Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pipsxlch's additions 05/17

Go down 
+14
Night Elf
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
widukind
LeeAnn
pipsxlch
NightLioness
costicuba
sauroid
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 4:10 am

Congratulations! I used to have all those dragons at one time, but sold them a while ago. I did keep the baby Nugur though, he's just too darn cute! I love you

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:38 am

Congratulation, the incredible "fishes" are especially awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:12 am

Beautyful and strange creatures, - they give fun and a bit of humpur to a collection cheers

I like those older Schleich dragons a lot, - and the StarWar fishes are glorious Very Happy Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:53 pm

I remember getting my dragons, they are the best as far as I'm concerned. Big congrats on the new dragons and the odd little star wars fish, I enjoyed looking at them. Very Happy And what beautiful flowers you have there! Here the world is frozen, its nice to see such gorgeous wonderful flowers in December. Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 2:10 am

I found a few things at a flea market this weekend, and just made a good sized find at a thrift store that used to throw away any toys it got. Yay that they are keeping them to sell now! cheers

Most if the little figures are no names, just China except for one Hong Kong. Most of the little frogs and maybe half of the turtles are Safari. The toob looks like it might be pretty old? It had no top, so I don't know that some/all of the figures in it are original to it. I can't make out a company's name on the toob, it looks like Ooausini, Qausini or maybe just Ausini? No date or barcodes; it's labeled 'World of Wild Animal'. Sorry once again for the messy worktop!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Flea market AAA frogs and Larami terrapin.

Mattel gorilla (articulated) and Ertl cow.

Queen of the crop- AAA orangutan.

With her banana!

I don't know if anything here is on anyone's wishlists, but I'd be willing to trade or sell pretty much any of them if so.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:59 am

Interesting additions, can you share please closer pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:53 am

Sure, as soon as I can. Are there certain ones you want to see?
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:18 am

I can try to break that big batch into smaller ones to photograph, if that's what's wanted... and Photobucket cooperates.
I found a few new things at a fleamarket. The box is a Schleich tree, and the unicorn is a Breyer Paddock Pals sized (horn broken, making a new one). Cobra and cow are Safari, German shepherd is Toy Major, dinos have no molded stamp but Triceratops has an ink stamp (Yuangjin Guangdong or something like that, it's not here at the moment), Tyrannosaur has no stamp but looks/feels like same make as the Triceratops. Husky or wolf pup is no name resin, weird dino/dragon is also unnamed.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:45 am

Great stuff there cheers

The tree even in the old design box !! Shocked

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 am

Nice stuff, congratulations Kelly :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Additions from flea markets are always exciting once we never know what we will find there. Very Happy
I have some questions, is your Toy Major German shepherd the 1999 version? You can confirm it just seeing each year is marked on it. study
About the triceratops, it is also very interesting, Yuangjin Plastics co. may be the manufacturer being the other name the province where it is located. Actually that is a place with lots of Chinese manufacturers. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Nice batch, congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 am

Roger wrote:
Additions from flea markets are always exciting once we never know what we will find there. Very Happy
I have some questions, is your Toy Major German shepherd the 1999 version? You can confirm it just seeing each year is marked on it. study
About the triceratops, it is also very interesting, Yuangjin Plastics co. may be the manufacturer being the other name the province where it is located. Actually that is a place with lots of Chinese manufacturers. Very Happy

Hi Roger, the German shepherd is stamped DOG 1999. And I have the triceratops here now, my mistake the stamp (on the side of the tail) is Guangdong Yinrun Industry Co. LTD 0514 Shantou China. Except for the mold join around the middle and the sick zombie paintjob of the eyes, it's not a bad figure. Pretty big though, about 10" long. It and the tyrannosaur came from the same flea market vendor who had a bunch of secondhand stuff, only a few toys or models.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 1:10 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Roger wrote:

Hi Roger, the German shepherd is stamped DOG 1999. And I have the triceratops here now, my mistake the stamp (on the side of the tail) is Guangdong Yinrun Industry Co. LTD 0514 Shantou China. Except for the mold join around the middle and the sick zombie paintjob of the eyes, it's not a bad figure. Pretty big though, about 10" long. It and the tyrannosaur came from the same flea market vendor who had a bunch of secondhand stuff, only a few toys or models.

Thanks for additional information! Very Happy Markings are very important. You've just confirmed that it is the same dog we can see in Emilia's collection website and it is just marked dog what explains why it is not with other dog breeds. It may probably be a part of a farm set or it would be marked with breed name instead. study
Your triceratops is marked with the Chinese manufacturer, not very usual, a brand name is or just "Made in China" is more usual, though it may be a good start to we find one more unknown series. bounce

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:21 am

My husband and I went out to Cocoa Beach last weekend and hit a thrift store while there; I found a few small animals. (went to The Dinosaur Store also, I highly recommend visiting it if you're going to be in the Orlando area! Saw my first Papo dinos, gorgeous, and some interesting modern no name things but my husband said "no"- till the next time that is!)
The two Styracosaurs on bases are stamped Walking with Dinosaurs 3D. Other stuff is Chinamals except for wolf pup is Safari. The black bull angered his wife I think but he had a nice flow to him, I will try to fix him. Angel wings on Parasaurolophus aren't attached, they would fit any small animal.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:42 am

Also today I found a closing store that supplies churches and schools mainly. (guess they're just going to online sales?) I picked up a few things; most I hope to sell but I'm keeping a few.

These figures are HUGE- some are soft rubbery plastic and some hard, they are attractive figures and are stamped 'Learning Resources Made In China'. I want to keep the fish but sell the rest.

A box of tiny, mostly dinosaur/prehistoric Chinamals, will probably use as child's handouts but would sell most or part. A larger toy marked as a baby reindeer and another as a squirrel were buried inside also. Tarunyada, one of the non-extincts is marked as a manatee (all seem to have species on them), and Roger, another is a fox.

A bag of dogs, about the same scale as the major brands, not bad sculpts but horrible paint. No brand.

Smaller toob sized dogs, same not terrible sculpts but horrible paint.

Cats, about same size as larger dogs, same not terrible sculpts but horrible paint.

And Play Visions sharks! Bought 2 bags of these, one to keep and one to share. Toob sized.

The store also had a few 12 pack animal sets I didn't get (butterfly, snake, frog, seahorse, jellyfish, I'm probably forgetting some), HUGE packages of wild animals and sea animals, a mixed sea animal set (small), and a few Safari toobs- I remember the pets one and I think a horse one, plus a few others. They also had a set of huge figures like the pets one I showed, only farm animals, a dog agility(?) set that I think had the same figures as the large dogs bag with accessories, and a cats play set with accessories and I think the cats bag. I will try to get back if I can/someone's interested before they close next week, but no guarantees I don't have a day off before then and unless I get off early I can't get there before they close in the evening.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 5:25 am

Wow, Playvisions!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:09 am

WOW !!! You must have had a wonderful time, - I wished I was there too cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 10:45 am

Great cheers congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:09 am

I enjoy a lot seeing these almost random toy animals. We always learn a lot and it is incredible the diversity of toys that can be acquired.
Among them some gens and it is exciting that you could find some Play Visions.
Is it possible to see a close-up of the fox you've found?
I am also very curious about these 12-figures sets. Do you recall if they had a similar quality to Play Visions or they were only variations around the same mould?
There's some chance that they are Club Earth, K&M or so. If they are, they're very interesting toys. If, for instance, jellyfish figures represent different species, I am sure it won't be hard to find a owner for them on forum. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 am

[quote="Roger"
I am also very curious about these 12-figures sets. Do you recall if they had a similar quality to Play Visions or they were only variations around the same mould?
There's some chance that they are Club Earth, K&M or so. If they are, they're very interesting toys. If, for instance, jellyfish figures represent different species, I am sure it won't be hard to find a owner for them on forum. Very Happy [/quote]

Indeed! Especially thos intringuing (butterfly, snake, frog, seahorse, jellyfish, I'm probably forgetting some) sets
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 10:47 am

Haha that ape with that the banana is like:
no, i have not seen that banana, where did it go then? maybe i can have another?
Great additions and a lot wow congratz Very Happy

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 am

I have received a very lovely gift from a forum member, a Prior fish! It really means a lot to me, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Here he is with my Yowie desert pupfish. They make a great pair!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:39 am

That's a beautiful figure and a lovely gift! Very Happy In fact, it bears some similarities with your Devil's Hole pupfish. Very Happy Do you have any idea of what species it is? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

pipsxlch's additions 05/17
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next