Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Post for 9 April ‘19

Scrat - Fairy Flying Squirrel

70480 Fairy Flying Squirrel
Name Source: Ice Age
Name Reason: Guess what
Fun Fact: I love him he is so tiny
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Scrat is a companion of the rainbowfae. He is a so called Fairy Flying Squirrel. He is very playful and open and sociable. He loves it when the fae give him attention and snacks. He loves snacks so much that he is growing a bit fat, which he likes to call plumpy.
He is also very sociable to other animals. His best friends are the creature Ninigi and the Chestnut Squirrel Tino. He loves to hitch a ride on the rainbow horse Enfys.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Post for 10 April ‘19

Seafoam - Sea Unicorn Colt

70572 SeaUnicorn Foal
Name Source: None
Name Reason: I wanted all the Sea Unicorn's to have a name with sea in it and Seafoam sounded aptly cute
Fun Fact: I was able to get him and his mom so early!

Horsevalley

Seafoam is a very active Sea Unicorn Foal. He is as bold as he is beautiful. He is very inquisitive and spends half his day exploring the area around the beach. The other half he spends asking his mother ‘why?’. His father, not so much. He knows his old man has less patience for it. He has a great many friends, under which Alyan, Yuuki, Hana, Lucretia and Indrya.
His parents are Davos Seaworth and Shierra Seastar.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Intermitted Post for 11 April ‘19

Iske - Classic Black Horse

2302? Classic Black Riding Horse
Name Reason: It just popped in my head
Fun Fact: My first classic model yay
Made In: Germany

Horsevalley

Iske used to be a steed that served Man beyond the Fog. She was a steadfast traveling horse. But they abandoned her near the entrance to our peaceful Valley. She found her way to us and the Fog washed her loyalties to Man from her. It turned her smaller and peaceful. She now lives as a pet with the flower fae to enjoy her old days.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 5:23 pm

Post for 12 April ‘19

Seamus - Welsh Stallion

Repainted Welsh Stallion
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: The same mischief breathes from them
Fun Fact: None Yet
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Seamus is a outgoing and energetic young Welsh Stallion. He is only four years old and is still training. He is very eager to learn and very experienced younger riders are already allowed to take him into the arena to train him in dressage and jumping. They have to be secure about themselves, though, because Seamus is very enthousiastic and rather mischievous.
Seamus is especially sociable. He can get along with any horse, really. He is open and outgoing and still very playful. He especially likes to rump around with Thor, Dean and Rowan. He is a racer and can be seen running around in the meadow with them.

Horsevalley

Seamus is a somewhat younger member of the Sarnori mountain clan. He is only an adult by a year. He is very sociable and has a lot of friends, but is not yet mated. He has two brothers, Forseti and Thallo. And two goodsisters, Myfanwy and Bluebell.
He is a medium rank, but is a sociable horse with many a friend. He gets along with all stallion's and most mares. He also plays with the foals, watching over them and telling them myths any time he can.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Post for 13 April ‘19

Sebastian - Lipizzaner Colt

13820 Lipizzaner Colt
Name Source: Kuroshitsuji
Name Reason: He is such a little demon
Fun Fact: He looks so wicked

Valyria Stables

Sebastian is a very mischievous and temperamental Lipizzaner colt. He is very fierce and stubborn. Even Joost has a hard time controlling him. He tends to be very bitey and has a penchant for running away.
He spends most of his time in the meadow with his mother and many other foals. He isn’t the most friendly to the other foals and is very selective with whom he gets along with. His friends are Linke, Dante, Kuro and Liam.
His parents are Hel and Maegor. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Sebastian lives with Man beyond the Fog. The Man that keep him and him family breed horses for Man of higher standing.
Seb will be raised to be the loyal horse to a highborn Lord of Lady. He doesn’t very much care for it and plans to just run away when he sees the chance.
His parents are Hel and Maegor. He has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Special Post for 14 April '19

The Forest Dwellers

The forest dwellers are not only the herbivores, but also the hunters and the smaller creatures that have made the woods their home. Most of these animals live in small family groups. The hunters and the smaller creatures have denns and nests where they live. The herbivores are mostly nomadic.
The forest dweller come out of the woods sporadically, but not often. They live in their own peaceful way. They have little to nothing to do with herds of horses and they are very shy of the fae.

~
~

Back to top Go down
1claire

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:47 am

The horses look amazing, they are all unique in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 2:53 pm

Post for 15 April ‘19

Seeta - Cheeta Cub

14327 Cheeta Baby
Name source: None
Name reason: I can't quite remember
Fun Fact: Bought in Lienz
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Seeta was born in the rescue center across the street from the stables. Her parents were rescued from the same mansion and her mother was already pregnant when she was brought into the rescue. She has one twin brother called Hidekuni. Her parents are called Sabor and Mameha.
The caretakers try to leave the cubs alone as much as they can, so the cubs may be released into the wild. Seeta is unaware. She plays with the other cubs and cuddles with her mother.

Horsevalley

Seeta lives on the plains of the valley. She is a playful and speedy young animal. She loves to play with other subs. Her best friends are Donder and Lanna. But she also plays with Bengel, Tommen, Gia, Simba and Kion. Seeta always knows how to be the fastest of the group.
Seeta has a twin brother named Hidekuni. Hidekuni is much more outgoing than her. Seeta's mother is the very beautiful Mameha. Her beauty is fabled even with the horses. Seeta's father is Sabor, an elderly rather beat up old animal. If she wants to play, Sabor is no the parents to go to.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Post for 16 April ‘19

Selma - Seal Female

14702 Seal
Name Reason: It sounded sweet and gentle
Fun Fact: I prefer this one over the new one

Horsevalley

Selma is a very pretty seal lady that lives in the frosty regions of Frostalgo. She spends most of her time in the cold waters by the sea. She is sociable to other sea creatures, but is very protective against the Fae. She is especially protective over her cub Coentje and will let no one close to him. She hides him away when she goes hunting. She is like this because her mate Erben has been killed by the Beastlings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 pm

Intermitted Post for 17 April ‘19

Myfanwy - Welsh Mare

42482 Welsh Mare
Name Source: Torchwood / Welsh Myth
Name Reason: Welsh mare named after Welsh goddess, nuf said
Fun Fact: She is so actually pretty

Valyria Stables

Myfanwy is a sweet and gentle Welsh Mare. An excellent pony for beginning riders. She is used for private lessons with beginning riders. With her they can learn how to handle a pony in the correct and gentle way. How to lead a horse with your posture, that only the lightest of touches is necessary. She is well versed in all english practises.
She is sociable and open, easily to get along with for other horses. In the meadow she associates mostly with other pony's mares, engaging in mutual grooming and some frölicking. She is still quite young and energetic, so it is not uncommon to see her racing after her friends Peggy, Jeyne and Gretel. She prances prettily and bucks beautifully when she enjoys herself with the other mares.
She has also warmed up to the Stallion Thallo and Mr. von den Perenbaum is considering to allow Thallo to cover Myfanwy.

Horsevalley

Myfanwy is a member of the Sarnori mountain clan. She has a medium rank and is very sociable, having many friends amoung the mares. Her best friend is Jeyne. With Jeyne she can gossip hours on end, or groom while Jeyne's little colt Vallar nurses at Jeyne's udders. She is also close with Peggy, Eydis, Rapunsel, Gretel and Dis.
She is mated to Thallo, only recently their unison had been celebrated. It had been a great festive occation. Myfanwy is very glad for the arrangement. Thallo is a good mate and a desirable stallion. If only they would have a foal on the way.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 2:18 pm

Post for 18 April ‘19

Selyse - Red Deer Doe

14630 Red Deer Doe
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: The Baratheon stag story, the strict queen got her namesake in this grey doe.
Fun Fact: None
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Selyse is one of the red deer that live in the woods by the stables. She wasn't born there but released with a stag to see how they do in the dutch forrest land. She is rather shy, and very on guard. A few riders spot her when they are out in the woods. She keeps his distance, but doesn't run away.
Shee is chipped and monitorred by the forresters. They can see where she is and what her vitals are. She seems to do well in his current habitat.
With the stag she was released with, Orys, she has one fawn. The young stag's name is Ronno.

Horsevalley

Selyse lives in the woods of the valley, which she travels in his own calm place. She mostly goes alone with her fawn, preferring it that way. She can be quite grumpy and a bit bitchy when one tries to impose their company on her. She is a very wise animal and knows a lot about the woodland realm. She is aware of most goings on and takes a deep interest in myths and legendes, which she will tell when she is in the mood.
Selyse is mated to Orys. With him she has a son. The fawn is named Ronno.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Belated Post for 10 April ‘19

Senna - Tinker Mare

13279 Tinker Mare
Name source: Stables I used to ride at
Name reason: The stables Dar Tobiano Tinker Mare had the same name.
Fun Fact: One of my first adult horses

Valyria Stables

Senna is a slightly elderly Tinker mare. She is very sweet, gentle and obedient. She is a horse for beginning riders. She is very patient with the children and very gentle to them.
She isn't specialized in any disciplines, but is a little bit practised at everything. She is reasonable at dressage and western pleasuyre and trail. But she is terrible at speed and jumping.
She has four foals with the stallion Braig. These are Phae, Myra, Bucky and Pipo (who is also called Samantha), Bucky, Phae and Myra are already adults.

Horsevalley

Senna is part of the Pendragon herd. She isn’t of very high rank, but is fine with that fact. She spends most of her time with his offspring and her friends. Her best friends include: Bessie, Beatrice and Jolie.
She is mated to Braig. With him she has three daughters and one son: Phae, Myra, Pipo and Bucky. She has a sister named Fina and is aunt to Samarinde. She has two brothers by law, Oín and Logan. She is mother by law to Steve and Feanor and Grandmother to Curufin and Teddy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:23 pm

Post for 4/20 ‘19 [Have a good one yall]

Senri - Camargue Foal

13712 Camargue Foal
Name source: Vampire Knight
Name reason: I was flipflopping about his name a lot, but Senri felt right
Fun Fact: I can't remember the other names I had for him

Valyria Stables

Senri is the offspring of the Camargue Stallion Sephiroth and the Camargue Mare Daenerys. He is a happy and peppy filly that loves to play. He is very mischievous and gets into trouble with Akatsuki and Juniper.
He is never very difficult to the stablehands. He loves treats and cuddles, so it is easy to bribe him into obeying. He also likes a challenge, so he find the foal training very fun. This makes him pleasant to work with.
His other relatives are aunt Visenya, uncle Kain and cousin Alessa. Alessa and Senri play well, even though Senri is much more shy than her.

Horsevalley

Senri, along with her parents Sephiroth and Daenerys belong to the herd of the sextruplets. Sephiroth is Maedhros’ vast friend, so Senri has a high status in the herd.
He is a quite mischievous colt but he is also rather shy. He only comes out of his shell with the friends he trusts, which are Wanda and Theodred. With them he is brave enough to frolick, play pranks and adventure.
His other relatives are aunt Visenya, uncle Kain and cousin Alessa. Alessa and Senri play well, even though Senri is much more shy than her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Special Post for 21 April '19

Beasts of the Tall Woods

The tall woods are full of elusive animals. Animals that one cannot find anywhere else. Big hunters and huge snakes. Here live the Elephants and the Tigers. The secret warriors live in peace with them and learn from them.
The beasts that live in the Tall Woods do not often associate with the animals from other parts of the valley. They only sometimes mingle with the forest dwellers. They are oft prideful and mistrusting of those from outside.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Post for 22 April ‘19

Sephiroth - Camargue Stallion

13710 Camargue Stallion
Name source: Final Fantasy
Name reason: He is fierce and silver, like Seph

Valyria Stables

Sephiroth is a strong and independent Camargue Stallion. He was given to Mr. von den Perenbaum by a businesspartner, along with Daenerys, Kain and Visenya. He is headstrong and stubborn, needing a strong hand to lead and ride him. He is saddle trained, but not trained in any disciplines.
He is sociable, but selective. His vastest friends are Genesis and Angeal. He seems to be warm to Vincent as well and gentle towards the foals Zack and the yearling Cloud.
With the mare Daenerys, Seph has a foal. A colt named Senri. Seph is very protective and sweet to him. In the meadow he always runs with him and allows the colt to playfight with him.

Horsevalley

Sephiroth is a member of the sextuplets herd. He is leader Maedhros’ best friend and thus has a very high status in the herd. He is brave and strong and would give his life to defend the herd. This are all the qualities a good stallion is supposed to have in the sextuplets herd. He is very popular and many other horses want to be his friend. His true friends are Maedhros, Hashirama, James and Kain.
Kain is also his brother.

Sephiroth is mated to the mare Daenerys. With her he has one colt. He is named Senri. Senri is shy but determined and kind, Seph is very proud of him and gives him the space he needs to flourish. Seph is also goodbrother to Visenya and uncle to Alessa.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:40 pm

Post for 23 April ‘19

Seth - Pinto Colt

Repainted Pinto Foal
Name Source: Twatlight
Name Reason: Seth's wolf form is sandy blond, same as this lil guy
Fun Fact: Naming him took me a while

Valyria Stables

Seth is a young and very playful Pinto foal. He is curious and energetic. He is always poking his cute pink nose where it does not belong. The stablehands love him and how endearing his antics are. They have difficulty disciplining him, because he is simply too cute to say no too. This causes Seth to take a lot of liberties when the opportunity arises.
He loves playing with other foals in the meadow, as long as they are not too rough. His best friends are Jupiter, Milktoast, Kuro, Gilly and Harry. He really wants to make friends with baby Ravenzwart, but she is still very shy.
His mother, the beautiful and stubborn Jeanne, is protective of her son, but knows how to keep him in line. She'll nip him no problemo if he acts out of line. His father is Mordred, a handsome and proud stallion. Seth has no siblings

Horsevalley

Seth is one of the younger members of the Wild herd. He is the Nephew to leaders Tyr and Ares, so he has quite a high rank. He is young, energetic, curious and very playful. He is very beloved by all the herd members and enjoys all the benefits of his high status in combination with his young age. He asks a lot of questions and tries to make everyone's business also his.
He loves to play with the other foals. His main play mates are Jupiter, Gilly and Milktoast. Jupiter is Seth's best friend and the two are only apart when they nurse at their mother's udders.
Seth's parents are stallion Mordred and his mate Jeanne. He has no siblings. He two uncles, Ares and Angeal. His aunts are Merida, Gillian and Dark Watcher. He has two older cousins, Cloud and Zidane.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Intermitted Post for 24 April ‘19

Cheryl - Trakehner Mare

42456 Trakehner Mare
Name Source: Silent Hill
Name Reason: I was looking for a bit of a sinister and unappealing sort of name
Fun Fact: There are a lot of people who really like this model and I am so not on board with it haha.

Valyria Stables

Cheryl is a stubborn Trakehner Mare. She is stern, self serving and slective. But she is well liked by riders because once warmed up to someone she is a very hard worker. She is a bit hard to tend to and very territorial. She's very well trained in both dressage and jumping. She is available to more experienced riders and some are even allowed to take her to regional competitions.
Cheryl isn’t very sociable to other horses, she is very selective which horses he likes. She prefers to graze in the meadows with other mares, though. Her closest friend is Bonfire and the two always seek each other out when the chance presents itself.

Horsevalley

Cheryl is a member of the sextuplets herd. She is slightly elderly and a bit of a bitter old nag. She is stiff and can’t quite keep up with the herd anymore. She often tells stories of the olden days and of the Mythology of Alma to the foals, watching after them while the herd is moving along the grassy hills of the valley.
Cheryl is not mated and has no more living relatives.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 4:50 pm

Post for 25 April ‘19

Severus - Black Mamba Snake

42322 Black Mamba
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: The only other Slytherin I like, so also a snake
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Black Mamba Severus lives on the vast plains, in a hollow in the sand. He mostly only comes out at night. He keeps to himself, unless he is asked to interpert visions and dreams.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Post for 26 April ‘19

Shadow - Hedgehog Male

14713 Hedgehog
Name source: Sonic the Hedgehog
Name reason: I am lame
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Shadow is a hedgehog that is sometimes seen in the garden of Mr. Perenbaum's house. Nico has snapped a few pictures of him on sunny days. He might have a nest under the Rhododendrons, but Nico does not want to disturb him.
Nico does his best to keep the cats out of the garden, so the hedgehog may be left alone. He leaves them catfood and worms to eat and does his best to keep them comfortable.

Horsevalley

Shadow is a hedgehog, living in the meadows of the Butterfly Fae. He is safe here, with his mate and pups and in the protection of the Fae. He has a nest under the flowery bushes and erupts to hunt for worms and other insects or to lead his pups to the puddle where they drink water and exchange chatter with the other small critters that live there.
With mate Madame Pincushion he has three pups, Pinpricks, Stachel and Sting.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 2:17 pm

Post for 27 April ‘19

Shadowfax - White Friesian Stallion

Repainted Friesian Stallion
Name Source: Lord of the Rings
Name Reason: Because majestic white horse
Fun Fact: Repaint Conga!!!

Valyria Stables

Shadowfax is a white arabo friesian stallion that can be hired for shows, fashion settings, photoshoots or events where he pulls a special carriage. He pulls team and solo. Mostly he is rented for weddings to pull the bridal carriage, mostly solo, but at times he pulls team with Thranduil. They are decorated with beautiful flowers and brushed until they shine.
Thranduil is most very sociable and sweet to humans. He is very patient and has no problems playing to crowds. He is very tolerant to children and no difficult to work with in any way.
To other horses he is calm and tolerant, but not especially sociable. He likes to be mostly on his own. He sometimes does seek out the companionship of Feanor, Thranduil and Vincent.
With the baroque pinto mare Eldalote, Shadowfax has one colt named Lincoln.

Horsevalley

Shadowfax is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of Prince Blackstorm's vastest friends and fiercely loyal to the Prince. He holds high status because of this and is the Prince's councilor in these darkening times. Young Prince Icedust isn't all too keen on this, because he knows is overbearing and rather a proponent of warfare.
Shadowfax is a strict and stern individual and not at all easy to get along with. Most of the horses of the Pendragon herd find him rather difficult and prefer only superficial contact with him. He does have a few friends, beside Blackstorm, mainly Thranduil and Doctor Strange and sometimes Feanor, with whom he sometimes also has conflict.
He is mated to the mare Eldalote. With her he has one colt named Lincoln.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Belated Special Post for 28 April '19

The Sea Beasts

Inside our Valley there is a small sea that is fed from a larger sea, connecting to ours via underground lakes, which ly deep under the mountain range.
The small sea is full or life. Be it the Mermaids, an abundance of Mythical creatures and creatures the human world also knows.

The creatures in the waters are mostly friendly with the Mermaids and with each other. They are peaceful, of the most part and sociable to each other.
But where the sea borders the Backlands it is very deep and full of horrors. The peaceful sea dwellers stay away from the depths for the most part, fearing those that live there.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Post for 29 April ‘19

Shalua - Royal Pegasus Filly

82972 Nassima
Name Source: FF VII
Name Reason: The og model is named after the og scientist, so the copy will be named after the newer scientist
Fun Fact: I can't wait to have her mum
Made In: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Shalua is a young, royal Pegasus filly. She runs and flies all over the valley. She is very ellusive and stays away from the Fae. The only Fae she might show herself to are the starfae, but that is only with high exception. She is part of the royal pegasus herd. Her parents are Narcissus and Iris and is full blood sister to Lucretia.
Shalua has a close friendship with the wandering stallion Vincent Valentine. They can be seen together often and they share experiences when they meet each other. He is rather protective of her and will not let harm come to her. Shalua is also known to play with Vincent's foals Danny and Amina. Her other friend and almost constant companion is the Pearl Dove Chenle. The two are almost inseperable.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 7:54 pm

Post for 30 April ‘19

Shamu - Orca Male

14807 Orca
Name Source: Black Fish
Name Reason: The models pose reminds me of that docu a lot

Horsevalley

Shamu is an Orca male that lives in the valley’s small sea. He is huge, fierce and very protective. He is one of the sea creatures that is tasked with the duty to keep out the beasts of the Depths, in case they are violent against the peaceful seadwellers.
Shamu is unmated. His main friends are Wirnpa, Kisame and Haai Henkie.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Post for 1 May ‘19

Shanks - Dinogorgon

15002 Dinogorgon
Name Source: One Piece
Name Reason: It is just such a wicked name for a wicked beast like this
Fun Fact: Thank you for this species Schleich

Horsevalley

Shanks is one of the beasts of the backland that is on good standings with the dragons. He is inquisitive, wants to learn and is more than willing to share what he knows about the other beasts in the backlands. This way Dragons learn the inner workings of that area of the valley.
Shanks is carnivorous, but seems to have the same ethics as our hunters. This makes him unpopular with the other hunters of the backland, but trusted with it’s much larger herbivores, who are allied with the dragons as well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
1claire

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 5:13 am

Shanks - Dinogorgon is one of the pieces that I have seen from this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next