Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Intermitted Post for 10 October

De Baron - Red Angus Bull

41419 Rodeo Bull
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It sounds very powerful
Fun Fact: He's been standing around nameless for quite a bit
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

De Baron is a RedAngus Bull that was gifted to Mr. von den Perenbaum by a friend from the US. He is rather young and wild and stablehands have to be very careful when handeling him. Even Joost sometimes has a hard time with him.
He is rather new on the stables and still has to learn who is who. In the meadow he is kept alone for now, until he has calmed down a little.

Horsevalley

De Baron lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is kept for slaughter, which he knows. It makes him crazy to know this. He acts wild and agresssive. Man barely dares to go near him. Other bulls and cows frown upon him.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 11:17 am

Intermitted Post for 11 October

Hermes - Alicorn Colt

70484 Lis' Alicorn Foal
Name source: Greek Myth
Name reason: Small cute and winged gets to be named after a interesting winged god.
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: China

Horsevalley

Hermes is an illusive Alicorn foal. Alicorn iver the noblest and most mysterious creatures in the entire valley. For a Fae to bond with one is rare and considered the greatest honor a Fae cab recieve. So dearly little is known about the Alicorns. The Fae do their utmost best to study them.
Hermes is suspectedly sired by Ignis Faatus, on the Alicorn mare Mirage. He might be brother to Margeary and Prism. He is bonding with the Rainbow Fae Liz.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Belated Post for 12 October

Hidekuni - Cheeta Cub

14747 Cheetah Kitten
Name source: Love Pistols
Name reason: Hidekuni is a sweet and tenderhearted young man with the spirit of a cheetah, so I figured this cuty would be fitting.
Fun Fact: He looks like an actual little fluff ball

Valyria Stables

Hidekuni was born in the rescue center across the street from the stables. His parents were rescued from the same mansion and his mother was already pregnant when she was brought into the rescue. He has one twin sister called Seeta. His parents are called Sabor and Mameha.
The caretakers try to leave the cubs alone as much as they can, so the cubs may be trleased into the wild. Hidekuni is unaware. He plays with the other cubs and cuddles with his mother.

Horsevalley

Hidekuni lives on the plains of the valley. He is a playful and speedy young animal. He loves to play with other subs. His best friends are Ritsuka and Kion. But he also plays with Bengel, Tommen, Lanna, Simba and Donder. Hidekuni always knows how to be the fastest of the group.
Hidekuni has a twin sister named Seeta. Hidekuni is much more outgoing than her. Hidekuni's mother is the very beautiful Mameha. Her beauty is fabled even with the horses. Hidekuni's father is Sabor, an elderly rather beat up old animal. If he wants to play, Sabor is no the parent to go to.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Belated Post for 13 October

Hiss - Mutated Dragon

42151 Dungeoncrawler
Name source: None
Name reason: It fitted the theme and it just seems like the sort of sound he makes.
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Hiss is a terribly mutated Dragon. Ever since he was a hatchling the beastlings have used magic to horribly mutate him and keep him very small.
He is now a master poisoner, who is responsible for the death of a high number of horses and other creatures.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Belated Post for 14 October

Hodge Starkweather - Barock Pinto Stallion

Repaint on the 2016 Friesian Stallion
Name source: Shadowhunters
Name reason: His spots are the same color as Hodge's hair in the tv series.
Fun Fact: Jon Cor retweeted the picture of him on twitter I am so happy!!!
Made in: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Hodge Starkweather is a hardworking and sweet Barock Pinto Stallion. He is a very sociable and loyal horse. He might be a little too enthousiastic at times, but he is a big softy. He is very handsome and he knows it. Tinka even set up an instagram account for him, on which he has quite a big following.
He is available to the more experienced rider, but is mostly still in training. He is very graceful and will make a good dressage or parade horse. He also isn't all too shabby at draughting, which he does team with Suma or Killian. He has tried his hoof at jumping, which he enjoys but is not the best at.
Hodge loves it best to work with Tinka and Joost. The horses he gets along with best are Dpctor Strange, Vincent, Ivory, Perce and Amelia. But he is most fond of Maria, a white friesian mare. Mr. von den Perenbaum is considering to let him cover her.

Horsevalley

Hodge is a member of the Pendragon Herd. He has only recently come of age. He still has to find his own place in the herd. There is no doubt he will gain a high rank, for he is close to Young Prince Icedust.
Hodge is very brave and strong and more than willing to fight to protect the herd. He has all the makings of a a good and capable warrior, so Icedust trusts him with a great many tasks considering the defense of the prideful royal herd.
Only recently, Hodge was mated to Maria. She is not yet with foal, but surely it won't be long before she is. Hodge has no siblings, but plenty of friends whom he is very close to.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Belated Post for 15 October

Hogwards - Wild Boar Male

41458 Wild Boar Male
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: Well it is a hog, innit?
Fun Fact: His tusks look so nice!

Valyria Stables

Hogwards lives in the woods by the stables. When out riding, sometimes the horses encounter him. He isn't shy and stands and looks at the horses passing by. He does not like them coming too close.
Sometimes he is seen witht he wild sow Boressa and a couple of Piglets. He is very protective of them, going as far as attacking any dog that comes too close.

Horsevalley

Hogwards lives in the forrest of the valley with his small family. He keeps to himself mostly, because he has a very short temper. His temper tends to get him in trouble with the deer and the wolves. Especially the stags look down upon him, which he really hates.
With his mate Boressa, Hogwards has two piglets, Pidou and Knorretje.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Belated Post for 14 October

Honingzoet - Fae Foal

82872 Sunna
Name source: Harem
Name reason: She looks so sweet and cute that such an adorable name seemed apt to me.
Fun Fact: The very first bayala special I bought
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Honingzoet is a companion foal of the flower fae. She is seen as the foal of summer. She does not age, perpetually young. The Fae love her and take very good care of her.
Honingzoet plays most with the Springfoal Mithian and the Winterfoal's Yuj and Romeo.
Every year, Honingzoet is the center of the summer celebration on the first day of the summer. All the Fae come together to sing and dnace and give each other presents. Honingzoet is given flowers to eat so the summer may be long and warm.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Post for 17 October

Hope - Unicorn Colt

82857 Amuti
Name source: Final Fantasy XIII
Name reason: As my first unicorn foal, I was looking for a special, sweet name for him and Hope seemed a good nugget of special sweetness.
Fun Fact: The first bayala special I found out about

Horsevalley

Hope is the youngest of Valyria's young colts. He is lways seen closest by her side, nuzzling at his mother udders every time she stands still. It is unsure if Manwe or Ghost is his father. Hope has four siblings. These are Drew, Pickles, Tristan and Xas.
The Fae don't know much more about Hope. They can't approach him, for if they try, Valyria will use her horn to back them off.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Belated Post for 18 October

Horst - Hannoverian Stallion

72096 Hanoverian Stallion
Name source: The Inheritance Cycle
Name reason: It is such a regular looking model, so I looked for a normal man with a normal name and found Horst very apt.
Fun Fact: He is so normal!

Valyria Stables

Horst is a calm and well behaved Hannoverian Stallion. With his owner Willemiek he comes out in very high jumping competitions. He has won a few prizes, but still has to proof himself at this high a level. Willemiek is training with him.
He is a patient animal with nerves of steel and a very even temper. He is sociable and not a very dominant stallion. He gets along well with most other horses.
With mare Elaine he has one colt named Gendry. Horst is very gentle to the foal. He also gets along well with Elaine. He has three brothers, Aragorn Elesar, Boromir and Jaime

Horsevalley

Horst lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is used by Man to ride far and fast. Because of his even spirit and his hardy nerves, Man trusts him and takes shortcuts through the woods rather than the broad roads. They know Horst is not afraid.
Horst is very sociable to Man and horse alike and tollerates cats and dogs around, even the noisy one's. He's good to children and foals as well.
With his mate Elaine he has one colt, the foal is named Gendry. Horst is good to the foal when they are in the same meadow. He has three brothers, Aragorn Elesar, Bronn and Jaime. He also has four good sisters, Camilla, who is his mate's sister, Arwen Undomiel, Alayaya and Persephone, whom are mated to his brothers. He is uncle to Lyanna, Boromir, Simon and Frodo.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Belated Post for 19 October

Howland - Alligator Young

14728 Alligator, Young
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: The biggest of my three lizardlions, this model gets to be named after the dad of the house.

Horsevalley

Howland is a young gator living in the waters of the Valley. He spends most of his time with Jojen and Meera, half submerged, enjoying the warmth of the shallow waters. He hunts at small fish and water bugs. He does not concern himself with the going on's of the other animals, not caring a wit for them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Belated Post for 20 October

Hoyhoy - Four toed Sloth

14793 Sloth
Name Source: A Dutch Commercial
Name Reason: The Sloth in the commercial amused me a lot.
Fun Fact: He is very well made
Made In: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Hoyhoy is a slow sloth that lives in the Tallwood jungle. He lives high in the thicker trees. He is unknown to most animals, simply because he rarely comes down. He eats the leaves of the tree he lives in and drinks water from a little grove in a thick branch. He only knows a few birds in person, because they are the only one that come up high where he lives. Not that he minds, he prefers the solitude, he is not very sociable.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Belated Post for 21 October

Hugh - Ram

13726 Ram
Name source: Ewe-sounds
Name reason: It is a ram, but I wanted his name to sound like Ewe
Fun Fact: I just all of a sudden wanted to get him

Valyria Stables

Hugh is the resident ram of the stables. He's been handreared by Lisa and Laura, so he is very tame. He is friendly to all humans at the stables and walks along Lisa and Laura like a dog. He is allowed to walk free on calmer days, but has to stay in the meadow or his stables when the stablegrounds go busy. He is not agressive, but rather playful and that does go wrong sometimes.
With the shropshire ewe Knotje he has two lambs, Shawn and Wollie. They spend most their time in the meadow and he joins them when he has to, but he isn't too quick to seek them out. Lisa always says they bore him.

Horsevalley

Hugh lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a breeding ram with a flock of ewe's to preside over. Man does not bother him oft, only taking the sheep from their meadow to sheer them and sometimes a lamb to slaughter. Hugh thinks nothing of it, he can do as he pleases year around, safe for that one annoying day he has to be shorn.
He is officially mated to the ewe Knotje, with whom he has two lambs, Shawn and Wollie.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Belated Post for 22 October

Icedust von Pendragon - White Friesian Stallion

82867 Grey Frisian
Name reason: It is like with his dad, it was just a name that I have known since forever and I wanted it for a white friesian specificly.
Fun Fact: I love him like no other model I own

Valyria Stables

Icedust is the protagonist of the story on the stables. The star of the show. He is a Friesian Stallion with many strands of Arabo-Friesian DNA, which turned him white, of five years old. He's been dsaddle trained for two years now, but has not yet specialized himself to any skill. This matters little, because he is not a sports horse. He is a horse for riding in the woods and cuddling and grooming for parades on holidays.
Tinka is his owner, a dutch woman of 27 years old. She's been his owner ever since he was weened from his mothers udders. He loves her dearly and follows her even without halter or rope. With her he feels safe and secure and of her he is protective, biting away horses that may threaten her. He loves it best when she grooms him or when she takes him to the forrest for a ride.
He is a sociable and gentle tempered horse, only growing agressive when Tinka might come to hurt or when a rivaling stallion shows interest in his mare. He has a group of stallion he, however, does get along with very well, they are Glorfindel, Bucky, Felix and Inkheart. He does not get along nearly as well with his own father.
He is the son of Blackstorm van Pendragon and Demoon Ravelijnem. This makes him the full blood brother to Chrystalis, Roman and Pablo. Samuel, Lucifer, Faenor, Killian and Jacob are his halfbrother. Even his both grandfather live at the stables, being Ardenwen Pendragon and Herre.
Icedust himself, with the mare Philipah has one daughter, a beautiful black filly named Ravenzwart. He is very protective of mare and filly and allows no one near them but his own human. If horses could truly love, Icedust truly loves Philipah, grooming and nuzzling at her when they are in their stable together. He watches over Ravenzwart when Philipah is out with Tinka.

Horsevalley

Icedust is the Young Prince of the Pendragon herd. He is brave and smart, but also still rather young and his eagerness often times makes him do foolish things. Foolish things he does to ignore the strange paths fate has taken to make him Young Prince. He, who is third son only, does not feel worthy to be prince. To once lead the Royal Herd. Especially because he seldom agrees with his father about the gouverning of the horses.
He is third son fo Blackstorm von Pendragon and his mate Demoon. His older brothers, Chrystalis and Roman, Icedust's older brothers, are bonded now with Faeprincesses and were cast out of the herd. And thusly the herritance of the herd passed to the third of brothers. Icedust only has one younger brother, named Pablo. He has no aunts or uncles, but many a halfsiblings, for his father is not a very faithful mate to his mother.
He has a group of friends he trusts with his life. They support him in his claim that all the herds should unite and work together with the Fae and other animals against the Beastlings. They are Glorfindel, Hodge Starkweather, Doctor Strange, Killian and Thranduil. Many other horses from his generation agree with him, but mostly keep their tongue.
Icedust will soon start a journey beyond the Fog, to find the Prince[ss] that was promised. He shall not find the prophesied foal, but take with him many a horse and animal formerly held captive by Man. Amoung them shall be Philipah and he will be mated to her ina great celebration and she will bear him Ravenzwart, who was indeed promissed to unite all creatures.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Belated Post for 23 October

Idanwen von Pendragon - White Friesian Stallion

70119 Griffin King Horse
Name source: A Letter To The King
Name reason: I got the two King horses together and the name just sounded so fairytaleish and I loved it
Fun Fact: This is the old friesian stallion in disguise right?

Valyria Stables

Idanwen, brother to Ardanwen, is a film horse. He is away from the stables more often than not. He is flow wide across the world to play in medival styled films and tv shows. He is very patient and even tempered. He is accustomed to wear large rainments of iron and cloth to make him look like a horse befitting kings. He is well trained and oft used as a horse for stunts or battles.
He has no offspring yet, but that day may still come, he is not yet too old for that.

Horsevalley

Idanwen is the brother of the King Ardanwen and his chief councilor. His name means Daywind, where his brother is Nightwind. They are twins, Ardanwen being only a few minutes older than Idanwen. Idanwen is a brave and loyal stallion, willing to fight and die for the herd if need be.
He is mated to the mare Theradwyn and they have a daughter together, who is a little younger than Blackstorm, her name is Maemaré. Idanwen has no other siblinsg and only Sigyn as his goodsister. He is uncle to all of Blackstorm and great uncle to all his sons.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Post for 24 October

Ika - Holstein Mare

13262 Holstein Mare
Name source: The Clan of the Cavebear
Name reason: The model is old and simple and I wanted an old and simple name, so I decided to pick a name from the clan, because they are simple and very old.
Fun Fact: I got the limited version first.

Valyria Stables

Ika is a retired sports horse. He former owner worked her a little too hard and her joints now ache. She enjoys her old day at the stables, where the stablehands tend to her aching body and give her food that calms her and keeps her as healthy as they may manage.
Due to her sore body, Ika is a rather meek individual that threads only carefully and likes only those who are careful with her. Dogs are mostly to loud and stallions too wild. She prefers geldings and older mare's for companions in the meadow.
Recently an escaped neighbour stallion covered her and she became with foal. She gave birth to Lorala, a lively and curious foal that she can scarsely keep up with. The stablehand often look after her so Ika can rest.

Horsevalley

Ika is a member of her herd which is led by the Quadrupelts. She is a sad and lonely horse, who once had a great many friends, but now she avoids the members of the herd. She is full of mourning and dark thoughts. Her mate Hamma was taken from her by the beastlings and brutally slain when she was heavy with foal. She could not defend him and blames herself.
She has one sister named Katrina and a goodsister called Maud. And one foal. The filly is named Lorala and Ika defends her tooth and hoof.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 am

Belated Post for 25 October

Ilya - Forrest Unicorn Mare

70460 Female Forrest Unicorn
Name reason: It was a name I found that sounded a good with Beren

Horsevalley

Ilya is a very elusive creature, who wanders the woods of the valley to help and protect the forrest and it's inhabitants that cannot fend for themselves. Only the forrest Fae know anything about her and they rarely socialize with the other Fae.
Ilya is mated to Beren, the only known other Forrest Unicorn and the only male. It is unknown if they have any offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 11:50 am

Belated Post for 26 October

Incardesco - Fire Foal

82907 Rubina
Name source: Google
Name reason: I googled for fire based names and this one just stood out to me.
Fun Fact: Omg I found her like so ducking late

Horsevalley

Incardesco is a fire foal that lives with the Rainbow Fae. They have to keep a close eye on him, because he is quite a pyromaniac. IKf he remains unmonitorred for too long, he will cause fires left and right. So, he is always baby sat, mainly by Hidena, who always keeps him entertained.
The fire of friendship, that burns in every Fae residence and binds all Fae together is lit by this foal. He will light a new one for every Fae home to is build. He truly loves doing this.
It is unknown where or who his parents are. He never talks of them and the word parents even strikes him as unfamiliar. He is best friends with the Pheonix Fujin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Belated Post for 27 October

Inkheart - Quarter Horse Stallion

41416 Quarter Horse Stallion
Name source: Inkheart
Name reason: I already had this mold with and Inkheart name and this one is black as Ink, so it seemed perfect
Fun Fact: I swapped his rider with the Pinto's rider x3

Valyria Stables

Inkheart is Niklas' main horse. He is five years old and has been training with Niklas since he was saddlebroken at three. He's bred of western disciplines, so that is what Niklas practises most with him. Inkheart is a hard worker and really likes to train with Niklas. He is especially good with barrel racing and roping. Pleasure and Trail are not his thing, even though he is good at it, he thinks it a bit too boring and gets a bit bucky.
He is sociable and very well tempered. He does not bite or kick and avoids conflict with the horses he does not like. He gets along very well with Icedust, because Niklas and Tinka ride out together very often. He is also very well behaved to the other animals, which of course he needs to be with roping. He always tried his best to be calm and gentle to the cows.
With the mare Leonette he has one foal. It is a filly named Gilly. Inkheart is very socibale to mother and daughter and even gets rather protective of Gilly. He has two full blood brothers, Dustfinger and Tamaris

Horsevalley

Inkheart is a member of the wild herd led by Ares and Tyr. He is one of Tyr's vastest friend, so his status is rather high. He is a charming and friendly individual who is very easy to get along with. He is a lover, not a fighter. But if need be, he will fight for the protection of his herd. He is not a big fan of coöperating with the Fae, because his brother Tamaris was evicted from the herd after bonding with a Fae. But he stands open for a alliance with other herds or other animals, as long as they can help.
With his mate Leonore he has one filly. The foal's name is Gilly. He has two brothers, Dustfinger and Tamaris. He also has two goodsisters, Dreamer and Anna. This makes him uncle to Muis.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Belated Post for 28 October

Ironfoot - Mouflon Ram

41459 Mouflon
Name Source: Lord of the Rings
Name Reason: it sounded very apt for a sure footed mountain animal
Fun Fact: Sorry to say but the CollectA version is better made, even though I very much like this model as well

Valyria Stables

Ironfoot is one of the Mouflons that had been brought to the Netherlands by a few rich landowners. They escaped and their official owner never bothered to retrieve them. So now they live in the woods near the stables. Sometimes, when out riding, the mouflons are spotted. They are most unafraid of the horses and riders, but always keep a distance from them.
Ironfoot is the leading ram of the small herd, always keeping them a good distance away from the stables and the town.

Horsevalley

Ironfoot is a proud and well spoken Mouflon Ram who lives in the mountain range that rings the valley. He is very hard to find, because he is one of the few that ran climb the mountain walls. He lives high, but not so high as to be close to the dragon's, that would not be very safe.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Intermitted Post for 29 October

Babe - Schwäbisch Hall Piglet

13636 Schwäbisch Hall Piglet
Name Source: Babe, the Sheep Pig
Name Reason: Yeet
Fun Fact: Got him via the forum!

Valyria Stables

Babe is an adopted Piglet of Laura and Lisa's. They have gotten Babe and his brother Poppleton for their birthday. They were not weened yet and so nursed by Big Mommah. She accepted them as her own baby's and they now live with her in her kot, together with their new baby sibs Bikkel and Sproet.
They are very playful, sociable and smart. Lisa and Laura are teaching them tricks that they pick up very quickly and do very well. Lisa and Laura love to show off the tricks the Piglets can do.

Horsevalley

Babe lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is kept for his meat. Many of his siblings have already been taken away by Man and so have his parents. His now stays in the kot with Big Mommah, his born brother Poppleton and his adoptive brothers Bikkel and Sproet, who are Big Mommah's piglets.
He is very smart and learned quite a few tricks to evade Man's greedy hands. He teaches those to the other piglets as well and Man is getting pretty frustrated with him. Let's hope he will escape before they catch him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Intermitted Post for 30 October

Elia - Andalusian Filly

82980 Andalusian Foal
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: I was just staring at a list of names and Elia seemed the best suitable
Fun Fact: THANK YOU ANDREAS
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Elia is a sweet and very playful Andalusian Filly. She is happy and peppy and loves to race and play. She is not too much of a wild child and obeys the stablehand very well and stays near her mother at most times.
Her owner is Giselle, who also owns her mother Telkela and her father Lucerys. They are of good Andalusian stock, to which Elia also proudly lays claim to. She is graceful and pretty even at this young of an age.
In the meadow she most often plays with Lyanna, Harry, Simon and Niall. She loves to race with them or to roll around. When ever she sees her friends at a distance she will whiney to say hello. She also really loves Giselle, always seeking for strokes and cuddles when she is in Telkela's stable.

Horsevalley

Elia is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. She is very sweet and polite and always obey teh rules the King and Prince uphold. She always speaks well to the adult horses and never plays rough. She always listens well to her parents and never strays too far.
Her parents, Telkela and Lucerys are protective and sweet to her and she loves them both and respects their every word. She has a cousin, Aiyoni with whom she plays often. Her uncle Glorfindel and Islanzadi are also very close to her.
Her other friends are Teddy, Pipo, Pablo and Juweeltje.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Intermitted Post for 31 October

Garth - Hare

14339 Hare
Name Source: Supernatural
Name Reason: he just reminds me of Garth hehe
Fun Fact: Another find on the forum, yay

Valyria Stables

Garth lives in the meadows of the stables, where he has an undeep lair where he sleeps. He mostly forrages in the meadows and the wood, but stays away from the stables. He is very skittish and runs away from any horse or cow and even goat or sheep that comes too close.
Sometimes the people at the stables spot him when they bring the horses to the meadow, but then he runs away very swiftly.

Horsevalley

Garth lives in the woods of the valley, where he acts as a main source of news for a lot of animals and the Fae. He is very fast, so he can deliver messages very swiftly. But he is also a notorious gossip, so not all his tails are all that true.
He is unmated, but has a great many of friends. He might have a crush on Miffy, but she is a bunny and he is a hare, so it is not meant to be.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Belated Post for November 1th

Isadoro - Tinker Mare

Repainted 2015 Tinker Mare
Name source: My OC's
Name reason: There is a whole story in my head about Loki promissing to look after Arch Angel Gabriel's daughter, but getting her with four children instead
Fun Fact: She came with her youngest son as a set
Made in: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Isadoro is a sweet and gentle tinker mare. She is sociable, obedient and very loyal. But she has one flaw. She is hyper fertile. She get's in heat very easily and becomes very restless until she had a visit from a stallion. Because of this she already has five foals. Their names are Ivory, Ebony, Azure, Lilac and Violette. Isadoro is a caring mother to all of her foals and prefers to have them in sight. The father to all the foals is Loki.
Isadoro is a good horse for beginning riders that want to learn independantly. They are allowed to take her into the arena and out to the forrest, but not into the village. This, of course, because in the village certain traffic rules have to be heeded that beginning riders most often do not know. Isadoro does not easily startle and is always willing to work with her rider.
Her father Gabriel lives at the stables as well. Isadoro gets along with him very well. When they are out in the meadow together they groom each other a lot. Her mother, Lavender, sadly passed giving birth to her.

Horsevalley

Isadoro is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is friendly and sociable and regularily watched after other mare's foals. She has five of her own, by her mate Loki, two fillies, Ebony and Violette and three colts Ivory, Azure and Lilac.
She's the daughter of Gabriel, making Samuel her stephfather. Her own mother, Lavender, died bringing her into this world. Gabriel and Isadoro don't often talk about her. Isadoro has no siblings. She does have a great many friends she would not trade for the world.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Belated Post for November 2nd

Isis - Arabian Mare

70087 Arabian Mare
Name source: Egyptian Myth
Name reason: I had recently read a story in which Isis was the villain and I find this model positively villainous.
Fun Fact: Please Schleich, no more of these
Made in: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Isis is a haughty and stubborn Arab mare. She is still in training and needs a firm hand. Most her owner Amalei leaves it to Joost or Niklas to train her. This is not always appricated and Isis seems to listen better to Joost than to her own rider, which could result in trouble later on.
Isis is only selectively social, getting only along with sister Lalita, Anck-Su-Namun, Fahride and Lakhi. All stalions and other mares she bites away, geldings she mostly ignores or avoids, especially the draughter geldings.
With the stallion Sayid, Isis has one colt. The foal is named Zayn. Isis is very protective of him and doesn't even want Amalei near him.

Horsevalley

Isis lives with Man beyond the fog. Like her sisters, she is a brood mare. Her foals get sold on to high lords. She doesn't have to work for her feed and spends her days in the meadow and being groomed by very able stablehands. She is spoiled and not a very friendly mare. Her sisters Lalita, Anck-su-Namun and Fahride are not very friendly either, so they have a lot of stife amoung them.
She is mated to the stallion Sayid and with him has one foal, a colt named Zayn. She is goodsister to Jondalar and Alladin and aunt to Baelfire and David.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Belated Post for November 3rd

Islanzadi - Andalusian Mare

42270 Andalusian Mare
Name source: The Inheritance Cycle
Name reason: A model as wonderful and graceful as this one deserves the name of a queen. I found the name so wonderful that I just had to give it to her.
Fun Fact: She is so sexy!

Valyria Stables

Islanzadi is the second horse of Lily-Ann. She is a calm and gentle horse, mostly used for recreational perposes. She isn't useful as a sports horse, because she has been injured when she was very young, which prevents her for training very hard. Lily-Ann does enjoy going on walks or short rides through the woods with her. Islanzadi, also known as Isla, enjoys this a lot too.
With Glorfindel, she has a beautifull filly named Aiyoni. She sometimes has a hard time keeping up with the happy and energetic foal, but Glorfindel can and he is very protective of his daughter too. Isla has one sister, Othelia, with whom she gets along very well, the two stand together a lot in the meadow.
Because Islanzadi spends so much time in the meadow, she has a lot of time to socialize with other horses, which she does. She is very friendly to the other mares and foals that she meets in the meadow.

Horsevalley

Islanzadi is a member of the Pendragon herd. She has a very high standing, because her mate is vast friends with the Young Prince. She is sociable and has many friends. She is very helpful and thus well liked even by those who are not close to her. She is clever and always willing to give advice.
She is mated to Glorfindel, whom she wed for love. Together they have a filly, beautiful and bright, named Aiyoni. Both Islanzadi and Glorfindel are very proud of her. Islanzadi also has a sister, named Othelia, two good brothers, Vincent and Lucerys. She is aunt to Elia, Gabriel, Danny and Amina.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next