Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 6:28 am

Belated Post for November 25th

Joey - Kangaroo Young

14608 Kangaroo Joey
Name source: Aussie Slang
Name reason: I am not even going to explain this. Yall understand it.
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Joey lives on the plains of the valley with the small family herd of his father. He is already weened and out of the pouch. He is curious and playful and tends to stray far from his family and get himself into trouble with the horses and the Fae. He is mostly unapologetic for the trouble he causes and that makes the horses warry of him.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 am

Belated Post for November 26th

Johann - Mountain Ibex

41459 Mountain Ibex Male
Name Source: None
Name Reason: I just though he looked like an elderly german man, so I decided to give him a bit of a elderly sounding german name
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Johann is the lead male of a very small group of Mountain Ibex' that have been set loose in the woods by the stables. Although the Ibex is not an animal for the low land woods of the Netherlands. But the small group seems to be thriving.
They, under the guide of Johann, stay away from the people riding in the woods. Sometimes the girls of the stables spot an Ibex in the distance, but this is very rare.

Horsevalley

Johann lives on the slopes of the Dragon Mountains that ring the valley. He is elderly and wise and and is sought out by other animals for advice. He is willing to share his knowledge, when those who come seek him out are polite.
He is generally old and grumpy and should be approached with care, because his horns are still sharp.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:56 am

Belated Post for November 27th

John Watson - Four-toed Hedgehog

14676 Four-toed Hedgehog
Name source: Sherlock
Name reason: The fandom always says John is an Hedgehog and Sherlock is an otter, so I went with it.

Valyria Stables

John Watson is the pet hedgehog to Tamara, who is twin sister to Tinka. He is her only pet and she dotes on him. He is allowed to roam freely around Tamara's appartment when she is home. When she is out, he lives in a roomy cage with all the luxuries a hedgehog can wish for. Tamara even sometimes takes John out so he can play in the grass.
John is very curious and playful and very attached to Tamara. When he is out of his cage, he will always stay close to her.

Horsevalley

John lives on the plains of the valley. He makes his home in the sparse shrubs on the steppes. He is quite solitary, but still sociable, when need be. He is friendly to most big grazers and to the horses, although they don't often travel the plains, but instead graze more the greener parts of the valley on the other side of the woods. He is often annoyed by Alfred and Matthew, but always stays polite.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:44 am

Post for November 28th

Jojen - Crocodile Baby

14683 Baby Crocodile
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: My first croc had the honor of being my favorite Reed, who's sigil is a Lion-Lizard
Fun Fact: I never expected to have crocs

Horsevalley

Jojen is a crocodile young living in the great river that cuts it's way from the Dragon seat high in the mountains to the sea. He is not close to his parents, he does not even knows their names. He can take care of himself, feeding of small fish and frogs. He is rather solitary, keeping to himself, biting away other animals when they come too close to where he is floating.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 2:58 am

Belated Post for November 29th

Jolie - Percheron Mare

13626 Percheron Mare
Name source: Horses I Know
Name reason: I just went with Jolie as soon as I named the stallion Kadans, because they are stabled together in real life too.
Fun Fact: I actually can't remember how I aquired her
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Jolie is a gentle Percheron mare of respectable age. She is not yet too old to work, but close to retirement. She is sweet and friendly and hard working. She always listens well and has patience with beginning riders.
She is mostly used to teach beginning riders how to drive with a carriage. She works well for the people that are asigned to her and tries to teach them how to drive her well. She is not hard to drive and listens well to light commands and does not startle easily.
With the stallion Kadans she has one colt. His name is Ustin and he is already weened. He does meet his mother in the meadow. She is gentle and protective of him, always making sure he is well and safe.

Horsevalley

Jolie is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is a low ranked member and a bit elderly. Even so she is sociable, friendly and helpful, not at all spiteful about her place in the herd. She is patient and wise and well liked by the other members of the herd. She mostly socializes with Brienne, Jeany and Demoon.
She is mated to Kadans. Together they have only one colt. His name is Ustin. He is already weened and is growing up well. He is shy and gentle and listens well to his mother.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 am

Belated Post for November 30th

Jon Snow - Dartmoor Stallion

Repainted Dartmoor Stallion
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: The dark and glum Stark colors, with the white of a Targaryen peeking out. Just like with Jon in the books.
Fun Fact: He is my little cuty
Made in: Repainted by a dutch repainter

Valyria Stables

Jon is a Dartmoor stallion with a bit of a closed off personality. This is because he was not trained when he was young and mostly left to his own devices by his former owner. He is ill socialized and not used to being handled.
He came to the stables only a little over a year ago. He was pretty much feral then, unwilling to be handled and examined by the vet. Now he is a little more open to being handled, but he still loathes the farriar and the vet. He is not saddle trained and it is not sure if he will ever be. For now the stablehands want to focus on making him more sociable and easier to handle.
Jon is very selective with the other horses he associates with. The main horses he associates with are his brother Dean and his fellow Dartmoor stallion Robb. The others are Forseti, Dustfinger, Elsa and Doctor Strange.

Horsevalley

Jon Snow is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is a smart fighter and a strategist. Leader Aegon values his insights and names him one of his personal advisors. This makes Jon a high ranked member with mnay priviledges.
He is not overly sociable, being a bit cold and stand offish to those he is not close to. He, however is always polite and remembers his manners, even when he needs to associate with horses he is not close to. However, he stays away from the Fae and their mounts.
He is mated to Robb Stark. They are not able to have offspring, unless they adopt, which they not yet have, but they do want to. He has one brother named Dean.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 am

Belated Post for 1 December

Jondalar - Arabian Stallion

13811 Arab Stallion
Name source: Earth Children
Name reason: I wanted to keep in the spirit of Prehistoric Novels with the stallions this year, so I figured I could use this very significant character in the genre for this very well made model.

Valyria Stables

Jondalar is a upbeat and energetic Arabian Stallion. He is owned by a very ambicious sports rider that trains with him from monday to friday. In the weekend Jondalar and he go out to ride in the woods. His name is Thijn Grevers. Jondalar is very affectionate to Thijn, but not overly attached to him, as some horses are to their owner. This is likely because Thijn isn't the person to do the ground work. He leaves the grooming, saddling and mucking to the stablehands.
Jondalar is classically trained and now trains to be a jumping horse. He is very good at it, because he is from a jumping oriented line or horses. He does need to train more to get better before he can come out in competitions.
Jondalar was allowed to cover the mare Anck-su-Namun. She gave birth to a foal named David. He has one brother named Alladin.

Horsevalley

Jondalar lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a running horse that is used to travel quickly. Beside that he is a breeding stud, so his runner gene's can be passed on and the foals sold. He is well treated by Man because they vallue him a lot.
He is mated to Anck-su-Namun and has with her a colt named David. He has a brother named Alladin. He is goodbrother to Lalita and Isis and uncle to Baelfire and Zayn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 2:49 am

Belated Post for 2 December

Joplaya - Chestnut Mare

13253 Chestnut Mare
Name source: Earth Children
Name reason: My old models old names explaination
Mate: None yet

Valyria Stables

Joplaya is a slightly older mare of unknown breed. She is sweet and calm, but is very sensitive, so she is available to the medium experienced riders. She can teach them a lot on how to lead a horse by body language. She is learned at dressage and a little bit at jumping.
Joplaya is gentle and a bit shy. She likes it when the stablehands or other horses to take the lead. She prefers to tag along. She socializes most with Ginevera, Arwen, Elaine and Jaya.

Horsevalley

Joplaya lives with Man beyond the Fog. Man uses her as a draught horse. Together with Ginevera she pulls the carriage of the Man she lives with. She is treated well enough, but not especially superb either. She is very aware of her own expendability and wishes to escape.
She is unmated, has no offspring and has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 4:00 am

Belated Post for 3 December

Jorah - Ursus Fighter

70440 Torak's Bear
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: Jorah the Explorer, Lord of the Friendzone, the perfect name for such fierce beast.
Fun Fact: His rider fell off on the way to the Netherlands ^^
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Jorah is a bear of exceptional size. It is suspected he is a crossbreed between the almost extinct short faced bear and the more common grizzly bear. He lives in the depths of the forrest, with mate Maege and cubs Koda and Thijs. He is strong and fiercely protective. The hero's of the Fae have always relied on his paternal line and they will call upon him to fight the Beastlings. He will not heed the call, however, if not given by a true hero.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 am

Belated Post for 4 December

Jormungandr - Green Anaconda

14778 Large Anaconda
Name Source: Norse Myth
Name Reason: it a big snek, kay
Fun fact: None
Made in: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Jörmungandr is a wise old snake who lives in the river that cuts through the tallwood jungle. Sometimes he sleeps in the water of the river, sometimes he sleeps in the larger trees. He is very solitary, but not opposed to a chit chat every now and then. He knows a lot of the valley and its history. He is as old as Ardanwen's grandfather, who has already passed a long time ago. So it stands to reason that Jör would know a lot about the past times in the valley.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 1:08 am

Belated Post for 5 December

Juri - Ardenner Foal

13779 Ardenner Foal
Name source: Panik
Name reason: It has the exactly same colors as his namesakes hair it just reminded me so much of the drummer that I had to.
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Juri is a headstrong Ardenner colt with mostly a calm demeanor. He is already weened and lives mostly independant from his mother Zephania. He does sometimes seek her out in the meadow for closeness and comfort. She allows him, but in moderation.
He is playful, but not rough. In the meadow his mostly makes friends with the colts that are not comfortable with lots of rough housing and racing all around. He socializes most with David and Jan. He also plays with the other draught foals, but not as much, because not all of them know how to play gently. Sometimes he bites away other foals because they are too rough, mainly Fili and Rambo.
His parents are Prometheus and Zephania. Juri does not associate with his father and not often with his mother.

Horsevalley

Juri is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. He has recently been weened and not has to be taught not to behave like a baby anymore. He picks this up really well. He behaves polite to other members of the herd. He acts like a juvenile is supposed to and never takes advantage of his privileges as a youngster. He plays well with other younglings, never playing rough and always been sweetly.
He is the son to Prometheus and Zephania. Zephania was a victim to the beastling, but hadn't been killed, only injured very badly. She died a few weeks later. Leaving Prometeus heartbroken. Juri was too young to comprehend, but he misses his mother so much, it sometimes weighs heavily on his mind. It makes him responsible beyond his years and fiercely protective.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 1:46 am

Post for 6 December

Juweeltje - Andalusian Filly

82925 Limited Edition Andalusian Foal
Name source: Stables I used to ride at.
Name reason: It was just a name I remembered and found it nicely sounding for such a nice looking filly.
Fun Fact: My boyfriend got her for me.

Valyria Stables

Juweeltje is a curious and energetic Andalusian Filly. She is always up to some new adventure. Especially when the stablehands are in her mom's stables, or when she gets to go out in the meadow, or when the stables are being mucked out, so she and her mother have to spend a little time in the indoor arena, especially now the weather is so wet and dreary. She loves exploring and making new friends, from other foals to cats and dogs and the chickens.
Her parents are Dwalin and Rhaenys. Juweeltje has a good bond with both of them, cuddling up to her father when she is around him in the meadow and to her mother every day in the stables. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Juweeltje is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. She is the daughter of a staunch warrior stallion and a gentle natured mare. Her father has a high status, so she does as well. She is a bit brash and sometimes rough and tumble. Not always, she can be very polite and gentle, when she feels like it. Which is not always when it suits the situation. She in fact takes a lot after her father.
Her father is the warrior stallion Dwalin and her mother Rhaenys. This makes her niece to Dwalin, Diacon and Harribel and cousin to Izuna. Izuna is also her best playmate. The other foals she mostly plays with are Kos, Rambo and Fili.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 am

Belated Post for 7 December

Kadaj - Drum Horse Stallion

70059 Zahor
Name source: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
Name reason: Kadaj is such a twisted character that it befitted such a twisted looking horse.
Fun Fact: How come this sort of attention for detail is not in many other models

Valyria Stables

Kadaj is a Drum Horse stallion that is trained for stunt work in films and tv shows. He is strong and well trained and accustomed to busy film sets and heavy armour. Due to his vigorouse training he is very patient and calm. He has nerves of steal and easily executes the most brutal battlescene's without starteling or making one misstep. He does, however, have a strong will and needs a handler who know what they are doing and are confident about themselves.
Kadaj is away from the stables more often than not. He often goes to the UK or the US for his work.

Horsevalley

Kadaj used to be a member of the Pendragon herd. But a few years ago, the beastlings convinced them to their violence and now he is a steed to their fighter Zahor. Of course he was immideatly evicted from the Pendragon herd and declared as their enemy. He is wanted, dead, not alive. He has been experimented with and would be a danger if he were captured alive. Some Fae think he can be healed, but King Ardanwen's sentence is final. All those who will attempt to save him will envoke his anger.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 4:26 am

Belated Post for 8 December

Kadans - Percheron Stallion

13623 Percheron Stallion
Name source: Horse I Know
Name reason: I actually picked the dutch word Kadans because it is a powerful word and the model is very powerful looking model.

Valyria Stables

Kadans is a calm and sweet middleaged Percheron Stallion. He is gentle and patient. He is mostly used for draughting, wether it is for tourist rides with the wagon or for special festivals in the village, all dolled up, with a great party wagon in tow. Sometimes he pulls team with Jolie, Gijs, Gloín and Oín.
To other horses he is sociable and friendly. He is an active conflict avoider and always walks away from a fight. He is also very gentle to the stablehands and listens to them well, taking the lightest of commands to obey.
With the mare Jolie, he has a foal. The colt is named Ustin. Kadans is very sociable and sweet to the colt.

Horsevalley

Kadans is a lower ranked member of the Pendragon herd. He is has no high standing, but a very big heart. He is loyal and gentle, but not very clever. He accepts what the King and Prince decree and keeps to it. He works hard and avoids all type of conflict. He prefers the herd to be harmonious, but knows that with the current situation that will be hard.
He is mated to the mare Jolie. With her he has a son named Ustin. He tries to be a good rolemodel for the colt. Ustin is a sweet foal and follows his father's directions to a T.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 6:31 am

Belated Post for 9 December

Kain - Camargue Stallion

70090 Camargue Stallion
Name source: My own novel
Name reason: I was just so happy with naming the brother to my man characters Cainabrun, nicknamed Kain, that I promptly named this horse for him.
Fun Fact: He has a dent in his ear, I bumped Visenya's hoof into his ear.

Valyria Stables

Kain is a strong and independant Camargue Stallion. He was given to Mr. von den Perenbaum by a businesspartner, along with Daenerys, Sephiroth and Visenya. He is headstrong and stubborn, needing a strong hand to lead and ride him. He is saddle trained, but not trained in any disciplines.
He is sociable, but selective. He is, however, a good horse to pair with the horses that are in therapy. He is Abel's almost daily companion, so the blood red stallion can learn to trust other horses again.
With the mare Visenya, Kain has a foal. A filly named Alessa. Kain is very protective and sweet to her. In the meadow he always runs with her and allows her to playfight with him.

Horsevalley

Kain is a member of the Quadrplets herd. He is leader Abel's best friend and thus has a very high status in the herd. He is brave and strong and would give his life to defend the herd. This are all the qualities a good stallion is supposed to have in the Quadruplets herd. He is very popular and many other horses want to be his friend. His true friends are Abel, Hashirama, Felix and Sephiroth.
Sephiroth is also his brother.
Kain is mated to the mare Visenya. With her he has one filly. She is named Alessa. Alessa is a lot like her mother, very fierce and headstrong, Kain is very proud of her and gives her the space she needs to florish. Kain is also goodbrother to Daenerys and uncle to Senri.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 1:16 am

Belated Post for 10 December

Kaolin - Unicorn Mare

70432 Unicorn standing
Name source: Google
Name reason: The whole regurgitated Unicorn-Earth name thing, please look at entry Gaia for reference.
Fun Fact: Came with the whole family!

Horsevalley

Kaolin is an unicorn mare as illusive as the others. She stays with the herd and the herd avoids contact with the Fae and mostly with the normal horses. Like other unicorn mares she mostly thinks herself above those with no horns. She does socialize with the pegasi sometimes, but only to exchange gossip.
With either Ghost or Manwë, she has colts of fillies, but nothing can be sure, because she is at the moment not nursing. It is suspected that she is the direct sibling to Terrane.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 2:47 am

Belated Post for 11 December

Katrina - Holsteiner Mare

42024 Planwagen Holstein Mare
Name source: The Inheritance Cycle
Name reason: It is a normal rustic name, which matches the regular and kind looking model
Fun Fact: I got her and her friend for so cheap, I am so happy with them!

Valyria Stables

Katrina is a slightly elderly Holsteiner mare. She is calm and sweet, an excelent horse for beginning riders who started out later in life rather than early. Because she is a horse, not a pony, children are usually too gruff for her, because she is still a very sensitive horse. She is just right horse to teach older people and sensible teens how to handle a horse with the right body language. Riding crops and spurs are prohibited to be used at the stables anyway. Katrina barely need a nudge with one's heels or a slight lean backwards.
She is sociable and gentle to other horse. She gets along fine with most horses. The one's she gets along with best are Healena, Yavanna, Maud, Ashflake and Ovra. With Maud she gets along with the very best, the two even share a stable. Her full blood sister is the mare Ika.

Horsevalley

Katrina is a lower ranked member of the Quadruplet's herd. She is slightly elderly and a sweet and gentle mare. She is friendly and helpful and never gets into any sort of conflict. She is soft spoken and patient and very good with foals. She does mind her low rank, as long as she has enough to eat and the herd protects its own, which always happens.
She is mated to the mare Maud. They have no offspring, for they are both mares. She is sister to Ika and aunt to Lorala.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 4:32 am

Post for 12 December

Ken-chan - Great Dane Pup

16385 Great Dane Puppy
Name source: Bleach
Name reason: I want a great dane so bad. And I am going to name him Kenpachi and because this is a pup, it is Ken-chan.
Fun Fact: It is so cute beside my Papo Great Dane

Valyria Stables

Ken-chan is Tinka's young Great Dane pup. He's only recently been brought home with her and he is every bit the typical pup. He is playful and loves every type of attention. He listens well to Tinka, but thinks everyone else is just there to play with him or to pat him.
Tinka takes him with her every day she goes to the stables. There Ken-chan plays with the other pups and is well looked after by the older dogs. He mostly follows Tinka around though, happily looking at everything she does and hoping to partake in it. He behaves well to the horses and when he is tired he sleeps in Icedust's stables.

Horsevalley

Ken-chan is a guard dog in training for Man beyond the Fog. He is mostly left to his own devices, to make sure he becomes territorial and not overly attached to Man. But he is still a young puppy and want a lot of attention and to be played with. Mostly the other dogs play with him, though.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 am

Belated Post for 13 December

Kenny - Unspecified Mythical Creature

82928 Mila
Name source: Magcon
Name reason: It is so gay and angelic looking it reminded me of Kenny Holland the rest is history.

Horsevalley

Kenny is a companion to th Sta Fae. He is a creature of unknown origin. He doesn't even really know it himself. He is sweet and open and very playful and the starfae love him dearly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 am

Belated Post for 14 December

Kermit - Green Frog

42254 Green Frog
Name source: The Muppets
Name reason: I am so mature, you guys, you have no idea.
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Kermit is a high toxic frog. He live siwth his brother Grover in the tall wood jungle. They keep to themselves and no other animal dares to disturb them, for their poison is very feared, with reason, a little lick of it is enough to fell a Mumakill.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:38 am

Intermitted Post for 15 December

Baelor - Holstein Gelding

13859 Holstein Gelding
Name Reason: The Targaryen that did not consumed his wedding for a gelding white horse.
Fun Fact: His colors are so oddly done
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Bealor is a Holstein gelding who got the short end of the genetic stake. His father is a very well scoring sports horse, but Bealor not so much. There is no motivating him. He prefers being lazy over tired and is not build for intense sports. He instead is held as a horse available to hire. Medium experienced horse can hire him and take him into the arena or the wood for leisure rides. He's never rode in competitions, not even in those organized by the stables.
He is sweet and sociable, calm and patient. An excellent horse for recreational use. He does need a sure hand, or else he will elect to stand still all day. He loves to just laze about in the meadow, with the sun on his back. He is friendly to humans and horse alike, but does not like dogs, they are too loud and active for his taste and he tends to bite them away.
Before he was gelded, he was allowed to cover the mare Heleana. With her, he now has a colt. The foal is named Daeron and does seem to have the sports blood of his grandfather.

Horsevalley

Baelor is a member of the Quadruplets Herd. He is one of the lowest ranking members, but he doesn't mind. He is fine at the status he is, just loitering along at the back of the herd. His mate has a very different outlook on it, which is a regular cause of strife between the two. Baelor's best friend is the stallion Bifur.
With mate Heleana, Baelor has one son. The Colt is named Daeron. Daeron is much more like his mother and wishes his father would have a bit more guts to his name.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 am

Intermitted Post for 16 December

Balto - Arctic Wolf Cub

14804 Arctic Wolf Cub
Name Source: Childhoof Cartoon [I believe]
Name Reason: I've always had it in my head for a wolf cub
Fun Fact: I got lucky very early ^^
Made In: China

Horsevalley

Balto is a young wolf, living on the cold plains around the Ice Fae city of Frostalgo. He is only cub of Asena. His father is the wandering direwolf Grey Wind. This makes Balto officially half arctic wolf and half direwolf.
He is playful and curious, keen on learning everything his mother knows. He is old enough to come with her when she goes out to explore, but not old enough yet to hunt with her. When Asena hunts she makes Balto stay inside their ice cave. He really dislikes this and mostly makes off to go play with his best friend Jack Frost.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 am

Intermitted Post for 17 December

Bluebell - Welsh Pony Mare

13872 Welsh Mare
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: She just looks so cute and I thought a cute flower name would fit her
Fun Fact: I love the action in her pose
Made In: Tunesia

Valyria Stables

Bluebell is a sweet and gentle Welsh Mare. An excellent pony for beginning riders. She is used for private lessons with beginning riders. With her they can learn how to handle a pony in the correct and gentle way. How to lead a horse with your posture, that only the lightest of touches is necessary. She is well versed in all english practises.
She is sociable and open, easily to get along with for other horses. In the meadow she associates mostly with other pony's mares, engaging in mutual grooming and some frölicking. She is still quite young and energetic, so it is not uncommon to see her racing after her friends Eydis, Moana and Rapunsel. She prances prettily and bucks beautifully when she enjoys herself with the other mares.
She has also warmed up to the Stallion Forseti and Mr. von den Perenbaum is considering to allow Forseti to cover Bluebell.

Horsevalley

Bluebell is a member of the Sarnori mountain clan. She has a medium rank and is very sociable, having many friends amoung the mares. Her best friend is Jeyne. With Jeyne she can gossip hours on end, or groom while Jeyne's little colt Vallar nurses at Jeyne's udders. She is also close with Moana, Eydis, Elisaveta, Rapunsel, Gretel and Dis.
She is mated to Forseti, only recently their unison had been celebrated. It had been a great festive occation. Bluebell is very glad for the arrangement. Forseti is a good mate and a desirable stallion. If only they would have a foal on the way.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:26 am

Intermitted Post for 18 December

Daeron - Holstein Colt

13860 Holstein Foal
Name Reason: Randomly picking Targaryen names
Fun Fact: I like his so well, like tf, I did not expect this

Valyria Stables

Daeron is a Holsteiner colt of six months old. He is already growing out of the widdly wobbly stage and more into the playful racer. He'll be with his mother another half year until he is fully weened, but at this point he doesn't more then three times a day. He can already eat grass, but does so in moderation. He has not the faintest idea yet what to do with pellets, but loves the mash he gets every other day.
He is a handsome, well build colt, with potential of becoming a jumping horse. He enjoys jumping, when he and his mother are put in the arena and the stablehands put up some hurdles out for him, he will take them on his own accord. His mother however is entirely uninterested in them.
His father is the now gelded Baelor and his mother is Heleana. Daeron has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Daeron is a junior member of the Quadruplets herd. He is one of the older colts and takes the lead, even though his parents have a very low rank. This does not go over well for colts like Liam and Oberyn. Eothain and Theodred mostly don't mind, even though their father's are the leaders of the herd.
Daeron's parents are Baelor and Heleana, who have a rather low status. He has no aunts, uncles or siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 12:49 am

Intermitted Post for 19 December

Forseti - Welsh Pony Stallion

13871 Welsh Stallion
Name Source: Norse Myth
Name Reason: he is so handsome and such perky fellow, like Baldr's hansome son.
Fun Fact: Look at his dapple pants!

Valyria Stables

Forseti is a outgoing and energetic young Welsh Stallion. He is only four years old and is still training. He is very eager to learn and very experienced younger riders are already allowed to take him into the arena to train him in dressage and easy jumping. They have to be secure about themselves, though, because Forseti is very enthousiastic.
Forseti is especially sociable. He can get along with any horse, really. He is open and outgoing and still very playful. He especially likes to rump around with Thor, Dean and Robin Hood. He is a racer and can be seen running around in the meadow with them.
He is also very close to Bluebell, a welsh mare. Mr. von den Perenbaum is considering to let them breed.

Horsevalley

Forseti is a somewhat younger member of the Sarnori mountain clan. He is only an adult by a year and has only recently been mated to the mare Bluebell. He is very glad for the match and is a good mate to her.
He is a medium rank, but is a sociable horse with many a friend. He gets along with all stallion's and most mares. He also plays with the foals, watching over them and telling them myths any time he can.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next