Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James's Wildlife

Go down 
+17
donny ong
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
lucky luke
widukind
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
isaac_at_sts
Tarunyada
Tove
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
googie212
Kikimalou
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

James's Wildlife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:29 am

Tove wrote:
Nice photos again!Applause Tom the orangutan is a guy with a lot of charm.drunken I love you  He looks to be the brother of PAPO's model, don't you think? Safari has nice orangutan models too.

The sable antelopes from Safari have lots to eat in the field where you live. Hope they will not be too fat.Very Happy

The proboscis monkeys are wonderful animals, and much bigger than I thought. I have just been seeing them in a film from Borneo on the television. You are lucky to have seen them in the nature. The model from Mojo is great. You must try to get it into your collection. Thanks for showing photos. Very Happy

Thanks Tove , yes Tom is the dominant male in one zone ! and when you see these animals in the wild you tend to love the miniature figures more !! and appreciate them even more !! I will get the Mojo proboscis monkey and also the Papo gibbon !! i seen them fellows ( extremely agile and mischievous and smart ) ... The Sables from Safari will have few predators chasing them ( no eating) drunken bounce bounce and yes will make that diorama ( the rains have stopped for a few to venture out with the animals ) ... the kids in my apartment wonder why such a grown man plays with his animals hahahaha Razz Razz Shocked Rolling Eyes Wink Very Happy but they wonder when they see me making pics and moving around in the trees in the garden... Most kids not interested and leave me alone ( just they have their eyes and fingers on their iphones , pads,, androids.. )
pale

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:36 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Very impressive, thanks for sharing these photos Very Happy It's such an amazing feeling when you're out there and see this incredible animals..

welcome Julie.. bounce bounce yes I was lucky I went to Borneo and also the Flores Isles ... and visited the Komodo !! it is majestic !!

they are unique as well and after seeing them I can visualize Dinos prowling the earth millions of years ago !!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Yes, proboscis monkeys are surely fascinating creatures, I have never seen it in real. But they are so crazy looking that when some people see the Mojo proboscis, here, in local shops, they think it is a kind of fantasy or mistake from the manufacturer. Portuguese people is not stupid, of course when we don't know an animal, we can check it easily using Internet. Though, I enjoy to listen to these comments. Get it, Mojo proboscis is a very fine figure and if Mojo updates the painting as they did with other figures, it will look even better. Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:25 am

Roger wrote:
Yes, proboscis monkeys are surely fascinating creatures, I have never seen it in real. But they are so crazy looking that when some people see the Mojo proboscis,  here, in local shops, they think it is a kind of fantasy or mistake from the manufacturer. Portuguese people is not stupid, of course when we don't know an animal, we can check it easily using Internet. Though, I enjoy to listen to these comments. Get it, Mojo proboscis is a very fine figure and if Mojo updates the painting as they did with other figures, it will look even better. Very Happy

Ciao Roger , Yes I will especially after watching them closely on the mangroves the Proboscis has to find place in the figure family ! bounce ..! unlike the orangutan who is a solitary animal these guys stay n groups small ones .. i will upload the male proboscis pic...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I seen beautiful Horn bills and large Kingfishers in Borneo and I missed the opportunity to see the Cassawary Sad

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

This friend seems a little shy. Wink Whenever someone talk about hornbills I remember that I still don't have a single bird of these in my collection. Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:09 am

Roger wrote:
This friend seems a little shy. Wink Whenever someone talk about hornbills I remember that I still don't have a single bird of these in my collection. Very Happy

there are no Horn bills made by any of the major brands,, neither have i seen the Birds of Paradise ( series of those wud be amazing) and again the Horn Bill is sooo Majestic !! cheers Maybe Mojo Fun makes them in future !

this Safari WS Pachy is bellissimo !!

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:42 am

Congrats, James! cheers
And your photos are wonderful Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:13 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats, James! cheers

Ciao Anasta !! Grazie for ur appreciation ! and how is the lone wolf ? ! Very Happy Hope all is well .. cheers

thats the malabar pied horn Bill in Borneo !! I caught it just as it flew over the Boat ( have to travel and live on the boat to experience the wildlife in Borneo ) .. Ive seen them Horn Bills in my hometown in India too ( Goa ) funny this was alone as Ive been told they usually always travel in pairs

We really have no miniature figures of them Shocked  

I have so many amazing pics of the Flores Isles and Kalimantan (borneo) .. wud love to share it over time Very Happy flower

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

JamesPanda wrote:
Congrats, James! cheers

Ciao Anasta !! Grazie for ur appreciation ! and how is the lone wolf ? ! Very Happy Hope all is well .. cheers

thats the malabar pied horn Bill in Borneo !! I caught it just as it flew over the Boat ( have to travel and live on the boat to experience the wildlife in Borneo ) .. Ive seen them Horn Bills in my hometown in India too  ( Goa ) funny this was alone as Ive been told they usually always travel in pairs  

I have so many amazing pics of the Flores Isles and Kalimantan (borneo) .. wud love to share it over time Very Happy flower
Hello there, James Very Happy Lone wolf is fine, but preparing to institute spend all her time! And I'm dying of hot Crying or Very sad I've heard it's really very hot in India now...

Amazing photo of extraordinaire bird! And it's interesting that you're traveling such way Very Happy But I'm affraid to travel on boat and don't know why XD
By the way, I saw ravens near my house Shocked Ravens exactly, not crows! Unfortunately I had seen them only some times, but it would be very cool if they stay here to live.

Maybe we need to wait for CollectA malabar? bounce

Of course, share us your photos! I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:12 pm

There are some hornbills and one of them is a special edition from Bullyland. You can see here! in this collectors guide that our community is building. Very Happy
Unfortunately, the Bullyland figure is very hard to find. Sad
I hope that Mojö makes one of these birds, maybe as you are James and the manager of the company is also James you can ask for it with more success. Laughing

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 3:57 am

Roger wrote:
There are some hornbills  and one of them is a special edition from Bullyland. You can see here! in this collectors guide that our community is building. Very Happy
Unfortunately, the Bullyland figure is very hard to find. Sad
I hope that Mojö makes one of these birds, maybe as you are James and the manager of the company is also James you can ask for it with more success. Laughing

Ahh Roger ! Si ! I will try Applause  It is such an amazing Bird !! and it deserves to be with collectors across earth ! bom .. Grazie for the link Roger bullyland released an Inca Cuckatoo which is a classic again .. I seen the cuckatoo in wild on the Komodo island !! cud not capture them as they elusive smart and quickly fly away ! the Hornbills models are all cool !! each figure one has diff characteristics of the bird !

Komodo Island .. bounce Very Happy .. makes me wonder how Majestic the Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animaux were !!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:14 am

JamesPanda wrote:
Congrats, James! cheers

thats the malabar pied horn Bill in Borneo !! I caught it just as it flew over the Boat ( have to travel and live on the boat to experience the wildlife in Borneo ) .. Ive seen them Horn Bills in my hometown in India too  ( Goa ) funny this was alone as Ive been told they usually always travel in pairs  

Hello there, James Very Happy Lone wolf is fine, but preparing to institute spend all her time! And I'm dying of hot Crying or Very sad I've heard it's really very hot in India now...

Amazing photo of extraordinaire bird! And it's interesting that you're traveling such way Very Happy But I'm affraid to travel on boat and don't know why XD

By the way, I saw ravens near my house Shocked Ravens exactly, not crows! Unfortunately I had seen them only some times, but it would be very cool if they stay here to live.

Maybe we need to wait for CollectA malabar? bounce

Of course, share us your photos! I love you

Si Anasta !! Ravens !! classico !!  I hope they make home near your place !! I made a pic of lone bird at the Jetty of Komodo Island ..

I think it is a Raven  Very Happy

and this is my Buddy !!  Very Happy  the Lone Wolf !! i should make a diorama pic wit the safari ltd wolf love them  I love you

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 am

Thank you for the link, Roger! These models are gorgeous Very Happy

Wow, wonderfuls pics, James drunken Yes, you're right, it's really raven I love you
Komodo dragon looks so impressive Shocked Real dinosaur affraid

Oh, congrats with such wonderful addition, James! I'm glad that you finally got this wolf Very Happy
I'm looking forward for your diorama photos bounce

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy
Man, I love komodo dragons, I wished to get close to one of these creatures! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 am

Roger wrote:
Man, I love komodo dragons, I wished to get close to one of these creatures! Very Happy

Not TOO close, I hope What a Face Laughing

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:13 am

Roger wrote:
You're welcome! Very Happy

I did !! They r majestic real Dinos extant !! .. Seen it remove n flick its tongue !! Amazing they leave no trace of their meals... Years ago A Swiss tourist ventured away from the Rangers ... They found his camera n few else .. No body !!! No bones !! No clothes !! ... The Timor deer and water buffalo n macaques r staple diet.. Humans once in while... They are amazingly camouflaged n move Fassssttt !!!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 am

JamesPanda wrote:
Congrats, James! cheers

Its Monsoon time here ,Very Happy  but the Sun is back up after a few torrential pours Very Happy and Yes its very hot in Bombay .. I will be away in Goa ( even hotter there in summer  ) but now the rains are King till October ! .. Hope you are sculpting and yes university takes a lot of the days and night time study

Who is the Man ''eater'' ? ... Humans are !!

the Safari Ltd WS Tiger confronting human encroachment in its habitat !! afro flower cyclops

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 am

JamesPanda wrote:
..... Amazing they leave no trace of their meals... Years ago A Swiss tourist ventured away from the Rangers ... They found his camera n few else .. No body !!! No bones !! No clothes !! ... The Timor deer and water buffalo n macaques r staple diet.. Humans once in while... They are amazingly camouflaged n move Fassssttt !!!

reminds me of this one :

Laughing

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 am

SUSANNE wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
..... Amazing they leave no trace of their meals... Years ago A Swiss tourist ventured away from the Rangers ... They found his camera n few else .. No body !!! No bones !! No clothes !! ... The Timor deer and water buffalo n macaques r staple diet.. Humans once in while... They are amazingly camouflaged n move Fassssttt !!!

reminds me of this one :

Laughing

Lol lol!  yeess Susanne the poo of Komodo is only way u know he ate some body lol it's a classic warning board !!!!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:29 am

the Owl has landed ...  afro

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:02 am

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Grazie ! Andreas ! afro

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 am

Wonderful photo cheers

Is that crystals that he lands on ? Very Happy

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful photo cheers

Is that crystals that he lands on ? Very Happy

Very Happy Yes Susanne ! Its a crystal rock !

got two pieces I use as diorama base flower Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:08 am

It looks almost like a fairytale cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Wildlife
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: