Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Post for 17-11-18

Rakker - Shetland Pony Gelding

13662 Shetland Gelding
Name source: A old horse magazine I used to like
Name reason: The mascot of the magazine was a black shetland gelding named Rakker, choise easy made.
Fun Fact: None
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Rakker is a very mischievous shetlander gelding. He is not a very easy pony, suited only for those who have experience and are confident. The type of girl or boy who was practically born in the saddle. He is very strong for his size and very very stubborn. He is quite a wild buckaroo. The vet thought he would be mellowed out when he was gelded, but nothing was less true.
He is a picky one too, and dominant as all heck. Not many horses get along with him. The draughters tend to ignore him, which causes him to behave badly and the warmbloods usually get into fights with him. The ponies he does get along with are Wyatt, Thor and Bran.
With the mare Evelientje, he has one foal, a colt named Bambam. He has two fullblood brothers, Bilbo and Samwise.

Horsevalley

Rakker is a member of the Sarnori Mountain clan. He is a very mouthy and stubborn little man, who will certainly not let the bigger horses walk all over him. He is loud and he is in everybody’s face. He is not mr. nice guy, but very loyal to those who have proven to be his friends. He is a bit stubborn and anti establishment on his most fiery days.
In the herd he sometimes is known as a troublemaker. But a troublemaker one can rely on. He is very good at keeping secrets. He is very defensive against members of other herds and especially mislikes the Fae and the Pendragon family.
He is mated to Evelientje and has with her a foal, a colt named Bambam. He has two brothers, Samwise and Bilbo and two good sister, Lavinia and Wendy. He is uncle to Jan and Peregrin.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Gryffins

Gryffins are huge beasts, half eagle and half lion. The males are called Tercels and females Formels. They give birth to live young, which are called cubs. Like birds, they stay in the nest in their first few months and the parents feed them regurgitated food.
The valley has one nesting couple, with one juvenile cub. Allas he formel has fallen victim to the beastlings. Because gryffins mate for life, the tercel will not venture out of the valley to find himself a new mate. He stays and cares for the cub and swears revenge on the beastlings.

Gryffins are very proclive hunters. They hunt for their food outside the valley. They prefer cattle and deer. They swoop swiftly from the sky and lash out with their claws, ending the preys life quickly.
They are also great flyers. Like birds and pegasi, their bones are hollow. Adult gryffins spend most of their time in the air, soaring on the wind and spying the world from above. Our Gryffin unfortunately doesn’t quite get to that, because he spends most his time protecting his cub.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Post for 19-11-18

Rambo - Black Forrest Yearling Stallion

13665 Black Forrest Yearling Stallion
Name source: Horses I know
Name reason: My cousins horse was named Rambo, plus it is the vibe this little guy gives off. He is so manly!
Fun Fact: I like the fact that Schleich has made a few Yearlings as well

Valyria Stables

Rambo is a sturdy and stubborn Black Forrest Yearling Stallion. He is a typical young horse, smack in the middle of puberty. He loves to get into trouble, but isn’t ill tempered. He is a bit of a clutz, because his body is growing and he still has to get used to not being a foal anymore. He’s already been weaned and separated from his mother, which he took rather well, but he can’t get away with the things he did as a foal anymore.
He is very playful and has bucketloads of energy. He spends a lot of his time in the meadow with other older foals were he can play and buck around to his heart’s desire. His meadow friends are Azure, Mephisto, Lincoln, Jace and Sebastian.
He is being trained, but not overly interested. The stablehands have a bit of a hard time keeping him interested and engaged. He is not particularly disobedient, he is just generally uninterested.
His sire is Macho and his dam Brienne. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Rambo is a juvenile member of the Pendragon herd. He is a yearling and an absolute teenager. He is stubborn and really looking for his own identity. He is weaned and independent from his mother, but he is far from an adult. He fancies himself such a man, but is actually just a kid.
He spends his most time playing and dashing around. Especially with his friends Azure, Mephisto and Lincoln. They are mostly up to mischief and it is not uncommon to see them scolded by the adults.
His parents are Macho and Brienne. He has two aunts, Broud and Wilf.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm

20-11-18

Ran - Alicorn Filly

70575 Alicorn Filly
Name Source: An old OVA which name I forgotten
Name Reason: Ran is japanese for Orchid, which is my favorite flower, which I found suited for this adorable beauty
Fun Fact: SHE IS SO PRETTY I LOVE HER
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Ran is a wonderful and very outgoing Alicorn filly. She is sociable and always in a good mood. She loves everything around her and everything around her loves her. She is the sweetest and kindest thing you will ever meet. She sings and dances through the sky and greets everyone she meets. Her playmates are Seafoam, Alyan, Lucretia and Nymeria. She isn’t scared of the Fae or of the dragons and acts unabashed to everyone she meets. No one seems to mind, though, because she is such a wonderful filly.
Her parents are Amarylles and Magnolius. She has one sister named Hana.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Post for 21-11-18

Randyl - Quarter Horse Stallion

42419 Quarter Horse Stallion
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: I already named the OG Dickon, so why not name the set version for his dad
Fun Fact: I like this one better than the OG

Valyria Stables

Randyl is an energetic and strong Quarter Horse stallion. He is a horse available to experienced riders who can handle a horse who is eager to work but oft has too much energy for his own good. They can take him into the area. Licensed riders may also take him to the forrest or the village. His is a western oriented horse, being very good at barrel racing and reigning, but also at cutting. Trail and pleasure are oft too slow for him.
In the meadow, Randyl loves to race around with the other stallions. He sometimes gets into small scraps over dominance, but never gets himself injured, he is not the most dominant of stallions either way. His best friends a Uriel, Mordred and Ranec.
He has five brothers, Dustfinger, Inkheart, Dickon, Prince Charming and Tamaris

Horsevalley

Randyl is a member of the Wild Herd led by Tyr and Ares. He is of a medium rank and not of special reputation. But he is friendly and open and well liked, overall. He has no trust for the Fae, for they have stolen his older brother Tamaris away. He is open to other herds, but not goes out of his way to socialize with them.
He has five older brothers, Dustfinger, Inkheart, Prince Charming, Dickon and Tamaris and three good sisters, Athene, Anna and Lenore. This makes him uncle to Gilly, Muis and Penelope.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Post for 22-11-18

Ranec - Appaloosa Stallion

13271 Appaloosa Stallion
Name source: The Earthchildren
Name reason: I had this trend that I named all my older models after JM Awel characters

Valyria Stables

Ranec is an elder appaloosa stallion. He is very gentle and calm. Because of his patient and obedient nature, he is available for less experienced riders. They are even allowed to take him into the woods.
Ranec is originally trained in western disciplines, but isn't all that shabby at dressage. His versatility makes him very useful for riding classes.
Ranec is sociable and open to any and all humans. He's a bit more selective with horses, not getting along with other stallions. He is moderately tollerant to other animals, as long as they are not too loud.

Horsevalley

Ranec is an older member of the Wild Herd. Together with Goov he tried to advice Tyr and Ares, but the brash Stallion's barely heed him.
He is unmated and has no offspring. His vastest friend is the stallion Goov.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Intermitted Post for 23-11-18

Kuro - Friesian Yearling Mare

82987 Friesian Filly
Name Source: The Japanese Language
Name Reason: Kuro is Japanese for black
Fun Fact: Yeet more conga's
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Kuro is a friesian yearling. She is a piece of firework and very headstrong. The stablehands have nicknamed her the hoofed demon. She isn’t very much like the standard friesian at all. Maybe it is because she is in horsey puberty or the fact that both her parents are arabo friesians. Maybe she has a bit more arabian in her than initially suspected.
Kuro is rather dominant to other foals and can be quite intimidating to the foals who don’t yet know how to stand her ground. Fortunately her mother knows how to get her to heel, a good nip in the butt! Kuro’s meadow friends are Faust, Ygritte, Linke and Dante.
Her parents are Roman von Pendragon and Nightmare. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Kuro is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is Blackstorm’s oldest grandchild. She is a bit of a rebel and stubborn as they come. She tends to run away from the herd, but comes back when the dark of night gets too scary.
Kuro is rather dominant to other foals and can be quite intimidating to the foals who don’t yet know how to stand her ground. Fortunately her mother knows how to get her to heel, a good nip in the butt! Kuro’s meadow friends are Faust, Ygritte, Linke and Dante.
Her parents are Roman von Pendragon and Nightmare. She has no siblings. She has a whole lot of aunts and uncles, but her true born uncles are Chrystalis, Icedust and Pablo. Chrystalis’ mate Pacifica is her aunt. She has one trueborn cousin, Frostfoot.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Post for 24-11-18

Ranger - Alpaca Colt

13705 Alphaca Foal
Name source: None
Name reason: I found it funny for such a cute mode, so I went with it
Fun Fact: A birthday present from a very good friend

Valyria Stables

Ranger is an outgoing and very sweet alpaca colt. He loves getting attention and playing in the meadow with the goats and lambs. He sometimes also plays with the donky foals. His best friend is the Pitou Donkey foal Spud. The two love to race around and play all day.
The children at the stables really love to pet the Alpaca’s and often they are out in the same pen as the sheep and goats. The Donkeys join them too and it is all around a very funny bunch to see together.
Rangers’ sire is Rick, a very stout alpaca stallion and his mother the sweet alpaca mare Olle.

Horsevalley

Ranger lives with Man beyond the Fog. He and his parents are kept for her soft wool. Originally his parents were a gift from a stranger from far off lands, but Ranger was born on the lake farm. He grazes in the meadow with the goats and the sheep and is mostly left alone. He socializes well with the sheep and goats.
Rangers’ sire is Rick, a very stout alpaca stallion and his mother the sweet alpaca mare Olle.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Special Post for 25-11-18

Hippogriffs

The hippogriff is half eagle, half horse. They grow about as large as the bigger horses of the valley. They are prideful animals, who expect to be respected by all they encounter. If someone acts, what they perceive, out of line, they will get angry and intimidate the offender. If said offender does not back off, they will attack.
Like gryffins, they are proclive hunters and hunt outside the valley. Their bones are hollow and between their organs they have special air sacks that makes flying easier.

The only hippogriff known to the valley is Buckbeak. He is a younger male, probably only just reached adulthood.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Post for 26-11-18

Rapunsel - Icelandic Pony Mare

13790 Icelandic Mare
Name source: Disney
Name reason: Her hair made me name her after the Princess with the magic hair.
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Rapunsel is a stubborn and independant Icelandic Pony Mare. She is a pony for the experienced rider, who needs a strong hand. She is very eager under the saddle, especially because she is still rather young.
She has a natural affinity for jumping and racing, but is also training in eventing and crosscountry. She enjoys a challenge and works very hard.
She is not open to all horses, being rather selective with which other equines she socializes with. She is pliable to any of the stablehands, as long as they show her that they are in charge. She is not very fond of other animals.
With Aegon she has one Filly. The foal is named Malia. She also has two sisters named Gretel and Lofn.

Horsevalley

Rapunsel is the lead mare of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. Her mate Aegon is the leader of this herd. This puts Rapunsel in charge of the daily grind of the herd. She is strong and stern and very no nonsence. She has firmly affirmed her place at the helm of the herd.
She is also sociable and has a great many friends within the herd. Her best friends include Myfanwy, Peggy and Wendy.
He is mated to Aegon and has with him one foal. The filly is named Malia. She has two sisters, Lofn and Gretel and three goodbrothers, Bran, Murphy and Farbauti. This makes her aunt to Vindur, Grewyn and Hansel

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Intermitted Post for 27-11-18

Mannie - Holstein Friesian Calf

13615 Holstein Friesian Bull Calf, suckling
Name Source: Monster High
Name Reason: I knew literally nothing better
Fun Fact: He was accidentally camping out at our upstairs neighbour for a while

Valyria Stables

Mannie is a bold but gentle calf, born to the first cow Mr. von den Perenbaum has ever had. Klara is an old and sturdy cow and Mannie is one of her last calves, for she is ready to be retired from her show and milking days. Mannie is allowed to nurse at his mothers teat and what he and his brother Jaapie leaves over is milked by Mr. von den Perenbaum himself.
Mannie not afraid of Mr. von den Perenbaum, but shy of the stablehand and stays away from all the adult bulls. He plays happily with all other calves.
His father is the bull Herman, making Mannie of very good stock. He is younger brother to Cesar and twin brother of Jaapie.

Horsevalley

Mannie lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is one of the last calves of the elderly cow Klara. She is old and wise and tells her son many a tale about Man. Sadly this has turned the young Bull a little afraid of Man. When Man comes for him, he always hides behind his mother and Klara is quick to defend him. Man has no been succesful in parting mother with her calf yet.
Mannie's father is the bull Herman, but the two have no contact. Mannie also has no contact with his older brother Cesar. He is twin brother to Jaapie.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Belated Post for 28-11-18

Ratjetoe - Pet Rat

42435 Tame Rat
Name Source: Rats I knew
Name Reason: Mjeh
Fun Fact: Lookie here, another delayed item gained.

Valyria Stables

Ratjetoe is Tinka’s pet rat. He is a friendly and gentle animal. He is a well loved pet. He is also trained and knows various commands. He is clever and active, but also a bit fat.
He gets along well with Tinka’s dog. Especially Ken-chan is his friend. They can cuddle each other for hours.
Ratjetoe’s favorite snack is cooked corn.

Horsevalley

Ratjetoe lives at the Lakefarm, on the other side of the fog. Man does not know he lives with them, He moves in secret, eating from the horse’s food and drinking from the pig’s water trough. To the animals at the Lakefarm, he is very sociable. He is especially well befriended with the mares Philipah and Elsa.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Belated Post for 29-11-18

Ravenzwart - Friesian Filly

82977 Friesian Filly
Name Source: Harem
Name Reason: She is black like a raven’s wing
Fun Fact: We have waited for her for so long
Made In: Germany

Valyria Stables

Ravenzwart is a newborn friesian filly. She is Tinka’s pride, the first foal she has bred with her own horses. Both first time parents are incredibly fond and protective of their little girl. Ravenzwart is very loved.
Raaf or Ravenhartje, as the filly is also called, stays closely by her mom. At night, in the stables she lays down to sleep and grow. By day she presses against her mother’s side. For now she is a bit too shy to make friends.
Of Tinka she is not afraid. She knows her mother trusts Tinka well. She allows her owner to gently groom her and to put a baby halter on her.
Her parents are Icedust von Pendragon and Philipah. This makes her a granddaughter of Blackstorm and member of the Pendragon line.

Horsevalley

Ravenzwart will be born from the union of Prince Icedust Pendragon and his future mate Philipah. It is foretold she will be the princess that was promised.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Belated Post for 30-11-18

Ray - Eagle Ray

14557 Eagle Ray
Name source: Disney
Name reason: I named him after the best undersea teacher Disney created

Horsevalley

Ray is a wizened old ray. He has a great many stories to tell, for which the youngins gladly gather around. Not all his stories are true, but one can never tell which is fact and which is fiction.
He is knowledgeable on everything of and beyond ShellRae’s reefs. He even knows of the monstrous dunkleosteus and the fearsome kelpie. Knowledge he shares when one is to ask him for it.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Intermitted Post for 01-12-18 [Happy 10th Anniversary to me and my boyf]

Coco - Toucan

14777 Toucan
Name Source: Noe
Name Reason: I knew no better birb names!
Fun Fact: A Hamley's find!

Horsevalley

Coco is a toucan who lives in the tallwood jungle. He is a clever and talkative bird. He is a companion of the nightwalkers and the secret warriors. He flies far and wide for them to gather information. They vallue him very much and reward him aplenty for his service.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Special 02-12-18

Dragons

There are many dragons in the valley. Most of them live in the ring of mountains, in caves, where they sleep and dream their intricate dreams. There they bask in the sun during the day and fly out to the world of Man to hunt.
There are a few dragons that do live in the valley. They have better bonds with the creatures of the valley than the dragons that do live in the mountains.

There are the following types of dragons that live in the valley and in the mountain ring: Lava Dragons, Spiney Dragons, Ice dragons, Mountain Dragons, Poacher Dragons, Arch Type Dragons, Night Terror Dragons, Rainbow Dragons, Fighter Dragons, Elder Dragons, Water Dragons and Luck Dragons.
All these dragons have their own place in the mountain ring and the valley. Their don’t regularly socialize, only when they have important things to tell each other or a dispute to settle.

All dragons fly, but not all Dragons breathe fire. All dragons prefer solitude, save for the companionship of their mate, but not all dragons are adverse to associating with the Fae.

Dragons are ancient and very intelligent creatures. They are far smarter than the Fae and have a very old and strong magic. They are huge, strong and fearsome beasts. Only a fool would turn a dragon into their enemy.
Dragons mate for life and lay eggs. Usually there is a young every 25 years.

Dragons do not share the secret of their internal build with the fae and keep many many more secrets. None the less we will do our best to tell their tales, as much as we can.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Belated Post for 03-12-18

Rebecca - Curley Mare

13780 Bashkir Curley Mare
Name source: Harem
Name reason: It just sounded right, not specific reasons
Fun Fact: I think her head is weird

Valyria Stables

Rebecca is a spirited and yet sweet Curley Horse mare. She is available to the moderately experienced riders to go out in the woods or into the arena with. The beginning riders can practise their grooming skills on her no problemo too. She is, however, a bit too eager to go fast for beginning riders to take her out.
She is a sociable and gentle individual. She gets along well with other horses and is rather docile to humans, even children. But when something hurts, she will definitely let it be known. Her best friends are Kitty, Cheryl, Menhit and Dealla.
With a stallion from another stables, Rebecca has a foal. It is a filly by the name of Harley.

Horsevalley

Rebecca is part of the herd led by the sextuplets. She is a lower ranked member, but carefully protected. She is fierce and angry, but also very scared. Her mate waxs one of the victims of the Beastlings and this had formed her a great deal.
With her late mate she had a filly, named Harley.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Post for 04-12-18

Redgie - Porcupine

70441 Porcupine
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It sounded super cool

Horsevalley

Redgie is a porcupine, living at the plains, on the edge of the forest, where he has a lair in the roots of a big old tree.
He is a moody and gnarly old beast. He prefers to remain alone. When other animals try to socialize with him, he is not having it.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Post for 05-12-18

Reginald - Trakehner Colt

Repainted Trakehner Foal
Name Source: It
Name Reason: BELCH IS MVP
Fun Fact: I have pondered on the name, but now I am content with it
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Reginald is a energetic and rambunctious Trakehner colt. He tends to be a bit boastful and always tries to be the boss of other foals and get away with dominant behaviour towards the stablehands. Of course the stablehand guide him firmly and make sure Reggie learns how to behave.
He is rather dominant to other foals and thusly doesn't get along with all of them. His best friends are Jace, Seth and Dearon. Especially with Jace he gets along very good, the two are pretty on par with each other.
Reginald's parents are Trick and Winter. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Reginald is a junior member of the sextuplets herd. He has a very high rank, for his father is one of the leaders. He is very dominant and can be quite bossy to the other foals, this doesn't make him the most popular. He does have friends, most certainly, but doesn't get along with all other foals.
His parents are Trick and Winter. He has five uncles, Abel, Felix, Jaqen, James and Maedhros. His aunts are Roslin, Pandora, Morrigan and Goldberry. His cousins are Theodred, Liam, Oberyn, Vic and Eothain.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Belated Post for 06-12-18

Reinarde - Fox Male

14782 Fox Male
Name Source: Old dutch fairy tales
Name Reason: Well the character of Reinarde is a fox
Fun Fact: His eyes look a bit… loopie

Valyria Stables

Reinarde is a handsome male fox living in the woods by the stables. There he has a denn where he is save from prying eyes.
From time to time the riders see him run around when they are out in the woods. He isn’t exactly afraid of the horses, but doesn’t fancy coming close when they are on his terrain.
He does come to the stables on his own accord, scaring the crap out of the chickens in his attempts to bring on back to his denn. The dogs scare him off before he can dig himself a tunnel into the chicken coop, though.
Reinarde has a mate, Vixy, and one or more cubs, under which at least Todd.

Horsevalley

Reinarde is a sly and cunning animal. A fox, living in the woods and sneaking around in the dark. He acts only in his own best interest, or of that of his family. He can be quite sociable to other animals, but his unyielding and rather selfish nature can be very off putting to others.
He mated to Vixy and he is father to at least one kit named Todd.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Belated Post for 07-12-18

Remus - Wolf Male

14626 Howling Wolf
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: Bc I am so original

Valyria Stables

Remus is an alpha wolf. He split off from a pack just over the border with Germany. He settled with his mate in the woods nearby the stables. Soon after his younger brother Rugou joined with his own mate.
The pack is closely monitored by the foresters. There is enough game in the woods for them to eat and from time to time the foresters leave meat outside the denn to make sure the wolves don’t go after the cattle of the nearby farms.
Remus is mated to Vivian and with her he has one pup named Finn. He has at least one brother, Rugou.

Horsevalley

Remus is one of the many stout and fierce wolves that live in the valley. He is an alpha, living in a pack with his good brother and his mate in a shallow denn in the woods. He is a brave and loyal wolf, with a great many friends, who know they can always rely on him.
He is mated is mated to Vivian and with her he has one pup named Finn. He has at least one brother, Rugou. He has one good brother, Peter, who is his beta and one good sister, Lyarra. He is uncle to Gregory and Rafe.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Post for 08-12-18

Renly - White Tailed Deer

14711 White Tail Deer Calf
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Bc House Baratheon are the crowned stag. And Renly is cute and beautiful. Just like this baby.

Valyria Stables

Renly is one of the many fawns that live in the woods by the stables. He is one of the white tailed deer fawns. The white tailed deer, like the red deer are not native to these woods. They were brought in from america. The deers are thriving in the woods.
Renly is very young, only a few days old. But he already runs to anf fro, wherever his mom goes. He sometimes plays with Bambi, Ronno or Elliot, the other known fawns of the woods.
Renly’s parents are Alared and Mya. He has a big sister named Faline.

Horsevalley

Renly is one of the deer fawns who roam in the forest. He is the youngest of the fawns, only a few days old. He stays close by his mommah and is still rather skittish.
He sometimes plays with Eliot or Bambi, but Ronno bullies him a little bit.
Renly’s parents are Alared and Mya. He has a big sister named Faline.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:51 am

Special Post for 09-12-19

Lava Dragons

The Lava Dragon of our valley lives deep within the ring of the mountains, under the earth, where it is warm. He digs tunnels with his sharp claws to get to where it is warm and snug. In his tunnels he finds many a gemstone he hoards in his lair.

Lava Dragons are natural loners. They are very territorial and can be extremely aggressive when protecting their lair.
They have extremely sharp teeth and claws, for digging into the rock. Rather than breathing fire, they spit ‘lava’ which is essentially the lining of their stomach set on fire. Not very sanitary, but very effective.
Lava Dragons are very large and bulky. To facilitate flight, they have sacks of hot air all around their torso and very large wings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 am

Post for 10-12-18

Renzo - Lipizzaner Foal

13294 Lipizzaner Foal
Name source: Horses I know
Name reason: My dads friend just had a foal, so I thought, why not

Valyria Stables

Renzo is a Lipizzaner colt with a mischievous temper. He is one of the older colts. He is in the stages of being weaned. He takes this all in stride. He is pretty obedient, but can be real rambunctious. He loves to play, with whoever wants to. With the other colts he races, with the stablehands he plays tag and with the dogs he likes to play tug-o-war.
Renzo is very sociable and not a very dominant foal. He has a great many meadow friends and even the more shy foals like him. He best friends are Ustin, Nerv, Daeron and Durc.
Renzo’s parents are Maangelaat and Golvenlelie. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Renzo lives with Man beyond the Fog. The Man that keep him and him family breed horses for Man of higher standing.
Renzo will be raised to be the loyal horse to a highborn Lord of Lady. He doesn very much care and he just goes about him playing and his games as usual.
Renzo’s parents are Maangelaat and Golvenlelie. He has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:21 pm

Belated Post for 11-12-18

Rex - Velociraptor

14533 Mini Velociraptor
Name source: None
Name reason: I am lame
Fun Fact: I love this tiny dino's
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Rex lives in the backlands. He is one of the terrible, fearsome and ancient beasts that live there. He is a smaller individual, but makes up for his size with low cunning and vicious cruelty. He is a small wicked predator that no one dares to approach . Only the dragons do, but they don’t care to, because Rex is very rude to them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next