Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Club Earth animals in my zoo

Go down 
+11
bmathison1972
Taos
rogerpgvg
Tarunyada
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Roger
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Bloodrayne
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Club Earth animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 3:17 pm

A 3 kind like the K&M and Playvisions. Marked like Playvisions but with no brand name. But it is interesting that they have a parrot set too.

The Club Earth animals in my zoo Dscf2115

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:33 pm

They look simple but effective.
The coloration is nice.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Thanks Simone :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Those are a great group of birds. I like the species and colors too. Congrats!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:33 pm

This group of birds is very interesting.

I need have these in my hands.

Thanks for sharing,Andreas. sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Many thanks friends :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:19 am

Club Earth is really an interesting company. As you tell, they are like PV or K&M and I believe that we still don't know some of their series. Considering that they explore a wide range of species, it may be interesting to research a little. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:30 am

Thank you Roger, and you are right :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:36 am

Interresting batch Andreas, congratulation Very Happy

Do you know the parrots' species?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Interresting batch Andreas, congratulation Very Happy

Do you know the parrots' species?

Thank you, the specie name is written on the belly like PV. So i have specie names but i think so are vague :). I will share the names soon :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Andreas wonderful lot of birds ..... Very Happy Applause cheers Cool

species perhaps? Smile study
brown pelican
Kingfisher
grand eclectus male red and green female
Orange-winged Amazon bottom left, with the blue patch on the head!
Peruche latham green to red throat?
dificult to understand scratch
but; I look forward to your scientific name! study cheers
The same lot for me bounce drunken Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:39 am

Thank you Jean -Luc :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Marked as kingfisher, pelican and toucan (i can find a good specie, i think toco toucan but )

The parrots are marked.

As Yellow headed parrot, blue fronted parrot, eclectus parrot (than female) and 2 as sun conure. I will look in my books if it right.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 2:06 am

Despite being somewhat cartoonish and simple, I think they're quite recognizable to the species level. Jean-Luc gives a great approach, more the names marked and you have them all. Interesting choice of a female in a tropical bird, it is not usual that females are more vibrantly colored as it happens with the Eclectus parrot. Hard to tell is one of the sun conures but they can adopt different coloration when in captivity. Is the set complete and are they marked with numbers?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Roger wrote:
Despite being somewhat cartoonish and simple, I think they're quite recognizable to the species level. Jean-Luc gives a great approach, more the names marked and you have them all. Interesting choice of a female in a tropical bird, it is not usual that females are more vibrantly colored as it happens with the Eclectus parrot. Hard to tell is one of the sun conures but they can adopt different coloration when in captivity. Is the set complete and are they marked with numbers?

I have a book with a lot of subspecies, so i will look. But i see there are sometimes only very small differences between the species :) . For numbers i will look, but i dont have the full set. I will get one more soon (i hope) and i miss a grey parrot and a cockatoo.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:46 am

The numbers are

birds with open wings:

pelican 6
sun conure 2
kingfisher 1
toucan 8

parrots

eclectus 4
blue-fronted parrot 8
sun conure 2
Yellow headed parrot 7

the other parrots in that set are: scarlet macaw, Yellow-tailed black cockatoo (i hope i get him soon), sulphur-crested cockatto and a african grey parrot.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:09 am

Andreas, thanks for numbers, I'll ask other collectors with some of these birds to see if I can get more numbers. As it happens with Play Visions, I believe they are very helpful to sort things correctly. I agree with you, it may be 2 different series of birds, one showing them with open wings and other not. Checking other topics on forum, helps giving sense to it as well as the numbers you provided. Very interesting species too. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:11 am

Andreas, I forgot to ask for pictures for TAI, if possible. Very Happy From the open wings we miss the sun conure and toucan. Very Happy About parrots don't worry, I am already working on it and I let you know if anything will be missing. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:54 am

Roger wrote:
Andreas, I forgot to ask for pictures for TAI, if possible. Very Happy From the open wings we miss the sun conure and toucan. Very Happy About parrots don't worry, I am already working on it and I let you know if anything will be missing. Very Happy

Okay, soon :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Pics shared in pics for TAI

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:00 am

widukind wrote:

Thanks Andreas, I already entered them. Very Happy If our list of Club Earth Birds to Go is correct. It is only missing 3 of them:
- mallard duck
- Major Mitchell's cockatoo
- Hyacinth macaw

Probably none of these is interesting for your collection but, if you ever get them for any reason, you already know their pictures are wanted. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:42 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks Andreas, I already entered them. Very Happy If our list of Club Earth Birds to Go is correct. It is only missing 3 of them:
- mallard duck
- Major Mitchell's cockatoo
- Hyacinth macaw

Probably none of these is interesting for your collection but, if you ever get them for any reason, you already know their pictures are wanted. Very Happy

Thank you, i will open my eyes :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Yellow-Tailed black cockatoo is number 5

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Roger wrote:

What you think, is it possible that the sun conure with the open wings could be a golden conure?

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:35 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

What you think, is it possible that the sun conure with the open wings could be a golden conure?

Honestly, seeing the pale bill, general yellow color, I'd say you're completely right. Is it marked Sun conure or just Conure? It would be great to have more opinions about it once I think it is pertinent.
Thanks also for providing the number of the black cockatoo. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Club Earth animals in my zoo   The Club Earth animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Club Earth animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next