Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiger horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

tiger - Tiger horse Empty
PostSubject: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi to everyone :) Just few weeks ago I was in a danish shop called Tiger; it is like a gift shop but also they have a lot of funny things for cooking, toys and also food! I call these type of shops the places where "you don't need anything but you want to buy everything" Laughing Laughing

Anyway, there was a little place of the shop dedicated to toy animal replicas. It wasn't too many animals and, when I came back few days after (I said, you want to buy everything!) the animales were replaced to others. I found this little horse. For me this poor horse is now one of the jewels of my collection - I appreciate not usual animals.

It isn't a good model, plastic isn't good an also the model isn't as good as model horses of big brands. On the other hand, I think is quite exclusive because collectors don't usually look for in these shops. There isn't any brand written in him, just "horse" and "made in china" is written.

Does anyone know anything about these animals?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, Songbird , and wellcome here !! sunny

How fun that Tiger is in Spain too ! It started as a tiny, Danish shop and now it has grown all over Europe !!!

I don't know anything about the little horse. It is quite charming, - it reminds me of something, but I just can't remember what scratch

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Songbird

Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:34 pm

Thank you both of you!

Yeah; I really love Tiger shops - funny things with amazing prices :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Tiger stores are apparently selling Kinto Favorite figures, you can see in these topics an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. :)
Try to read about these two features and check if that horse matches with them. If it does, you have a Japanese figure in your hands. Very Happy

Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:46 am

I haven't found any information about Kinto horses but thank you so much. Next time I go to Tiger I'll see carefully if there is any fox around there Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:45 pm

Songbird wrote:
I haven't found any information about Kinto horses but thank you so much. Next time I go to Tiger I'll see carefully if there is any fox around there Wink

Ohh, yes !!! I hope you find one ! Roger collects foxes, and has an enormous collection of foxes, but not one from Kinos Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 1:41 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Songbird wrote:

Ohh, yes !!! I hope you find one ! Roger collects foxes, and has an enormous collection of foxes, but not one from Kinos Very Happy

Laughing You're all very kind to my almost famous fox collection. Very Happy
I have 7 Japanese foxes from Kaiyodo, Eikoh, Colorata and Re-ment, a Kinto fox would be very welcome for sure. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Tiger horse   tiger - Tiger horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger horse
Page 1 of 1