Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Intermitted Post for 03-09-18

Blancha - White Tigress

14383 White Tigress
Name Source: Blanc - French word for white
Name Reason: She is white...
Fun Fact: None
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Blancha is one of the white tigers at the rescue across the street from the stables. She used to live in a zoo, but there she wasn't comfortable. She likes her peace and quiet. She has her own quiet place in the rescue where she can go when things get too much for her.
She lives in the same enclosure as the other white tigers. She is mostly sociable, but needs her own space. This is not always the best, because she has two cubs.
With Tiger male Bianco she has cubs Ristuka and Feli. She is the sister of Weiss.

Horsevalley

Blancha lives, like the other white tigers live in the frozen regions of Frostalgo. She is a rather shy individual and stays away from the Fae. She lives in a cave, where she is seen with her cubs and the other tigers. She is very beautiful and graceful and the snow companions that are able to approach her speak highly of her.
With Tiger male Bianco she has cubs Ristuka and Feli. She is the sister of Weiss.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Post for 04-09-18

Pallando - Musk Ox Bull

14332 Musk Ox
Name Source: Tolkien Novels
Name Reason: I named all my Oxen after the minor wizards
Fun Fact: He came to me so late
Made In: Portugal

Horsevalley

Pallando is an old and wisened hermit. He is very wise and a bit of a recluse. He lives in the mountains with the other wise oxen. He is sought out for his knowledge of old lore and healing. But he does not give his knowledge away for naught. He always wants the latest gossip and news in exchange for his advice.
He has no mate or offspring, but is very close to Allatar and Radagast.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Intermitted Post for 05-09-18

Azure Lokison - Crossbreed Stallion

Repainted Fjord Stallion
Name Source: OC's
Name Reason: Need more Loki spawn!
Fun Fact: This colors looks great on him
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Azure is a crossbreed stallion with a case of dwarfism going on. He is a friesian tinker mix, but not big like his parents. He is strong though and energetic. He seems not to have any ailments from his dwarfism. He is a buckaroo that likes to be sociable.
He is not used for riding, but is trained for light pull work and natural horsemanship. He is used for natural horsemanship workshops. He is well behaved and reacts good to hand gestures and verbal queues. He is very eager to work and likes to be in the comany of people.
Azure's sire is Loki, his dam is Isadoro. He has three siblings, Ivory, Ebony and Lilac. He is very close to Arshad, a fellow stallion who is very adept at natural horsemanship.

Horsevalley

Azure is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a son of Loki and thus has to shirk his father's ill favored reputation. He is slightly too short, but not less brave and stubborn for it. He is a very independant and loves to explore things on his own. He is the most down to earth of his siblings.
He is sociable and has many friends in the herd, under which Curufin, Sasha Fierro and Lucerys.
Azure's sire is Loki, his dam is Isadoro. He has three siblings, Ivory, Ebony and Lilac. He is mated to the stallion Arshad.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 6:05 pm

06-08-18

Bianco - White Tiger Male

14731 White Tiger Male
Name Source: The Italian Language
Name Reason: It white in Italian
Fun Fact: I decided I want him yesterday and I got him today lmao

Valyria Stables

Bianco is a handsome and string white tiger male, but he lives at the rescue across the road from the stables all the same. He's been taking out of a zoo group to keep Blancha company. They were very close as juvelines and Blancho is very uncomfortable without Bianco.
Bianco is sociable, but rather dominant. In group enclosures he tends to put himself in charge. This has led to a few scraps between him and Shere Khan and Mufasa. He is very active and like playing fetch games and swimming. He tends to be a bit greedy with his food as well.
With the Tigress Blancha, Bianco has two cubs, Feli and Risuka.

Horsevalley

Bianco by the frozen city of Frostalgo. He inhabits a cave with his mate and cubs. He is a strong hunter and a brave defender. He is very territorial and keeps the Fae and other beasts away. Even his brother by law Weiss gets chased away.
With is mate, the Tigress Blancha, Bianco has two cubs, Feli and Risuka.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Post for 07-09-18

Pallas - Hypocampus Mare

70557 Hippocampus Female
Name Source: Mythology
Name Reason: Pallas is the daughter of Triton
Fun Fact: It seems like she has feathers on her flippers, which I find off

Horsevalley

Pallas is one of the rare Hypocampi that live in the are of ShellRae. She is bonded to the Mermaid Princess Mermarina. She brings the princess everywhere. She is very loyal and tries to help the mermaid wit everything possible. She is a beloved companion, but sometimes to wishes she can go back to the deeper sees.
With the Hypocampus Stallion, Pallas has one tadfoal named Nautico.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:19 pm

Belated Post for 08-09-18

Alchemilla - Unicorn Filly

82973 Unicorn Filly
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: More flowers!!!
Fun Fact: She came in so laaate
Made In: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Alchemilla is a filly in the unicorn herd. She seems to be an older foal. It can't be sure though, because the aging cycle of the unicorns is known only to the unicorns themselves and the dragons who are oldest and wisest.
Alchemilla is either fathered by Ghost or Manwë. Her mother is the mare Terrane. She has one full blood sibling named Celeste.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Special Post for 09-09-18

The Horses of The Plains

The grassy plains are home to several herds of Horses. They are horses the way you know them, but they display their true intelligence and awareness they don't to humans. They generally behave a lot like the horses you might know. But the horses of the plains are like humans in a lot of ways. They mate for life and cling tightly to family bonds.

There are four herds. The Pendragon herd is the largest. Usually this herd is led by a King. The current king is Ardanwen von Pendragon. But he has left leadership to is son Prince Blackstorm, which is the custom in times of unpeace.
The Wild herd is led by brothers Ares and Tyr. They are not kings, but when the herds were to unite they would be extended the title of Prince. The Wild herd roams the furthest of the herds and also has the most reluctance to intereact with those outside the herd.
The Sextuplets' herd is led by six brothers, who keep a good balance in leadership. Upon merger with the other herds, these six would be named princes. But the opinion on the wisdom of doing that is divided between the brothers.
The Sarnori Mountain clan lives on the foothills of the mountains. They remain there, feeling safe at their own place. They are lead by Aegon, who is a very fierce leader. He keeps the other herds at bay and wants little to do with the woes of those outside his herd.

The herds all follow the same basic laws. These laws stem from the olden Pendragon Kings. The Pendragons are the end authorties with everything going on with all the horses. The laws are strictly inforced and obeyed by all horses in the valley.
The most important law is that the horses that bond with Fae are evicted from the herds. No exceptions. These horses will mostly be shunned by their ex-herd mates. They are prohibited from telling herd secrets to the Fae. If this happens, a war could be waged against the Fae.
The second most well known and important law is that a horse should be mated by a certain age. Falling in love may of course happen and is encouraged, but when this has not happened by the fifth year, there will be held festivities to find the horse in question a mate.
There are more rules and laws, but these I am not allowed to share. I might myself be the cause of a conflict, which I do not wish.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Intermitted Post for 10-09-18

Fagan - Appaloosa Stallion

Repainted Andalusian Stallion
Name Source: Oliver Twist
Name Reason: It sounds playful and cheeky, like he looks
Made In: Repainted in germany

Valyria Stables

Fagan is a very outgoing and charming Appaloosa Stallion. He is four years old and still in training to be a great western horse and come out in National and maybe later international competitions. He has a lot of energy and loves to work. He is trained by Dieuwertje, wo is very good at western riding. They make a good team and maybe she will ride him when he has his debut in the competitions.
He is very sociable to other horses, a trait he has from his father. He is especially close with August, Dustfinger and Killian. He is very friendly to other animals and doesn't startle easily. He is a bit more picky about which humans he likes, but is open to most stablehands.
Fagan's sire is Bofur and his dam is Tauriel. He has one younger sibling named Eomer.

Horsevalley

Fagan is a member of the Wild Herd. He has a relatively well off statuts, which he owes to is very well liked father. He has the same personality as his dad and is sociable and very well liked. He has many friends and plays with the foals and yearlings at times. He is very fun loving and has a very big heart.
Currently he is out on the look for a mate. He doesn't mind stallion or mare. He does want someone who matches his fun and adventurous persona. It must yet be seen if he is able to find that one.
Fagan's sire is Bofur and his dam is Tauriel. He has one younger sibling named Eomer. He has one uncle named Faramir, an aunt named Sugulite and a cousin named Freckles.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Intermitted Post for 11-09-18

Nipper - T-Rex Young

82958 Mini T-Rex
Name Source: None
Name Reason: I am running out for toothy names here

Horsevalley

Nipper is an infant beast, living in the backlands. He is small, almost the size of an infant Fae. His parents Magnar and Bellatrix however are huge fearsome monsters, whom even the beastlings are known to avoid and even fear. With reason, too. These terrible and mostly unknown beasts can swallow a horse whole. Happer though, still relies on his parents for his chow. He has at least one siblings, Happer.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 2:57 pm

12-09-18

Pandora - Trakehner Mare

72119 Trakehner Mare
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: I decided to name her after Luna Lovegood's mother because of her color and angelic look
Fun Fact: THANKS YVETTE
Made In: Bosnia

Valyria Stables

Pandora is a very lovely Trakehner Mare. She is very calm and level headed. She is a dressage horse and rather well versed. She steals the show at every competition she goes to with her owner Abygale. Her beautiful rare color is praised by the jury. She has won a few titles, regionally and nationally, but there is still work to do for the two of them.
Pandora is very sociable and not a very dominant mare. She is sweet and accepting and a lot of other horses enjoy being around her. Her meadow friends are Myfanwy, Val, Jonquil and Gretel. She is pretty open to all the other horses as well. She isn't very keen on dogs, but not scared of them. Cats are always welcome to curl up with her.
With Abygale's lease stallion James, Pandora has a foal. This colt is named Vic.

Horsevalley

Pandora is a high ranked member of the herd of the sextuplets. She is mated to one of the six brothers. Thusly she serves as one of the matriarchs of this herd. She is sweet and gentle and very humble. She is always willing to help and very soft spoken. It makes her the best liked of the matriarchs.
She is a loving and sociable mare, with many a friend. She is even very kind to horses and other animals that don't belong to the herd. She is closest befriended with Willow, Kitty and Maud.
With Abygale's lease stallion James, Pandora has a foal. This colt is named Vic. She has three sisters, Roslin, Morrigan and Goldberry, they are all older than her. She has five brothers by law, Abel,Felix, Jaqen, Maedhros and Trick. She is aunt to Theodred, Oberyn, Liam, Eothain and Reginald.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Intermitted Post for 13-09-18

Ann - English Thoroughbred Filly

97780 Thorougbred Filly
Name Source: English common names
Name Reason: Comes from Ann Bolyn
Fun Fact: I am actually quite charmed by this dun version
Made In: china

Valyria Stables

Ann is a very playful and active Throughbred foal. She is very sweet and gentle. She is well liked by the staff, regulars and visitors alike. She loves getting attention and isn't at all shy. She is also very outgoing and not afraid to stray from her mothers side.
In the meadow she loves to play with the other foals. She doesn't play rough and tumble, but se loves to race around and make as much noise as she can. Her best friends are Ygritte, Phoebe and Simon. She is generally unafraid and even whinnies back at the loudly barking dogs or the big mooing cows.
Her sire is Stardust and her dam Elizabeth, she has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Ann lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is supposed to be the next generation of carriage horses. She is specially bred, or so man thinks. She is young and innocent of the ways of the world. She plays in the meadow all day and has no a worry in the world.
Her sire is Stardust, the Fae horse, as he was running from the beastling, and her dam Elizabeth, she has no siblings. She has two uncles Arthur and Ephraime, two aunts, Molly and Victoria and two cousins, Alice and Harry.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Intermitted Post for 14-09-18

Elizabeth - English Thoroughbred Mare

97780 Thoroughbred Mare
Name Source: English royalty
Name Reason: Wadaya thank?
Fun Fact: I am so on the fence about her colors

Valyria Stables

Elizabeth is a headstrong and a very intelligent Thorougbred mare. She is six years old and sometimes a little too hot to handle. She is clasically trained, but doesn't seem to take to the saddle very well. She acts up and tries to throw her rider. But she seems to enjoy drawing carriages. She is being trained in carriages races and shows promise for this.
She is a rather dominant mare and isn't suited for most other horses, as a meadow friend. The other mares she does get along with are Pandora, Menhit and Hestia.
With the stallion Stardust, she has one filly. This foal is named Ann. She also has two full blooded sister, Victoria and Molly.

Horsevalley

Elizabeth lives with Man beyond the Fog. The man of the Lakefarm keep her as a broodmare. She is kept to bring in the new generation of carriage pulling horses. She is mostly allowed to stay in the meadow, enjoying her time with her foal. This made her a little bit shy of man, but as long as they are gentle to her, she complies.
With the visiting stallion Stardust, she has one filly, named Ann. She is full blood sister to Molly and Victoria and aunt to Harry and Alice. She is sister by law to Ephraim and Arthur.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Intermitted Post for 15-09-18

Lottie - Kitten

97780 Kitten
Name Reason: Aptly cute
Fun Fact: More kittens yay

Valyria Stables

Lottie is one of the kittens that roam around the stables. She is a real barn kitten, very playful and loves cuddling up to the children. She tends to run from the dogs, but sleep soundly in the horses stables. She loves to play with ends of straw and pellets of horse food.
Her mother is the black cat Pantertje and her father the red cat Peter Poes. She is from the same litter as Plurk and Minet.

Horsevalley

Lottie lives with Man beyond the Fog on the Lake Farm. Her mother and father are mice catchers of blood and she is already doing her best, chasing little insects and loose pieces of straw. She is very playful and loves to cuddle up to Man's young. She sleeps in the stables and stays where ever her mother tells her to.
Her mother is the black cat Pantertje and her father the red cat Peter Poes. She is from the same litter as Plurk and Minet.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Special Post for 16-09-18

The Pendragon Herd

The Pendragon Herd is the greatest herd in the Valley. They count the most members and with the best known members. The King, Ardanwen, is in name King of all horses. The other herds don't actively aknowledge him as such, but the truth of him is always in the back of their minds. If they were to meet him, they would show him the appropriate courtesies. Almost out of instinct.
It is not hard to recognise a Pendragon King, or prince for that matter. He is strong and proud. His hair falls in ringlets and his ankles are feathered. There is a fire in his eyes, passed down from the Kings of old. His blood runs hot and crimson and he will defend his herd at all costs. There are the traits of Ardanwen and his son Blackstorm and his son Icedust. Usually the King is black as night, but Young Prince Icedust is white as snow. He is the first in the line to the Kingship with a different shade.

Now that they are considered to be in war times, the Pendragon herd is lead by their Prince. Blackstorm is sterner than his father and a stricter, firmer leader. He enforces the law of the herd with an iron hoof and those that don't heed him will be punished. He has even banished his own eldest sons and disinherited them for bonding with Fae Princesses. Blackstorm is fierce in everything he does and loyal only to his post as Monarch. Not even his mate gets this loyalty.
The laws of the Pendragon herd are stricter than the other herds and the horses are organised in a more stricter social structure. Laws Blackstorm himself doesn't deem worth following and structure his son ignores. And yet... And yet Blackstorm is well liked. Not as well as his father or his son, but well enough to keep the herd in line and content.

It is Icedust, the Young prince that the herd likes the best. They fancy him the Hero, the one that is supposed to unite the other herds to theirs. He is the charming charismatic type of leader the herd deserves. He is progressive and takes the time to listen to any member of the herd. He often travels away to befriend member of other herds and to visit his brothers.
It remains to be seen how well the Pendragon herd holds up in the struggle to come.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:50 pm

17-09-18

Hopscotch

97780 Baby Bunny
Name Reason: Bunnies hop

Valyria Stables

Hopscotch is one of the cute little baby bunnies of the stables. He lives in the rabbit hutch with his mother and his siblings. He is soft and cuddly and very used to being picked up and cuddled. He is very sweet and calm and doesn't mind being held half the day.
His parents are Pipkin and Betony. He has several siblings, under which Bunbun Fiver and Hazel.

Horsevalley

Hopscotch lives in the rabbit colony in the fields of the Butterfly Fae. He is young and unworried and lives safe inside the warden and the fields around it. He is very outgoing and curious and tries to venture as far away from the warren as he is allowed, to explore. He plays with the other bunnies and the animals that accompany the butterfly Fae.
His parents are Pipkin and Betony. He has several siblings, under which Bunbun Fiver and Hazel.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Post for 18-09-18

Pantertje - Barn Cat Female

13770 Cat
Name Reason: YEET
Fun Fact: It was about time I got her

Valyria Stables and Horsevalley

Pantertje is a barn cat pur sang. She is very indenpendant and most definately not a lap cat. She spends her days roaming around the barn or sleeping somewhere only she knows. By night she catches mice and noses up to the horses in the stables.
With the tomcat Peter Poes, she has a litter of kitten, under which are Plurk, Minet and Lottie.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Post for 19-09-18

Pascal - Cameleon

42242 Chameleon
Name source: Disney
Name reason: It is literally the only Chameleon I know
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Pascal is Aziza's pet chameleon. He is very loved by his owner and she takes very precise care of him. He spends most of his time in his very spacious terrarium, under the heatlamp. Aziza takes him out every day a little while, but not too much, as to not stress him out. He lives a calm life and is well taken care of by his owner.

Horsevalley

Pascal lives in the warm climate of the tallwood forrest. He moves slowly around the trees and is a very independant animal. He keeps to himself and lives at his own pace. He camouflages himself between the leaves of the trees he lives in and catches insects with his swift and sticky tongue. He is very quiet and not very sociable. He has no known family.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 11:56 am

Post for 20-09-18

Pasha - African Elephant Calf

14322 African Elephant Calf
Name source: Disney
Name reason: It just sounded cute at the time
Fun Fact: My very first Elephant  
Made in: China

Horsevalley

Pasha is an elephant calf. He, his parents and his young sisters travel the plains and sometimes the grassy hills. He is a very and outgoing and playful. He is already weened and tends to wander away from his family to explore.
His parents are Tantor and Uzumai. He has two sisters named Misha and Whispers.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Post for 21-09-18

Pearl - Tabby Cat Female

13771 Sitting Cat
Name source: Cat's I know
Name reason: She looks mentally challenged, just like the actual cat of this name
Fun Fact: The print is on her back it is so weird

Valyria Stables

Pearl is one of the barn cats. She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. She mostly a lazy cat, spending her time curled up in a cozy spot to sleep. She likes the canteen the best, because it is always warm there and people come by often to pet her. She is not cut out to be a hunter, scared of mice and larger birds. She expects to be fed at her whim and is even picky about her water.
She is likely from the same litter as Peter Poes.

Horsevalley

Pearl is a barncat that lives on the lakefarm. She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. She mostly a lazy cat, spending her time curled up in a cozy spot to sleep. She tries her best to sneak into the farmhouse for warmth and human attention, but the wide has gotten quite good at keeping her out. She is not cut out to be a hunter, scared of mice and larger birds. She expects to be fed at her whim and is even picky about her water.
She is likely from the same litter as Peter Poes.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Post for 22-09-18

Peggy Sue - Haflinger Mare

13812 Haflinger Mare
Name source: Marvel/Buddy Holly
Name reason: She reminded me of the pride and strength or Peggy Carter, but I also really like the song Peggy Sue, so I ran with it
Fun Fact: She actually reminds me of the big Hanffi gelding we had at the stables the last days I rode there.

Valyria Stables

Peggy Sue is a tall and handsome Haflinger Mare. She is sweet and charming. She is gentle but also very energetic. She is a favorite amoung the moderately experienced riders at the stables. She has a comfortable gait and is rather obedient. She is classically trained and especially good at jumping. The kids really enjoy jumping on her too, because she is eager to do it.
She is very sociable and friendly to everyone she meets. She is not nervous around loud children and the dogs and stays calm around the vehicles on the stable-grounds. She loves to socialize with other horses in the meadows. Her best pals are Pandora, Joplaya, Aisha and Catelyn
With the stallion Robin Hood, she has two foals. Twin colts named Jace and Niall. It is possible Amelia is her half sister.

Horsevalley

Peggy Sue is one of the prettiest mares in the Sarnori Mountain Clan. She is not only very beautiful, but also kind and gentle and is thusly very well liked in that herds and even outside it. She has a great many friends, whom she is always willing to help. She is most often in a good mood and very optimistic.
Under her best friends she counts Myfanwy, Jeyne, Wendy and Dis. She is very open to the other horses as well and kind to all foals.
With the stallion Robin Hood, she has two foals. Twin colts named Jace and Niall. It is possible Amelia is her half sister.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Special Post for 23-09-18

The Wild Herd

The Wild Herd is mainly build up of several large families. There are five main family groups and some smaller related groups. They are very close to each other because they share so much blood ties. They are very organised and closed off from other herds. They avoid most interaction with non herd members. In this herd, there are very few members bonded to the Fae. In case it does happen, the member in questions is immideately ejected from the herd and shunned for the rest of their lives.
They are lead by Tyr and Ares, twin brothers who have the hearts of warriors, but the minds of strategists. They rule strictly and keep their herd tightly together. The herd members are all brought up very sociable to other members and to be loyal. There is not much drama and every member know their place to make the herd function smoothly.

During the war times some members have started advocating for allyship with other herds. But The Wild Herd is the only herd who has no suffered any losses at the claws of the beastlings. And more members are against letting the Pendragon's rule them. That family does have a bit of a bad rep, especially with those who side with Tyr, who believes in the total autonomy of his herd.
Tyr is most definately the most proud of the both brothers. He is the youngest and the more temperamental. Ares is wiser and more moderate. They do manage to balance each other well. I am curious about this Herd's future. Both brothers have a son. Zidane, Ares' son is a year older than Kian and would, by the law, be seen as the only heir. It remains to be seen if Tyr is pleased with this.

For now, the Wild Herd remains tight and the brothers in good favor with each other. They remain, for now, unaffected by the war looming overhead. But for how long will that last. Will the coming conflict apply too much pressure, or will they be able to withstand.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Post for 24-09-18

Penelope - Quarter Horse

82985 Quarter Horse Filly
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: I like flower names as of late
Fun Fact: I was so excited for this lil girl, the moment she got revealed
Made In: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Penelope is a sweet but rather shy Quarter Horse Filly. She takes a while to get out of her shell, but once she is familiar with a person or horse. She loves being pet by the stablehands she trusts and exploring the meadow with the other fillies.
She is sociable, but only once she has gotten to know those around her. In the meadow she mainly socializes with fillies of her age. Her meadow friends are Alice, Juniper, Freckles, Fulla and Aerith.
Her parents are Athene and Dickon. She has one older brother named Venco.

Horsevalley

Penelope is a member of the Wild Herd. She is a rather shy and very sweet filly that stays by her mother and listens to her parents. She is polite to all adult horses, even those outside her herd. She is kind and open to the other foals of the herd, but is a little cautious around the more rough playing foals.
She loves to play with the other fillies and colts and is very curious and likes to learn. Her best friends are Juniper and Freckles, but she plays with Henry, Kian and Brett a lot too. They are more her speed.
Her parents are Athene and Dickon. She has one older brother named Venco. She has four uncles Dustfinger, Inkheart, Randyl and Tamaris, three aunts, Anna, Leonette and Elena. She also has three cousins, Gilly, Muis and Milktoast.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Post for 25-09-18

Penny - Fairy Falabella

82865 Lavendel
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: There is a pair of dwarves in GOT called Penny and Groat, I thought it perfect names for the Bayala falabella's
Fun Fact: none

Horsevalley

Penny is a companion pony to the starfae. She is curious and loves attention. She loves being the center of attention and always prances around and sings a lot. She is a happy and upbeat mare and very outgoing. She has no qualms socializing with other companion animals and fae from other tribes. She admires the great herds of the wild horses and wishes she could run with them.
She is mated to the fairy pony gelding Groat.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Post for 26-09-18

Pep - Saint Bernard Pup

16834 Saint Bernard Pup
Name Source: PutPut
Name Reason: Don't he look peppy?
Fun Fact: I've had him for a while now, just forgot to upload him

Valyria Stables

Pep is the happy and upbeat Saint Bernard Pup owned by Mr. Van Ginkel. Mr. Van Ginkel is the father of Erwin, one of the irregular stablehands. He, his wife and his two sons, Erwin and Daan, all have horses on the stables. Whenever they come over, they take Pep and his mother Ura. Ura is a pup of Cynthia and thus the two fit in very well with the stabledogs.
Pep is playful and loves being around the stable dogs. He plays with the other puppies all the time and gets along with all of them. He loves it too when children give him attention. He is a real cuddly puppy.

Horsevalley

Pep lives with Man beyond the Fog. His specific breed is a working dog breed. They are made to venture out and rescue people who are lot in the woods. His mother Ura is used for this and Pep and his siblings are bred for this.
But Pep is very young and loves to play. He plays with Man's young and loves it when he is allowed to come with his mother into the woods.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Belated Post for 27-09-18

Peppa 'Pepper' Potts - Tennnessee Walker Horse Mare

13833 Tennessee Walker Horse Mare
Name source: Marvel
Name reason: Because I secretly do ship pepperony
Fun Fact: She is very gentle looking, I like that

Valyria Stables

Peppa 'Pepper' Potts is one of these horses that goes by many a name. She is called Peppa Potts, Peppa, Pepper and sometimes even Miss Potts. She is a calm and gentle TWH Mare. She is soft and sweet and an ideal horse for beginning riders that are already too tall for ponies.
She is training in all Western Disciplines, but is best at Trail and Racing. She is hard working and obedient. She prefers verbal commands over physical command, which makes her excellent for private lessons. She is also used for riders who have difficulty with their posture in the saddle, as she tends not to react too heavily to it.
She is also sociable, but a rather submissive horse. She is gentle to other horses and tends to let them boss her around if they are so disposed. Her meadow friends are Goldberry, Telkela, Claire and Menhit.
There are no plans of breeding with her as of yet.

Horsevalley

Peppa Potts, usually called Pepper is a member of the Wild Herd. She has a rather low status, because she is shy and non assertive. She keeps to herself and doesn't get involved in the politics of the herd. She associates only with her family and the few friends she has.
The friends she has in the herd are Aisha, Gillian and Whinney. They do stick together quite fiercely and stick up for each others interest if push comes to shove.
Peppa is mated to Anthony. They have no offspring. Peppa does have one sister named Fran and a brother by law named Clint. This makes her aunt to Pypar.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next