Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread

Go down 
+49
schleich_poniies
Katy Leven
Neptune
SchleichGirl1997
Ana
Evira
a6point62
Taos
xheyitsjuulx
Burgerenby
Bonnie
crowfoot
Advicot
landrover
Jetty
NightLioness
sortepletter
Schleich GingerNinja
75senta75
Benga
SyLoBe
pipsxlch
bun2013
Zoodirektor
Loustic
Night Elf
Maja-Maus
Pinsel86
pokeyanyway
Dum_my
TheShepherdBlue
SchleichingAround
Roger
onatello
bojan
JonasV
Gwaine
Wilorvise
LittleLady
LeeAnn
ida
SUSANNE
dutchschleich14
Damon
ezra18
Tupolew Tu-154
Sartje
arafan
widukind
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:52 pm

How can it be.... the same foal and the same comic again?
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:27 am

Ive cancelled all my mags (x52) untill they return with answer on both the filling out of the schleich marks, and returning old figures.
Yes i get the mag home to denmark for alot of people Wink

After the partnership with blueocean changed abit, blueocean got rights to start making the figures themself. Why they clayfilled the schleich logo and make a new castform, ponders me. Awaiting another response from schleich, and 2 from blueocean (which always are really really slow at responding)

Thats how far i got in the investigation sofar.

Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 5:28 pm

Thank you, a6point62, to sharing your work. I am excited of the answers.

Gitt redde dronningen.:-)
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 10:40 am

New Horse Club Magazine:
50/24 --> From 09 JAN 2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next Horse Club Magazine:
51/24 --> On 27 FEB 2024
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 1:19 pm

Zoodirektor wrote:
Thank you, a6point62, to sharing your work. I am excited of the answers.

Gitt redde dronningen.:-)
Well soon we wont have a queen anymore Razz but a king, she leaves the throne at 14th january.

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 1:27 pm

Heres the Highress Image

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 3:53 pm

So got the response from Blue Ocean:
We have taken your concerns very seriously and can understand your criticism.

Blue Ocean Entertainment has been producing the figures itself for some time. This is done with extremely high quality standards, analogous to the figures from Schleich's own production. Schleich itself ensures these high quality and design standards by releasing each of our figures for production in advance - in a precisely defined process. This ensures that the end product does not differ in quality from previous Schleich productions. As a result, our booklet additions are a figure officially licensed by Schleich, so it is still a branded product.

During the transition period of the production change described, the belly embossing was unfortunately no longer available on the first figures of the 2023 collection series. However, we are pleased to inform you that from 2024 the following embossing will be found on the magazine figures: “© Schleich GmbH Produced by Blue Ocean Entertainment”, so that the brand reference will again be included directly on the figures.

So thats good news i guess.

Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 4:17 pm

thank you for this informations.

It would be interesting to know where Blue Ocean has the figures produced. Perhaps the new Embossing will be show it too.

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 4:40 pm

Thank you so much for all the information!

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 8:55 am

That's a very interesting piece of information. Thanks for sharing with us. Very Happy

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 4:00 am

Still awaiting reponse on the reuse of older figures, i want to know if its a common thing in the future.

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 5:49 pm

Right the next response, its both bad and good news.

The Bad:
Since we have a very changing target group for our children's magazines, we would also like to give the "new" Horse Club fans the chance to get to know the world in a new way - starting with all the main characters and horses.

That's why we decided to reissue the 8 horses of the regular Horse Club protagonists as figures. Afterwards it will continue as usual with exclusive figures and paint jobs to collect.

The Good:
We would also like to point out that the remaining content is of course all newly developed and designed. In addition, a special edition with a large figure will appear as an extra in issue 53/2024 (summer 2024). Such a special edition is also planned for summer 2025.

All new editions will continue to come with a second extra.

Best regards

Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 7:10 pm

Thank you for the information. This means that we "old" collectors can't expect anything new for another 1.5 years.
Is this simply foisted on the subscriptions?
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 7:28 pm

Thank you for all this information!

I'm quite happy that the models will have their mold stamp again! I wonder if that also counts for their bayala line, as it was bothering me quite a bit.

Personally I am actually a little bit happy that their are reissuing the older Horse Club models as Storm was on my wishlist (maybe also Cayenne) but I can fully understand the frustration of other collectors who have every release so far. At least you can save some money I guess.
There is one thing that I don't really understand... 8 main characters? Whom do they mean appart from Storm, Blossom, Mistery and Cayenne?
Luna, Pino, Princess and Maya? Or does Snowflake count as a main character as well?
Anyways, hopefully the exclusive release will be better than last year's PRE. I want to see a different (and realistic) coat colour than the one from the original model.
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 7:49 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

There is one thing that I don't really understand... 8 main characters? Whom do they mean apart from Storm, Blossom, Mystery and Cayenne?
Luna, Pino, Princess and Maya? Or does Snowflake count as a main character as well?

It should be these ones:

Although "Maya" was released before "Luna" so it could be her instead, we'll have to see which one it is.

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 8:30 pm

Well im a very old collector, collected since 1985 Razz
I got all issues of pferdewelt and horseclub, fohlen etc.
Seems my cancellation of the mags was a good choice.

I do want to keep an eye out for the mags, maybe there can be some variant,
and the hint about issue 53/2024 is interesting to.

I think TheRedLupine hit that nail on the head with the 8 main characters.

Well time will show :)
Good night to everyone.

Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 10:35 pm

Thank you both!

Oh, yeah I totally forgot about Spotty (even though I really don't care about both the foal and the adult, I'm still shocked that from what I know it is meant to be a male)!
So maybe some more foals on my wishlist will find a new home (sometimes next year, unfortunately).
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 8:12 am

Katy Leven wrote:
Thank you both!

Oh, yeah I totally forgot about Spotty (even though I really don't care about both the foal and the adult, I'm still shocked that from what I know it is meant to be a male)!
So maybe some more foals on my wishlist will find a new home (sometimes next year, unfortunately).

Yeah same, but i might buy it at kiosks when its the double hitter (foal + large horse) 2 figurines.

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 8:21 am

Zoodirektor wrote:
Thank you for the information. This means that we "old" collectors can't expect anything new for another 1.5 years.
Is this simply foisted on the subscriptions?

I dont understand the question: Is this simply foisted on the subscriptions?
Sorry ;(

Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 8:25 am

Blue Ocean's explanations are simply nonsense. Older editions can be reordered in your shop. In addition, older models are constantly added as an insert to the other Horse World magazine. Storm for the second time.

I also wrote to Blue Ocean and expressed my displeasure.
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 5:35 pm

Wow look at the packaging i got my dragons in... Thank god they arrived unscathed

TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 1:32 pm

My copy arrived today.
The fur/hair actually has some detail to it (she isn't just flat)
And I don't think she looks as plasticky as some of the more recent ones.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still no branding yet.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 3:12 pm

Thank you for showing her!

She is such a cutie! I think that I can't resist not getting her. But her coat colour still bothers me quite a bit. Schleich has even written the correct coat colours for this breed on their breed information page. Why can't she have a realistic coat then? Come on Schleich, just show a little bit more love to your products.

Just out of curiosity:
Did you also open the little package with the rings and the other thing? I would love to see how the rings look like.
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 3:39 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

Just out of curiosity:
Did you also open the little package with the rings and the other thing? I would love to see how the rings look like.

No I haven’t opened the packet. I was planning on just leaving it attached to the cover.
But based on the image on the front of the packet they look very cheap.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kind of like this but just completely flat[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 8:33 pm

Alright!

I didn't also expect it to be something super special. To me it seems like a sort of excuse for increasing the price of the magazines while lowering the quality of the models, the packaging and making the magazines smaller.
Some of the things they include are neat but honestly not good enough to justify the decrease in quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next