Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread

Go down 
+49
schleich_poniies
Katy Leven
Neptune
SchleichGirl1997
Ana
Evira
a6point62
Taos
xheyitsjuulx
Burgerenby
Bonnie
crowfoot
Advicot
landrover
Jetty
NightLioness
sortepletter
Schleich GingerNinja
75senta75
Benga
SyLoBe
pipsxlch
bun2013
Zoodirektor
Loustic
Night Elf
Maja-Maus
Pinsel86
pokeyanyway
Dum_my
TheShepherdBlue
SchleichingAround
Roger
onatello
bojan
JonasV
Gwaine
Wilorvise
LittleLady
LeeAnn
ida
SUSANNE
dutchschleich14
Damon
ezra18
Tupolew Tu-154
Sartje
arafan
widukind
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 6:37 pm

Appaloosa with a very white tail. Looks nice. :)

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 8:53 pm

I have the Appaloosa foal here, but it's material is different from former foals. Feels like cheap far east plastic and is very light. Evil or Very Mad

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 2:11 pm

Horse Club [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Andalusian Foal: Pepper

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sfamilien.eu/
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 11:34 am

New Horse Club Magazine:
45/23 --> From 29 APR 2023
Next Horse Club Magazine:
46/23 --> On 10 JUN 2023
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 2:25 pm

A bit funky breed assignment for this foal tbh. I've never heard of roan in PRE horses and even solid chestnuts are quite rare.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptySat May 06, 2023 6:59 am

I like this color, but i expect, that this foal also made from cheap plastic.

SchleichGirl1997

Country/State : Washington USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptySat May 06, 2023 8:34 pm

Personally I don't like this particular model and the color because it's not realistic; I personally think Schleich could have done better, unfortunately sometimes of their magazine exclusives are looking more and more like their regular run models. Does anyone have a pic of the next one? I've heard it's a knabstrupper and I'm afraid to get my hopes up
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 8:07 pm

Even if it's not really realistic, I really like the coat of the little PRE!

The next one for the french mag is indeed a knabstrupper but the coat is painted with no shading!
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 2:36 pm

New Horse Club Magazine:
46/23 --> From 10 JUN 2023

47/23 --> On 22 JUL 2023
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 7:39 pm

I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need another Knabstrupper foal in my collection. But she looks so lovely in this coloration! I might even like her more than the palomino pinto one. I will make a final decision when I see her in person (or in pictures at least).
Does anyone already have this magazine and knows which model comes next? It's kind of strange that they haven't used any of the 2022 moulds yet. But maybe they will come with the later releases.
And a curiosity question: has anyone red the first magazine from this year and knows the Lipizzaner mare's name? I would love to know it even if I most probably won't change the name of my model.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 2:13 pm

Here is the Knab foal (haven't open it yet)

And the next one (at least in France) will be a PRE stallion
(I'm pretty sure it's the exact same one as the regular, but it's the first time we got an adult horse in the mag here!)
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 2:37 pm

HC No. 32 was already the gray Trakehner mare, the blaze is different, maybe the basic color as well.
The hooves don't appear to be gray like the original
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 2:38 pm

I was so excited to see the new "special" release for this year but seeing what they choose makes me quite disappointed. He looks practically identical to the regular run. I do like this mould quite a bit and black is my favourite coat colour but I don't see any reason to get another one that looks so similar. If he turns out to be a super dark liver chestnut I will most probably change my opinion. But as I like the original face marking more and of course the hoof colour (I better won't go on about how much it bothers me when schleich simply doesn't paint the hooves ) I will get the regular run and not try to hunt down this version. The name does suit the mould and is luckily not one of their super generic names like "Dotty", "Apple" or "Milky". So it's good to see that they have chosen something more creative than usual.
Pixie looks lovely though.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 7:22 pm

next 02.09. or 22.09. It existit two dates for the HCM 48
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Zoodirektor wrote:
next 02.09. or 22.09. It existit two dates for the HCM 48

It list's it as 19.09.23 on the official Blue Ocean website (Germany)

It's also listed the same on one of the websites i use to buy them from.

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 7:43 pm

Mediadate is 09/02
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 5:10 pm

New Horse Club Magazine:
47/23 --> From 22 JUL 2023

48/23 --> On 19 SEP 2023
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 6:13 pm

So I just got the new Exclusive Pura Raza magazine horse and as expected he's disappointingly similar to the original.....

Exclusive: Left   Original: Right[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, I've only just noticed but none of this years magazine horses have any date/logo/writing under them.
They're all just blank.
I've bought them from multiple sources, plus I've opened them all from brand new out of the original packaging, so it's unlikely that they're fake or anything like that.

Here's a sneak peek at next months foal
Release date: 19.09.23 (Germany)
Fun fact: "Monty" is the name of my real life pet horse  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
unfortunately I'm going to have to change it for this little guy, as I'm already using that name for the 2013 Shire Horse Stallion model.

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 7:22 pm

Thank you for the comparison pics!
I'm definitely not going to get him. The original is just more detailed and it is super disappointing that he is so similar. They could have made him a chestnut or a palomino but instead they made him even worse than the original.
I've seen that they presented the Tres Sangres breed in this magazine so I am hoping to see it next year as a new mould or a whole family.
Thank you for showing the next foal! I think that it's interesting that they use the old Tinker foal mould. Maybe there is a chance that they will use more of the older ones that never had any colour variations. I'm hoping for the 2012/2013 Shire foal because I love this mould. But still none of the 2022 ones...
I'm a little bit on the fence about him. He looks cute and I do like his heart patch but he might be to blank for my taste. I'm not a huge fan of maxi tobianos in general but for my plans I would probably need another Tinker foal so I will wait for in hand pictures.
I would also have to rename him because my Schleich 2004 Falabella gelding is already named like that.
What breed is your pet horse actually?
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 7:39 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
Thank you for the comparison pics!
I'm definitely not going to get him. The original is just more detailed and it is super disappointing that he is so similar. They could have made him a chestnut or a palomino but instead they made him even worse than the original.
I've seen that they presented the Tres Sangres breed in this magazine so I am hoping to see it next year as a new mould or a whole family.
Thank you for showing the next foal! I think that it's interesting that they use the old Tinker foal mould. Maybe there is a chance that they will use more of the older ones that never had any colour variations. I'm hoping for the 2012/2013 Shire foal because I love this mould. But still none of the 2022 ones...
I'm a little bit on the fence about him. He looks cute and I do like his heart patch but he might be to blank for my taste. I'm not a huge fan of maxi tobianos in general but for my plans I would probably need another Tinker foal so I will wait for in hand pictures.
I would also have to rename him because my Schleich 2004 Falabella gelding is already named like that.
What breed is your pet horse actually?

They could have made him Dappled grey or even just white (anything so that he wasn't so similar to the original really....)

I'm not 100% sure what breed my horse is as he's only listed as "Cross Breed" in his passport.
However I'm fairly certain he has some Welsh cob (or section D)  in him.
My Monty man  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He's about 14.2 - 14.3hh and he's 11 years old. I've had him since he was 6.

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 7:46 pm

Oh he looks very sweet!
Black will be always my favourite coat colour.
And yeah, I totally forgot about grey as an option. I think that he would look cool in a light coat colour.
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 7:51 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
Oh he looks very sweet!
Black will be always my favourite coat colour.

He is very sweet, he loves people.
Black has always been my favorite coat colour too   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
schleich_poniies

schleich_poniies

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 9:52 pm

Does anybody know if Schleich Magazines are sold outside Germany? I'm travelling to Slovenia next week and I'm on hunt to find toy stores that sell schleich, maybe if I'm lucky I hoped to find some exclusives or magazines! Unfortunately in my country they don't even know what they are [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Etsy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:38 am

schleich_poniies wrote:
Does anybody know if Schleich Magazines are sold outside Germany? I'm travelling to Slovenia next week and I'm on hunt to find toy stores that sell schleich, maybe if I'm lucky I hoped to find some exclusives or magazines! Unfortunately in my country they don't even know what they are  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi!
Yes, the magazines are sold outside Germany, but they are only available in the shops in countries that speak mostly German (so far I have only seen them in Austria and Switzerland), because they aren’t translated to any other language.
If you want you could try the publisher (Blue Ocean Ag) by sending them an email to order the magazines (or to get a subscription).
It’s more expensive than buying the magazine in the shop, but might be worth it if you really want them.
I did this and currently get them delivered in the Netherlands

It indeed might be worth it to check for exclusives in the toyshops.
I spotted last year’s exclusives yesterday in a toyshop in Czech Republic.

schleich_poniies

schleich_poniies

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 9:03 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
schleich_poniies wrote:
Does anybody know if Schleich Magazines are sold outside Germany? I'm travelling to Slovenia next week and I'm on hunt to find toy stores that sell schleich, maybe if I'm lucky I hoped to find some exclusives or magazines! Unfortunately in my country they don't even know what they are  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi!
Yes, the magazines are sold outside Germany, but they are only available in the shops in countries that speak mostly German (so far I have only seen them in Austria and Switzerland), because they aren’t translated to any other language.
If you want you could try the publisher (Blue Ocean Ag) by sending them an email to order the magazines (or to get a subscription).
It’s more expensive than buying the magazine in the shop, but might be worth it if you really want them.
I did this and currently get them delivered in the Netherlands

It indeed might be worth it to check for exclusives in the toyshops.
I spotted last year’s exclusives yesterday in a toyshop in Czech Republic.
Thanks for the information! You were really helpful [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Etsy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next