Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+19
christinavanderschouw
Roger
JonasV
SyLoBe
sadie3112
Fisva
Damon
sortepletter
Deseo
Kikimalou
SpiralStrix
Tiermann
QuollMate
SUSANNE
A.R.Garcia
Ana
A-J
scot(t)
ulinuk
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:26 pm

JonasV wrote:
Damon, I love her color! Shocked  Who is she from?

Nice dogs Emilia drunken
If you've read what I've written with it, I don't know and I think this is kinda strange Laughing

I love this horse, it's amazing... But no time for better pics now

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:14 am

Hi Damon,
the Collecta mare is from me Embarassed After the post took weeks to get you the first ones I phoned their hotline and they said they were 'probably' lost. Rolling Eyes  So I sent another one as replacement Laughing  So you are now the official owner of 2 sets of swap horses.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 am

Damon wrote:
JonasV wrote:
Damon, I love her color! Shocked  Who is she from?

Nice dogs Emilia drunken
If you've read what I've written with it, I don't know and I think this is kinda strange Laughing

I love this horse, it's amazing... But no time for better pics now

Oh yes...! Very Happy I was just confused bcos I thought Simone had already sent some horses to someone.. I don't know Very Happy
But this one is a real beauty!

sortepletter wrote:

Hi Damon,
the Collecta mare is from me Embarassed After the post took weeks to get you the first ones I phoned their hotline and they said they were 'probably' lost. Rolling Eyes  So I sent another one as replacement Laughing  So you are now the official owner of 2 sets of swap horses.

You've painted such a wonderful horses geek cheers Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:23 pm

sortepletter wrote:

Hi Damon,

Oh really ... They are all so amazing ...

If I can ever do something back for you please let me know, thanks so much! I love them all, they will all get their special place here ... flower

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:44 am

This roan mare is beautiful! amazing colour! Congratulations Damon and hurray for Simone!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Hoping some photos are posted soon...

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Have I forgotten? pale Huh no! Shocked Very Happy I wanna see them if there's still some customs we haven't seen sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:41 pm

I was going to ask if there is anyone else who is supposed to post pictures... scratch

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 am

Isn't it finished yet? Is still anyone waiting for a figure? scratch

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:04 am

Still waiting on at least two that have arrived but photos are not posted. A few others have not yet arrived. Wink

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm still waiting for mine. I'd love to post photo's, but I can't yet. I really hope it'll come soon...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Me too Very Happy

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 pm

I'm excited to see the rest Very Happy bounce

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:03 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Still waiting on at least two that have arrived but photos are not posted. A few others have not yet arrived. Wink

OK, thanks for keeping us informed. Very Happy

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:20 am

I can´t belive I forgot to post a copuple of pics of mi secret santa gifts! I hope the links are right xD I´m having problems with them since Flicker changet their webpage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]P1010202 by _SyLoBe_, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]P1010200 by _SyLoBe_, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]P1010205 by _SyLoBe_, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]P1010203 by _SyLoBe_, on Flickr

I got a wonderful champagne miniature couple, with a pair of beautiful handmade halters! You already saw them on the forum. I can guarantee the pics don´t do them justice, they are much, much better in real life!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am

What a cute couple there, Silvia! You were lucky getting those I love you cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Lovely pair, Silvia! Very Happy

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:52 pm

They are lovely! Those halters fit them perfectly. You're very lucky to get them :)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm

They're beautiful Silvia! Very Happy

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:20 am

Jay! Saturday when I came home from raising money for a cultural fond, there was a little package on the stairs. Somehow, I imediately knew what should be inside.

When I opened it, I fist saw a letter. When I opened the letter, I recognised the handwriting in just one glance. That's what you get when you're sitting next to each other for several years at school Razz

When I looked further, I saw two packages, one large one and one super tiny one. They were covered in tape. So much tape... I had to take a siccors and carefully cut them through. I didn't know you were so good with tape xD

And then they were out, in the open air ready to breath again. And just wow, let the pictures speak for themselves.

First was this wonderfull dark bay pony. I adore this color, and this couldn't be done better!
The mane are custom, just look at the detail!
And the cute little blaize!
And there was his little companion, some kind of terrier. I love them toghether!
They're absolutely going to have fun toghether.

Thank you so much A-J!!!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:06 pm

So glad you finally got your package, and it looks like it was well worth the wait! cheers cheers cheers

Excellent work Anne-Joke and thanks again for stepping in! Very Happy Congrats Christina!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Congrats! That is the STS spirit, good job A-J Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:42 am

Yes, thanks Anne Joke, that is very appreciated! cheers ... and congratulations Christina! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 am

Sad My partner is obviously not planning on showing up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Emma/schleichgirl wrote:
Sad  My partner is obviously not planning on showing up Crying or Very sad

Don't worry - your partner is very busy Very Happy Do you want to add photos here?

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next