Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James's Wildlife

Go down 
+17
donny ong
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
lucky luke
widukind
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
isaac_at_sts
Tarunyada
Tove
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
googie212
Kikimalou
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

James's Wildlife - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

mixing n matching ..A spectator to the Secretary !! beautiful scene of the Africa's !

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Humans are messin up bad time brother .. we have to move deeper into the woods ..they have taken away our home , our food and our ways of life.. all that we have is our SPIRIT

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:13 am

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:03 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice additions :)

thanks Andreas I havent posted pics long time.. silent but I like making pics with the animals sunny

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:07 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

CollectA boxed set ..Zebra family (an old set I have )

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Wonderful pictures James! Very Happy There's a relevant zebra variation in painting among CollectA sets but yours seem to have the regular pattern. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 am

Nice again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:44 am

Roger wrote:
Wonderful pictures James! Very Happy There's a relevant zebra variation in painting among CollectA sets but yours seem to have the regular pattern. Very Happy

Thank You Roger !! this is a very nice boxset ! the Zebra and young ones have been running around outside the box since then..

more clear pic .. old collectA was still teething then ! next year we get amazing figures from collectA cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 am

Wonderful pictures cheers

I think that young lion has to be careful now, - the snake is clearly VERY upset Shocked Laughing

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:05 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful pictures cheers

I think that young lion has to be careful now, - the snake is clearly VERY upset Shocked Laughing

hahaha Si Susanne , thats a classic juvi Lion we have there and extremely playful chappie , too innocent of how the world is and that snake will not be too forgiving especially after getting a clamp of claws by the Secretary pirat ! ..the snake is small but colorata does good work with details on these lil fellas...

I hope we get a secretary bird from the more popular companies , its such a beauty to have around the home sunny , papo's marabou will have company too Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:10 am

widukind wrote:
Nice again :)

Si Andreas

I still am a Kid Wink playing around here with the Inuit cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:33 am

Nice story! Collecta coconut tree is beautiful!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:59 am

ken yeo wrote:
Nice story! Collecta coconut tree is beautiful!

Grazie Ken, That coconut tree is beautiful and goes well with the Mojo Gaur and Pangolin and COllectA wild Buffo Very Happy actually with many other asian animals.
Over 20 years ago I actually have helped my mother plant coconut trees in Goa sunny and whenever possible I do go home and collect coconuts from the trees now Crocodile if i could afford to buy another I would because collectA made them so beautiful and classic for display or dioramas Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 pm

We are all kids, I guess! Very Happy Knowing the 2016 releases I acted like a kid defintively! Very Happy Playing with our figures is the best way to tribute them. Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:55 am

Roger wrote:
We are all kids, I guess! Very Happy Knowing the 2016 releases I acted like a kid defintively! Very Happy Playing with our figures is the best way to tribute them. Very Happy

Applause Applause

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:57 am

Roger wrote:

Yes the thrill and challenge of finding and buying many figures of the past years when the 2016 animals are on the Horizon !! bounce

Have to carry few animals with me on my Christmas travel rendeer lol! make few outdoor diorama pics Laughing

the child within cannot resist ! cheers

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:13 am

safari ltd cheetah is beautiful ..here it is chasing the scimitar oryx ( again a rare classic by collectA) ..The scimitar is now only found in conservation (EW)....this is why I love CollectA as a company they make figures of species that we learn about more and can teach others ...hope we get a scimitar calf CollectA !!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:47 am

Nice hunt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:18 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice hunt Very Happy

Oh yes :)

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:29 pm

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Nice hunt Very Happy

Oh yes :)

Thanks Kiki and Andreas

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:58 am

few Horses ( dont collect horses but those that I can get my hands on I get them for my farm sunny

Most horses are CollectA and I have few old Schleich .. the Fjord is a classic for me !!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 am

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Being a collector of wild life figures, I also have my little collection of horses and there is a Fjord among them. Very Happy I think it is the most popular breed on forum. Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Being a collector of wild life figures, I also have my little collection of horses and there is a Fjord among them. Very Happy I think it is the most popular breed on forum. Very Happy

Yes Roger , these few horses I was lucky to find them at Hamleys in India ( else most I have get shipped from UK or US) and some from Mini Zoo ( Oz ) which comes expensive , not easy but I am happy with the challenge of finding the ones I enjoy !! the Fjord is a nice sculpt compared to the other horses I have. there isnt much selection available in India so what I find if I like it for my diorama farms I grab it sunny

Cool Sculpt by CollectA (Shire Mare McDermott collection )  cheers the Mare is in a nice Poise !! something that spurs the imagination and play with doing photographs !!  Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Wildlife
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: