Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set

Go down 
+9
NightLioness
Grippen
Tarunyada
landrover
Roger
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Very nice! Those tiny ducklings are just the cutest drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Oooh, these are so cute! <3

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Anyone know a good online shop where to buy these?
Polar bear, brown bear, panda, panda cub... I like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 1:58 am

I love the geographic, ecologic, and taxonomic diversity in these sets, even if there is nothing specifically for me...yet :)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:39 am

Dutch Bear wrote:

If they aren't available on eBay, you could try AliExpress or Taobao. You can use iDeal for both sites. But maybe someone else can help you out with a better shop!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:

If they aren't available on eBay, you could try AliExpress or Taobao. You can use iDeal for both sites. But maybe someone else can help you out with a better shop!

I can help with these links :

Polar bear and sitting Panda

Brown bear cub

Both of them are from one seller from Aliexpress. I have been buying from him many times ..
Dutch Bear, please check also all his items for sale, because maybe you will find a bear models, which you still miss ...
like maybe Eikoh ..or other japanese models ...
This seller has a lot of interesting models..many of them are original....and also a lot of copies ( Shcleich...).. but you will recognize them easily Wink

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Thnks i will look into it tonight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:24 am

If someone is getting them and could help me with the fox it would be great! cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 4:31 am

Roger wrote:
If someone is getting them and could help me with the fox it would be great! cheers

Roger, I can order the fox very easily from eBay for you. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:28 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Roger wrote:

Roger, I can order the fox very easily from eBay for you. Very Happy

Thanks Fallon and sorry for taking so long to reply. Sleep We'll work it through private message then. :)

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Special Limited Edition set available for Christmas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Of course I snatched up one immediately Laughing )

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Ohhh! They are beautyful drunken

shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:00 pm

There's a special Chinese New Year set of the Shiba Inus as well:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Arrrhw drunken

They are SO wonderful cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set   Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Takara Tomy models 2017 Limited Edition Christmas Set
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2