Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:49 am

Phantastic to see all !!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:44 am

WOW ! ALL the Yowies cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:06 am

Wonderful work of collecting, Laura, congratulations! cheers I'd love to have on of these fennecs as well; such a pity their hard to find.. Good luck on getting the last three!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:50 pm

I hope you get the remaining ones, that's a great collection and as you know, I am one more waiting that you find extra fennecs! Laughing
I believe your son got disapointed with the penguin, I believe it is not the most exciting creature when we are expecting an orca or a shark, though, maybe next time, he finds a leopard seal once behind a penguin there's always one. Laughing

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. Maybe the next time we get some as a treat, we'll get the three we need and a spare fennec. (We've been buying four yowies, one for each of us when we go down by the Walmart that sells them. Alas, sticking to a budget is a bit... restrictive. Very Happy )

Wishful thinking, but it is possible, even if not very plausible.

When I'm done getting them all (cross fingers), maybe I'll be able to list the spares as trades or something if my husband agrees.

Roger, you have a great sense of humor. I might try implementing that for Christmas. Any good leopard seals you'd recommend?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:56 am

Wow, even small I like very much the family portrait cheers  Thank you Laura Very Happy

And some are really really tempting drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Roger, you have a great sense of humor. I might try implementing that for Christmas.  Any good leopard seals you'd recommend?

Thanks, I was also a kid and I was just trying an exercise of empathy. Very Happy
And see, how serious is my reply... here a fantastic leopard seal for Christmas, they're rare in toy shape.
Kitan Club
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Beautiful model, but probably a little bit fragile for a then almost 5 year old with a slightly less than careful, but eager to embrace life 2 and a half year old little sister...

Oh there's a Go Diego!Go! One.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Wilorvise wrote:

I think that's less risky for their age Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:

Yes, for sure! Laughing There's an Arctic fox in the same set as the leopard seal. :)

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:

Yes, for sure! Laughing There's an Arctic fox in the same set as the leopard seal. :)

Lol. Well, should I get the set, I'll think of you.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:

Yes, that's a perfect set for a trio of kids, your son will love the leopard seal, your daughter the polar bear and the other kid will love the Arctic fox! bounce bounce bounce

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:

Yes, that's a perfect set for a trio of kids, your son will love the leopard seal, your daughter the polar bear and the other kid will love the Arctic fox! bounce bounce bounce

The other kid? Oh you mean the one in Portugal who happens to collect foxes? lol! sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Wilorvise wrote:

The other kid? Oh you mean the one in Portugal who happens to collect foxes? lol! sunny

Laughing Laughing Oh, You guessed! Shocked Pure Maternal instinct! flower

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Today, in the small kingdom of my apartment, King Bear welcomed the two newest additions into the family by royal decree. "Brittany" waved good-naturedly while "Blake" tried backing out of the picture at the last minute.

Now King Bear shall be lonely no more.  Hanging out with the polar or brown bears just wasn't quite the same.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:17 pm

WOW ! What a fantastic, great find !!! cheers

I can see that King Bear is very proud to have got "people" now Very Happy
What a wonderful picture Wink

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:21 pm

They are lovely together! Congratulations, Laura!

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Thank you, Susanne, Julie. sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Fantastic Laura! Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:32 pm

LeeAnn was kind enough to send me an adorable CollectA rabbit.  The Yowie Rabbits were so excited they made a banner for their new friend (but one of them is camera shy and ran off).

I like to think that was a pleased smile on his face.  He's been dubbed "Rubber". Yowie asked what they did up in Pennsylvania and Rubber excitedly started showing the Yowie how to snow board and sled as they started planning winter activities (ignoring the current 87 F/ 30 C weather outside).  I suspect I'm going to have to watch to make sure they don't hop out the door. sunny

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Beautieful rabbits :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:04 am

Cute! Very Happy Welcome little rabbit :3

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:32 am

Ahh, lovely, lucky little rabbit cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:10 am

I love you

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:08 am

Thanks Andreas, Karin, Susanne and of course, LeeAnn. :)

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next