Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:15 am

so i found another scratched up schleich oryx an i really wanted to give it a repaint so bad but i know is a rare one but i wanted to so bad so i did Laughing Laughing Laughing so here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:13 am

Nice repaint :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:52 am

Congratulation, it is well done. Applause

Seriously I understand people who think it is a crime to paint a rare model in mint condition. With a scratched one I think it is a kind of rescue operation. Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Seriously I understand people who think it is a crime to paint a rare model in mint condition. With a scratched one I think it is a kind of rescue operation. Very Happy

There, I agree 100% cheers cheers

Very, very nicely done Very Happy he is surely rescued! <3 love how you painted the markings on his face! Very Happy I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Bautyful , - I agree with Christophe Very Happy

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:21 pm

thank you everyone for tho comments :) an dont worry i have another from roger an its nice to put them next to each other an compair them
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Very nicely done
he looks way better know

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:48 pm

I agree with Christophe and Susanne, when model could use some help I think its a great idea to help it "get a new start in life " so to speak. Applause Great repaint too btw. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:45 am

It's really good repaint! Much nicer than factory paint and it looks more realistic now Very Happy Great job!! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon   Today at 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down

a schleich oryx repaint by oryx/brandon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1