Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James's Wildlife

Go down 
+17
donny ong
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
lucky luke
widukind
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
isaac_at_sts
Tarunyada
Tove
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
googie212
Kikimalou
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

James's Wildlife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 6:10 am

Must haves :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:05 am

Thank you Rogerio ! I love them too, the Nilghai has very delicate forelimbs but it's perfect sculpt , these big guys have nimble feet actually... CollectA took that leap and went for the nimble feet , it stands good firm.. The Zebra is the silent winner .. I've kissed it and patted him as though it's alive ! I'm speechless about that grevys ! It took four weeks to arrive worth the wait

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger not sure how pics uploaded but few more angles of them both

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:49 am

Pictures are perfect and I am very glad you are showing me the rump of that zebra. I've read on STS already some comments about the figure of the year, Papo standing tiger, CollectA nilgai and Schleich pangolin already obtained favourable comments. Though, I suspect my choice for 2016 will be that zebra! A fantastic year with lots of choices and I'll surely decide after getting them all in my hands. Very Happy
Give it another kiss, this time from me. Zebras love crocodile kisses. Laughing

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Congrats James! Magnificent! Don't you get the Hirola?

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Hirolas legs are sorted ,, damaged in transit in the box.. The thylacine is beautiful companion to mojo male .. WHat a family .. Thanks Mojo n CollectA for that pair... Shoebill is rubbery material but hard n legs r amazing .. Eland calf is a small wonder ! Christmas is gone/over for me ..now next year... Can't afford animals .. Save till next time

Last edited by JamesPanda on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:20 pm

donny ong wrote:
Congrats James! Magnificent! Don't you get the Hirola?

Posted Hirola pics , very elegant kisses for Hirola too !

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Roger wrote:
Pictures are perfect and I am very glad you are showing me the rump of that zebra. I've read on STS already some comments about the figure of the year, Papo standing tiger, CollectA nilgai and Schleich pangolin already obtained favourable comments. Though, I suspect my choice for 2016 will be that zebra! A fantastic year with lots of choices and I'll surely decide after getting them all in my hands. Very Happy
Give it another kiss, this time from me. Zebras love crocodile kisses. Laughing

Kisses done , Roger I too thought Nilghai n Papo tiger but now Grevys zebra in hand is outstanding.. So much elegance ! In sculpt n paint n expression of the animal ... You will know when u see it yourself ... A simple black n white figure can mesmerise you with its sculpt.. It's a gift to all collectors flower sunny

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Wow. They all look amazing.
First time I see a pic of the Turkey.
And the stripes on the Zebra look very delicate.

CollectA sure made some wonderful creatures again. Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:00 pm

WOW !!! SO many new beauties cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:19 pm

This is such an outstanding year for CollectA, I am very curious how they will do next year!
Fantastic animals, one by one, big congrats!! Very Happy cheers

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:38 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

He made me turn and lose his head, must-have in my collection! congratulations Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool Wink drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:29 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Wow. They all look amazing.
First time I see a pic of the Turkey.
And the stripes on the Zebra look very delicate.

CollectA sure made some wonderful creatures again. Applause

The turkey feet are very thin , but whole weight is balanced on the wings , the Grevys is made with lots of love !! cheers

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:38 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Thanks Susanne !! I'm so happy they arrived after long hold in customs !! I am missing the Albatross n the prehistoric collection , want want want!! , but have to save money for them !!! Have none of the Papo Dinosaurs 2016.... Had to save for these babies and the Papo tiger !! Hopefully I get the kaprosuchus n feathered velociraptor of Papo , I miss the collectA dugong too ..

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:43 am

NightLioness wrote:
This is such an outstanding year for CollectA, I am very curious how they will do next year!
Fantastic animals, one by one, big congrats!! Very Happy cheers

We are going to get some beauties for sure !! Thanks Karin , they made me so happy .. Can't stop patting them all and giving them mini finger hugs cheers cheers hehehe

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:46 am

lucky luke wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

He made me turn and lose his head, must-have in my collection! congratulations Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool  Wink  drunken drunken

Thanks ! They are beautiful and will make any collection proud to have them drunken cheers

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:50 am

The reason why collectors need Mojo Fun to survive in the toy market ...

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:58 am

Photographs by an Indian wildlife photographer Sanjeev Magal.. Papo have a classic tiger sculpt in 2016 !! This pic sequence is shot in Ranthambore Forest , Rasjasthan, India

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:18 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:14 pm

What you're showing us is gold! Very Happy I won't be able of rotating your images during next days, can you do it? Pics up to thylacine are upside down and also the last shoebill.
All others need to be rotated 90 degrees to the right side. If you can't, I can do it myself later or any other moderator.
These tigers from that Indian photographer are correctly displayed and they are fabulous! I really do need to get the Mojö ermine and the CollectA shoebill. Yes, I learned with some ladies that shoes are never too many. Wink

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Congrats James! They are all marvelous.
Shoebill is made of the light yet hard material as to avoid bending legs.
So sorry you miss the Albatross, Dugong, and Blainville's. They are wonderful, too.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 3:29 am

donny ong wrote:
So sorry you miss the Albatross, Dugong, and Blainville's. They are wonderful, too.

Donny !!! I have the Blainville too !! cyclops Rolling Eyes forgot I have it !! Its Beauuutifulll .. I love Cetaceans ! So had to have it !! CollectA is marvelous is all respects I love you .

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 3:33 am

JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:

Donny !!! I have the Blainville too !! cyclops Rolling Eyes  forgot I have it !! Its Beauuutifulll .. I love Cetaceans ! So had to have it !! CollectA is marvelous is all respects I love you .

Photooooo!!! *goes nuts* Sorry, I blame the heat for that outburst Razz

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:16 am

NightLioness wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:

Donny !!! I have the Blainville too !! cyclops Rolling Eyes  forgot I have it !! Its Beauuutifulll .. I love Cetaceans ! So had to have it !! CollectA is marvelous is all respects I love you .

Photooooo!!! *goes nuts* Sorry, I blame the heat for that outburst Razz

Laughing  Karin it's Bellissima !!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:19 am

Roger wrote:
What you're showing us is gold! Very Happy I won't be able of rotating your images during next days, can you do it?  Pics up to thylacine are upside down and also the last shoebill.
All others need to be rotated 90 degrees to the right side. If you can't, I can do it myself later or any other moderator.
These tigers from that Indian photographer are correctly displayed and they are fabulous! I really do need to get the Mojö ermine and the CollectA shoebill. Yes, I learned with some ladies that shoes are never too many. Wink

Ciao Rogerio ! I'm not very good in this, or lazy panda or wolf hahaha .. I'll try to see how to do it don't know how they going upside down

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Wildlife
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: