Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:32 am

Intermited Post for 19 Mar ‘19

Nononono - Donkey Foal

42407 Donkey Foal
Name Source: Pipo de Clown
Name Reason: Pipo's donkey is called this.
Fun Fact: I managed to find him seperately
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Nononono is a very cute donkey foal. He is, like all donkeys very stubborn and mischievous. He is very playful and has a very clear idea of what he wants and what he doesn’t want. And good luck with convincing him of doing what he doesn’t want to do. Not even the most tasty snacks. And Nononono loves snacks
He mainly associated with the other donkey foals and the goat kids, but also some horse foals and calves. His best friend is the Pitou donkey foal Spud. He also plays with his brother Piotr a lot. The Trio is an unruly gang.
His is Sloffie and his dam is Delilah. He has, as stated before, one brother named Piotr.

Horsevalley

Nononono lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is bred to be an animal of burden, but he might give Man a run for its money. He is very stubborn and doesn’t seem to want to be trained. For now Man leaves him be in the meadow.
His is Sloffie and his dam is Delilah. He has one brother named Piotr.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Intermited Post for 20 Mar ‘19

Indrya - Royal Unicorn Filly

82977 Royal Unicorn Foal
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Her magazine name is Indira, so I just bend that around a little to get what I like
Fun Fact: She was so laaaaate

Horsevalley

Indrya is a beautiful royal unicorn filly. She is very outgoing and sweet as honey. She tends to stray rather far from her mother and is very curious. Most of the valley dwellers like her, even though some think she asks a few too many questions. Her best friends are Hana and Lucretia.
Her parents are Calydor and Primrose. She is half sister to Alyan.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 am

Intermited Post for 21 Mar ‘19

Ruffian - Border Collie Male

42458 Border Collie
Name: Ruffian
Name Reason: Just sounded apt
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Ruffian is the stable's herding dog. He helps with the managing of the goats, sheeps and alpaca's from the meadow to the stables and back again. He is very well trained and with his help, Joost can put the smaller animals into the stable on his own.
Ruffian is clever and energetic, he needs to be challenged, or he'll start thinking up tricks. But mostly there is enough to occupy him with at the stables, whether it is playing with the other dogs or helping out where he is needed.

Horsevalley

Ruffian lives with Man beyond the Fog as a herding dog. He helps Man on the Lake Farm with herding the sheep and goats. He is swift and clever and keeps the sheep and goats of the farm in good orders. Man is glad for him and he is treated very well. He sleeps at their fire and is fed scraps of their dinners.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Post for 22 Mar ‘19

Samwell - Moose Calf

14621 Moose Calf
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: I literally did this bc it sounds like Samuel and everyone knows Sam is a big lumbering moose, but I already have a Samuel horse.
Made in: China

Horsevalley

Samwell, a longlegged and clutzy moose calf lives in the wooded area of the valley. He trecks the forest and the outskirts of the mountain ring with his parents and twin brother. He is a very curious little lad that likes to learn about the things around him. He is also very playful and made friends with the deer fawns and the boar piglets. He is only rather shy of the Fae and the big horses.
His father is Micky Moose, his mother Kata and his twin brother Sammy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 11:01 am

Post for 23 Mar ‘19

Samwise Gamgee - Shetland Pony Gelding

13751 Shetland Pony Gelding
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: He looks so happy and brave, just like the true hero of the story.
Fun Fact: Weeh another conga.

Valyria Stables

Samwise is a peppy and energetic Shetland pony gelding. He is one of the poney's who are available for the riding lessons. He is mostly easy going, but has day that he can be a pest. He mostly gets the medium experienced riders.
Before he was gelded, he covered the mare Lavinia. She gave birth to a colt named Peregrin.
Samwise is sociable and very gentle to other horses. He might be a bit mischievous, but mixes well with most other horses. He's friendly to all humans as well and also does well with other animals.

Horsevalley

Samwise Gamgee is a member of the mountain clan. He is a sociable and outgoing and kindhearted pony. He is always ready to help his clan mates with deed and advice. He has many friends in the clan and does not mind socializing outside the clan.
Bilbo has two brothers, Rakker and Bilbo Baggings. Through them he has three goodsisters, Evelientje, Wendy and Briony. He is uncle to Bambam and Jan. Samwise himself is mated to Lavinia, with whom he has one son, named Peregrin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Special Post for 24 Mar '19

The Beasts in the Backlands

In the backlands, cut off from the rest of the valley, live a group of Beasts that, according to the dragons, this world hasn’t seen for a long long time. They are related to the dragons and strangely also to birds.
All of these beasts are reptilian. Some of them are about as large as the dragons and some are small as kittens. None of them are innocent. Most of them are savage hunters, but there are a few herbivores between them as well.

These beasts are kept in the backlands by the powerful spells the dragons have placed there. If those spells were ever to fail, these beasts might find their way to the rest of the valley over the mountain ring and deal wanton death amoung us.
The beastlings have been seen stealing into the backlands to make deals with the most vicious of the beasts. This causes the dragons to reinforce their spells. We cannot allow the beastlings to ally themselves with these ferocious monsters.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:21 am

Post for 25 Mar ‘19

Sandy - Ostrich Chick

14398 Ostridge Chick
Name Source: Just a joke
Name Reason: Ya know, cuz they stick their heads in the sand
Fun Fact: None yet

Horsevalley

Sandy is an Ostrich chick. She stays in the nest, warm mostly under his father’s feathers, but isn’t beyond straying out of it to explore for a few meters. Her father is very protective of her. This is because all her siblings fell victim to the beastling. She only has one newly hatched little brother
His parents are Plumeau and Olive and she has one little brother named Pluim

~
~

Back to top Go down
1claire

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 12:16 am

You are so dedicated to your collections.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 3:22 pm

1claire wrote:
You are so dedicated to your collections.

I just might be tongue

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Intermited Post 26 ‘19

Launchpad McQuack - Mallard

13824 Mallard
Name Source: Ducktales
Name Reason: BC I LIKE HIM

Valyria Stables

Launchpad is one of the ducks that permanently reside at the stables. He isn’t really tame, but also not exactly wild. At night he sleeps in the chicken coop and during the day he waddles around at the stable grounds or swims around the pond or the ditches between the meadows.

Horsevalley

Launchpad is a duck mallard that lives near the city of the Flower Fae. He is a bit of a loud mouth and sometimes the Fae wish he’d keep it down. He is very friendly, but not to be trusted with secrets. The Fae are very fond of him, though, because he is still quite pleasant to be around.
Launchpad is mated to Katrien and they will soon have ducklings together.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Intermited Post for 27 Mar ‘19

Renner - Thoroughbred Racehorse Mare

42027 Race Horse
Name Source: Earth Children [dutch translation]
Name Reason: Derrr
Fun Fact: She came without jockey

Valyria Stables

A Celebrity at the stables! Renner is a famous race horse. She is known to the wider public as Awel’s Earth Child. She is a price winner and quite famous among the sport rider at the stables.
When she is not traveling internationally or on the race tracks, Renner is at Valyria Stables. Mr. von den Perenbaum is her official owner, but she has two jockey’s, Jane Barnett, a British lady and Mo Zilef, a Pakistani man. They both live in The Netherlands as well and take Renner to dutch tracks to train.
Renner is a very patient lady, in the prime of her life. She doesn’t easily startle and only really goes into overdrive when she has a saddle on her back. Only her jockey’s are allowed to ride her. For off season exercise she is put in the treadmill and sometimes Tinka or Joost take her walking in the forest.
Due to a disease Renner had to have her womb and ovaries removed at a younger age. She can’t be bred with and that is a pity and a half.

Horsevalley

Renner is lives with Man beyond the Fog. Because she is very fast, she is used to carry heralds for important messages around the kingdom. Her original home is the lake farm, but she travels a lot.
She is mated to Theoden, but is baren, so the two have no offspring. She is sister by law to Elizabeth and aunt to Ann.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:36 am

Intermited Post for 28 Mar ‘19

Khilgara - Fighter Dragon

70100 Dragon Warrior
Name Source: Merlin
Name Reason: I am so lame in naming dragons
Fun Fact: My dragon collection is almost complete

Horsevalley

Khilgara is a strong and fierce dragon that helps us defend the border with the backlands. He is strong, amourered to the teeth and a fierce fighter. He is one of the guardians that make sure no beast that are isolated in the backlands, tries to come into the valley.
He does not have very strong magic, but replies on other dragons to enforce the magic wards, while he is more able to actually fight the beasts back.
Khilgara tells us he is officially recognised as a male, but it is also known he has once laid an egg. He is thusly mother to the young dragon Taro.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 11:15 am

Intermited Post for 29 Mar ‘19

Klaus - Appaloosa Colt

82989 Appaloosa Colt
Name Source: Umbrella Academy
Name Reason: I just love Klaus okay
Fun Fact: He made me wait for it

Valyria Stables

Klaus is a mischievous and energetic Appaloosa Yearling colt. He is sociable and independant. He wanders off from the group at times to go explore. He also plays with a lot of other foals. His main friend is Zidane.
Klaus's parents are Sugilite and Faramir, he has one younger sister named Freckles.

Horsevalley

Klaus is a junior member of the wild herd under the lead of Tyr and Ares. He is playful and energetic and loves to romp around with his friends.
His parents, father Faramir and mother Sugilite, try to explain to him about the world around him, But Gendry prefers to play.
Klaus has one younger sister named Freckles. His uncles are Bofur and Jasper. His aunts are Peridot and Tauriel. He has three cousins, Fagan, Eomer and Padparadscha.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Intermited Post for 30 Mar ‘19

Briony - Shetland Pony Mare

42484 Shetland Pony Mare
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: It sounded soft and sweet, just like her
Fun Fact: I am actually quite charmed by her

Valyria Stables

Briony is a upbeat and well tempered Shetland mare. She is sociable and very suitable for young and beginning riders. She is patient with young children and listens very well. She is used in the riding lessons for the youngest, with the other shetland mare's and geldings.
She is sociable to other horses, but prefers to keep it at her level. Larger horses make her feel a little bit intimidated. Her best friends are Moana and Diamond.
Briony is also especially close to fellow shetland mare Nestle.

Horsevalley

Briony is a member of the Sarnori Mountain clan. She has no especially high ranking, but is fine with it. She is sociable and sweet, well liked by most members. She doesn't get involved with the affairs of the stallions and prefers to gossip with the other mares.
She is mated to the mare Nestle, they have no adopted offspring. Briony has one sister named Lavinia. She is sister by law to Samwise, Sprinkles, Wendy and Tinkerbell. This makes her aunt to Peregrin, Confetti, Jan and Michiel.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 5:29 pm

Special Post for 31 Mar '19

The Hunting Animals

The hunting animals of the valley are our friends of carnivorous inclination. These are the big felines, canines and several of the bear species.
They hunt in the valley, as they have no way to go out of it. This does mean they have to take their pick among the big grazers and the smaller animals that live in our valley. But they only take what they need to sustain themselves, mostly elderly and sickly animals.
If they take a member of the valley that could have had a long and healthy life ahead of them still, old dragon magic might bring them back.

Alas, we cannot recall those killed by the beastlings, for they died of cruelty, not to sustain the peaceful animals that live with them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
1claire

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 12:14 am

Your collection and information prove how passionate you are with your collection.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:56 pm

1claire wrote:
Your collection and information prove how passionate you are with your collection.

Thank you so much ^^

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 2:04 pm

Belated Post for 1 April ‘19

Sansa - Tennessee Walker Horse Yearling Mare

13714 Tennessee Walker Horse Yearling Mare
Name reason: Beautiful and graceful, just like the young lady Stark
Fun Fact: My fav yearling, I'd like so see a LE on this mold.

Valyria Stables

Sansa is a headstrong and energetic Tennessee Walker Horse yearling mare. She is already quite big and independant. The stable hands have already started her natural horsemanship training. She reacts especially well to verbal queue’s.
Sansa is usually put in the meadow with the other yearlings. For most of them she doesn’t really care. She gets along well with Eomer and Zidane. She is very sociable to younger foals. She likes to look after her cousins Brett and Jupiter.
Her sire is Nori and her dam Catelyn. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Sansa os a young member of the Wild herd under the leadership of Ares and Tyr. She is a yearling mare and already is quite independent of her parents. Parents are already trying to secure a mating between Sansa and their sons. Sansa is holding off.
Sansa is a sociable young mare. She is well liked by many members of her herd and even some younger member of other herds. She is sweet and well spoken and very gentle. She is also very kind even to those outside her herd.
Sansa’s parents are Nori and Catelyn. She has two aunts, Freya and Cersei and two uncles Bard and Clint. Brett and Jupiter are her younger cousins.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Post for 2 April ‘19

Sarabi - Lioness

14375 Laying Lioness
Name source: Disney
Name reason: It sounded so well for an old Lioness grandmama.
Fun Fact: I find her an incredibly charming model
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Sarabi is one of the rescue's lionesses. She is past her prime. She is most very lazy, but can be fiercely defensive of her food her place in the sun. It is suspected she was mistreated by her former owner, from whom she was rescued. He did not have a permit to keep her.
Sarabi is very close with male lion Mufasa.

Horsevalley

Sarabi is one of the lionesses that belong to the small pride. This pride lives on the plains and counts four males, three adults and one juvenile, four females and six cubs. The lionesses hunt and nurse their cubs and laze around, just like their mates. Sarabi usually does not join the hunt, for she is already aged.
Sarabi is mated to the lion Mufasa. By him she had three daughters, Nala, Vitany and Aaliyah. This makes Barong, Kimba and Nadi her sons by law. She is also grandmother to Kion, Alex, Kiara, Simba, Lanna and Tommen.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 9:16 am

Post for 3 April ‘19

Sayid - Arab Stallion

13248 Arabian Stallion
Name source: LOST
Name reason: I found it suiting bc Sayid is my fav arab character ever and this is such a cute arab stallion

Valyria Stables

Sayid is a upbeat and energetic Arabian Stallion. He is owned by a very ambicious sports rider that trains with him from monday to friday. In the weekend Jondalar and he go out to ride in the woods. His name is Steef Grevers, twin brother to Thijn, who owns Jondalar. Sayid is very affectionate to Steef, but not overly attached to him, as some horses are to their owner. This is likely because Steef isn't the person to do the ground work. He leaves the grooming, saddling and mucking to the stablehands.
Sayid is classically trained and now trains to be a jumping horse. He is very good at it, because he is from a jumping oriented line or horses. He does need to train more to get better before he can come out in competitions.
With the mare Isis, Sayid has one colt named Zayn.

Horsevalley

Sayid lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a running horse that is used to travel quickly. Beside that he is a breeding stud, so his runner gene's can be passed on and the foals sold. He is well treated by Man because they vallue him a lot.
He is mated to Isis and has with her a colt named Zayn. He is goodbrother to Lalita and Anck-su-Namun and uncle to Baelfire and David.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Intermited Post for 4 April ‘19

Sasha Fierro - Crossbreed Stallion

Repainted Friesian Stallion
Name Reason: It makes me warm, idek why
Fun Fact: I had some help obtaining him
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Sasha Fierro, affectionaletely called Sassefras, is a prideful but loyal crossbreed stallion. He is half Friesian and half Akhal Teke. He is a very handsome lad and he knows it. He is mainly used as a draughter for touristic pleasure ride, but always with a capable stablehand in the carriage. He can be quite stubborn. People with official riding licence can rent him for a ride though the woods or the village.
He is very sociable horse, easily making pals amoung the other horses and animals. He gets along perfectly well with the majority of the residents of the stables. He's good with any stablehand, as long as they show him who is in charge.

Horsevalley

Sasha Fierro is a member of the Pendragon herd. he is a strong fighter and also a great thinker, but he is well aware of his talents and has become rather arrogant because of this. His arrogance does not make him overly popular, and neither does his position and bastard of Blackstorm von Pendragon. He has friend in Icedust, Hodge, Glorfindel and Kilian.
He is as of yet unmated, although there are a few mares who find him handsome.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 3:06 pm

Intermited Post for 5 April ‘19

Satin - Ice Unicorn Foal

70487 Takkiti
Name reason: He looks so soft and sweet and just like satin.

Horsevalley

Satin is one of the adorable ice unicorn foals that live under the Ice Fae’s protection.
He is very shy and most often hides behind his mother or caretakers. Unlike his siblings, who are very outgoing, he is still a bit frightened of the other ice companions.
Satin’s mother is Zuria and his siblings are Tahoe, Tansy and Strify.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 10:53 am

Post for 6 April ‘19

Scamper - Chihuahua Pup

42480 Chihuahua Pup
Name Reason: Suitably go getter
Fun Fact: Defo my fav of the set

Valyria Stables

Scamper is Marisè‘s new Chihuahua pupper. He has only been at the stables a week now, but he has already established himself as a loud and playful resident. He loves getting attention from anyone and everyone. He spends most of his time in the canteen on various laps. When there aren’t very many people at the stables, he likes to follow around the stablehands in hopes of getting them to cuddle him.
His best friends are Biscuit and Kipper.

Horsevalley

Scamper lives with Man beyond the Fog and is the pet dog of a very rich family of Man. He is pampered and very well loved. The children play with him and he sleeps on the foot of the bed of his masters.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 11:38 am

Special Post for 7 April '19

The Big Grazers

The big grazers are the herbivorous hoofed creatures that roam the plains. Thet commonly moves in herds, much like the horses. These herds are made up of all species mixed up. These herds are peaceful and usually very close knit.
The Big grazers usually do not mix with the horses of the grassy hills. The horses come to the plains as well, but the herds of grazes and horses rarely mix. They tend avoid us, because they find us too brash, too loudy and to authoritative. I can understand that. But they might be the allies we need in the oncoming storms.

The big grazers are mainly Antelopes, Giraffe’s, Zebra’s and Wild Cattle.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 9:18 am

Post for 8 April ‘19

Schommel - Haflinger Gelding

13234 Haflinger Gelding
Name source: De Penny
Name reason: There once was a story about a trusty old Haflinger named Schommel in this magazine.

Valyria Stables

Slow and docile, Schommel is a perfect pony for beginning riders. He is one of the pony's used for the beginner lessons. He is obedient, but also very lazy. He will never give his rider trouble.
Since he's been gelded, he's grown fat and far less eager to show off. He now prefers to eat or just lay around. He barely even scratches Sabhalah through her mane anymore.
With the mare Sabhalah, he sired the mare Proost, before he was gelded.

Horsevalley

Schommel is a member of the mountain clan. He is one of the less prominent members and tends to blend in with the crowd, which is fine with him. He prefers to graze of laze around in the sun.
He is mated with Sabhalah. Their daughter Proost is already grown up and has a mate of her own. This made Schommel grandfather to Adam.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next