Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Some days ago I received the rhino model from the Chinese 2014 set. The manufacturers mark is lion head logo with no additional text (only "made in PRC 2014"). Finally, I did these photos. Has anybody any info about the manufacturer?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:27 pm

A new brand ? affraid

If that rhino is something to judge from, it is a magnificent brand , - a gorgeous rhino cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:58 pm

Wow, great find. This is realy nice model of rhino...
I realy hope, we will see more of this brand :)

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:11 am

This rhino is from a series of animals made in China, manufacturer unknown.

Please see the links for pictures

Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:19 am

Thank you for showing this links :))
Some of them look`s realy nice...for me the rhino is the best from them :)
And also I see the wolf , which Anasta found :)

Country/State : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 am

Very nice model - thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:38 am

I also don't know the manufacturer but I remember the Anasta's wolf too. Very Happy
That's an interesting black rhinoceros, very detailed, good pose and interesting proportions although the body seems massive like in a white rhino?

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:20 am

Very interesting catch, i dont know it!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:13 am

Very interesting find, beautiful rhino! Congratulations!! cheers

Thank you for more info Andrew, their models look very nice, rhino is among their bests. I think also hyena and wolf are very good. And also the African Buffalo is quite nice Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Congrats!
I didn't expect that this rhino will be so beautiful Shocked
Really very detailed.
I also looked a link and should say it's pretty nice brand.
Hope we'll know what brand it is.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Monster House Hong Kong sel these figures I think Wink

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Great find, congratulations! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
jarda

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yes, some of these but for monster-prices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:14 pm

I've got my wolf by him Rolling Eyes

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Prices are high ... Shocked

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Prices are high ... Shocked
That was the cheapest way indeed. Later Christophe gave me a link on Aliepress, this wolf is more expensive in here than by Monster House... Mad

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
jarda

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:32 am

Anasta, I don´t know what you paid for your wolf but I bought my rhino on Aliexpress for 8 EUR incl. postage... There are more sellers on Aliexpress, some of them have better prices than the one from Kikis link.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:43 am

Anasta, I don´t know what you paid for your wolf but I bought my rhino on Aliexpress for 8 EUR incl. postage... There are more sellers on Aliexpress, some of them have better prices than the one from Kikis link.
Well, I always try to find the cheapest price, but it didn't work then. I haven't seen those wolves among other sellers at the moment. So yeah, my wolf had a crazy price — almost 17 euros. But: it is almost normal price for my country, including shipping cost Evil or Very Mad
Can I know what is the seller of your rhino?

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:31 am

Congratulation Very Happy It is an interresting model but I think too there is something odd in the shape.

I also don't know the manufacturer but I remember the Anasta's wolf too. Very Happy
That's an interesting black rhinoceros, very detailed, good pose and interesting proportions although the body seems massive like in a white rhino?

I think the problem is more the neck than the body.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Links please Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:49 pm

[quote="Kikimalou"]Congratulation  Very Happy It is an interresting model but I think too there is something odd in the shape.

[/img]

Yes, you're right, that neck is really odd and hard to understand. It seems the sculptor wanted originally to sculpt a longer head like those of a white rhino but forgot to redesign the neck and hump and the result is somewhat bizarre. The figure has some good points anyway and is generally a good looking one. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Well, I always try to find the cheapest price, but it didn't work then. I haven't seen those wolves among other sellers at the moment. So yeah, my wolf had a crazy price — almost 17 euros. But: it is almost normal price for my country, including shipping cost Evil or Very Mad

@Anasta: The seller is named "Annie's beautiful hair planet" and the current rhino price is EUR 8.33 (the western currencies, esp. EURO has not best position these days - the price is dynamically compared with yuan - so that price in Euros is continuously growing...). The postage via China Post is free for Russia too (your wolf is available for EUR 6.63 incl. postage):

@Kiki: Try the link above (current prices are starting on 6.63 EUR while your seller starts on 10.48 EUR /4 days sale/, resp. 21.39 EUR "regular" price)
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:48 pm

@Anasta: The seller is named "Annie's beautiful hair planet" and the current rhino price is EUR 8.33 (the western currencies, esp. EURO has not best position these days - the price is dynamically compared with yuan - so that price in Euros is continuously growing...). The postage via China Post is free for Russia too (your wolf is available for EUR 6.63 incl. postage):

@Kiki: Try the link above (current prices are starting on 6.63 EUR while your seller starts on 10.48 EUR /4 days sale/, resp. 21.39 EUR "regular" price)
Thank you very much!
I tried to find such animals on Aliexpress, but it wasn't working scratch I saved your link sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
jarda

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Congratulation  Very Happy It is an interresting model but I think too there is something odd in the shape.

[/img]

Yes, you're right, that neck is really odd and hard to understand. It seems the sculptor wanted originally to sculpt a longer head like those of a white rhino  but forgot to redesign the neck and hump and the result is somewhat bizarre. The figure has some good points anyway and is generally a good looking one. :)

When I saw the figure first time, I have similar impression. But when I checked some photos on the web, I think the "hump" on the neck can be acceptable:  
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Thank you Jarda Very Happy I thought this was a black rhinoceros? Is it a white rhino?

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:09 am

Me too, I even commented it as a black rhino based in the size of the head and mouth although I can't see it very well. Body is from a white rhino, I guess. scratch
I am borrowing this picture from another forum called Carnivora, that's an external link anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]need credits
White rhino and black rhino...
We always concentrate in head and mouth and also that white ar much more massive but it looks they have completely different humps.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Today at 3:32 am

Back to top Go down

Hongshao Zoo Animal Models made in China
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next