Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Post for 12-12-18

Rheagal - Dragon Hatchling

70419 Nugur
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Dany's green dragon in the novels is called Rheagal, so the choise was easy.
Fun Fact: I got him for quite cheap
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Rheagal is a newly hatched Elder Dragon. His nest is deep inside the mountains that ring the valley. He is only a few days old and still very dependant on his parents. He stays within the stone ring on the nest his mother build for him. She stays with him and keeps him warm.
Rheagal is helpless, his wings being weak and his eyes barely open. He relies on his parents for everything, from food to water to protection.
His parents are Viserion and Drogon. He is their first young.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Post for 13-12-18

Rheagar - Akhal-Teke Colt

13702 Akhal-Teke Foal
Name reason: This beautiful foal was named after the beautiful prince. I always thought of Rheagars hair as the color of this foal.
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Rheagar is a lively and very sweet Akhal-Teke colt. He is handsome and of good stock, but very well temperamented. He tends to be a little bit of a loner, but isn’t mean to other foals. He is a bit picky with which stable hands he genuinely trusts and likes, but isn’t a pest to those he doesn’t prefer.
He is sociable, but has his limits. He gives the foals he doesn’t like the cold shoulder, but is not aggressive to them. The adults he chooses not to socialize with leave him to his own devices. His meadow friends are, Lyanna, Oberyn and Seth.
His parents are Ardeth Bay and Neytiri. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Rheagar lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a specially bred parade horse. His mother is not saddletrained, so Man doesn’t oft use her. This causes her and Rheagar to spend most of their time in the meadow.
His parents are Ardeth Bay and Neytiri. He has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Intermitted Post for 14-12-18

Alyan - Royal Unicorn Colt

70580 Comet Unicorn colt
Name Source: Firebringer Trillogy
Name Reason: It was really all I could think of
Fun Fact: Yay, I got him early
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Alyan is the first foal born to the Royal Unicorn herd. He is as bold as he is beautiful. He is very inquisitive and spends half his day exploring the area around the herd. The other half he spends asking his mother ‘why?’. His father, not so much. He knows his old man has less patience for it. He has a great many friends, under which Seafoam, Yuuki, Hana, Lucretia and Wolk.
His parents are Calydor and Yoru. The other mares in the herd, Primrose and Thistle help raise him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Intermitted Post for 15-12-18

Dorothy - Texas Longhorn Calf

13881 Texas Longhorn Calf
Name Source: Once Upon A Time
Name Reason: It is appropriately cute
Fun Fact: I don't quite like how this one doesn't have horn startings yet, but the older model does

Valyria Stables

Dorothy is a sturdy and inquisitive Texas Longhorn Calf. She is a very playfuly and sweet calf. She loves to be pet or given a few fingers to suckle on. Children especially like her to cuddle and to play with. She is very careful not to hurt her human playmates, but is known to rough house with other calves.
She loves to play in the meadow with the other calves. Her meadow friends are Boo, Elize and Lena.
Her parents are Maximilion and Vera. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Dorothy lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is a bold of the herd of Long Horned cattle that Man uses to draw special parade carriages. The cattle is mostly kept in the meadows, so Dorothy lives relatively free. But she knows there is more out there and she longs for that.
Her parents are Maximilion and Vera. She has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:14 am

Special Post for 16-12-18

Spiney Dragons

The Spiney Dragons are less intelligent than the other dragons. Their minds are more animalistic, act more on instinct and low cunning. They are cruel and selfish and greedy. They cannot be trusted and the other dragons will fight them on sight.
The Spiney Dragon that lives in our valley has long since been recruited by the beastlings. Hi kind delights in inflicting pain and that type of wicked things. He has taken lives of those we hold dear and we all hope the other dragons will chase him away sooner rather than later.

Spiney Dragons differ from other dragons in two major ways. They breathe no fire, but have hollow fangs through which they can inject venom into their prey, venom they can also spit from glans in the bottom of their mouth.
This venom they drip over the spikes they have all over their body. These poisonous spines make them very hard to attack, even when taken by surprise.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:46 am

Intermitted Post for 17-12-18

Juniper - Pinto Filly

13886 Paint Filly
Name Source: Plants and Flowers
Name Reason: I just love that name and needed to use it asap
Fun Fact: She is very young presenting, but rather tall
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Juniper is a very sweet and playful Pinto filly. She is rather big, even though she is pretty young. She has to be born via cesarean, but this has not in any way diminished her bond with her mother. She did learn in her very first days to be calm and gentle, as her mother was in recovery at the time.
So Juniper is gentle and quiet around adult horses. She is very accepting and sociable and a lot of the adult horses really likes her. With the other fillies she doesn’t mind getting a bit more energetic with. Her best friends are Muis, Padparadscha and Ann.
Her parents are August W Booth and Karmijn. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Juniper is a junior member of the Wild Herd. She is young but very big for her age. Big and bold, she doesn’t let the older foals bully her around and is already quite independant for her age. Sure, she still nurses at her mothers udders, for every meal, but has no qualms straying away for her or spending a lot of time with her father, or other foals. This is because Juniper has always been a big foal and giving her birth took a lot of strength from her mother. The first weeks of Juniper’s young life, all Karmijn could do was nurse the filly, eat and sleep to recover her strength. This forced Juniper to grow up a bit too early.
She is sociable and polite, but also very adventurous, which she has from her father. She is generally happy go lucky, but can worry about her future from time to time. Her friends are Muis, Padparadscha and Henry.
Her parents are August W Booth and Karmijn. She has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 11:07 am

Intermitted Post for 18-12-18

Linke - Knabstrupper Foal

13890 Knabstrupper Colt
Name: Linke [Christian]
Name Source: Panik (Nevada-Tan)
Name Reason: He just reminded me of that arrogant charming bassist
Fun Fact: I am so content with this lil boiii

Valyria Stables

Linke is a very bold and dominant Knabstrupper colt. He is mischievous and very independent. He can be quite the handful and a bit of a pest. The stable hands have to be very specific with him to make him obey. He is quite the wild buckaroo and approaching with caution is advised.
He isn’t the easiest of foals when it comes to socializing. He is picky with which other foals he likes. To the adults horses he is usually very impolite and seems also rather fearless towards them. He can be a bit aggressive and very assertive , making him an unsuited playmate for many other foals. He is however well befriended with Timo, David, Jan and Juri.
His parents are Astijger and Kitty. He has one sister named Wanda.

Horsevalley

Linke is a junior member of the sextuplets herd. He is a very stubborn and independent colt. He mostly goes exploring on his own and strays quite a way away from the herd if he gets the chance. When adults reprimand him, he will argue with them and tests the patience of many an adult. His parents don’t really reprimand him, quite proud of his temperament.
He has no true friends within the herd. He sometimes hangs out with Liam or Baelor, but they don’t seem to genuinely like him. He is een sometimes with Juri and Jan, colts from other herds, whom he seems milder to.
His parents are Astijger and Kitty. He has one sister named Wanda.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Intermitted Post for 19-12-18

Nandi - Firebull

42493 Firebull
Name Source: Google
Name Reason: I googled mythical bulls
Fun Fact: He is so dc comics

Horsevalley

Nandi is a very fiery bull, literally. No one knows for sure where he came from. He just appeared one day. According to the dragons he was born in the core of the earth, always warm from The Mother’s breath. He is fierce, but very open and sociable. Once one is his friend, he will protect them at all cost.
He lives in the ring of mountains. He has fire powers and is very strong. If he steps his hooves down firmly soothy prints will be left behind and sparks fly from his nose with every breath. As friendly as he is, coming near him is a bit risky.
He is closely befriended with Calhoon, Diesel and Ursus.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Intermitted Post for 20-12-18

Nimue - Royal Pegasus Mare

70579 Star Pegasus Mare
Name Source: Arthurian Legende
Name Reason: It sounds as beautiful as she looks
Fun Fact: Favorite this year

Horsevalley

Nimue is a beautiful young Pegasus Mare. She wasn’t in the valley. She came from far away to find a mate. She has joined the herd of Royal Pegasi. She is the youngest mare in the herd and currently the only mare to have no foals.
Nimue is known for her kind and gentle nature. She is not at all shy and very open even to those outside her herd. She has a different way of acting and carrying herself than many amoung us. My guess is that she comes from a place where everyone is more comfortable around each other. I have had the honor of traveling with her for a little while. She is such a warm and loving individual. I would not mind being her friend.
She is known to have befriended Amarylles, Yoru and even the dragon Newt.
She is, together with Zefys and Iris, mated to Narcissus. She has told me she has six sisters. She has no foals as of yet but helps take care of Wolk, Shalua and Lucretia.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Intermitted Post for 21-12-18

August W Booth - Pinto Gelding

13885 Paint Horse Gelding
Name Source: Once Upon A Time
Name Reason: He just reminds me of our dearly beloved Pinocchio so much ^^
Fun Fact: Yay, another early get

Valyria Stables

August is a very outgoing and charming pinto gelding. He is a bit silly and everyone at the stables loves him. Despite being gelded, he still tends to show off. He is also still a bit of a prankster, especially loving to take the mickey out of the stablehands. He is available to medium experienced riders, because he likes to work hard and needs a bit of a challenge. He is trained in all western disciplines, but is best at barrel racing and trail.
August is a very sociable and energetic horse. He likes to socialize with other horses, especially in the meadow. He also enjoys riding out in the woods a lot when he is going out with a horse he likes. His best friends are Stavan, Inkheart and Bofur.
Before he was gelded he was allowed to cover the Pinto mare Karmijn. He is now father of a filly named Juniper.

Horsevalley

August is a member of the Wild Herd. He is a friendly and sociable horse. He has a great many friends and is on good standing with herd leaders Tyr and Ares. He is charming and flirty, even though he is mated. But his mate knows he is loyal to her and her alone. His best friends within the herd are Stavan, Inkheart and Bofur.
He is mated to Juniper and with her he has one foal, a filly named Juniper. He has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Intermitted Post for 22-12-18

Biscuits - Maltipoo Pup

42480 Maltipoo Pup
Name Source: The Pantry
Name Reason: Don't she look like a biscuit?
Fun Fact: Unexpectedly, these puppers are made of pretty dense material

Valyria Stables

Biscuits is the Maltipoo pup owned by Elena. Elena own the friesian stallion Blackice and is at the stables very often. When she comes over, she takes Biscuits with her. The puppy loves to play with the doggo’s at the stables, especially with Pep, Charles and Pugsley.
Biscuits is very sweet and loves getting attention and being cuddled. She is also very sweet to the horses.

Horsevalley

Biscuits lives with Man beyond the Fog. Her owners are wealthy and have a lot of very expensive animals. Biscuits was meant to be a lapdog for the family's children, but that wasn't her plan. Most of the time he runs through their home, catching rats and mice.
But she also loves cuddling with the children a lot, basking in the attention and love they shower on her. A doggy of all traits.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Special Post for 23-12-18

Ice Dragons

The Icedragons do not live in the Mountain Ring, but they live on the cold plains beyond Frostalgo. They are huge fierce beasts that defend their lairs in the snow almost as fiercely as the Lava Dragons defend their deep inside the Earth’s crust.
Unlike most dragons they do not hoard, they see no vallue in gems and metals they will never use. Instead they create beautiful sculptures out of ice and snow. This makes them very beloved with the ice fea.
They are very protective of those they hold dear. They go to every length to defend their loved one’s, even if it would be their death. This makes them very feared among those that mean harm.

Ice Dragons differ from other dragons in physical ways too. They are essentially living ice. Rather than sacks of air, they are build with much more musculature, using gusts of air to fly. They have stronger legs and weaker wing, because they are a running species rather than flyers.
Rather than breathing fire, Icedragons can freeze things with their breath, which is how they catch their prey. When an icedragon passes away they turn into an usually cool pool of water.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Intermitted Post for 24-12-18

BlackIce - Friesian Stallion

42457 Friesian Stallion
Name Source: My wild fantasy
Name Reason: It was just next on the friesian names list
Fun Fact: I wish I could take off the earnet and the leg protectors

Valyria Stables

BlackIce is a very charming and sociable friesian stallion. He is owned by Elena, who is one of Nico’s classmates. She can be found at the stables very often, but when she isn’t, BlackIce has no qualms with the stable hands taking care of him. He especially likes Joost, Nico and Leanna. He is learned in dressage. He and Elena come out in regional competitions.
BlackIce is a very open and accepting horse. He is not very dominant and gets along well even with other stallions. His main meadow friends are Jaime and Lucerys.
BlackIce has one sister named Pacifica.

Horsevalley

BlackIce is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a young unmated stallion. He is one of the Young Prince’s friends. He support Icedust’s revolutionary idea’s. He himself is a strong willed young horse, eager to be a hero. Eager to be liked by his peers.
BlackIce is a charmer, trying his best to enchant every unmated mare he meets. As of yet he had no permanent luck. Maybe soon he will meets a suitable mate.
BlackIce has only a sister named Pacifica. Prince Chrystalis is his brother by law and he is uncle to the young Frostfoot.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Intermitted Post for 25-12-18

Calydor - Royal Unicorn Stallion

70578 Moon Unicorn
Name Source: Firebringer Trillogy
Name Reason: It just struck me like a lightning and I went with it
Fun Fact: He is actually pretty petite

Horsevalley

Calydor is the leader of the Royal Unicorn Herd. He is a proud and protective stallion, who actually fences with Ghost, Manwe, Alexander and Davos to keep them away from his mares. He is rather possessive of the mares in his herd. No horse or Fae is allowed to come near them.
He is very temperamental and hotheaded. Most often reasoning with him has no effect, especially not when he is worked up in his temper. He is distrustful of those outside his herd and plain aggressive to most other stallions. But as it would seem he is much gentler to his mares. He is loyal and gentle and sweet. He brings them gifts and dances with them when only the stars are out to witness them.
Hadn’t he been such a piece of firework, he might have been friends with Davos Seaworth and Alexander.
He is mated to Primrose, Thistle and Yoru. With Yoru he has one foal, named Alyan. Calydor is very protective of the colt and does his best to tutor Yan.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:11 pm

Post for 26-12-18

Rheanyra - Lipizzaner Mare

13819 Lipizzaner Mare
Name reason: White Horse = Targaryen story
Fun Fact: Those braids are hideous

Valyria Stables

Rheanyra is one of Marisè’s Lipi’s. She is by far the most temperamental of the group. She is extremely selective with whom she likes. The stable hands have to stay away from her. The only human she trusts is Marisè. She doesn’t get along with any other human.
Rheanyra is thoroughly insociable. She is terribly dominant to any and all horses. This has gotten her in quite a few fights. Now she is not placed in the meadow with any other horses anymore.
By the stallion she has one filly by the stallion Francis. The foal is named Folara and Rhaenyra is very protective of her.

Horsevalley

Rhaenyra lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is rather ill tempered and strong willed brood mare. Man often times just leaves her in the meadow and let's her to her own devices. Man does not want to get rid of her, because her foals are all very strong and are always well paid for.
By the stallion she has one filly by the stallion Francis. The filly named Folara.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 11:01 am

Belated Post for 27-12-18

Rheanys - Andalusian Mare

72054 Andalusian Mare Müller Limited Edition
Name reason: The old 'White = Targaryen' thing.

Valyria Stables

Rheanys is a stubborn, but well behaved Andalusian mare. She is very energetic and loyal once a rider has earned it. She is a horse for more experienced rider and not everyone is allowed to take her out in the woods. Not everyone is strong enough to handle her eagerness.
She is sociable to many other horses, as long as things go her way. She is better with mares and geldings than with Stallion's or other mare's foals.
With the stallion Dwalin, Rheanys has one foal. A Filly named Juweeltje. She is very protective of him and will bite away most horses. She also has a sister, Harribel.

Horsevalley

Rheanyra is a member of the Pendragon herd. Not a very high ranked member, but a well liked one either way. She is kind and sociable, but also a bit stubborn. She has plenty friends, even some in other herds. This does get her a few strange looks from higher ranked horses.
She is mated to the brave stallion Dwalin. With him she has one foal, a filly named Juweeltje. Her sister is named Harribel. She has two good brothers Stormwind and Diacon. She is aunt to Izuna.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Intermitted Post for 28-12-18

Milo - Quokka Male

14823 Quokka
Name Source: Hetalia
Name Reason: Australia's human name is Milo, according to some sources
Fun Fact: HE IS SUCH A HAPPY LIL BEAN

Valyria Stables

Milo is the delight of the rescue across the street from the stables. He is a quokka rescues from illegal trade. He is not at all shy and loves it when the keeps play with him and pet him. Sometimes some stable hands and children from the stables come and take a peek at him. He always looks happy and is very photogenic.
He is in the same enclosure as Joey, the kangaroo joey. They have a very close bond.

Horsevalley

Milo is a very friendly marsupial that lives on the edge of the plains, near the forrest. He is always happy and in a good mood. He knows a lot of very funny jokes that he tells all that want to hear. He is very good at cheering up animals that feel a little down.
He has a burrow under a large tree on the edge of the woods, where he lives with his foster son Joey. He has taken Joey in because both his parents were taken by the beastlings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:32 am

Post for 28-12-18

Rineke - Tinker Mare

Repainted Friesian Mare
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It just plopped into my mind
Fun Fact: Now I really want to make my own friesian mare repaint lmao
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Rineke is a three year old tinker mare. She has only just started training. She has already been raised with natural horsemanship. She is learning by this method as well. She proves an eager student. She loves to do new things and is not at all shy of the stablehands. She likes to learn and is rather well behaved.
Rineke is sociable and playful. The loud dogs don’t scare her and the cats and chickens are more than welcome in her stable box. She gets along well with most other horses. Her best friends include Nymphadora, Elisabeth, Kitty and Myfanwy.

Horsevalley

Rineke is a member of the the Pendragon herd. She is still young and unmated and acts half a teenager. She is playful and funloving and loves to race and gossip with her friends. She has a great many friends and is always eager to make more. She is even open to horses from other herds.
Her best friends include Nymphadora, Elisabeth, Kitty and Myfanwy. She is flirted with by BlackIce from time to time and might even reciprocate.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:17 am

Special Post for 30-12-18

Mountain Dragons

The Mountain Dragons were once the native dragons of the valley. Now they are far from the only or the major species that inhabit our mountain ring. They breed only slowly and are being outcompeted by stronger species of dragons. They are know to be homebodies and a more shy species.
The mountain dragons are very proclive at finding gems and spiriting them away into the deep dark grotto’s. They make special vaults for their treasure, that they lock with rocks that they shape with their teeth and claws.

Mountain Dragons are muscular and squad of build. They cannot fly, but use their wings for speed. They can reach quite some speed when they gallop in this way. They have no air sacks in their body, but are instead very musclepacked and have rather heavy boned.
The Mountain Dragons do not breathe fire. They instead rely on their very sharp teeth and claws.
Like all other dragons they hunt in the realms of men. The Mountain Dragons hunt in the outliers of the mountains, where they are ambush predators of legend.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 1:15 pm

Intermitted Post for 31-12-18 [Have a great new years eve everyone]

Kipper - White Labrador Pup

42480 Labrador Pup
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Sounded like a good sporty name
Fun Fact: I like this one better than the og chocolate lab

Valyria Stables

Kipper is a chocolate labrador pup. His owner is Tamara, Tinka’s twin sister. He is still young and very playful. He always comes with Tamara to the stables and plays with the other pups. His best friend is the chihuahua Scamper, but he also loves to play with Bear, Pep, Bluf, Biscuit and Momo. He is from the same breeder as Tosh.

Horsevalley

Kipper lives with Man beyond the Fog. He's being trained as a hunting dog, retrieving fowl and small wildlife when it has been taken down by man. He's very eager to learn, but also very playful. Tosh is his example, for she is better behaved than him.
Kipper is well treated by man, but also disciplined when he acts out.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:24 pm

Intermitted Post for 1 Jan ‘19 HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES

Hachi - Shiba Inu Pup

42479 Shiba Inu Pup
Name Source: A certain japanese film about a Shiba Inu waiting for his owner, not sure what it was called
Name Reason: Duh
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Hachi is a very energetic and stubborn Shiba Inu pup. He is owned by Katja, one of Tinka’s friends. Katja is over at the stables very often. Katja owns the hanoverian gelding Toto. So Hachi is over at the stables quite often. Unfortunately he is not very well behaved. Katja spends a lot of time chasing after him, trying to keep him from getting into too much trouble.
His mother is Haruka and he has several siblings who have already moved out.

Horsevalley

Hachi is a young hunting dog who lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a stubborn and energetic dog, with the breedings of a hunting dog. He comes from a foreign lineage, gifted to his owners by people for far away.
His mother is Haruka and he has several siblings who have already moved out.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Intermitted Post for 2 Jan ‘19

Haruka - Shiba Inu Female

42479 Shiba Inu Female
Name Source: Ouran Host
Name Reason: It is just a nice sweet japanese lady name
Fun Fact: She is more orangie than expected

Valyria Stables

Haruka is a well trained but also headstrong Shiba Inu. She is owned by Katja, one of Tinka’s friends. Katja is over at the stables very often. Katja owns the hanoverian gelding Toto. So Haruka is over at the stables quite often. She mostly patiently waits by her owner or Toto’s stables, or follows her when Katja is chasing after Hachi.
By an unknown Shiba Inu male Haruka has a couple of pups, under which Hachi.

Horsevalley

Haruka lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is a hunting dog, used to flush out small game and fowl. She was once a gift from people who had come from very far away. She then was already pregnant.
She had a litter of pups, but the only one was allowed to stay with her, a young male named Hachi.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Belated Post for 3 Jan ‘19

Rintje - Seal Pup

14802 Seal Pup
Name Source: Dutch Skaters
Name Reason: Ice Ice Baby

Horsevalley

Rintje lives on the shores of the Icelakes in the North of the Valley. He is rather shy and tries to keep away from the IceFae that play on the lake. He waits on the shores until his mother returns from her hunt, to drink her fat creamy milk.
The IceFae are very curious about Rintje, but he always hides from them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:43 pm

Post for 4 Jan ‘19

Ritsuka - White Tiger Cub

14384 White Tiger Cub
Name source: A friend's OC
Name reason: I am not sure anymore, probably bc Ristuka's hair is white and he is a bit savage
Fun Fact: Bought in Lienz

Horsevalley

Ritsuka is a white tiger cub that lives on the frozen plains of Frostalgo. He is a playful cub that loves to play in the snow, chase snow hares and snow poultry. He also loves it when the young SnowFae throw enchanted snowballs for him to play with, like an overlarge cat.
Feli's parents are Weiss and Blanc. He has one brother named Feli.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Post for 5 Jan ‘19

Robb Stark - Dartmoor Stallion

Repainted Dartmoor Stallion
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: Jon needed his Robb
Fun Fact: His butt is dimpled
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Robb Stark is a calm and hard working Dartmoor stallion. He is available for younger experienced riders. He is especially proclive in jumping and eventing. He liked to work and does require a rider that works hard with him, a rider who knows how to handle a horse. Riders with their certificate are also allowed to take him to the woods.
Robb is very sociable, loving to be around other horses. He has no trouble doing things on his own, but if he has the choice to be with others, he will always choose that. His vastest friends are Thallo, Murphy and Fagan.
Robb is closest to the stallion Jon Snow. They even share a stable box and the two loathe to be away from each other too long.

Horsevalley

Robb Stark is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is a sociable and kind stallion. He has a great many friends within the herd and he gets along even with those who are not within his herd. His best friends are Thallo and Murphy.
He is mated to Jon Snow.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next