Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+19
christinavanderschouw
Roger
JonasV
SyLoBe
sadie3112
Fisva
Damon
sortepletter
Deseo
Kikimalou
SpiralStrix
Tiermann
QuollMate
SUSANNE
A.R.Garcia
Ana
A-J
scot(t)
ulinuk
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Open it! You must! lol!
Ha ha Very Happy
Just came back from a wonderful weekend with friends, and now I have some time to look inside the box bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:49 pm

What a wonderful dinosaur! Congrats!

Anne, how could you wait for such a long time until you open the package? O.o Please show us what did you get!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:25 pm

So, I unpacked my STS custom swap gift Very Happy

Before I had opened the package I's seen that the package came from Poland. Thinking hard about who lived in Poland and had joined the swap, I thought I might know form who it came. And it was confirm with a second glance at the parcel cheers I knew what custom she had made and I could hardly believe that the custom was actually here in my room  Shocked

I had admired the pictures and was very curious if it looked as good as that in real live. Well, it did not... It looks way better in real life than on those pictures  Shocked  cheers

After I unpacked it I turned it over and over again to admire the details of the mane, tail, muscles, paintwork, little ears and hooves

The sun has already set here, so I couldn't take any nice pictures, but here are some anyway to prove that this little hocul horse now lives in little Holland Very Happy

But first some information about this lovely breed:
The Hucul or Carpathian is a pony or small horse breed originally from the Carpathian Mountains. It has a heavy build and possesses great endurance and hardiness. The breed finds it's origin in the Carpathian Mountains, the mountain range between Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia,  Ukraine, Romania and Siberia. Al these mountains mean that this small horse need to be able to travel trough rough country and that it can endure cold, scarce food and steep walking ground. I can imagine one wouldn't want to cross the mountains without such a horse!

Here are some photo's;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And at last:

bounce cheers A big, BIG THANK YOU!!!!! for Agata cheers bounce

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Congrats!! Very Happy Such a sweet little horse Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:41 pm

cheers cheers cheers

How generous of Agata to use her own handmade model, and he's painted beautifully too! Very Happy Congrats A-J!

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Hoooraaaaaay! I am happy that it has arrived safe and sound!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Fantastic!!! Very beautiful and unique model of a rarely represented breed. Very Happy  
Hucul are so great ponies in a type a bit similar to Haflinger but in more diverse colours (black, bay, tobiano and grullo and in some countries also chestnut and red dun) but I think they are not very well known besides Eastern European countries. I believe they deserve to be better known sunny Wink   It's so nice to see one made by Agata, it's a lovely model Very Happy
It's great to see this pony warmly welcomed in your collection Very Happy cheers Congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Lucky you! Big congrats! What a beautiful gift!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Congratulations A-J for your new herd-member and Agata for the one-of-a-kind creation. I like its eyes and mane on these pictures. I also learned some things now, reading about these horses. A-J, since it is only a few inches long I am sure it can find some mountainous terrain to explore, even in the Netherlands. Laughing

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:45 am

Big congrats A-J! This is a beautiful horse! cheers Agata did a great job! sunny cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Big congrats! cheers I love this homemade horse in brown color tongue I love you

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Anne, I think to receive a homemade figure, considering the spirit of that initiative, is something with a special meaning. I love Agataland figures and that is her first horse and a very interesting breed. Congratulations! Very Happy

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 pm

A beautiful looking horse congratulations to both receiver and sender for the wonderful work!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Ohhh! I just love that Hukul cheers

A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Thanks every one flower I'm still VERY happy with this gift cheers
I hope other people's packages will arive soon too bounce

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Today I received the package from Finland! And the surprise gift from Jonas made specially for the STS figure swap. Very beautiful horse, in one of my favourite horse colours : dark buckskin!!! I'm very happy about this newcomer and I want to say big THANK YOU to Jonas! Beautiful work indeed! Very Happy

I really like the sport style mane sculpted here Smile

Head has a very nice white marking! And what a cute muzzle Very Happy

THANK YOU JONAS!! I'm happy to have this lovely horse customised by you in my collection!! cheers My first Jonas' custom Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Congratulations Anna! What a nice model! And great job Jonas Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 pm

cheers sunny cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny Applause Applause Applause Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Thanks friends! cheers

Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Congrats Andy, Anne-Joke, and Anna for receiving very nice customs! Applause
Like a Star @ heaven They are all beautiful!  Like a Star @ heaven

P.S. Your names all start with A  cyclops

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:32 am

I am already a lucky owner of some Jonas' customs, so I can have an idea how do you feel. Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 am

I was so dissapointed that I was not allowed to participate in this figure swap that I wasn't going to read this topic Laughing Razz
However I could not resist temptation to see what you guys recieved. Applause Very Happy bounce
Those are really beautiful works of art cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:41 am

Don't be disappointed Emma, you can live vicariously though those receiving their models. Wink And you can participate in the next swap too of course!

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:58 am

I can't wait till the next swap Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:51 am

Wow, Anna, that horse is lovely!! Jonas did a very nice job. What was the original figure? (Am I wrong in assuming that it was a customized version of an existing figure?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next