Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread

Go down 
+49
schleich_poniies
Katy Leven
Neptune
SchleichGirl1997
Ana
Evira
a6point62
Taos
xheyitsjuulx
Burgerenby
Bonnie
crowfoot
Advicot
landrover
Jetty
NightLioness
sortepletter
Schleich GingerNinja
75senta75
Benga
SyLoBe
pipsxlch
bun2013
Zoodirektor
Loustic
Night Elf
Maja-Maus
Pinsel86
pokeyanyway
Dum_my
TheShepherdBlue
SchleichingAround
Roger
onatello
bojan
JonasV
Gwaine
Wilorvise
LittleLady
LeeAnn
ida
SUSANNE
dutchschleich14
Damon
ezra18
Tupolew Tu-154
Sartje
arafan
widukind
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Selendra

Selendra

Country/State : Czech republic

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 9:22 am

Benga1996 wrote:
schleich_poniies wrote:
Does anybody know if Schleich Magazines are sold outside Germany? I'm travelling to Slovenia next week and I'm on hunt to find toy stores that sell schleich, maybe if I'm lucky I hoped to find some exclusives or magazines! Unfortunately in my country they don't even know what they are  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi!
Yes, the magazines are sold outside Germany, but they are only available in the shops in countries that speak mostly German (so far I have only seen them in Austria and Switzerland), because they aren’t translated to any other language.
If you want you could try the publisher (Blue Ocean Ag) by sending them an email to order the magazines (or to get a subscription).
It’s more expensive than buying the magazine in the shop, but might be worth it if you really want them.
I did this and currently get them delivered in the Netherlands

It indeed might be worth it to check for exclusives in the toyshops.
I spotted last year’s exclusives yesterday in a toyshop in Czech Republic.

Hi, please where did you see them in Czech? What toyshop?
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 11:03 am

schleich_poniies wrote:
Thanks for the information! You were really helpful  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You’re very welcome!

Selendra wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
schleich_poniies wrote:
Does anybody know if Schleich Magazines are sold outside Germany? I'm travelling to Slovenia next week and I'm on hunt to find toy stores that sell schleich, maybe if I'm lucky I hoped to find some exclusives or magazines! Unfortunately in my country they don't even know what they are  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi!
Yes, the magazines are sold outside Germany, but they are only available in the shops in countries that speak mostly German (so far I have only seen them in Austria and Switzerland), because they aren’t translated to any other language.
If you want you could try the publisher (Blue Ocean Ag) by sending them an email to order the magazines (or to get a subscription).
It’s more expensive than buying the magazine in the shop, but might be worth it if you really want them.

Hi, in Shopping Center Gecko Nákupní centrum Géčko Liberec. The toyshop was called Bambule.
They had 72163, 72164, 72166, 72167 and i think 72154

Selendra

Selendra

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 1:19 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
schleich_poniies wrote:
Thanks for the information! You were really helpful  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You’re very welcome!

Selendra wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
schleich_poniies wrote:
Hi!

Hi, in Shopping Center Gecko Nákupní centrum Géčko Liberec. The toyshop was called Bambule.

Thank you very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 4:30 pm

Selendra wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
schleich_poniies wrote:
You’re very welcome!

Selendra wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
schleich_poniies wrote:
Hi!

Thank you very much! Very Happy
You’re welcome! cheers

Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 12:49 pm

New Horse Club Magazine:
48/23 --> From 19 SEP 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next Horse Club Magazine:
49/23 --> On 14 NOV 2023
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 12:50 pm

I received the new magazine today and I have to say, I think this months foal is very cute.
She's a welcome improvement from July's disappointing Pura Raza, at least to me anyway.
Still not a fan of the smooth texture these new models seem to have, They seem oddly shiny and look very plasticky
But overall I still like her. (I know Schleich has called it "Monty" and is selling it as male but this mold is female so I'm keeping it that way)

I've named her Pancake and she fits right in with her mum, dad and two big sisters

I'm extremely excited about Novembers Release.
It's a little Fjord  

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 3:53 pm

Thank you for sharing this!
I'm very glad to see that her pinto markings are not mirrored and even though I also don't like their new texture, I actually like that colouring. There are so many Tinkers on the market but rather few foals so she is now definitely on my wishlist! She will probably be the Papo's semi-rearing Tinker mare's foal. I might like this version even more than the original.
Pancake is such a cute name! It sure suits her.

And I am so happy about the next foal! Now the 2024 Fjord pare can have a foal (Let us just ignore that the "dad" is actually a gelding). She even has a dorsal stripe, not like her first version. I might keep her original name, it sounds cute. She looks textured on the photo and even seems to have some sort of stamp on her leg... Let's see...
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 1:28 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
I received the new magazine today and I have to say, I think this months foal is very cute.
She's a welcome improvement from July's disappointing Pura Raza, at least to me anyway.
Still not a fan of the smooth texture these new models seem to have, They seem oddly shiny and look very plasticky
But overall I still like her. (I know Schleich has called it "Monty" and is selling it as male but this mold is female so I'm keeping it that way)

I've named her Pancake and she fits right in with her mum, dad and two big sisters

Well Monty is also both a Male and a Female name. :) So you could keep the original name <3

I dont like the norweger's (fjord) name though. Freki is norse mythologi and means The Gluttonous. One of the wolf's who acompany Odin.

TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 2:11 pm

a6point62 wrote:
Well Monty is also both a Male and a Female name. :) So you could keep the original name <3

I dont like the norweger's (fjord) name though. Freki is norse mythologi and means The Gluttonous. One of the wolf's who acompany Odin.

Another reason I changed it was because I’m already using the name Monty for the 2013 Shire stallion and I don’t like to reuse names.

In other news, here is the cover & contents for this months magazine:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Issue 49
14/11/23

Next: issue 50
9/1/24
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 7:16 pm

And heres a Highress 2500px version

Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 8:41 pm

a6point62 wrote:

That looks better than the magazine pic for sure, thank you!

About the name Freki, I think that it is a somewhat sweet name for a horse. It's kind of ironic I guess and I like it. I will keep that name for her.

I wonder if she has gotten the normal Schleich print back as one can see that certificate sign on her leg. Does someone already have this magazine and knows which foal comes next?
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 10:14 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
I wonder if she has gotten the normal Schleich print back as one can see that certificate sign on her leg. Does someone already have this magazine and knows which foal comes next?

I'm hoping that mine will arrive on Monday so I'll post some pics once it arrives if nobody else has by then.

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 9:36 am

Katy Leven wrote:

I saw a picture on the Instagram story from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the upcomming foal. But in mine opinion the foal looks weird and cheap.
Mine magazine is delivered but at my neighbours house and they are on a holiday. So i need to wait when they are back home, to get it...
Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 10:30 am

Katy Leven wrote:
a6point62 wrote:

That looks better than the magazine pic for sure, thank you!

About the name Freki, I think that it is a somewhat sweet name for a horse. It's kind of ironic I guess and I like it. I will keep that name for her.

No, the foal sadly doesnt have the schleich print on its belly
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 5:24 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

He is a foal in the mould of the Fell foal with black spots.

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 5:55 pm

no Branding underneath.

January's foal:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's hooves look really weird, like they're too big??

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 2:46 am

It's as if they put on their father's shoes. Wink

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:32 pm

Thank you for showing the pictures!
I like Freki, she looks good enough to join the herd at some point (hopefully sometimes next year).
Their next foal is... interesting.
I can definitely see what you mean. She looks quite unsteady and I am not sure if I like her coat colour. Can Fell ponies even have an Appaloosa or pinto pattern? I'll make a final decision once I see pictures from her.
This year's foal were a hit or miss for me. Some turned out to look quite cool (even if not always realistic) and some were a definite pass. I'm excited to see what the next year will bring us and till then I'll try to hunt down the foals I liked from this year's batch.
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:33 pm

Apparently the Polish version of the next horse club magazine is avalable already
(somebody is selling one on eBay, but it's expensive for what it is so I'm still gonna wait untill I can get it from my normal source)
anyway I'm glad to see it's hooves look much better in reality than they did in the promo pic.

Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:38 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
Thank you for showing the pictures!
I like Freki, she looks good enough to join the herd at some point (hopefully sometimes next year).
Their next foal is... interesting.
I can definitely see what you mean. She looks quite unsteady and I am not sure if I like her coat colour. Can Fell ponies even have an Appaloosa or pinto pattern? I'll make a final decision once I see pictures from her.
This year's foal were a hit or miss for me. Some turned out to look quite cool (even if not always realistic) and some were a definite pass. I'm excited to see what the next year will bring us and till then I'll try to hunt down the foals I liked from this year's batch.

Nope, Fell pony's shouldn't have excessive white markings (other than grey)

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:12 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
Apparently the Polish version of the next horse club magazine is avalable already
(somebody is selling one on eBay, but it's expensive for what it is so I'm still gonna wait untill I can get it from my normal source)
anyway I'm glad to see it's hooves look much better in reality than they did in the promo pic.

Ok, that's interesting but better for us collectors I guess. Thank you for showing it!

The foal looks definitely better than on the very strange promo pic but I am still a little bit undecided. I would keep it  probably as a Shetland (or Shetland cross) as coatwise it can't be a Fell pony (great job again Schleich's coat colour designers) and definitely change her name. Pity that the person didn't post a photo of the sneak peek, that would be very interesting but I guess that the person didn't want to open the packaging.
Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:06 pm

I saw the preview of the polish magazine for the next foal.
It was Storm as a foal somehow, which was released a long time ago. I dont know what to think of it
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:45 pm

What is that?
Next Magazin no.51 Storm and the first comic again[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:15 am

Zoodirektor wrote:
What is that?
Next Magazin no.51 Storm and the first comic again[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oww, that is just sad if you have him already. I hoped for a new foal.
Alright let's wait and maybe the next foal after Storm is a new one. Fingers crossed....
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:24 pm

The next foal due to arrive in France is also Storm

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next