Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:18 pm

Belated Post for 15-07-18

Morgoth - Frappaloosa Stallion

Repainted Friesian Stallion
Name Source: The Silmarillion
Name Reason: It sounds aptly dark
Fun Fact: Nother Frappaloosa yay
Made In: Repainted in Germany

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Morgoth is a very handsome and haughty Frappaloosa stallion. He is first generation, so officially half Friesian and half Appaloosa. He is a son of Blackstorm and an Appaloosa mare. He is better behaved then his full blood sibling Lucifer, but not by much. He is rather hot tempered and impatient. He wants to work, but only on his terms. He is very showy and loud, and a bit insociable.
He is being permanently leased by Thomas de Kuiyk, a friend of Niko's. Thomas is a very talented rider and knows how to handle Morgoth. Together they practise western as well as english disciplines. Morgoth is a speedster at heart and a disaster at dressage, but not too bad at jumping.
Morgoth isn't all too sociable and mostly spends his time in the meadow with his brother, even though that still sometimes ends in fights.

Horsevalley

Morgoth is a member of the Pendragon herd. He has a low rank, because he is base born. This made him a little bitter and rather angry. He is spoiling for a fight. This makes him a good defender of the herd. Especially of the Young Prince, who promised him a better treatment when he proves himself a good fighter against the Beastlings.
Morgoth is rather unruley and tends to wander away from the herd. He goes out of his way to go looking for the beastling and those who are in cohoots with them. The Fae go out of his way and the Unicorns and Pegasi frown upon him.
Morgoth has one fullblood brother named Lucifer, which makes him brother by law to Songbird and uncle to Faust and Mephisto.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Post for 16-07-18

Narcissus - Royal Pegasus Stallion

70574 Royal Pegasus Stallion
Name Source: Flowers, yeet
Name Reason: This is flower year
Fun Fact: His ankles are a bit bendy
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Narcissus is a royal Pegasus Stallion. He is a very proud and boastful individual. He is a speedster and loves racing around, against Illishar, Buckbeak, Magnolius, Soarin and sometimes the odd dragon. He is very charming and has many friends because of he is very likable. He is well known and well liked and a lot of young flyers admire him.
He leads a small herd, two mares only, but does it with a lot of pride and devotion. He has three foals, Wolk by his older mate Zefyr and Shalua and Lucretia by his younger mate Iris.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Post for 17-07-18

Niall - Haflinger Colt

82979 Haflinger Colt
Name Source: 1D
Name Reason: I needed him to complete the OT5
Fun Fact: None
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Niall is a very playful and energetic Haflinger colt. He is almost ready to be weened and spends a lot of time in the meadow with the older foals, without his mother. He plays with many other foals. His best friends are Zidane, Eomer and Liam, but he also likes to play with Harry and Zayn, when they and their mothers are in the meadow.
Once he is weened he will be trained, the stablehands have high hopes for him, even though they expect him to be a bit of a troublemaker. He tends to be very mischievous already and might give them a run for their money later on.
Niall's father is Robin Hood, his mother Peggy Sue and he has a twin brother named Jace.

Horsevalley

Niall is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is almost one and a half year old and his time to be weened is very close. He is an energetic and mischievous and loves nothing better than racing around and playing with the other foals. His best friends are Hansel, Peregrin and Kili. He always goes looking for trouble with his little group.
Niall's father is Robin Hood, his mother Peggy Sue and he has a twin brother named Jace.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Post for 18-07-18

Nibbit - Red Squirrel

14367 Squirrel
Name source: The Supermarket
Name reason: Nibbit's mascot in a squirrel
Fun Fact: I think this one is the best squirrel Schleich has made.
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Nibbit is a very mischievous that lives in the woods by the stables. He is soon on the stables quite some times as well. He isn't very shy and is known to steal snacks out of the horse's stables. He is also seen stealing the bird's food from the special feeding trays in the garden. The stablehands sometimes film him to put him on youtube or instagram.

Horsevalley

Nibbit lives in the trees by the field of the butterfly Fae. He has a nest in the highest tree. He is sociable, but also very mischievous. He pulls a lot of pranks on the Fae and the bunnies. He knows a lot of jokes and he is well liked, despite his streak for trouble.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Post for 19-07-18

Nimbus - Rainbow Alicorn Stallion

42107 Rainbow Alicorn
Name Source: Google
Name Reason: Rainbow Synonyms are so original ^^
Fun Fact: His muzzle is all faded

Horsevalley

Nimbus is a beautiful and graceful rainbow Alicorn Stallion. He tends to stay away from the Fae, but socializes with the Unicorns and Pegasi and the Flower Alicorn. Everyone who sees him fly over has to stare for a moment. The sun shining through his transluscent feathers causes a rainbow to appear from his wings to the valley floor.
Nimbus and his twin brother Mirage are both mated to the mare Margeary. Between them they have three foals, Hermes, Prism and Tamunora.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Belated Post for 20-07-18

Ninigi - Magical Fire Companion

70496 Mita
Name source: Fire deities
Name reason: I looked up a list of fire gods and I found Ninigi such a cute name that I kept it.

Horsevalley

Ninigi is a companion of the rainbow Fae. She has slight fire powers, mostly causing small explosions that propel her forward. No one knows what exactly she is and doesn't really care either. She is very sweet and playful and the rainbow fae love her dearly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Belated Post for 21-07-18

Nori - Tennessee Walker Horse Stallion

13631 TWH Stallion
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: He reminded me to Jed Brophy's elegance right away, so I named him after the dwarf he plays.
Fun Fact: He first was planned to be called Kevin

Valyria Stables

Nori is a charming and handsome Tennessee Walker Horse Stallion. His owner Johnny Barnet brought him along with him from America five years ago. Since then Nori has been a permanent resident of the stables and a well liked one at it. The stablehands find him pleasant to work with and he is very sociable.
With Johnny, he makes a good duo. They trust each other 100% and Nori loves working with his owner. They head out into the woods every weekend and practise Trail or Western Pleasure every other evening.
Nori is a sociable horse to other horses and animals. He doesn't mind children and the loud dogs at the stables, he is very patient and doesn't startle. He is very open to other horses. He gets along especially well with Bofur, Lancelot, Faramir, Florian and Dustfinger.
With the mare Catelyn, Nori has a yearling mare foal, named Sansa.

Horsevalley

Nori is a member of the Wild Herd led by Tyr and Ares. He is a very well liked member of the herd and has a quite high standing. He is open and sociable and very helpful. Almost all members of that herd view him as their friend. The foals idolize him and half the mares have had a crush on him.
Tyr and Ares ask him for his input in their afairs and trust him very much. His best friends are Faramir, Bofur and Dustfinger, with them Nori spends his time.
He is mated to Catelyn. This makes him brother by law to Freya and Cersei. He has one brother of his own, Bard. By his mate he has a yearling daughter Sansa. He is also uncle to Brett.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Post for 22-07-18

Nuru - Siamese Cat

16653 Siamese Cat
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Sounds exotic

Valyria Stables

Nuru is Aziza's rather large Siamese cat with a rather large personality. She loves having all eyes on her and is a furry comedian. She can fetch little balls and walks on a leach. Aziza sometimes takes Nuru along to the stables.
Nuru doesn't really like the stable cats, but loves Prince Charming, Aziza's Quarter Horse Stallion. There have been one or two occations that Nuru has joined Aziza and Charming on a ride, nestles cozily in a saddlebag.

Horsevalley

Nuru lives with Man beyond the Fog as an expensive companion animal. She is spoiled and pampered. But she is also clever and knows every piece of gossip there is to know. She escapes at night when her master is asleep to convein with the other cats and plan their escape to a better place.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Post for 23-07-18

Nymeria - Flower Fawn

70548 Zenaja's Flowerfawn
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Such a splendid creature deserves a splendid name
Fun Fact: She looks like something of Avatar [James Cameron version]
Made in: China

Horsevalley

Nymeria is a companion to the Star Fae, she is a Flower Fawn, only coming out at night to graze upon the star flowers. She is rather shy, even to the Fae. She fears the large horses and is shy to the unicorns and pegasi as well. She is sweet and loving and once a Fae made her a friend, she is loyal and helpful and always ready to cheer her friends up.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Post for 24-07-18

Nymphadora - Crossbreed Mare

Repainted Friesian Mare
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: I just, it poofed into my mind and I just went with it
Fun Fact: her colors are amazingly done

Valyria Stables

Nymphadora is a cheerful young mare. She is half friesian and half hanoverian and barely three years old. The stablehands have just started her training. She is eager to learn, but a little bit clumzy. She needs to be taught to mind her step before her more intensive training may start. But she is clever and will learn fast.
Nymphadora is playful and sociable and easily makes friends. She loves running around in the meadow with other horses and races even with the dogs, donkeys and the occational cow if she can manage it. Her best friend include Rineke, Amelia, Jonquil and Emma.

Horsevalley

Nymphadora is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is still young and unmated and acts half a teenager. She is playful and funloving and loves to race and gossip with her friends. She has a great many friends and is always eager to make more. She is even open to horses from other herds.
Her best friends are Jonquil, Emma, Rineke and Amelia. Especially close is she to Amelia, with whom she is in love, whom she wants to be her mate when she is of age.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Post for 25-07-18

Oberyn - Trakehner Colt

42103 Trakehner Colt
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: The skin color The Red Viper is supposed to have in the books is the color of this colt's fur.
Fun Fact: He lived with my boyfriend for a while
Made in: Dorne Germany

Valyria Stables

Oberyn is a Trakehner Colt. He is playful, but also rather headstrong. He isn't shy and strays away from his mother if given the chance. He isn't exactly mischievous, but rather adventurous and curious, always wanting to explore things that are new to him. This makes him a joy to play with and to train for the stablehands.
He is selectively sociable, but not mean to the foals he doesn't get along with, he rather chooses to avoid them calmly. He is very open to his father, whom he seems to look up to and wants to play with. In the meadow, when the chance is present, he seeks out his sire. His friends are Sebastian, Baelfire, Vallar and Timo.
Oberyn's sire is Abel, who has the blood of talented jumping horses. His dam is Morrigan, a potential brood mare. He has a twin brother, Eothain.

Horsevalley

Oberyn is one of the princes of the herd led by the sextuplets. He is one of the many colts born to them. He is the most outgoing and exploring foal, displaying the most initative to learn from his father. He has great potential as a future leader, making his father proud. But he stresses his mother when he runs off to explore. He loves to run around and strays rather too far at times. He does this mostly with his best friends Senri and Wanda
Oberyn's parents are Abel and Morrigan. He has one twin brother named Eothain. His uncles are Jaqen, Maedhros, Felix, Trick and James. His aunts are Roslin, Goldberry and Pandora. This makes him also cousin to Liam, Theodred, Vic and Reginald

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Post for 26-07-18

Odin - Fjord Gelding

13250 Fjord
Name source: Norse Myth
Name reason: I just needed that name on the shelf
Fun Fact: I got him for a nice price

Valyria Stables

Odin is a docile and slow Fjord gelding. He is somewhat elderly and doesn't fancy exerting himself. He is most often used for special forst ride lessons. He also rides in the beginner lessons. He is patient and gentle and thusly the perfect pony for beginning riders. Due to his slowness he is used for children that are a bit scared, to get used to riding.
Odin is sociablly indifferent to other horses. In the meadow he just wants to graze or laze and doesn't really mind who comes up as his companion, this makes him an excellent horse to place with newby's and misschievous foals, who can tire themself out trying to annoy him.
Odin has one brother, Sigurd.

Horsevalley

Odin is an elder member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is slow and just wants to enjoy his old day. He spends most of his time grazing and trying to keep up with the herd. Most of the younger members consider him a boring old man and don't really bother with him. But he might have some wisdow to share with his herd yet.
Odin has one brother, Sigurd.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Post for 27-07-18

Oín - Tinker Stallion

72053 Limited Edition Tinker Stallion
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: I just needed an Oín to make the company complete
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Oín is a calm and gentle Tinker Stallion. He is patient and has nerves of steel. He very suited for shy, beginning riders. He is trained in all English disciplines, and in Western Pleasure and Trail. He isn't especially good at anything and rather bad at Jumping. That is fine, the lessons he parttakes in are mostly for starters and jumping doesn't occur often there.
He is sociable and calm to other horses and even other animals. He might nip away a particular noisy dog, but isn't agressive in nature. He is tolerant of most horses. He gets along best with Kadans, Braig, Ephraim and Gloín.

Horsevalley

Oín a member of the Pendragon herd. He is of lower rank, because he is mated to an exile. He doesn't seem to mind much, as long as the leaders let him do as he pleases. Because he is of lower rank, the leaders, in fact don't pay him much mind. Oín comes and goes, wandering to and from the herd.
He mated to Fina, who is bonded to a Fae. He loves her dearly and visits her whenever he sees the chance. He has two brothers, Logan and Braig. This makes Samarinde and Senna his sisters by law. He is uncle to Phae, Bucky and Pipo.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Special Post for 28-07-18

Rainbow Fae

The Rainbow Fae are the most colorful and the most energetic of the Fae. They draw energy from the sky. They come each in their own color and usually style themselves to match their color. This color is shown in their eyes and hair, their skin is usually fair. Their magic is the strongest amoung all Fae. Like other Fae they bond with creatures, but allow those creatures more freedom than the Flower Fae.

The rainbow Fae are lead by Queen Moira. She was elected upon the passing of the Old Queen Regiva. She is wise and already past her prime, but not less strong for it. She knows what has to be done, but doesn't have the trust of all other Fae.

Most Rainbow Fae are unbonded. The Fae that are bonded are bonded to Horse and Alicorn. They are free to come and go as they please. The Rainbow Fae keep no stables and treat their companions, big or small, like their equals.

The Rainbow Fae are loud and optimistic, celebrating every occation imaginable. They want to work together with all creature sin the valley and are very friendly and open to all they encounter. They Are very resourceful, but not wasteful. They love intensely and sometimes that is a bit too much.
They are also the guardians of the Rainbow Dragon Abby, whom they protect with many a spell and weapon.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 3:12 pm

Special Post for 29-07-18

Star Fae

The Star Fae live at night. They are mysterious and have a mystic sort of magic. They dress in pastel colors and have a silvery pale skin. They are the wisest of the Fae, but are a little reluctant to share that wisdom. Like the Rainbow Fae, they give the animals they bond with a lot of freedom.

The Star Fae are lead by Queen Mage Dareena. She is their leader by election, elected by an oracle that determines which Star Fae has the greatest magic potential. This is a yearly ritual and their leadership is subject to the most change of all Fae. This makes dealing with the Star Fae difficult for the other Fae.

The Star Fae are bonded with only a few Animals, Unicorn and Misthorse. They are very open with their large and small companions. They try to learn from them and respect them as their equals. Their companions are said to be the most beautiful of all and have the most magic amoung the companions. They a very proud of this and protect their companions with their own life.

The Star Fae occupy themself with starcharts, maps of the valley and a great array of other studies. They live by night and befriend the nocturnal creatures that roam the valley. They speak the language of the lightning bug, which they call Fairy Lights. They love dancing, but chant mystical hymns rather than the frivolous songs the other Fae sing.

Of all the Fae they maintain the closest relations with the Heroic Beasts and the Dragons. The herds of horses tend to trust them most of the Fae.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Special post, because I forget to post these on sundays, for 30-07-18

Butterfly Fae

The butterly Fae are beautiful people with transluscent yet colorful wings and bright clothing. They are tall and strong but also very light. They move with big gestures and whirl and fly about just because they can. They are loud and open, but without being invasive. They befriend smaller animals and keep them safe and take care of them.

They do bond with bigger animals, but only rarely. Known cases are bonded to horses and swans. These pairs are bonded close enough to either of them being miserable without the other in their close vicinity. This is not always for the best.

The Butterfly Fae are few and live in a very peaceful community. They have no leader and live perfectly fine that way.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Belated Post for 31-07-18

Faust - Frappaloosa Colt

Repainted Tinker Foal
Name Source: Demonlogy
Name Reason: Lucifer's baby's gotta have demonic names
Fun Fact: I had my eye on him for so long

Valyria Stables

Faust, officially called Babyelzebub, is a stubborn and fierce Frappaloosa colt. He has a lot of energy and is a real troublemaker. He makes the stablehands work for their money and causes a lot of misschief. He takes after his father, which means he is a real handful. He loves playing pranks and roughhousing.
He is selectively sociable to other foals and not really good with most adult horses. The stablehand are carefull with whom they place him with in the meadows. Faust tends to terrorize other foals and is nasty to the mares. Not to his own mother, though, she knows how to handle him. His friends are Dante, Sebastian and Rambo.
His parents are Lucifer and Songbird. He has one brother named Mephisto, he is commonly called Meph.

Horsevalley

Faust is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. He is the son of one of Blackstorm's bastards and thus has not a very high standing within the herd. This is for the better, because he is a troublemaker. He pulls pranks, runs away and is an all around pest. He looks up to his father and thusly has become already somewhat embittered towards The Pendragons.
He is a wicked one that bullies the shyer foals and has little respect for the adults. He does behave well towards his mother and takes too much of an example of his father. He is befriended with Rambo.
His parents are Lucifer and Songbird. He has one brother named Mephisto, he is commonly called Meph.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Post for 01-08-18

Fawnie - Mini Doe

10071 Mini Deer
Name Reason: Couldn't think of anything better
Fun Fact: An attic find

Horsevalley

Fawnie is a very small doe. She is a pixy animal, of whom are only a few left in the valley. They are very well and very secretive. They are shy and don't really interact with the Fae or many of the larger animals. So not much if anything at all is know about Fawnie. She is barely ever seen and is only spoken of in whispers.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Post for 02-08-18

Kholi Saab - Arabian Gelding

13210-1 Arabian Gelding
Name Source: Bride and Prejudice
Name Reason: More Arabs, more B&P refs!
Fun Fact: Working on completing my schleich horse collection goes well
Made In: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Kholi Saab is an elderly Arab Gelding. He is retired and enjoys his old day at the stables. The children are allowed to take him out for a walk and brush him. He enjoys this a lot. He is very docile at his old age, so it is not a problem. He spends most of his time in the meadow and when it is cold in his stable, wrapped warmly in a blanket.
He had two brothers, Lakhi and Bigly.

Horsevalley

Kholi Saab is an elderly stallion that lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is retired and spends all his days in the meadow, unless it is very cold, then Man will put him in the stables. He spends his time enjoying the sun and the grass and doing his best to ignore the annoying young colts.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Post for 03-08-18

Morsgar - Crocodile

70444 Kenjok
Name Reason: Just plopped up on me
Fun Fact: Finally got this big guy

Horsevalley

Morsgar is an old and though crocodile. Most of the time he spends sunbathing by the watering hole and in the water, laying in ambush. He is not well liked because he has a mean streak. He is a bit of a bully, but he is not evil. He might be the sire of Meera and Jojen.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Post for 04-08-18

Noshiko - Ice Lioness

42100 Ice Lion
Name Source: Teen Wolf
Name Reason: It sounds mysterious and powerful, like this beast
Fun Fact: Found her on ebay for dirt cheap

Horsevalley

Noshiko is an Ice Lioness living with the Ice Fae. She is very large and sometimes draws the Queen's carriage. She is a fighter at heart and will do anything to defend those dear to her. The Ice Fae know her very well and consider her a friend. She is not bonded to them, but doesn't travel out of the cold parts of the valley. She fells unwell if the temperature rises. The Ice Fae cherish her for her wisdown and her battle prowess.
She has one cub, although it is unknown who sired him. His name is Yu.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:43 am

Special Post for 05-08-18

Ice Fae

The Ice Fae live in the frozen regions of Frostalgo. The region is kept cold with special magic. It is a snowey and icey part of the valley, where the castle is made out of ice and most Fae live in igloo's. The Ice Fae are a hardy people that prefer the cold. Their magic is ice and snow based and they are the keepers of the rare Ice Unicorns.

The Ice Unicorns are also the only the Ice Fae can bond with. These bonds run very deep and Fae and Unicorn will even be able to hear each other's thoughts. They keep their mounts especially close and treat them like siblings.

The Ice Fae are lead by their queen Yukamura. She is very old and very wise. She understands the nature of the valley better than any other Fae and might be instrumental in the battles to come.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Post for 06-08-18

Okami

70459 MAGIC GOAT
Name source: Japanese Myth
Name reason: Okami is literally god in japanese, which it looks like, it looks like an asian pagan god.
Fun Fact: GRACEFUL MAGIC DUCKING GOAT, MKAY

Horsevalley

Okami is a elusive and secretive creature. It is not even known what he actually is. He is nocturnal and seems to live in the territory of the Star Fae. He has the ability to walk on water and appears to be a master of the mystic arts. But he not very approachable, not for the Fae and not for the Horses, so we know preciousely little as it is.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Post for 07-08-18

Olle - Alpaca Mare

13704 Alpaca Mare
Name source: None
Name reason: I found it just very suiting for her
Fun Fact: A Birthday present

Valyria Stables

Olle is one of the stable's alpaca's. They spend most of their time in their penn, where children can go and pet them. Olle is well socialized and accustomed to getting loads of attention. She doesn't mind the children and enjoys being petted and given snacks.
Olle has a foal named Ranger with the Alpaca stallion Rick.

Horsevalley

Olle lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is kept for her soft wool. Originally she was a gift from a stranger from far off lands. She grazes in the meadow with the goats and the sheep and is mostly left alone. She socializes well with the sheep and goats.
Olle has a foal named Ranger with the Alpaca stallion Rick.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Belated Post for 08-08-18

Omastar - Prehystoric Nautilus

97152 Prehistoric Nautilus
Name source: Pokemon
Name reason: My mind is a maze, dundundunnnn
Fun Fact: I like the very detailed design

Horsevalley

Omastar lives in the deapth of the sea in the valley. He is quite protective of himself and not very sociable. The Kelpie Wirnpa and the Seadragon Meraxes know him, but they are the only one. They share not much information with the fea, safe for warning to leave this elusive and hermit creature alone.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next