Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou

Go down 
+15
Numa
Kiryuha
zbyszek
Lasersword1973
MD1985
Sergey
Roger
HKHollinstone
remowshake
Kristie
Arrakai
ken yeo
lucky luke
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou   The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:19 am

Admin wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:
Even the Wolverine itself has the high respect of your Wolverine, Christophe. cheers

Great figurine, Ronald. I think I prefer the Schleich model to the Jackman version - it's a tad more anatomically accurate!

Hi Phil,

good to see you back in the usual threads.

Torben

Thanks, Torben. And thank you again for making this wonderful forum possible for all of us. The animal figurine collecting world, and each and every one of us, are very fortunate to have a great leader like you exclamation exclamation exclamation

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou   The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 am

schleich61 wrote:
Admin wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:
Even the Wolverine itself has the high respect of your Wolverine, Christophe. cheers

Great figurine, Ronald. I think I prefer the Schleich model to the Jackman version - it's a tad more anatomically accurate!

Hi Phil,

Torben

Thanks, Torben. And thank you again for making this wonderful forum possible for all of us. The animal figurine collecting world, and each and every one of us, are very fortunate to have a great leader like you exclamation exclamation exclamation

Very happy to see you coming back Phil, I hope everything is fine for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou   The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 am

Kikimalou wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Admin wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:

Hi Phil,

Torben

Very happy to see you coming back Phil, I hope everything is fine for you Very Happy

Yes, thank you, Christophe. It's always a pleasure to read your posts. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou   The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Schleich wolverine walk around... by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2