Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue

Go down 
+45
Iuri97
Duck-Anch-Amun
scot(t)
Lionwoman
Dunfold
javito
MartinH
onatello
lucky luke
75senta75
Geospiza fortis
WhiteLightning Wolf
PeGe
Gwaine
Melekh
Saien
NightLioness
JamesPanda
Florian
barracudacat
utd7
Roger
Kikimalou
Taos
terrorchicken
costicuba
shadoweon
Malatesta
LukaLeon085
JonasV
Sergey
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Robert
baltimore zoo
TheLastStardust
Fossa
john2xtheman
arafan
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
Bloodrayne
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
Takama
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 11:17 am

JamesPanda wrote:
Elephant seal ocelot and wirehaired daschund are awesome beautiful !!!! And the sloth with babyyyyy

Very Happy Applause cheers cheers Cool bounce bounce bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:04 pm

The new spotted seal is really cute! The fennec fox looks a little weird to me in the stock photo but hopefully the actual model will look good. The ocelot is really nice!
I'm happy they made a family for the White Tailed Deer, I hope they will make an Elk/Wapiti next.

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:17 pm

I just caught sight of their new catalogue.  I love the ocelot (it reminds me of my icon) and that elephant seal is really stunning!

As far as the dogs go, the dachshund looks pretty nice, but I'd rather they had a new larger breed as well, especially since they excel at things like mastiffs.  They also seemed to have retired a lot of their more interesting dogs such as the neo mastiff and weimaraner.

In general, it does seem like a good year for this company, but the only one I'd really be interested in is their new ocelot.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:08 am

As always, I wait with patiently to see what Papo has in store for the coming year! I can tell you I will get the Cave Bear since I am big fan of Pleistocene mammals! Not a fan of the mane on the Saber Tooth (To my knowledge, there's no evidence (all speculative) that they had manes, maybe a mane more like a Sumatran Tiger ruff side of face?) Wonder why did they sculpted it on? I definitely would have preferred an American Lion...
Considering 2016, Standing Tiger was so amazing (Was there a vote for Figure of the Year 16?), I was hoping for another big cat in an action pose.
So, besides the Cave Bear, I will get the Elephant Seal, Walrus and the Harbor Seal. So it looks like just the four figures for 2017.
Also would like to wish everyone on the forum Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:44 am

Ah, wonderful news. I like the sea animals, the ocelot, the new dinos of course and especially the new centaur and phoenix birds. And the horned frog.
But where is the green raptor? And is the blue one this from the special edition?

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:34 am

Ocelot is very nice, and some other interesting wildlife animals.
I love the wirehaired Dachshund in this creamy colour. And a Hanoverian, dressage Hanoverian...I don't collect Papo, but these two figures will probably find place in my collection.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:36 am

Smile Smile Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Very good.
The only thing i don't like, There is no roe deer again. But the rest compare this. ^^

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 pm

A few could be interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
javito

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:47 pm

I'm really happy to see that ocelot!!! Wasn't expecting it, so the surprise is bigger still… The sloth looks really charming, especially by the fact it carries a baby… And the three new sea mammals look awesome, even though I don't collect sea mammals and therefore will not get them…

Anyway, I find a little underwhelming to find new figures already done by other major brands. I mean, the sloth is really cute, but we know there's one coming by Schleich. I'm crossing fingers, in the hope it would be a different species!!! If it eventually happens to be the same one, it would be a pity. I would have preferred to have a coati instead of that sloth (if it is the same species as the Schleich one).

The same for the fennec fox, which we already have on CollectA and Safari catalogs. I would have appreciated to have a bat-eared fox instead! And the red panda? We almost have one by every major brand!!! What about a binturong instead? And the arctic hare? Still one more? What if they had chosen a mara, or a springhare? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:29 am

^I noticed this alot, when more than one brand does a specific animal expect at least 2 more to eventually make their version as well..
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:21 pm

LOVE them sea animals! I was hoping for new horses, too bad Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Papo Horses for 2017?   horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi!

So I was looking online and did not seem to find any info of possible new Papo horses for 2017. I was wondering if anyone had anything or maybe someone could even upload photos in this topic? cyclops Im sure a lot of people would like to see those. Very Happy I did see this chestnut heavy horse somewhere, but at least on my laptop the online catalog will not work.

Thank you!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dunfold

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:09 pm

it looks like there will be one only, a chestnut comtois horse
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi, there will be two new horses, a chestnut Comtois horse and a black Hanoverian, but I didn't find any photo, I saw them just in the catalogue...
(Comtois horse on page 35 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Hanoverian on page 36 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).
And there will be also a variant of Appaloosa as a horse for winter rider (in strange bay colour).

Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 10:40 pm

I like that new smilodon. Curious and original interpretation.

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 11:28 pm

I also do really like these pinnipeds, it's absolutely great to see an other Elephant seal, I just hope that they look as good as in the pictures.
The Ocelot looks a bit short-faced, can't wait to see its paintjob.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 11:45 pm

JonasV wrote:
LOVE them sea animals! I was hoping for new horses, too bad Very Happy

Jonas, there is a new horse for Papo in 2017 that is not yet listed on first post. It is also a new breed to this hobby as far as I know.
Comtois horse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 1:42 am

Thank you very much! Well two is more than enough specially when they look as good as they do. Very impressed with the Hanoverian specially. Can't wait to see them in hand! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:04 am

There are 3 new horses. But i want an Ardennais.

onatello

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 am

JonasV wrote:
Thank you very much! Well two is more than enough specially when they look as good as they do. Very impressed with the Hanoverian specially. Can't wait to see them in hand! cheers
You're welcome Wink I'm also excited about Hanoverian and curious how he will look in real.

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 1:00 pm

onatello wrote:
JonasV wrote:
You're welcome Wink I'm also excited about Hanoverian and curious how he will look in real.

Yes! Very Happy cheers

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
There are 3 new horses. But i want an Ardennais.
Hey you! I got to see them they're very nice! drunken

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm

So many great animals. Yay! The Sea Elephant (Elephant Seal?), the Ocelot, the Fennec Fox, even the Doe and Fawn and the Hare ... I'm very excited (again) for Papo's line.

The prehistoric animals are a bit weird, but that's okay. What's with that Smilodon?
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Yeah very beuatiful figurines and papo shows one more time, that it isn´t very easy to be a species collector. Especially when you have figurines like the sloth, the ocelot, the fennec or the elephant seal. As species collector, I have those figurines, as collector, they are so beautiful that I´m very tempted to buy them ^^
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Been a while since I could drop by the forum! (Life, my friends! Life has kept me too busy in these past months) But I see I came at a perfect time! So, focusing on my favorite Papo line...

Honestly, I don't really like the new Smilodon. It just looks too much like a mythical mix-and-match beast like a Cockatrice. Not completely bad, but I'll stick with their older model. It would actually have worked better if it was released as a fantasy figure in my opinion.

The cave bear looks gorgeous! I will probably get it some day.

The Polacanthus isn't bad, but that color... isn't fit to my taste. I actually like purple, I just don't think it works as a dinosaur color.

The Dimorphodon looks great! Sure, it is definitely based on the Jurassic World creatures but it's hardly the first time Papo based it's figures on JP dinosaurs. I quite like it.

The Cryolophosaurus looks amazing! Not the biggest fan of it's pose but man, is that color just great!

The Ceratosaurus isn't bad either! About time we got one too!

And the Acrocanthosaurus is just amazing! No other words for it, just amazing! Very Happy

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue    horses - New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Papo 2017 with link to full catalogue
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next