Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Belated Post for 21-02-18

Golden Boy - Golden Retriever Male

16394 Golden Retriever Male
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It just struck me suddenly
Fun Fact: Who thought it a good idea to bring a Retriever to a Western set?
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Golden Boy is Vet Lievenhart's Golden Retriever. He doesn't always come with to the stables, because he is incredibly energetic and apt to startle horses that are not used to him. He is also rather dominant and would get into fights with Boef and Anubis.
Vet Lievenhart compete's in retrieving competitions with Golden Boy to keep him well trained and exersized.
With Jessie, Golden Boy has a couple of pups, under which Chiko and Dunya.

Horsevalley

Golden Boy lives with man beyond the fog and is used as a retrieving dog. He's taken by Man on hunting trips to bring back the fowl they shoot with their arrows. He is all too eager to do this. Man values him and treats him very well.
He is mated to Jessie and with her has several pups, under which Chiko and Dunya.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Belated Post for 22-02-18

Gretchen - German Shepherd Female

16831 German Shepherd Female
Name Source: American Satan
Name Reason: It a German dog with a german name
Fun Fact: I mainly got her bc a white version is in this years Advent Calendar

Valyria Stables

Gretchen is a guard dog on the stables. She is a german shepherd of five years old and very well trained. She understands that the stables are a public place during the day and she is on guard duty during the night. During the day she is mostly in the farmstead or the cafeteria, behind the counter. She roams the grounds during the night.
She's had a litter of pups last year, of which only the male Heiko remained with her. The father was a special breeding stud.

Horsevalley

Gretchen is a guard dog for Man beyond the Fog. She is very fierce and has no mercy for strangers trying to steal a pricey horse. There is blood on her teeth, but the horses are thankful she keeps them safe and Man value's her and feeds her well.
She's had a litter of pups last year, of which only the male Heiko remained with her. The father was a special breeding stud.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Belated Post for 23-02-18

Heinz - German Shepherd Pup

16832 German Shepherd Pup
Name Source: Phineas and Ferb
Name Reason: It a german name
Fun Fact: He has such a strange shape

Valyria Stables

Heinz is a very excitable young German Shepherd pup. He stays in Mr. von den Perenbaum's house during the day, because he is a little too enthousiastic be around so many strange and new people. During the night he is allowed to roam the stable's grounds, to learn to guard it.
It is unknown who his father is, but his mother is the guard dog Gretchen.

Horsevalley

Heinz is a guard dog pup and still in training. He lives with Man beyond the Fog. Man trains him to guard their expensive horses from thieves. He is, however, still rather young and very energetic and excitable. Man needs to invest much time to makes sure he does what he is bred for.
It is unknown who his father is, but his mother is the guard dog Gretchen.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Belated Post for 24-02-18

Jeyne - Dartmoor Mare

42423 Dartmoor Mare
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: It sounded so sweet and singsongie <3
Fun Fact: The box they came in was tiny af and I did not expect that
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Jeyne [pronounced Jenny] is a rather shy Dartmoor mare. She had a bad past and is slightly traumatized. Most of what was done to her has left physical mark's though and most of the rehabilitating is medical. But she is easily scared and does not like to part from the stallion she was brought in with.
She is sociably less adept and only opens up to a few other pony's. Large horses scare her a lot and most pony's are a bit to bold for her taste. The few she does get along with are Moana, Ori, Bluebelle and Roosje. It is not much, but it definately is a start.
Jeyne is part of the group of Dartmoor's that's been rescued from an abusive owner. She was brought in together with a blood red stallion with a fierce temper. He is very protective of Jeyne and the foal Vallar that Jeyne gave birth to shortly after being rescued.
This stallion is named Hannibal and DNA tests pointed out he is Vallar's father. More tests also showed Moana is Jeyne's full blood sister.

Horsevalley

Jeyne is a member of the Sanori Mountain Herd. She is of medium rank and a very shy mare. She keeps mostly to herself, her mate and family. She's got one friend outside of her immediate family, which is the mare Bluebelle. Most of the other members of the herd are too direct for her taste.
She is mated to the stallion Hannibal, who is fiercely defensive of her. With him she has a colt, named Vallar. She has one sister named Moana and two brothers bvy law, Ori and Castiel.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 11:53 am

Belated Post for 25--02-18

Lincoln - Crossbreed Colt

Repainted Hanoverian Colt
Name Source: The 100
Name Reason: He looks like such a though boy
Fun Fact: None
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Lincoln is a crossbreed colt, 3/4 friesian and 1/4 unknown breed, but it is suspected it is Barock Pinto. He is sociable and playful and loves it when the stablehands take time out of their day to pat him or to play with him. He likes to play tug-a-war with an end of rope, much like a dog. Sometimes he manages to convince the other foals to play this game with him.
He is very open to adult horses and foals alike. He is a bit shy of strict stablehands, but not of loud children. He is closely befriended with Vergil and Reginald
His father is the arabo-friesian Shadowfax and his mother the crossbreed mare Eldalótë. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Lincoln is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. His father has quite a high rank in the herd, so he enjoy the same standings, as long as he is not yet of age. He enjoys most of his time playing with the other foals, rough housing and running around. His best friends are Fili and Izuna. Together they are known to cause trouble from time to time.
His father is the stallion Shadowfax and his mother the mare Eldalótë. He had no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Belated Post for 26-02-18

Logan - Tinker Stallion

13791 Tinker Stallion
Name: Logan
Name source: X-men
Name reason: I already had made plans for having some X-men names thrown in the mix and seeing this strong steed only served to further remind me of marvels strongest mutant hero.
Fun Fact: I like him best of my tinker stallion conga
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Logan is a tinker stallion with a sweet and gentle temper. He is very strong, though and thusly not suited for very young riders. Rider who have proven to be able to handle a stronger horse can take him on rides to the village, the woods or just the arena's. He is much more suited fro leisure rides then actual sports. He is too clunky for dressage and not at all adept at jumping and racing on him is rather uncomfortable.
He is a sociable horse who has no issue's with any other horses. He is very easy going and nice to all other horses. He gets along best with other draughter's and the falabella's, though. His meadow friends are Robin Hood, Achaam and Kadans. He also gets  along very well with the mare Samarinde and might be allowed to cover her.

Horsevalley

Logan is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a rather low rank and a very unworried individual. His lower rank mainly stems from the fact that he is mated to a mare that is bonded with a Fae. Logan doesn't mind, though. He is head over hooves for his mate. He loves her, no matter where she is.
His mate is the mare Samarinde. he has two brothers, Braig and Oín. This makes Senna and Fina. He is also Uncle to Bucky, Phae and Pipo.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 3:48 pm

Belated Post for 27-02-18

Loki of Highgarden - Friesian Stallion

42269 Friesian Stallion
Name source: Norse Myth
Name reason: Those wavey manes are so much like Loki's hair in Thor II. I just had to.
Fun Fact: I was so excited for him and so happy to have him when he came to my retailer.
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Loki is a haughty friesian stallion from an Arabo-Friesian line. He is rather large for a good breeding stud and has been rejected as such. He is haughty and needs a firm hand. Fortunately his owner Aziza knows how to handle him. She is very firm and does not hessitate in disciplining him when he needs it.
Loki isn't the most sociable of horses either. He can't be in the same meadow with other stallions and on forest rides, the only stallions he wants to be around without throwing a fit are Icedust, Thor and Felix. He is fine with most mares, but tends to pester them at times. The mare he seems most interested in is Isadoro.
With her he had three colts and one filly. The filly is named Ebony and the colts are called Ivory, Azure and Lilac. To them Loki is more tollerant than to most.
To Aziza he is very loyal, loving it when she is around him. He always looks out for her, nudging her aside to avoid jumping dog, trying to catch her when she stumbles and playing sweetly with her hair when she grooms him.

Horsevalley

Loki is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a bit of a malcontent to the King and the Prince, but he gets along well with the young prince and will be, unbeknowenst to both stallions, his brother by law. He openly advocated for war with both the beastlings and Man beyond the Fog. And to set them up against each other. He has his reasons for it, though, for Man beyond the Fog have taken away his sister when they were both very young.
He is fierce and seems to almost be looking to get into fights. Often he is away from the herd, doing Alma knows what. He is known to get into fights with Aegon, Farbauti and Forseti.
He is mated to the mare Isadoro, making him Gabriel's son by law. On her he has one filly named Ebony and three colts, Ivory, Azure and Lilac. It is suspected he is not all loyal to his mate, though.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Belated Post for 28-02-18

Lommy - Microraptor

42347 Microraptor
Name Reason: Lommy had green hands, this thing is green...

Horsevalley

Lommy is one of the beasts that live in the backlands. He is capable of flight as well as running on two and four legs. He is very swift and fierce. He is one of the smaller animals, but still the Fae dare not to wander too close.
There is not much more known about him, safe for the fact that he hunts together with the other microraptor named Raff.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Belated Post for 01-03-18

Grewyn - Icelandic Pony Colt

42430 Icelandic Pony Colt
Name Reason: Grey name for a grey foal
Fun Fact: Whoop, look at this conga

Valyria Stables

Grewyn is a stubborn Isi Colt. He is a real buckaroo and always gives the stablehands a run for their money. He loves making mischief with other foals and to sneak out of his mother's stable when she is not around. Mostly he sneaks off to the barn where the carrots and other treats are kept.
To most foals, he is sociable, but he can be a bit of a bully, even to adult horse smaller than him. The only adult horses he really behaves around, though, are other adult Isi's, they are not beyond nipping him if he goes too far. His friends are mainly the other Isi foals, Malia, Vindur, Hansel and Milli and Vanilli.
His parents are the Icelandic Pony's Höðr and Lofn. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Grewyn is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. His parents have quite a high standing in the herd, so he is given the same respects. He is quite the mischief maker and earns himself quite a few strict talkings to. It does not always help and even Farbauti and Aegon have talked to him.
His best friends are Vindur and Hansel and they are always rough housing and running around. Their rough housing even got them a few nips from Hannibal already. The fillies prefer to stay away from them.
His parents are the Icelandic Pony's Höðr and Lofn. He has no siblings. He has two aunts called Rapunsel and Gretel.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Belated Post for 02-03-18

Lofn - Icelandic Pony Mare

42430 Icelandic Mare
Name Source: Norse Mythology
Name Reason: Eh, just wanted another goddess name
Fun Fact: Her head is so reptilian

Valyria Stables

Lofn is a stern and stubborn Icelandic Pony mare. It takes a experienced and confident rider to be able to master her. Only the most trusted rider of the stables can take her out for a ride, to the village, in the forest or even just the arena. And if she does not like her current rider, she will make it very hard on them.
She is sociable, but selective with who she associates with for a longer while, especially in the meadow. She most often associates with her sister Rapunsel and Gretel. But she also gets along very well with Gozer, Peggy Sue and Eydis.
With Höðr, Lofn has a colt named Grewyn.

Horsevalley

Lofn is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. She is the sister of the leader's mate, so she has a very high standing. She is stern and a bit intense sometimes, but she means well. She, more than anything, just wants to protect her loved one's in hard times, especially since she is a mother.
She is mated to the stallion Höðr, with whom she has one son, the colt is named Grewyn. She is sister to Gretel and Rapunsel and sister by law to Farbauti and Aegon. This makes her aunt to Hansel and Malia.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 3:47 pm

Belated Post for 03-03-18

Longclaw - Herrerasaurus

14576 Herrerasaurus
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: And thusly I called a dinosaur after a sword, for the sheer reason of it having quite long claws

Horsevalley

Longclaw is one of the beasts living in the backlands. He is huge and terribly tempered. He is a speedy hunter, savagely tearing up what ever prey he can catch. The Fae stay away from him as far as they can. Which is why preciousely little is known about him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 pm

Belated post for 04-03-18

Lorala - Holstein Filly

13263 Holstein Foal
Name source: Earth Children
Name reason: She looks so sad and afraid, which really made think of this one girl in Jean Auels books that had it hard.
Fun Fact: One of my first online schleich perchases
Made in: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Lorala is a very shy Holstein filly. She spends most of her time pressed to her mother's flank. In the meadow she plays only with very calm foals, like Pipo, Korr and Ustin. The more energetic colts and large horses scare her enough to bring her back to her mother's side. The stablehands intimidate her more than anything else, safe maybe the loud and energetic dogs. When they come around, she will hide in the darkest corner of her mother's stable.
Her mother is the mare Ika, her father is a escapy Holstein stallion of a neighbour.

Horsevalley

Folara is a junior member of the quintuplet's herd. She is extremely shy and rather fearful. Her father was one of the first victims to fall to the beastlings. She's well looked after by all adults, but still fears a lot, especially things that are loud and the dark of night. She always stays close by her mother.
Folara's mother is the mare Ika. She has no older siblings, but an aunt named Katrina.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Belated Post for for 05-03-18

Dunya - Golden Retriever Puppy

42432 Golden Retriever Pup
Name Source: Dogs I know
Name Reason: Just went with an impulse
Fun Fact: This colors suits well

Valyria Stables

Dunya is Giselle's Golden Retriever puppy. Orginially she was owened and bred by vet Lievenhart. She is very playful, but also obedient and loves to be the center of attention. The greatest, to Dunya, is when Giselle takes her to the stables. She loves to play with the other pups and to get cuddles from everyone on the stables.
Dunya's parents are the golden retrievers Golden Boy and Jessie. She has a sister named Chico.

Horsevalley

Dunya lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is young and plays mostly with Man's young, chasing after them and bringing them back sticks. But when she is older she will serve as a retriever dog, bringing Man the fowl or small wild life they shoot.
Dunya's parents are the golden retrievers Golden Boy and Jessie. She has a sister named Chico.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Belated Post for 06-03-18

Gilly - Quarter Horse Filly

42432 Quarter Horse Filly
Name Reason: THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF THE FLOWERS
Fun Fact: I am not sure which color I like better
Made In: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Gilly is a sweet and well behaved quarter horse filly. She is very peppy and energetic, but a joy for the stablehands when they train her. She is very willing to please and a quick learner. She really loves it when the stablehands give her a good scratching or brushing. But most of all she loves being washed. She is a prim and propper filly at the best of times, but is not beyond getting dirty.
She is sociable to other horses and loves to play with her fellow foals. In the meadow the praces around with her friend, but her favorite game is so run around in the arena. It is a rare occation, but when it is very rainy or colt, the foals are allowed to vent their energy in the indoor arena.
Gilly's friends are Muis, Frostfoot, Alice, Padparadsha, Wanda and Amina.
Her father is the skiller quarter horse stallion Prince Charming and her mother the gentle mare Leonette. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Gilly is a junior member of the wild her led by the brother's Tyr and Ares. Her parents are of high rank and she enjoys the same privileges. She is open, friendly and polite to the adult horses. She is sociable and easily makes friends.
Her best friend is Padparascha, but she also gets along very well with Freckles, Kian, Henry and Muis. She listen well to her parents and always stays in close range of the herd, so she is not in any danger. She is always careful and helpful.
Her father is the skiller quarter horse stallion Prince Charming and her mother the gentle mare Leonette. She has no siblings. Her uncles are Dustfinger, Dickson, Randyl and Tamaris, her aunts are Anna and Athena. She has two cousins named Muis and Penelope.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Belated Post for 07-03-18

Leonette - Quarter Horse Mare

42432 Quarter Horse Mare
Name Reason: I figured a cute but noble name would suit this beauty
Fun Fact: I am still not sure if I like her or the og better
Made In: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Leonette is a gentle and well behaved Quarter Horse mare. She is clasically trained and rather talented for dressage. She is sweet and patient and suited for medium experienced riders. Adults who just start out are allowed to take her into the arena as well. She is not beyond some jumping and a little racing either.
She is very sociable, getting along with most other mares and the geldings. To the stallions she is more reserved, but certainly not unkind. She is very sweet to foals and might be considered as a foster mother when it is needed.
By the stallion Inkheart, she has a foal. The filly is named Gilly. She has two fullblood sisters, named Anna and Dreamer.

Horsevalley

Leonette is a member of the wild herd led by Tyr and Ares. She has a high standing, for her husband is one of Tyr's warriors. Leonette is a clever and sweet mare. She looks out for her fellow herd members and always lends a helping hoof if she is needed. She is especially fond of looking after the foals of the herd.
Her vastest friends are Cersei, Emma and Gillian. But she gets along well with all members and would never be unfriendly if not strictly waranted. She is also a very loving mate and a tender mother to her filly.
She is mated to the stallion Inkheart. With him she has a filly, who is called Gilly. She has two sisters, Anna and Dreamer. She also has four brothers by law, Dickon, Dustfinger, Randyl and Tamaris. This makes her also aunt to Muis and Millaray.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Belated Post for 08-03-18

Loras - Andalusian Stallion

70504 Surah's Horse
Name reason: He is so fabulous!
Fun Fact: He is so gay, I love it

Valyria Stables

Loras is a graceful and handsome Andalusian Stallion. He is trained at English Disciplines and excells in dressage, especially the kur on music. His owner Mari-lenne and he practise daily and come out in regional championships. They won a few prizes already.
He is even tempered, but can be rather haughty. He is kinda picky, especially with which other horses he socializes. But he is also patient and very willing to work for his owner, which mostly makes him and overall pleasant horse.
Loras has a mysterious friendship with a red deer fawn. The young thing walks along the horse when Mari-lenne rides him in the woods. On one occation the little animal has even managed to sneak into Loras' stable.

Horsevalley

Loras is the Fae Priyela's mount. They were bonded when Loras was young and Priyela has trained him herself. He is loyal and helpful to the Fae, but can be temperamental to others. The horses of the herds avoid him and treat him with contempt, because he has been bred by the Fae rather than in the valley.
Loras is not mated, has no offspring and no known siblings. What he does have is an odd friendship with Red Deer calf Renly. The young deer always seeks him out in the meadow, runs along with him in the woods and sometimes even sleep in his stable.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Belated Post for 09-03-18

Louis - Gibbon Baby

14718 Gibbon Young
Name source: Jungle Book
Name reason: I had no idea what to name it, until I started singing a jungle book song and decided Louis was a good name for this lil monkey friend.
Fun Fact: None Yet
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Louis and his mother live in the Tallwood jungle, hanging around in the trees. He is very active and playful, always up to some new adventure. Sometimes even with his mother. He is exitable and looks to make a playmate out of every new animal he meets.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Belated Post for 10-03-18

FF Amina Valentine - Halfbreed Filly

82984 Andalusian Filly
Name Reason: It is just so cute, just like this filly
Fun Fact: At first it seemed like she had glittering hooves, but turns out she doesn't

Valyria Stables

Amina is a young mixed breed filly. She is a mix of Peruvian Paso and Andalusian. She is very playful and sweet. She obeys her mother as well as the stable hands perfectly. She loves playing with other foals in the meadow. Her best friends are Gilly, Simon, Millaray, Blaise and Padparadsha. She loves to roam and race with them. She is also not shy of the dogs, cats and chickens that roam the stable grounds and even plays with the goat kids and calves when placed in the same meadow with her.
Amina's father is the magnificient Peruvian Paso stallion and her mother the graceful Andalusian mare Othelia. She has an older brother named Gabriel and a newborn baby brother named Danny. The family is very sociable to each other and especially Vincent enjoys grooming Amina.

Horsevalley

Amina is a young member of the Pendragon herd. She is a cheerfull and sweet filly, very sociable and polite. She has a lot of friends within the herd, but has no issue making friends outside if when allowed by her mother. Her best friends are Millaray, Teddy and Frostfoot. She loves to have a laugh and to prance around, but know when to stay calm and be sweet.
Her father is the wandering Stallion Vincent and her mother the mare Othelia. Both her parents aren't the most rule abiding, but still have high ranking in the herd. There is gossip about them, but Amina doesn't heed it. She has one older brother, named Gabriel and a newborn baby brother by the name of Danny.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Belated Post for 11-03-18

Lox - Dwarf Goat Nanny

13715 Dwarf Goat
Name source: Magcon
Name reason: I actually just liked the name for it, unrelated to the fact that Mahogany Lox is a wonderful and peppy girl, just like the goat.
Fun Fact: Gifted by my boyfriend

Valyria Stables

Lox is one of the cute dwarf goats at the stables. She is clever and mischievous. She loves snacks and attention and will go on adventures to get to the snacks. She eats everything if given the chance and is thusly a little bit on the fat side.
The kids at the stables love to pat her and play with her, which she is very accustomed to, so she is fine with it. She does to tned to nibble at clothes and loves taking bites out of rubber boots, which the kids are warned for before entering the goats penn.
With dwarf goat billy Perky, Lox has three kids, Aberforth, Cookie and Taemin.

Horsevalley

Lox lives with Man beyond the Fog and with her mate and kids lives with four other goats in a small penn, these goats are Jenne, Trixxie, Wonu and Magik.
Man keeps the goats to sacrifice them to their cruel gods. Time is running out for Lox, her Mate Perky and kids Taemin, Cookie and Aberforth.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 am

Belated Post for 12-03-18

Lucas - Chimpanzee Child

14192 Chimpanzee Baby
Name source: Family
Name reason: I gave this monkey as a gift to my brother, but one day it sat in my display, looking for a home. My brother is indeed named Lucas.
Fun Fact: It was a gift, Lucas, a gift!!!!

Horsevalley

Lucas is a chimpanzee child living on the borders to the tallwood jungle, on the edge of the plains. He lives there with the clan of his parents. He is playful and very happy go lucky. Sometimes he is a bit too rough and tumble for his sisters Tjerk and Cheeta. But he is mostly a loving and open young boy.
His parents are the chimps Goza and Lika. he has two sisters, Tjerk and Cheeta.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Belated Post for 13-03-18

Lucifer - Frappaloosa Stallion

Repainted Friesian Stallion
Name source: Supernatural
Name reason: The spots on the model reminded me on the burnmarks Lucifer caused on his vessel and I just got a Sam, so decided I wanted them both.
Fun Fact: He stalks Sammy...
Made in: Repainted in Holland

Valyria Stables

Lucifer is a statuesce and powerful Frappaloosa stallion with several behaviour issues. These are not born from trauma, but just because Luce is a bit rotten. He can be very selectively sweet, though, so he is kept on. He is permanently leased by Yaleesa, whom he seems to genuinly love. To most other people he is a pest however and even most stablehand avoid him like the plague, only Joost is brave enough to handle him.
To most other horses, Lucifer is less than pleasant. He is keen on picking fights and loves to cause trouble here he sees the opportunity to. He especially loves to bother Samuel, buck mostly gets kicked away by Gabriel. He is also not beyond bullying the foals and yearling when he gets the chance to.
Lucifer is one of Blackstorm's unregistered offspring. He has many halfbrothers. With the mare Songbird he has two foals, Faust and Mephisto, both of whom have inherited his temperament.

Horsevalley

Lucifer is a low ranked member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of Blackstorm's bastard sons. Being a bastard and the accompanying status and flack made Lucifer a bit bitter and very very salty. He doesn't really like any other the other members of the herd and takes out his frustrations on anyone he can find suseptible to it.
He is mated to the mare Songbird and has with her two sons, Faust and Mephisto. But he is not a loyal mate and seeks out mares and stallions alike. he is especially interested in Samuel, his halfbrother, but Sam's mate, Gabriel, defends Sam well.
Lucifer is a warrior and a proponent of fighting the beastlings head on. He also wants full on war against Man beyond the Fog and the Fae, but no alliance with the other herds.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Belated Post for 14-03-18

Lucretia - Pegasus Filly

70539 Pegasus Foal
Name source: Final Fantasy
Name reason: She just looked so angelic and sweet, like her namesake.
Fun Fact: She is my favorite pegasus

Horsevalley

Lucretia is a young, wandering Pegasus filly. She runs and flies all over the valley. She is very ellusive and stays away from the Fae. The only Fae she might show herself to are the starfae, but that is only with high exception. She also does not seem to be part of the pegasus herd. It, however is suspected, she is the offspring of Iris and Narcissus and sister to Leilani.
Lucretia has a uncanny friendship with the wandering stallion Vincent Valentine. They can be seen together a lot and they share experiences when they meet each other. He is fiercely portective of her and will not let harm come to her. Lucretia is also known to play with Vincent's foals Danny and Amina. Her other friend and almost constant companion is the Cloud Squirrel Chip. The two are almost inseperable.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Belated Post for 15-03-18

Luna - Halfinger Filly

13699 Haflinger Foal
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: It is such a curious and cheerful looking baby, just like Luna Lovegood.
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Luna is an adorable and curious Haflinger foal. She is very sweet and a little bit mischievous. She is very sociable and always eager for some cuddles or a snack. She loves to play in the meadow with the other foals and even the goats and calves. But her best friend is donky foal Piotr, whom she really loves. They whinney/bray to each other when they haven't seen each other in a while. Her other friends are Hansel, Kili and Peregrin.
Her parents are the mare Elisaveta and the stallion Falaroy. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Luna is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. She is a sociable and sweet filly. She is mostly polite, but can also be rather mischievous. She is very playful and have a lot of friends in the herd. She is always making up new games and her laughter can often be heard in her herd. Her best friends are Hansel, Kili, Peregrin and Fulla.
Her parents are the mare Elisaveta and the stallion Falaroy. She has no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Belated Post for 16-03-18

Luthien - Shire Mare

13735 Shire Mare
Name source: The Silmarillion
Name reason: I am not quite sure, she just struck me as being Luthien.
Fun Fact: Sometimes I think of her as Princess bc of Carola

Valyria Stables

Luthien is a sweet and gentle Shire mare. She is available for adults to ride through the forrest or cart rides around the village. The cart rides are also available for big groups. She is very strong, but also very well tempered and patient. Her calm and accepting nature makes her an ideal horse for adults with little experience.
She is sociable to other horses and perfect for drafting team. When she does, it is with either Jeanie or Percival. In the meadow, this giantess gets along with most other horses. Amoung her best friends are Isadoro, Beatrice, Peggy and Molly.
With the stallion Thorin Oakenshield, Luthien has a lively colt named Fili. Both parents are very close and sweet to their son. She also has a full blood brother named Prince Percival Jordan.

Horsevalley

Luthien is a member of the Pendragon herd. Because her mate has a very high standing, she does too. She is a sociable and friendly mare, always willing to help her fellow horse. She has many good friends within the herd and even some outside it. She is even friendly to the Fae might she meet them in the field. Her vastest friends are Demoon, Beatrice and Brienna.
She is mated to the warrior stallion Thorin Oakenshield. With him she has one son, the colt is named Fili. She also has a brother, Percival. This makes her sister by law to Gwaine.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Belated Post for 17-03-18

Lyanna - Hanoverian Filly

13818 Hanoverian Foal
Name reason: She looks lovely, but still stubborn and the type of filly that would run away with Rheagar.
Fun Fact: I like her the best of the three Hano foal generations

Valyria Stables

Lyanna is a peppy and energetic Hannoverian filly. She sweet and playful and loves it when the stablehands play games with her, like catch or peekaboo. She also plays with the other foals a lot, chasing each other through the meadow and rolling around, giving the stablehands plenty of work to get the green splotches out of her fur.
She is sociable to many other animals and almost all other horses. She loves to play tug o war with the dogs and scare the chickens and even has no objection to a cat curling up by her side for a warm nap in the stables. Her best friends are Muis, Jace, Wanda and Juweeltje.
Her parents are Jaime and Peresphone. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Lyanna lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is born ona breeding farm that breeds strong horses with endurance for long journey's. Her parents are both exceptionally beautiful horses and Man expects they can sell Lyanna on for a lot of money when she is fully trained.
While she is young, though, she gets to play in the meadow with the other colts and fillies. She mainly plays with Gendry, Simon and Timo.
Her parents are Jaime and Peresphone. She has no siblings. Her aunts are Arwen, Alayaya and Elaine. Her uncles are Aragorn, Bronn and Horst. This makes Boromir, Frodo and Gendry her cousins.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next