Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Belated Post for 26 August

Glock's Voice [Himchan] - Hanoverian Gelding

13837 Hanoverian Gelding
Name source: Sports Horses / Kpop
Name reason: Glock's was the only Olympic match I got the chance of seeing, plus this model is like Kim Himchan, good looking under certain angle's and with a certain charm to it.
Fun Fact: I am so unsure if he is a nice looking model or not...
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Glock's voice, stablename Himchan is a hardworking and gentle Hanoverian Gelding. He and his owner Gerben Vermolen, not to be mistaken for Gerben Lievenheart, the stable's vet, practise jumping and dressage. They come out in regional competitions. They do it for enjoyment, not for the winning. Even though Himchan is gelded, he is still happily competative.
He is a very sweet and sociable horse. He gets along with most other horses and is very tolerant of any other animal. He is obedient and well tempered to the stablehands.
With mare Camilla, whom he covered before he was gelded, he has one foal. The colt is named Simon. Himchan is very affectionate to him. Seeing them together in the meadow is an absolute joy.

Horsevalley

Himchan lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a work horse that is used to draw the plough, together with Baelor and Toto. He is well taken care for, but has to work extremely hard.
Before he was gelded, he covered his mate Camilla. She gave him a son. The colt is named Simon and Himchan absolutely adores him.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Belated Post for 27 August

Gloín - Clydesdale Gelding

13670 Clydesdale Gelding
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: He has the same color as Peter Hambleton's wig.
Fun Fact: None yet

Valyria Stables

Gloín is a calm and strong Clydesdale Gelding. He is primarily a draught horse. He draughts team with Achaam and Gijs, with Achaam as the leader. Gloín and Gijs can be hired for coach riders around the area.
Before he was gelding, he covered he mare Wylla. She had one foal. It is a filly named Dottie. Gloín doesn't interact much with her though.

Horsevalley

Gloín is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a background member and doesn't really gets too much involved with the higher ranked horses. He is a friendly horse, but doesn't want to get involved in the conflicts of those who are higher ranked.
With his mate Wylla, he has one daughter. She is named Dottie. Gloín has one goodsister, Bessie. His best friend is Oín.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Belated Post for 28 August

Glorfindel - Andalusian Stallion

13821 Andalusian Stallion
Name source: The Lord of the Rings
Name reason: I needed a LOTR elf to oppose the Inheritance elf.
Fun Fact: I find him very beautiful and I like him much better than expected.
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Glorfindel is a handsome and charming Andalusian stallion. He is calm and friendly and everyone loves him. His owner Lily-Ann is a good friend of Tinka's and they ride out together a lot. Because of this, Glorfindel is very friendly with Icedust.
Glorfindel is very well versed in dressage and is not too shabby at jumping. Lily-Ann enjoys eventing and cross country with him too, but on a casual level. She does come out with Glorfindel in national dressage competitions. He has worn several prizes.
With mare Islanzadi, Glorfindel has one foal, a filly named Aiyoni. He is protective of her and loves to play with her. He also has a brother named Lucerys.
He is very sociable and gets along with most other horses, even the stallions. He is boisterous at times, but mostly friendly and well behaved to the stablehands. He is very tollerant to other animals as well.

Horsevalley

Glorfindel is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is Young Prince Icedust's vastest friend. He is a brave and loyal stallion, who is very protective of his friends and family. He is very sociable and thus has many friends.
He is mated to Islanzadi. With her he has one daughter. The filly is named Aiyoni. Glorfindel is a pround and loving father. He has one brother named Lucerys. Othelia is his goodsister and he is uncle to Gabriel, Danny and Amina.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Belated Post for 29 August

Gloria - Hippocalf

14682 Hippopotamus Calf
Name source: Madagascar
Name reason: The cutest Hippo get's this cute model
Fun Fact: Ugh she is cute as a button

Valyria Stables

Gloria lives on the African Plains. She met our protagonists when they lost their riders on the plains. She was shy to them and stayed from the big horses for the most parts.

Horsevalley

Gloria and her parents live by the watering hole of the plains of the valley. She is a very cheeerful and happy-go-lucky young animal. She loves it most to play with her friends. Her friends are Alex, Marty, Melman, Gia, Vitaly and Stefano. Gloria prefers to spend time with Melman over anyone else.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Belated Post for 30 August

Goldberry - Trakehner Mare

72097 Trakehner Mare
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: She is beautiful and slender as the willow wand, this riverwomans daughter.
Fun Fact: She is the only one I couldn't find in Regensburg
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Goldberry is a sweet and gentle Trakehner mare. She is available for medium experienced riders. She is a jumping horse. Riders are allowed to come out in regional competitions with her when they have proven themselves.
Goldberry is open and friendly and patient. But under the saddle she is very eager to work, so not suited for those who haven't proven to be able to handle a stronger horse.
With the stallion Maedhros, she has one colt. His name is Liam. Goldberry is very sweet and nurturing and only lets selective people around him. She has two sisters, Morrigan and Roslin.

Horsevalley

Goldberry is a very high ranked mare of the Quadruplet's herd. She is mated to leader Maedhros and thus one of the mares in charge. She is kind and caring and always willing to lend a helping hoof. She has many friends in the herd and is also well liked by horses outside the herd.
With mate Maedhros, she has one son. His name is Liam. Her sisters are Roslin and Morrigan. She is goodsister to Felix, Jaqen and Abel. And this makes her aunt to Oberyn, Eothain and Theodred.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Belated Post for 31 August

Golvenlelie - Lippizaner Mare

13603 Lipizzaner Mare
Name source: Harem
Name reason: I bought both the gelding and the mare together and I wanted them named majestic names, but also after a duo I did not much like, so I named them after the sultane and slave I misliked in the Harem novel. Ironically, Golvenlelie is the slave, not the sultane.
Fun Fact: I found them like 10000 years after they got retired

Valyria Stables

Golvenlie is a lippizaner brood mare. Her owner is Marisè, but it is the stablehands that give her her exersize. She is not specifically trainined, but instead only used for breeding.
Currently she has a colt named Renzo with Maangelaat, he covered her before he was gelded. Her other foals have been sold on. She has a sister, Alysanne and a brother, Rodrick Edelstein.

Horsevalley

Golvenlelie lives with Man beyond the Fog as a broodmare. She is well cared for and doesn't have to work much,
She currently has one son, named Renzo, by her mate Maangelaat. She also has one brother, Rodrcik Edelstein and a sister named Alysanne.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Belated Post for 1 September

Gonzo Gonzalez - Fire Foal

82944 Eila
Name source: Die Wilden Kerle
Name reason: Because this is a fire foal I decided I'd name him after the leader of the Flammenmutzen from DWK

Horsevalley

Gonzo is a nomadic foal of whom is little known. He has an affinity for fire and might even be pyrokinetic. No one knows where he came from or which mare birthed him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Belated Post for 2 September

Goov - Appaloosa

13229 Appaloosa Stallion
Name source: The Clan of the Cavebear
Name reason: I had a spree of naming old horses after prehystoric characters

Valyria Stables

Goov is an elder appaloosa stallion. He is very gentle and calm. Because of his patient and obedient nature, he is available for less experienced riders. They are even allowed to take him into the woods.
Goov is originally trained in western disciplines, but isn't all that shabby at jumping. His versatility makes him very useful for riding classes.
Goov is sociable and open to any and all humans. He's a bit more selective with horses, not getting along with other stallions. He is moderately tollerant to other animals, as long as they are not too loud.

Horsevalley

Goov is an older member of the Wild Herd. Together with Ranec he tried to advice Tyr and Ares, but the brash Stallion's barely heed him.
He is unmated and has no offspring. His vastest friend is the stallion Ranec.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Belated Post for 3 September

Goudstop - Fairy Falabella

82908 Citra
Name source: Harem
Name reason: A name with gold in it seemed apt for a yellow little falabella.
Fun Fact: I was looking for Rubina, but she was the only one around

Horsevalley

Goudstof is a small Fae pony mare. She is a rainbow fae companion. She is curious and playful. The Rainbow Fae are very fond of her.
She is mated to small star fae pony gelding Pink. They have no offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:54 pm

Belated Post for 4 September

Gozer - Dartmoor Pony Mare

13651 Dartmoor Pony
Name source: None
Name reason: I first thought this to be a male, so when I actually got it, I decided to name it Gozer, which losely translates to Dude.
Fun Fact: I thought it was a stallion at first

Valyria Stables

Gozer is an energetic and loyal Dartmoor mare. She is hardworking pony who loves her owner Laura von den Perenbaum. She loves to go out into the forest with Laura. The two don't ride competatively, and are rarely found in the arena to practise dressage, but enjoy jumping in the outside arena when the weather is nice.
Gozer is very sweet to other people, sociable to other horses and tollerant of other animals. She gets along best with Myrcella, Inkheart and Arthur.
With stallion Ori, Gozer has one foal. It is an adorable little filly named Aerith. Gozer is very protective of her, but let's Ori around her.

Horsevalley

Gozer is a member of Sarnori Mountain Clan. She has a rather high status and a great many friends. She is very open and helpful and is well liked by all the members of the herd.
She is mated to Ori. With him she has one daughter. A filly they named Aerith. Both parents dote on her and are very protective of her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Intermitted Post for 4 September

Crush - Sea Turtle

14695 Sea Turtle
Name Source: Disney
Name Reason: I am original AF
Fun Fact: None

Horsevalley

Crush is a mellow and kind sea turtle that roams the waters around the Shellrea reefs. He loves to chat with the mermaids and other seadwellers. He takes life at his own lazy pace.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Belated Post for 5 September

Graham - Trakehner/Lusitano Crossbreed Colt

Repaint Pinto Colt
Name Source: Once Upon A Time
Name Reason: His fur is the same color as Graham's sexy tousles
Fun Fact: I really had to do some thinking as to who is parents could be
Made in: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Graham is an adorable and playful crossbreed colt. His mother Elsa is a charming Lusitano mare and his father Felix is a handsome Trakehner stallion. Graham promises to grow up to be a very good looking fella.
Graham is only a few weeks old. He stays close to his mother Elsa at all times. Elsa is very protective of him, but allows Felix around Graham when they are out in the meadow. Graham plays with his father as well as the other foals. His best friends are Legolas, Ravenzwart, Muis and Harry.

Horsevalley

Graham will be the colt born to Elsa and Felix. He will be one part of the Promised Prince Legende, the other part will be Ravenzwart von Pendragon. He will be so openhearted and sweet he will be able to convince the quadruplets herd to unite with the other herds.
His parents Felix and Elsa are now still parted from one another. But soon they will meet and venture to the center of the valley.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Intermitted Post for 6 September

Alladin - Arabian Stallion

97447 Arabian Stallion
Name Source: Disney
Name Reason: Seemed apropriately arabian xD
Fun Fact: tricolore couple complete. Black papa, white mama and brown foal

Valyria Stables

Alladin is an energetic but sweet Arab Stallion. With owner Renske, he trains to be a competative jumping horse. He is very enthusiasic under the saddle and loves a challenge. Because he is rather young, he needs a strong hand.
Alladin is friendly to the stablehands, but absolutely adores Renske. He loves it when she tickles him on the withers or behind the ears. He also loves being given peppermints. But most of all he loves it when Renske brushes out his fur.
With the mare Lalita, Alladin has one foal. It is a colt by the name of Baelfire, or Bae. Alladin is quite happy to play with him. Alladin also has one brother named Jondalar.

Horses

Alladin lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a breeding stallion, who's offpsring are sold to highplaced Lord and Ladies. He is good looking and a fast runner, so his sons and daughters have very high value. Because of this, Man tends to spoil him and he does not have to work hard. Despite that, though, he is a friendly and helpful horse.
Currently he has one foal on his mate Lalita. A colt whom she named Baelfire. Alladin is sadly not allowed around him.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Belated Post for 7 September

Gretel - Icelandic Pony Mare

42363 Icelandic Pony Mare
Name Source: Once Upon A Time
Name Reason: I felt like naming the sets ponies after fairytale characters
Fun Fact: This color suits the model rather well, in fact
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Gretel is a stubborn and independant Icelandic Pony Mare. She is a pony for the experienced rider, who needs a strong hand. She is very eager under the saddle, especially because she is still rather young.
Gretel has a natural affinity for jumping and racing, but is also training in eventing and crosscountry. She enjoys a challenge and works very hard.
She is not open to all horses, being rather selective with which other equines she socializes with. She is pliable to any of the stablehands, as long as they show her that they are in charge. She is not very fond of other animals.
With Farbauti she has one colt. The foal is named Hansel. She also has one sister named Rapunsel.

Horsevalley

Gretel is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. She is a very high ranked mare, for she is the lead stallion's goodsister. She is stubborn and prefers to do things in her own way. Thos does sometimes cause friction with other mares.
She is mated to Farbauti, leader Aegon's right hoof stallion. With him she has one foal, a colt named Hansel. She has a sister named Rapunsel, whoms mate is Aegon. This makes Gretel Malia's aunt.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Intermitted Post for 8 September

Angalacon - Ice Hunter Dragon

70541 Ice Hunter Dragon
Name Source: Tolkien's Novels
Name Reason: Sounded aptly badass for this beast
Fun Fact: I like this dragon best of the 2017 range, but got her last
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Angalacon lives in the cold regions of the valley, near the city of the icefae, Frostalgo. She is the only dragon that is decidedly female. She is wise and powerful. The IceFae go to her when they need advice.
Angalacon is a hermit by nature. She barely associates with the other dragons and mostly remains in her cold caverns. Unless she hunts. She flies over the mainain ridges on cold winds and freezes Man with her cold breath before devouring them whole.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Belated Post for 9 September

Grey Wind - Direwolf

70412 Jaro
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Named after the grey direwolf of the King. Because he is so majestic~!

Horsevalley

Grey Wind is a wandering direwolf. He is off seen with the Fae Jaro, appearing to give words of wisdom and prophesy. He does not seem to have one specific home.
With Aseba of the north, he has one cub. The cub is named Balto. He stays with his mother.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Intermitted Post for 10 September

Argyle - Papillon Pup

97447 Papillon Pup
Name Source: IHE
Name Reason: It just sounded so cute and mischivious!!!
Fun Fact: This model is so well done

Valyria Stables

Argyle is Tinka's third dog and Kennie's constant playmate. He is a playful and rather hyperactive Papillon pup. Tinka takes him to the stables, just like Ken-chan and Ammy. He loves getting attention from any and alll that are at the stables. He also plays with the other dogs too. He is young and still needs to be disciplined.

Horsevalley

Argyle lives with Man beyond the Fog, on the lake farm. He is young and very playful. He loves it when Man's young plays with him. He sleeps in Man's house and eats the left overs from their plate. He is innocent of mind and has no notion of the future.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Post for 11 September

Grimmjow - Leopard

14748 Leopard
Name source: Bleach
Name reason: Grimmjows hollow form is a Big feline, so I thought, why not.

Valyria Stables

Grimmjow lives at the rescue center across the road from Valyria Stables. He's lives there since he was a cub. Which is about four years. He's been smuggled into the country by a gang who were heading for Poland. He was found out and put into the rescue.
He lives in a group with several other big cats. He is sociable to them as well as to his to his keepers. He has no hunting skills, however and would not survive in the wild.

Horsevalley

Grimmjow lives in the Tallwood jungle. He often lazes around in the larger trees. He is not the most sociable of animals and only sometimes associates with Bagheera, Nero and Weiss.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 12:35 am

Just a 3G comment! Laughing
First, I think Graham, as it has Portuguese blood, it should have a name more adjusted to Portuguese language. tongue Elsa and Felix, the name of the parents, are easily accepted here, though Graham??? Just kidding. flower
Repainting Gabriel in a Tinker was a good idea, the result is wonderful although it needed to be more feathered on lower legs to look perfectly like a gypsy vanner. Idea
As a last note, I hope Georgie is getting more used with his handler. Very Happy

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:22 am

Roger wrote:
Just a 3G comment! Laughing
First, I think Graham, as it has Portuguese blood, it should have a name more adjusted to Portuguese language. tongue Elsa and Felix, the name of the parents, are easily accepted here, though Graham??? Just kidding. flower
Repainting Gabriel in a Tinker was a good idea, the result is wonderful although it needed to be more feathered on lower legs to look perfectly like a gypsy vanner. Idea
As a last note, I hope Georgie is getting more used with his handler. Very Happy

Felix is a Trakehner, a german breed, so crossbreed baby has no need of being accepted in any language for, right?

Gabriel is a repaint by german repainter OlafUndMaria, I am so proud to have him I love you

Psh Georgie is a girl penguin

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 am

Belated Post for 12 September

Groat - Fairy Mini Pony

82871 Lindo
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: There is a jester dwarf duo in the novels and schleich was bringing out all these little falabella's, so I named two after them, Penny and Groat.
Fun Fact: At first I didn't want him, but aquired him anyway.

Horsevalley

Groat is a small pony companion of the Flower Fae. He is curious and misschievous. He loves to play with the other flower companions. He is quite the buckaroo and tends to make a lot of mess. The Fae love him none the less though. He's also mated to the mini pony Penny.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 am

Belated Post for 13 September

Grover - Poison Dart Frog

42254 Blue Frog
Name source: Sesame Street
Name reason: It's blue and I did not want to call it cookie monster.
Fun Fact: I got him on my first official love vacation with my boyfriend
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Grover lives with his brother Kermit, lives in the Tallwood jungle. Mostly the other dwellers leave them alone, because they are highly toxic. They have enough with each other company, composing songs that they sing at night.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:57 am

Belated Post for 14 September

Guinevere - New Foundland Dog Female

16322 Newfoundland
Name source: Merlin/Arthurian Lore
Name reason: She is such a sweet and tender looking pooch, I decided to name her after the tender sweet queen that the bbc familiarised me with.
Fun Fact: I am so proud of having such old model!

Valyria Stables

Guinevere is Ome Joop's loyal old New Foundlander dog. She comes to the stables with him whenever he is at the stables. She is gentle and sweet and very patient. The kids at the stables really love her because she is so sweet to them.

Horsevalley

Guinevere lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is an elderly guard dog that used to be a rescue dog as well. She is a good swimmer and hasd saved quite some people from the water.
Now she mostly sleeps, unless she smells unfamiliar Man smell. Her own Man lets her sleep by the fire at night and gives her good food.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Belated Post for 15 September

Gullfaxi - Misthorse

70538 Nalenja
Name Source: Norse Myth
Name Reason: It sounded very mythical, good for a mythical horse
Fun Fact: I've had it for a while, just forgot to upload it...

Horsevalley

Gullfaxi is a rare Misthorse. He is loyal to the Starfae, but wanders around on his own a lot. He is partnered with the starfae Nalenja, but strays from her side very often.
He wanders around the valley, his hooves always slightly above the ground. He is always surrounded by light fog and is quite mysterious because of that. He also looks after the starcompanions.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Belated Post for 16 September

Haai Henkie - Blue Shark

14701 Blue Shark
Name Source: Old tv show I used to watch
Name Reason: It sounds funny to say 'Haaaaaai Henkie'
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Haai Henkie is a calm blue shark that dwells in the reefs near the mermaid city of Shellrae. He is sociable and always open for a chat with the merpeople or other seadwellers. He is very intelligent and loves to play riddles. He always gives Mirellai the hardest of them, because she knows she is the cleverest. His best friends are Wirnpa and Dory.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next