Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 6:58 pm

Post for 23-10-18

Pluim - Ostrich Hatchling

42247 Ostrige Chick
Name source: None
Name reason: I really couldn't think of anything else.
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: Unknown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Pluim is a newly hatched Ostrich chick. He stays in the nest, warm mostly under his father’s feathers, who looks well after him. He is the only chick in this lay. He did have many older siblings. Allas all but one fell victim to the beastling. Only one older sister remains him now.
His parents are Eggbert, Plumeau and he has one big sister named Sandy.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Belated Post for 24-10-18

Plurk - Kitten

42426 Kitten
Name Source: Neighbourhood cats
Name Reason: It just sounds cute and playful
Fun Fact: None
Made In: China

Valyria Stables

Plurk is one of the kittens that roam around the stables. She is a real barn kitten, very playful and loves cuddling up to the children. She tends to run from the dogs, but sleep soundly in the horses stables. She loves to play with ends of straw and pellets of horse food.
Her mother is the black cat Pantertje and her father the red cat Peter Poes. She is from the same litter as Lottie and Minet.

Horsevalley

Plurk lives with Man beyond the Fog on the Lake Farm. Her mother and father are mice catchers of blood and she is already doing her best, chasing little insects and loose pieces of straw. She is very playful and loves to cuddle up to Man's young. She sleeps in the stables and stays where ever her mother tells her to.
Her mother is the black cat Pantertje and her father the red cat Peter Poes. She is from the same litter as Lottie and Minet.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Post for 25-10-18

Pongo - Dalmatian Male

16838 Dalmatian Dog
Name source: Disney
Name reason: I am very original, as you may have noticed!
Fun Fact: In the catalog he is marked as a female
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Pongo is a dalmatian male owned by Marco’s parents. They are very good friends of Mr. von den Perenbaum. When they come over, Pongo comes along.
He is a bit of a high strung dog and is not used to not getting things his way. He is quite dominant always play fair. He is a very spoiled dog.
With the female dalmatian Perdita, he has one nest of pups, under which Dot and Momo.

Horsevalley

Pongo lives with Men beyond the Fog. He is a special hunting dog, bred to scare fowl and small game out of their hiding place so Man can hunt them more easily. Because of this he is a very high strung dog, with a lot of energy. Man mostly lets him run wild in the woods behind their farm.
With the female dalmatian Perdita, he has one nest of pups, under which Dot and Momo.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Post for 26-10-18

Poppleton Schwäbish Hall Piglet

13635 - Schwäbisch Hall Piglet
Name Source: Google
Name Reason: I goggled fictional pigs and Poppleton was a very cute name, so there we go.
Fun Fact: Got him via the forum!

Valyria Stables

Poppleton is an adopted Piglet of Laura and Lisa's. They have gotten Poppleton and his brother Babe for their birthday. They were not weened yet and so nursed by Big Mommah. She accepted them as her own baby's and they now live with her in her kot, together with their new baby sibs Bikkel and Sproet.
They are very playful, sociable and smart. Lisa and Laura are teaching them tricks that they pick up very quickly and do very well. Lisa and Laura love to show off the tricks the Piglets can do.

Horsevalley

Poppleton lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is kept for his meat. Many of his siblings have already been taken away by Man and so have his parents. His now stays in the kot with Big Mommah, his born brother Babe and his adoptive sister Fener and brothers Bikkel and Sproet, who are Big Mommah's piglets.
He is very smart and learned quite a few tricks to evade Man's greedy hands. He teaches those to the other piglets as well and Man is getting pretty frustrated with him. Let's hope he will escape before they catch him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Post for 27-10-18

Prancer - Pearl Pony

70550 Venuja’s Pearl Pony
Name Source: Santa’s Reindeers
Name Reason: I named the two starfae companion foals after reindeers bc it sounded funny
Fun Fact: She looks cute funny

Horsevalley

Prancer is the companion of the starfae. Little is known where she came from. She and her friend Dancer stay close to the Misthorse Gullfaxi.
Prancer is playful and always in good spirits. She honors her name by always dancing around in the starry court.
Her soft and sweet wickers sound like a song, she is very open and sociable to all creatures alike.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Special Post for 28-10-18

Alicorns

Alicorns are equines with horns as well as wings. They share most traits with Pegasi, having the same bone structure and air sacks between the internal organs to allow flight, They are usually not the fastest flyers. They take life at a leisure pace and enjoy nature’s beauty. Unlike the common belief, their horns are not for magic, but instead the males use them, much like deer, to joust with in defense of their mares and territory.
There are two herd of Alicorns, the rainbow alicorns and the flower alicorns. The rainbow alicorn herd is a reversed harem group, with one mare and two stallions and their foals. The flower alicorns is only a mated pair and their lovely fillies.

The Alicorn are very open and friendly with the fae, but don’t bond with them. They aren’t able to fly away with a Fae on their back, because they are lighter build than pegasi and would be injured when taking flight while carrying someone.
Pregnant alicorns also don’t fly but find a peaceful place to stay during gestation. The stallion will usually stay close to the mare to defend her during pregnancy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Post for 29-10-18

Primose - Royal Unicorn Mare

70569 Royal Unicorn Mare
Name Source: Flowers/OC's
Name Reason: Floral Moods
Fun Fact: What is the matter with that tail tho

Horsevalley

Primrose is a very beautiful royal unicorn mare. She is confident and charming. Well liked by other unicorns and admired by horse and fae alike. She belong, as a royal unicorn, to Calydor’s herd. She is on very good terms with all other unicorns and even with the royal pegasi. She can be haughty, but it sort of suits her and it is very off putting.
She has no foals yet.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Post for 30-10-18

Prince Percival Jordan - Shire Stallion

Customized Shire Mare
Name source: Merlin
Name reason: Prince comes from Carola's name for the shire mare 'Princess', Percival is my own name for him, bc he makes me think of Tom Hoppers Sir Percival in Merlin and Jordan is the name Jonas gave him.
Fun Fact: THANK YOU JONAS, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
Made in: Finland

Valyria Stables

Prince Percival Jonas, commonly called Percival, Percy or Perce, is a very handsome Shire stallion. His owner is first stablehand Joost. Percival resembles his owner quite a bit. Both are gentle giants and have a very high patience meter. He is very sweet and soft and everyone likes him. The children loves to pet him and when Joost allows it they can ride a little round on his back. He is by measure the tallest horse at the stables. He is one of the most loving horses and possibly the softest tempered on the entire stables. He loves to ride out into the forrest with Joost and follows him like a dog when he is working and forgets to lock Perce’s stables.
Percival is very sociable horse, to each and every individual he meets. Even most of the difficult horses get along with him. He is sweet to younger creatures, be it children, puppies or foals. He tends to watch after unattended youngsters of all sorts when he has the opportunity. He really loves youngsters. When Joost and Tinka ride out together, Percival always acts very well towards Icedust, even when Icedust doesn’t always act courteous in return.
He has no offspring, instead seeming entirely uninterested in mares, despite not being gelded. He is, however very keen on an andalusian the neighbouring stables owns. His name is Gwaine.  He has one full blooded sister named Luthien.

Horsevalley

Percival is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of the younger stallions and well loved by everyone. He is tall and valiant and very brave. Many mares would give their manes and tail, the signifyer of their beauty as a mare, to have him for a mate. But Percival has no taste for mares. He does sometimes sneak off to somewhere, but no one seems to know where.
He is a very friendly stallion and has a great many friends. Under which are the Young Prince Icedust, Vincent Valentine, Hodge Starkweather and Killian Jones. Of course many other members are considered his close acquaintances as well, but these four are the closest to him.
He is unofficially mated to Gwaine, who belongs to ‘the other herd’. He has one sister, named Luthien, making him uncle to Fili and brother by law to Thorin Oakenshield.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 8:00 pm

Post for 31-10-18

Princess - Rainbow Unicorn Mare

70524 Rainbow Unicorn Mare
Name reason: She is a pretty pretty Princess.
Fun Fact: None yet

Horsevalley

Princess is a very beautiful Rainbow Unicorn mare. She is a true stunner, one of the most beautiful equines in the entire valley. And she knows she is. She doesn’t flaunt it and it does not make her arrogant, though. But she knows how to take a compliment and takes good care of herself.
She is a tender and gentle soul. She is very open and has a very big heart. She is always very kind, even to those outside her own breed. She has a great many friends among the valley dwellers, but her best friends are Shierra Seastar and Nimue.
Princess is mated to Alexander the Great. They have a foal together, the colt is named Yuuki.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Post for 01-11-18

Prism - Rainbow Alicorn Colt

70577 Rainbow Alicorn Foal
Name Source: Rainbow Synonyms
Name Reason: Name refers to the wings
Fun Fact: Now I have him, he pleases me way more then I expected

Horsevalley

Prism is an illusive Alicorn foal. Alicorn are the noblest and most mysterious creatures in the entire valley. For a Fae to bond with one, is rare, as they cannot carry the Fae, and considered the greatest honor a Fae can receive. So dearly little is known about the Alicorns. The Fae do their utmost best to study them.
Prism is suspectedly sired by Mirage or Nimbus, on the Alicorn mare Margeary. He might be brother to Hermes and Tamunora.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 11:17 am

Intermitted Post for 02-11-18

Bellatrix - Tyrannosaurus Red Female

14528 Tyrannosaurus Rex Female
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: I needed a name from someone monsterous
Fun Fact: The picture might be replaced when the sunlight is better on me

Horsevalley

Bellatrix is one of the huge monsterous beasts living in the Backlands. She is big enough to swallow a red deer whole. The Fae have waves intricate spells, as have the dragons, to keep Bellatrix and her likes at bay.
The Fae stay far away from her, so they have only what the dragons want to share, as far as knowledge about Bellatrix goes. They know she is mated to Magnar and has with him at least one juvenile young and a hatchling.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Intermitted Post for 03-11-18

Ondine - Magical Creature of Unknown Origin

70540 Denaja
Name Source: I googled crazy magic names
Name Reason: I knew nothing better to do for this crazy thing
Fun Fact: What even do I classify this creature as?

Horsevalley

Ondine is a strange creature. No one knows what exactly she is. But she is very friendly to the Fae. Unfortunately she does not speak any language known to the Fae. The other valley inhabitants can’t understand her either. But she sings beautifully at night and dances in the sky in the light of the aurora. She has no special other magic. She tollerates the Star Fae riding on her back from time to time.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Belated Post for 04-11-18

Private-Rico-Kowalski-Skipper - Penguin Chicks

14618 Emporer Penguin Chicks
Name Source: Madagascar
Name Reason: Smile and wave boys, smile and wave
Fun Fact: I love these little one’s

Valyria Stables

Private, Rico, Kowalski and Skipper are a clutch of penguin chicks that recently hatched at the rescue. Their eggs were intercepted from romanian smugglers passing through The Netherlands. They were brought to the rescue and hatched in a special incubator.
They are very young and spend the brunt of their time clutched together, dozing or screaming for more food. The caretakers monitor them every minute of every hour of every day and they are weighted regularly to make sure they are on a healthy weight. When they are older they will develop their own personality.

Horsevalley

Private, Rico, Kowalski and Skipper are a clutch of penguin chicks that recently hatched in the cold places of Frostalgo. They are very young and spend the brunt of their time clutched together, dozing or screaming for more food. Their parents rush back and forth with food and keep their little chicks in a cave that keeps warmth inside. This way they are cozy and safe.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Post for 05-11-18

Prometheus - Ardenaise Stallion

13778 Ardenaise Stallion
Name source: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel
Name reason: Ardennaise are great big horses and Prometheus is described as a very large, muscular man, so I decided this powerful stud deserves that name
Fun Fact: I honnestly expected him to be bigger

Valyria Stables

Prometheus is a very strong but gentle Ardenaise stallion. He is owned by one of the farriers cousins. He is a leisure horse, who sometimes does some pulling for special events. He is usually taken out for leisure rides on Wednesday and over the weekends by his owner and rented out for leisure rides Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. When he has a day without rides, he will be put in the meadow to run free.
He is sociable and gentle, but also prefers keeping to himself. He isn’t afraid or shy, just not too fond of a lot of people of horses demanding his attention at the same time. That is not to say that he has a problem with crowds, as long as they just let him do his thing. He gets along best with Gijs, Gloín and Jolie.
With the late Zephania, he has a foal. The colt is named Juri.

Horsevalley

Prometheus is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of the horses affected by the beastlings. His mate was robbed from him in a very violent fashion. It left him bitter and scarred.
Within the herd he keeps to himself. He does not want to be helped, he might see help as weakness. The weakness he felt when his mate was stolen from him keeps haunting him. He wants so badly to feel strong, also for his son.
With the late Zephania, he has a foal. The colt is named Juri.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Intermitted Post for 06-11-18

Hana - Alicorn Filly

82974 Alicorn Filly
Name Source: Japanese Language
Name Reason: Hana means flower and isn't this a beautiful flower child
Fun Fact: I need a better pic haha

Horsevalley

Hana is a very beautiful alicorn filly. She looks greatly like her mother and has the same temperament. She is a very happy filly, with a love for flowers and butterflies and singing and making loopdiloops. Her laughter can be heard for miles when she gets going. Her best friends are Notus, Seafoam and Alyan.
Her parents are Amarylles and Magnolius. She has one sister named Ran.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Belated Post for 07-11-18

Proost - Haflinger Mare

13606 Haflinger Mare
Name source: Stables I used to go to
Name reason: There was a stubborn little Haflinger mare named Proost on that stables.
Fun Fact: I found her quite a while after she was retired

Valyria Stables

Proost is a stubborn and energetic Haflinger mare. She is not a pony for starting riders. She is very headstrong and needs a firm hand. Young but experienced riders are best suited for her. She loves the woods much better than the arena and tends to listen better during a ride out, although she tends to be distracted as well.
She is very sociable and outgoing, easily making friend with horses and other animals. She is fine with any human, from shouting children to the ever experienced stablehands. In the meadow she loves prancing and trotting around. Her meadow friends are Briony, Dacey, Thea and Toukou.
With the now gelded Arjo she has one foal, a colt named Adam.

Horsevalley

Proost is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. She is a very sociable mare and has a great many friends within the herd. She is a bit of an airhead, but not so much she can’t make her own way in the world. She just isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.
Proost is a social butterfly and seems to always be surrounded by at least three other mares. Her best of friends are Briony, Dacey, Thea and Toukou. With her friends she loves to gossip and to joke around.
Proost is mated to Arjo, with him she has one foal. The colt is named Adam.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Belated Post for 08-11-18

Propje - Hippopotamus Cow

14814 Hippopotamus Cow
Name Source: Dutch Endearments
Name Reason: 'Bolle Prop' is a dutch way of saying someone has excessive weight, 'Propje' is more affectionate, as a way to say a baby is sturdily build, so to say.
Fun Fact: I didn't expect it to be a cow. Look how well you you can see her udders!

Horsevalley

Propje is a very heftly lady, She lives on the plains, usually staying by the watering hole, or rather in the water. She is usually very open and sociable, albeit not very smart. But once she feels insulted or angered in some kind of way, you better run for the bloody hills.
With her mate Motto-Motto, Propje has one calf. Her name is Gloria.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Post for 09-11-18

Pugsly - Pug Male

16381 Pug Male
Name reason: I think pugs are ugly, so I combines pug and ugly and came up with this.
Fun Fact: He makes me think of one of my friends

Valyria Stables

Pugsly is officially Marisè’s pug, but prefers the twins to her. They gave him his name and love to play with him. He is a very energetic and happy dog, loving attention and to play, especially with the children and the other dogs at the stables. He is especially well befriended with Ken-chan and Choco. He tends to be very noisy and nosy.

Horsevalley

Pugsly lives with Man beyond the Fog. The Man that own him are very rich and keeps her as a lap dog and spoil him rotten.
He is mated to Maps, but they have no pups, because he does not like her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Post for 10-11-18

Pypar - Tennessee Walker Horse Colt

Tennesee Walker Horse Colt Repainted
Name: Pypar
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: He just reminded me of Pyp
Fun Fact: None
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Pyp is a shy and socially selective Tennessee Walker Horse colt. He is only a few weeks old and he spends all of his time close by his mother’s side. When she has to leave for a while, be it for a vet visit or for new shoes (she doesn’t ride out yet), he whickers loudly until she comes back to him. He is a real mommah’s colt.
In the meadow, if he ventures out a few inches from his mother’ shadow, he tends to stick by her like glue even around his friends, he does tend to be sociable. He gets along best with Tycen, Eden and Elvy.
Pyp’s side is Clint and his dam Freya. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Pyp is a member of the wild herd. He is a very young colt and he still spends all his time by his mother’s side. This does mean he is separated from the herd, because his mother is bonded to a Fae. By rules of the herd, he stays with his mother in the fae stables until he is weened and then will join his father in the herd.
His father is the stallion Clint and his mother the mare Freya. He has three aunts, Catelyn and Cersei on his mother’s side and Peppa on his father’s side. He has three uncles as well, Nori and Bard on his mother’s side and Antony on father’s side. He has two cousins, Sansa and Brett.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Special Post for 11-11-18

Kelpies

The Kelpie is a water spirit that can shapeshift at will. Most often it takes the shape of a horse, it’s mane and tail made of kelp seaweeds. The Kelpie that lives in our valley keeps to this form.
Kelpies are very mischievous and lure people onto their backs to drown them. This is their primary food source. Our Kelpie hunts away from the valley.
Kelpies can be tames, if one were to find their bridle. Wirnpa, our Kelpie, has a bridle of pure gold studded with seashells and it is in the possession of the merpeople. They can regulate his hunting and his mischief a little.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 9:43 am

'Nother special post, bc a drunk knight forgot the one for last weeks sunday

Hippocampi

Hippocampi are what one would call merhorses. Their upper body is that of a horse and the lower body that of an oversized fish. They are, unlike the kelpie, peaceable and gentle creatures, with a lot of energy and a great sense of adventure.
The Hippocampi are companions to the Merpeople and serve as their mounts and pull their carriages. They do this on own accord and do not have to be tamed. They seek out the contact with the merpeople on their own and seem to be more than comfortable around the Fae as well, when they visit.
The Hippocampi in the valley are a breeding pair and their tadfoal.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Post for 13-11-18

Que Sera - Pentaceratops

14535 Pentaceratops
Name reason: It is how life goes, because it is a member of the Ceratops family. It is funny to me okay!
Fun Fact: My first dinosaur
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Que Sera is one of the strange beasts that live in the backlands. She is a herbivore and most likely an infant at it. She stays close by the much larger Alanta, who seems to be of the same species. Mayhaps this is her mother. She certainly does protect Que Sera.
Not much is known about the beasts of the backland, but what little is known, we have learned from the dragons. From them we know Que Sera and the other beasts with crests are similar to rhino’s, protective of their own and rather aggressive towards those who are unlike them. Their temper runs hot and most often the predators avoid them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Belated Post for 14-11-18

Prince Charming - Quarter Horse Stallion

72118 Quarter Horse Stallion
Name Source: Once Upon A Time
Name Reason: Well usually Prince Charmings come on white horses, this time he is the white horse
Fun Fact: Holy ssssh, I needed this boiii

Valyria Stables

Prince Charming, usually simply referred to as Charming, is a very good looking Quarter Horse stallion. His owner is Aziza, one of Joost’s childhood friends. She rides out with Joost, Tinka and other girls. Charming loves that greatly. He enjoys every minute he spends with Aziza. He specially loves it when she grooms him. He is the type to gives a scratch back.
Prince Charming is mostly a leisure horse. Used for rides in the woods and a few fun tries at what ever in the arena. He is not specifically trained, but is quite adept at jumping and western pleasure and trail. Recently Aziza and Charming have started natural horsemanship, which both enjoy.
Charming is a very sociable and uncomplicated horse. He is easygoing and compatible with many of the other horses. The dogs don’t startle him and he behaves well for most stablehands. He acts nicely to other non-horse animals as well. His meadow friends are James, Bard, Jasper, Killian and Tyr.
With the mare Leonette, Charming has one foal. The filly is called Gilly. Charming is also likely from the same blood as Dustfinger, Inkheart, Tamaris, Dickon and Randyl.

Horsevalley

Prince Charming is a member of the wild herd. He is a vast friend of herd leader Tyr. He is, as his name might betray, a very charming stallion. He is very popular, even outside the herd. He is sociable and open, always in good spirits. He is jovial to everyone he encounters. He does tend to be suspicious of the Fae, but that is because they took one of his brothers.
He has an expansive family and a great circle of friends. He is barely ever on his own. His best friends are Tyr, Jasper, Stavan and August.
Charming is mated to Leonette and has with her one foal. The filly is named Gilly. Hr hsd many brothers, Dustfinger, Inkheart, Tamaris, Dickon and Randyl. His sisters by law are Anna and Athena. This makes him uncle to Muis and Penelope. The Fae took away Tamaris, which causes Prince Charming to distrust them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Post for 15-11-18

Raban - Cocker Spaniel

16321 Cocker Spaniel
Name source: Die Wilden Kerle
Name reason: Raban from DWK has the same hair color and also is a bit of a barker and a hyperactive dog, like a spaniel.
Fun Fact: Thank you Maja
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Raban is the cocker spaniel dog owned by Mr. von den Perenbaum’s parents. They come over to the stables sometimes. When they come over, they bring Raban over.
Raban is an elderly dog, who isn’t all that active anymore. He prefers to lay around at his owners feet. But by Brutus he might be tempted to go for a stroll around the stable grounds. He usually ignores the more active dogs and the pups.

Horsevalley

Raban is a hunting dog, living with Man beyond the Fog. Man keeps him especially to flush game out of denser brush and to retrieve water fowl shot down with arrows.
But Raban is old and retired. He lives at the lake farm, where he stays inside the house most of the time. He sleeps in front of the fire most of the day and the night. His joints hurt and he walks only slowly. But Man dotes on him and treat him well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Post for 16-11-18

Raff - Microraptor

42266 Feathered Raptor
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Raff the Sweetling is a terrible man, this dino looks like it can do some cereal damage
Fun Fact: I got him on ebay totally seperated from a sat so I had to google a set where he is actually in

Horsevalley

Raff is one of the beasts that live in the backlands. He is capable of flight as well as running on two and four legs. He is very swift and fierce. He is one of the smaller animals, but still the Fae dare not to wander too close.
There is not much more known about him, safe for the fact that he hunts together with the other microraptor named Lommy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next