Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Post for 29-05-18

MW Suma Joysephine - Mare

Repaint of the 2014 Friesian Mare
Name source: My OC's
Name reason: MW is for MirkWood, Suma is the name her repainter gave her and Joysephine is what I think Legolas' mother was named.
Fun Fact: A lot of people on MPV were boasting to having her in their collections and I got her in the end.
Made in: Repainted in Germany

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

MW Suma Joysephine, or just Suma, is a very sweet but headstrong Baroque Pinto. She is a show mare and a dressage horse. She has a lot of elegance and her beautiful colorations make her a very wanted horse for photoshoots or equestrian fashion shows.
This makes her very patient and tollerant. She has nerves of steel and is very acceptant of children and other animals. Even loud barking dogs and such don't bother her. She is very sociable too. She is very open to meeting all sorts of new people and animals. She is easy to pair up with other horses in the meadow or during rides. Her best friends are Songbird, Eldalote, Jeyne and Peggy Sue.
With the Arabo friesian MW Thranduil Pasado, she has three foals. Orim, Aria and Legolas. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Suma is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is a very well liked member of a moderately high rank. She is very wise and always willing to help another horse out. She is sociable and has many friends amoung the mares of the herd. She can be very firm, but rather soft at other times. She tends to be rather strict with the foals, because she likes it when foals are polite and well behaved.
With her mate Thranduil Pasado, she has thre foals, a filly, Aria and two colts, Orim and Legolas. She has no siblings and no siblings by law.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Post for 30-05-18

MW Thranduil Pasado - Arabo-Friesian

Repaint on the Friesian Stallion
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: MW is for MirkWood, Thranduil for the graceful King of the Mirkwood and Pasado was his orginal name.
Fun Fact: None yet.
Made in: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Thranduil is a white arabo friesian stallion that can be hired for shows, fashion settings, photoshoots or events where he pulls a special carriage. He pulls team and solo. Mostly he is rented for weddings to pull the bridal carriage, mostly solo, but at times he pulls team with Shadowfax. They are decorated with beautiful flowers and brushed until they shine.
Thranduil is most very sociable and sweet to humans. He is very patient and has no problems playing to crowds. He is very tollerant to children and no difficult to work with in any way. But when it comes to other horses, he is much more difficult. He is a pest to smaller horses and has gotten into a few fights with Forseti and Hannibal. He is very selective with the horses he is friendly to. His best friends are Bard, Shadowfax and Chrystalis. With Thorin Oakenshield it is off and on and that is very unpredictable.
With the baroque pinto mare MW Suma Joysephine, Thranduil has three foals, two colts, Orim and Legolas and one filly, Aria. He has no known siblings, but it is known he is sired by a stallion named Oropher.

Horsevalley

Thranduil is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of Prince Blackstorm's vastest friends and fiercely loyal to the Prince. He holds high status because of this and is the Prince's councilor in these darkening times. Young Prince Icedust isn't all too keen on this, because he knows Thranduil is prejudiced against the horses of other herds.
Thranduil is a strict and stern individual and not at all easy to get along with. Most of the horses of the Pendragon herd find him rather difficult and prefer only superficial contact with him. He does have a few friends, beside Blackstorm, mainly Shadowfax and Doctor Strange and sometimes Thorin Oakenshield, with whom he sometimes also has conflict.
He is mated to the mare Suma, with whom he has three foals, colts Orim and Legolas and one filly, Aria. He has no siblings or siblings by law.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Belated Post for 31-05-18

Mya - White Tailed Doe

14710 White Tail Deer Doe
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Mya is the daughter of Robert, of house Baratheon, who's sigil is a stag, so I named the doe for her.
Fun Fact: She is my last of my Doe trio.
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Mya lives in the woods by the stables. Like most deer that roam the woods, she is rather shy and is only occationally sighted by the horses and their riders. Like all white tailed and red deer that roam the forest here, she is chipped and monitored by the foresters.
Most often she is in the company of the stag Alared and always by her two fawns by him, Faline and Renly, who will soon be chipped too.

Horsevalley

Mya lives in the forest expanse of the valley. She is a bit shy, but does her best to socialize with other forest dwellers. She is shy of the fae and tries to avoid them, safe for maybe the Star Fae when the summer nights aren't too cloudy. She is befriended with the other does in the forest and gossips with them daily.
She is mated to Alared, with whom she has to fawns, Faline and Renly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Post for 01-06-18

Myra - Tinker Mare

72137 Tinker Mare
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It sounds gentle yet large, like this mare
Fun Fact: This color is rather interesting on this model
Made In: China

Valyria Stables

Myra is a gentle tinker mare that is avialable for inexperienced riders. She is sweet and patient, but also a bit slow. She is very comfortable for beginning riders, because she doesn't startle easily and is a bit lazy. With the firm guidance of the instructor, Myra goes slow and steady so the young riders can learn how to propperly ride.
Myra is sociable and very accepting to other horses and most other animals. She goes along well with most mares, but her best friends are Samarinde, Rineke, Hestia and Whinney. She is fine with most other horses and does't mind being in a meadow with the cows when the weather is nice.
She is one of the many foals born to Senna, sired by Braig. She is the oldest and thus has three yolunger siblings, Phae, Bucky and Pipo.

Horsevalley

Myra is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is sociable, but doesn't have a very high status. This doesn't really bother her, though. She is optimistic, very sweet and loving, but just not the brightest tool in the shed. Not that it matters, because she is well liked enough and not in a desicion making position anyway. Her friends in the herd are Bessie, Jolie and Harribel.
She is mated to Logan, but has no foals with him yet. She herself was born to Braig and Senna and is big sister to Phae, Bucky and Pipo.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:28 pm

Post for 02-06-18

Myrcella - Icelandic Pony Mare

13708 Icelandic Pony Mare
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: I wanted someone of Bran's age, bc she is Brans mate and Myrcella was the only one I could legitly find.
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Myrcella is a bit of a slow Icelandic pony mare. She is rather docile and suited for less experienced riders, although she sure makes them work for their money. If you are a lazy riders this is not the pony for you.
She is rather sociable, but only to mares, she wants nothing to do with stallions or even geldings. Her best friends are Gozer, Wendy, Thea and Proost. She doesn't like other animals and especially dislikes the loud dogs.
With the stallion Bran, she has one foal named Vindur.

Horsevalley

Myrcella is a high ranked member of the Sarnori mountain calm. She is the good sister of the leader of this herd. She is the typical 'house mare' type, who doesn't get involved in the stallion's business and keeps herself to the foals and the other mares. She spends most of her time forraging and looking after the foals.
She is mated to Bran. With him she has a colt named Vindur. She has one sister named Dacey and two brothers by law named Aegon and Echozan. She is aunt to Vanilli and Malia. Her friends are Gozer, Wendy, Proost and Thea

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Post for 03-06-18

Beastlings in the Valley

Tragedy befell the Valley about three years ago. The Beastlings entered the Valley by unknown ways. They nestled themselves in dark caverns in the mountain ring. From there they spread.They spread their influence and terror. They claimed our beloved family and friends in death and in slavery.
None of us know truly what the beastlings look like. They disguise themselves as shadowy beasts or riders in elaborate armour.
There is no knowing what the beastlings goal is or where they originally came from. There is no talking to them and there is no one brave or stupid enough to act as a spy.
So far the horses have been hot the hardest. They are far from the only ones. The Fae, however, stay unscaved so far. But the horses are devided, where as the Fae are much more united.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 3:09 pm

Intermitted Post for 04-06-18

Aster - Hereford Cow

13867 Hereford Cow
Name Reason: Just sounds so sweet and gently
Fun Fact: She is much slimmer than I expected her to be

Valyria Stables

Aster is a very pretty and sweet Hereford cow. She is, like Bontje of American stock, but has not come out in any shows yet so hars not gained any awards. She is easy to handle and the stablehands never have any complaints about her.
With the bull Duke she has one calf. The name of the young bull is Boo.

Horsevalley

Aster lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is a sweet, gentle dairy cow. She is sociable to the other cows, but mislikes Man.
Boo is her calf by the bull Duke. Boo is an outgoing little bull. Aster is kind of protective of him. She wants a better life for him. A thing she might just get.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Post for 05-06-18

Collumbus - White Hen

13647 White Hen Pecking
Name Source: Pipo de Clown
Name Reason: Pipo had a chicken named Collumbus
Fun Fact: So, I had her for a while now, but I forgot to upload her

Valyria Stables

Collumbus is a new chicken in the coop. She was a fathers day present from the twins to Mr. Perenbaum. She has to get used to her surroundings and find her place in the group, but she is certainly not shy and lets herself be heard. She is open to being petted, but only when it suits her. She gets along well with the other chickens, but still has to warm to the rooster.

Horsevalley

Collumbus lives with Man beyond the Fog. Together with the other hens she is kept for her eggs. She is slightly younger than the other hens and thus has not brooded yet.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Intermitted Post for 07-06-18

Eden - Mixed Breed Filly

Repainted Quarter Horse Filly
Name Reason: Found it cute for this sweet albino girl
Fun Fact: Yeet a conga
Made In: Home made

Valyria Stables

Eden is a crossbreed filly, half Norriker and half Quarter Horse. She is born with the albinism condition and doesn't see as well as most foals her age. The vet isn't yet quite sure if her sight will lessen or better or stay the same, that remains to be seen. Eden sure as hay won't let it stop her. She is very playful and active and seems to see enough to steer clear off ponds and trees and to find her mothers udders.
Eden is still rather young, but she is very trusting of the stablehands and lets them help her with her special needs. Rather than leading her with a halter, they lead her with a hand on her nose, which she takes well to. She is very sociable and has made quite a few friends that are very willing to help her along. Her besties are Lincoln, Pyp and Legolas.
Her father is the Norriker Doctor Strange and her mother is the Quarter Horse Dreamer, she has no siblings, yet.

Horsevalley

Eden is a junior member of the herd led by Tyr and Ares, but once she is weened, she will move to the Pendragon herd. This is because her parents are no in the same herds and the rules state a foal shall be with the mother until weened, when that happened, the foal is under the father's authority.
Eden was born with albinism and because of this she sees less than her peers. This might better, but it can also worsen. She is very playful and sweet and doesn't let her handicap hold her back. Her best friends are Pyp, Henry and Freckles.
Her parents are Doctor Strange and Dreamer. She has two aunts, Leonette and Anna, two uncles, Inkheart and Dustfinger and two cousins, Muis and Gilly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 12:02 am

Lots of stories and nice pictures. I've found Lincoln story quite confuse but maybe it is me. Wink ... and how could you forget a chicken? Laughing

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Roger wrote:
Lots of stories and nice pictures. I've found Lincoln story quite confuse but maybe it is me. Wink ... and how could you forget a chicken? Laughing

So much chickens in the coop, one can be overlooked xP

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Belated Post for 07-06-18

Betony - Bunny Doe

42420 Bunny Doe
Name Source: Watership Down
Name Reason: I ran out of good bunny names so I am borrowing lmao
Fun Fact: None yet

Valyria Stables

Betony is one of the many bunnies at the stables. They are kept at a few coops and pens where the children can enter to cuddle and play with the bunnies. Betony is very outgoing and playful and will ever try to play with the children. She loves to cuddle and be petted.
With Pipkin, she has a litter of young, under which Hazel and Fiver. She is rather protecive of her babies and if sdhe is not pleased with who they are with, she will usher them away. She is from the same litter as Bramph and Moppie.

Horsevalley

Betony is a member of the rabbit colony that lives in the fields of the butterfly fae. Faelings from all the tribes of Fae come there to play with the bunnies. Betony is very sweet and happily cuddles with the Faelings.
With her mate Pipkin she has a litter, under which are Hazel and Fiver. She is very protective of her babies and will make sure they are save and sound, always.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Intermitted Post for 08-06-18

Fiver - Baby Bunny

42420 Baby Bunny
Name Reason: Bc it's about bunnies
Fun Fact: These little things are so cute, I am gona get a whole litter of them!

Valyria Stables

Fiver is one of the cute little baby bunnies of the stables. He lives in the rabbit hutch with his mother and his siblings. He is soft and cuddly and very used to being picked up and cuddled. he is very sweet and calm and doesn't mind being held half the day.
His parents are Pipkin and Betony. He has several siblings, under which Hazel.

Horsevalley

Fiver lives in the rabbit colony in the fields of the Butterfly Fae. He is young and unworried and lives safe inside the warden and the fields around it. He is very sweet and lets the Faeling cuddle him when ever they want. He plays with the other bunnies and the animals that accompanyt he butterfly Fae.
His parents are Pipkin and Betony. He has several siblings, under which Hazel.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Belated Post for 09-06-18

Hazel - Baby Bunny

42420 Baby Bunny
Name Reason: Well, I am rewatching LOST and Sawyer was reading this book about bunnies so I thought, why not xP
Fun Fact: These babies are solid and non bendy which I am very pleased with

Valyria Stables

Hazel is one of the cute little baby bunnies of the stables. He lives in the rabbit hutch with his mother and his siblings. He is soft and cuddly and very used to being picked up and cuddled. he is very sweet and calm and doesn't mind being held half the day.
His parents are Pipkin and Betony. He has several siblings, under which Fiver.

Horsevalley

Hazel lives in the rabbit colony in the fields of the Butterfly Fae. He is young and unworried and lives safe inside the warden and the fields around it. He is very outgoing and curious and tries to venture as far away from the warren as he is allowed, to explore.. He plays with the other bunnies and the animals that accompanyt he butterfly Fae.
His parents are Pipkin and Betony. He has several siblings, under which Fiver.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Post for 10-06-18

The Prophecy

There is a prophecy, recently made by my wandering friend Dreamcatcher. He has predicted the coming of the Prince and Princess that can unite all people for one cause and who will find the four heroes of the elements. Only then, and no other way, we will be able to beat the beastlings.

Once the mares of the Other Path
choose their freedom
They will bear the fruit of Princes
and the Promised Prince and Princess
shall be born
These foals will unite all people
and bring out four heroes
The Heroes of Fire, Water, Earth and Wind

Neither Dreamcatcher, nor I know who the Mares of the Other Path are. We have our speculations, but I would rather keep that to myself until I am more secure in the truth of them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Post for 11-06-18

Illishar - Griffin Tercel

70107 Gryffin
Name Source: The Fire Bringer Trilogy
Name Reason: I couldn't find any other befitting gryffin name
Fun Fact: He is so huge <3

Horsevalley

Illishar is a brave and fierce Griffin. He is angry, very angry. His mate was killed by the beastling and he is out for blood. But he can't go away and fight, for he has to take care of their son, Young Gryff. Now that the youngster is motherless, Illishar has to take care of him on his own, which is not always easy.
Illishar lives in the mountain right, much like the dragons. He is fierce and a bit solitary. He associates with the dragons most. He is very distrustful of the Fae and feels himself rather above the valley dwellers that go on four legs. He does favor the birds that are able to soar with him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 am

Post for 12-06-18

Luminor - Ice Owl

70492 Ice Owl Zuhu
Name Source: Cinema Bizarre
Name Reason: All my Ice Companions are named after CB members
Fun Fact: I found him super cheapo at the action

Horsevalley

Luminor is a companion of the IceFae. He is a sleepy owl that spends most of his time snoozing on his perch in the halls of the Ice Queen. He snores in cute little hoots that the Faelings like to listen to and to mimick. He doesn't like lots of noise and crowds and will find himself a more secluded spot if there are to many in the room. He seems wise, but is actually a little foolish. He does think himself very wise and often makes a fool of himself.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Belated Post for 13-06-18

Nala - Lioness

14363 Lioness
Name source: The Lion King
Name reason: Duhu
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Nala is one of the rescue's lionesses. She is a little past her prime. She is most very lazy, but can be fiercely defensive of her food and her cubs. It is suspected she was mistreated by her former owner, from whom she was rescued. He did not have a permit to keep her.
By the lion Kimba, Nala has three cubs, Lanna, a female, and Simba and Tommen, two males. Vitany is her only known relative.

Horsevalley

Nala is one of the lionesses that belong to the small pride. This pride lives on the plains and counts three males, two adults and one juvenile, three females and five cubs. The lionesses hunt and nurse their cubs and laze around, just like their mates. Nala usually leads the hunts for she is shrewd and very skilled.
Three of the five cubs are Nala's and sired by her mate Kimba. These are Simba, Tommen and Lanna. Nala has one sister named Vitany. This makes Barong her brother by law and makes her aunt to Kiara and Alex.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Belated Post for 14-06-18

Namjoo - Dartmoor Pony Stallion

Dartmoor Stallion Repaint
Name Source: Monsta X
Name Reason: It sounds gentle and good
Fun Fact: He has such a cute family
Made In: Repainted in the Netherlands

Valyria Stables

Namjoo is a peppy and energetic Dartmoor Pony Stallion of seven years old. His owner is in class with Laura and Lisa, her name is Alyss. She is very fond of her Darti Boi and he of her. He always looks for her when the school is out. He loves to work for her, but he loves it much more to play with her or when she grooms him.
Namjoo isn't specialized in any specific practise, but always does something new. Although it must be said he loves jumping and is gastly at any Western practises.
By the mare Moana, Namjoo has one foal, a colt named Elvy

Horsevalley

Namjoo is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan of no particular importance. He is of medium status but overall well liked by most other members of this herd. He is softspoken and calm, with an easy going and patient disposition in life. This makes him generally better liked than most of his extended family.
He is mated to Moana and with her he has a son, the colt is named Elvy. He is brother by law to Jeyne and uncle to Valar.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Belated Post for 15-06-18My birthday, yay

Nana - Icelandic Pony Mare

70427 Marween
Name source: Nana
Name reason: I just finished watching Nana with my boyfriend and I really liked it and decided this girl would be named after punk Nana.
Fun Fact: I love that she has a piercing

Valyria Stables

Nana is a born and bred Icelandic Pony Mare. She was brought to The Netherlands by Iduna. Whom, shortly after finding employ at the stables as an instructor, sold Nana to Mr. von den Perenbaum. Now Nana is the ideal horse to teach all too overconfident beginners and haughty penny girls how horse riding is really done.
Nana is hardowrking and patient, but also headstrong and playful. If a rider isn't doing something right, she'll let them know right away. Nana is very sociable and gets along pretty good with all the animals at the stables. Her vastest friends are Gozer, White Price and Lofn.
Nana has no offspring or known relatives.

Horsevalley

Nan used to be a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. Now she is bonded to the Flower Fae Marween and barely allowed back into the herd anymore. And as dearly as she loves Marween, se yearns to go back to her family and old friends.
She and Marween and the racoon Keeku make a striking trio. Together they tell droll tales and go on snipsnap adventures. Everyone likes them. At the Fae stables Nana is well liked. Her best friends are White Price and Elfhilde.
Nana is not mated and has no offspring. But she has one brother, Farbauti, whom she misses very much.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Belated Post for 16-06-18

Napoleon - Simmental Bull

13800 Simmental Bull
Name source: History books
Name reason: I bought the two 2016 bulls together and decided it be nice to name them after two famous european rulers.
Fun Fact: He looks so fat and snug, I like him much more than I'd expected.

Valyria Stables

Napoleon is a prize winning Simmental Bull. He is Mr. Perenbaum's pride. He is big and meaty and rather well tempered. He loves to be scratched over his forehead and to be hosed down with cool water when the weather is warm.
He is sociable to the cows, claves and animals, but does not mix well with the other bulls. He, however is used to people and does not mind crowds at all. The stable hands even deck him out in parade dress and display him in town on local holidays.
Napoleon is a famous breeding bull. At the stables he now has two calves by the cow Fille, Jimmy and Kika. He has over the entire world many more claves, but they remain unknown to him.

Horsevalley

Napoleon lives with Man Beyond the Fog, on the Lake Farm. He is primarily kept to pull an ox-cart, which he is capable of doing all by himself. Man does not castrate him, for he has proven to be a useful breeding bull as well.
By his mate Fille he currently has two calves and Jimmy and Kika.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 9:51 pm

Belated Post for 17-06-18

The Prince and Princess that are Promised

These foals will spring from the union of the Mares of the Other Path and the Princes. This leads me to conclude the prophesied foals are not siblings. They are also unlikely to be cousins, unless Frostfoot, who is son of Chrystalis, is the foretold Prince. A thing I think unlikely, for Pacifica does not fit the description of Mare of the Other Path.
Outcast Prince Roman and Young Prince Icedust are as of yet unmated, so the prophesied foals might be cousins, I just think it not very likely Roman will find a mare, but rather a stallion to his taste.
Mayhaps we shall have to wait for Prince Pablo to come of age. But we might be able to count leaders from other herds as Princes, as they are answerable to the King and in war times to the Prince. A thing I do believe would help in uniting the people.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Belated Post for 18-06-18

Nautico - Hippocampus Tadfoal

70555 Hippocampus Tadfoal
Name Source: Original Characters
Name Reason: I am very obvious here...
Fun Fact: I love this model so much, it is so imaginitive

Horsevalley

Nautico is a very playful and curious Hippocampus Tadfoal. He is the only Hippocampus of his age, but he certainly does not lack for playmates. He loves to explore and go on adventures with anyone willing to indulge him. His best friend is Seafoam, but he hangs around Wirnpa the Kelpie and Meraxes , a huge water dragon, often enough too. He is not shy of the mermaids and loves it when they play with him too.
His parents are the Hippocampi Nereus and Pallas.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Belated Post for 19-06-18

Neeltje - Unicorn Filly

82964 Shelley
Name Source: DWK
Name Reason: Half of my magazine foals have DWK names
Fun Fact: I like her a lot actually
Made In: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Neeltje is a unicorn filly that lives with the herd of Valley Unicorns. As with all other unicorns, there is not much known about her. The Fae do suspect she is weened and the full blooded sister of Ross. Ghost or Manwë is her sire and Happy likely is her dam.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Belated Post for 20-06-18

Neo - The Luck Dragon of Ice

70469 Mohinya
Name source: The Matrix
Name reason: I just seen the film and thought a spacey name would suit this creature
Fun Fact: What ever is this for creature schleich?

Horsevalley

Neo is an intruiging and rare creature. So rare even that he is likely the only individual of his species, much like his vast friend Okami. The Ice Fae, who have sworn to protect him, now that he is elderly, and worship him, call him a Luck Dragon, but it is not sure this is truly his nature.
Neo is highly magical, despite the fact that his prime is past. He weaves protective spells and keeps the homes of the Ice Fae froze, yet cozy. It is said that in his prime he was a profound flyer, but now he prefers to sit upon snowy hills and murmur beautiful poetry at the stars.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next