Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo

Go down 
+9
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Birdsage
Pardofelis
jarda
landrover
Roger
Tarunyada
widukind
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 11:12 am

Many thanks friends :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:12 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:50 pm

You have a lot of animals of this serie, congratulations

Applause Applause

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 10:26 pm

You have a great collection of birds. These are beautiful too and presumably rare? What species are they?

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:37 am

pipsxlch wrote:
The birds are very beautiful, little pieces of art, but I adore the fish. They are splendid.

on the link that Jarda gave, are these Azur fish for sale now Very Happy
so pretttttyy Very Happy !

and the packaging box for the animals

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 2:30 am

Oh no- two of the species I'm most interested are in there! I'd love to get it, but my bank doesn't do bank to bank transfers and I don't know if they'd ship to the US.
If anyone in Iberia/Europe could/would help, I'd be happy to return the favor!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:23 am

Nice fishes, of course. cheers cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 10:19 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Oh no- two of the species I'm most interested are in there! I'd love to get it, but my bank doesn't do bank to bank transfers and I don't know if they'd ship to the US.

Which ones ?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 1:12 pm

pipsxlch wrote:

I'd love to help but if it is this sale the seller is asking 6€ (about $6) each piece and he does not send abroad but that's not a problem, I can buy them for you if you wish.

sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:24 pm

yes that's the sale I saw Roger!

my computer wasn't translating yesterday so I couldn't see that it was 6Euro each. It just showed 6Euro for the pile Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:33 pm

widukind wrote:
A big lot of newcomers

Andreas your collection is Exquisite!!
and add in your other pieces to this lot!

such a joy to share these pictures sunny thank you
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 11:18 pm

It’s a kingfisher???
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 2:19 am

PMing you, Rogerio! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 12:26 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
It’s a kingfisher???

I think so

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 12:27 pm

sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
A big lot of newcomers

Andreas your collection is Exquisite!!
and add in your other pieces to this lot!

such a joy to share these pictures sunny  thank you

Thank you so much :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 12:57 pm

There is 4 Hausser Elastolin birds in this Azur tribe Wink
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 5:11 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Not sure, AFAIK all these Azur figures probably come from one source. Which are these four Elastolin? I know, there are some Elastolin birds using the same mold as Azur ones but the paint is slightly different.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:13 pm

Elastolin never used the same molds than Azur. It is easy to recognize them on the pic, they have the Hausser rectangular basis which is very different from the Azur basis. Even the material is different, the HE is less soft then the azur.
The two series are very different. The complete Hausser elastolin series is visible HERE.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 7:31 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I also have the Elastolin serie. Here are only figures that i bought as Azur from a seller in Portugal.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 7:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Elastolin never used the same molds than Azur. It is easy to recognize them on the pic, they have the Hausser rectangular basis which is very different from the Azur basis. Even the material is different, the HE is less soft then the azur.
The two series are very different. The complete Hausser elastolin series is visible HERE.

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t17234-comparison-between-prior-and-elastolin-and-azur-and-unknown

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 8:12 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

But Azur uses some mold previously used by Elastolin for sure :) See here for the reference (you probably know this site):
http://vmminiarteazur.blogspot.com/

I believe Andreas shows on the last pic Azur figures only. Azur uses much better paint than Elastolin with no so sharp color edges.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 8:16 pm

Yes I see this website and I'm quite sure Azur and Hausser birds are different. I think this website is wrong, the owner mixed the two brands. I can't see any official Azur or Lesieur pics with HE models.

I used to have a few Azur birds and Elastolin ones and they are really different just as Preiser and Britains Ltd.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 5:07 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 8:12 pm

Very beautiful (pheasant?) 👏👏
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 5:51 am

Caracal wrote:
Very beautiful (pheasant?) 👏👏

Thank you and i think so

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo   The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Azur (and similar) animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next