Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Wow! Lot and lots of wonderful new additions! Shocked Congrats on getting all those PVs' too! I love the wild cat and wild dog sets the most. Glad to see you were the lucky one to get my K&M Eco dome wolf set! Applause Wink

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 pm

I saw a lot of the ''newer'' safari ltd horses what your take on them?
I really tought they where ugly when i saw them at first, but do you lie them?
Can you maybe make some comarison pictures to the schleich (breeds).

For the rest of the newby's; congratz Very Happy lovely stuff again!

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Very nice finds! I love the shepherd (or is it a wolf?), and Schleich Rottweiler. I have noticed that figure is very highly in demand, so congratulations on finding one!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Thank you Andreas, Susanne, Roger, Fallon, Dum_my, and Barracudacat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I think it is supposed to be a red wolf or coyote like model, though I suppose it could pass as a shepherd mix figure.

@ Dum-my: I don't just collect models based on realism. I enjoy comparing artist's renditions on a figure and comparing them between companies and years where they were made (hence my wide range of tastes and brands and sizes and quality that others mention about me Wink ). With that said, I really like the old safari horses because many of them reminded me of carousel figures, but also Schleich's old models because of their character and realism, or CollectA's because of their style (as long as I don't look at the model from birds eye view).

Of the "new" horses I like the trakhener stallion, palomino, and pinto (haven't gotten this one yet, last of the first batch of reintroductions I need to track down) the best because of their color and form and proportions and movement. The other three, Hanoverianmare , trakhener mare, and Hanoverian stallion (on the border) all to me have odd proportions- their bodies are very big and their heads very small. The main reason I got these ones so far is because they were on a very big discount, and I figured, Why not? So if it were me, I would probably not pay full price for the Hanoverian mare and trakhener mare, but the others I would recommend if you like them even a little. But I would not say that they are amongst my top favorite horse models, not even close.

As for the other new figures added the last two years, I don't have them yet but they seem nice. The only one that is odd to me is the Bashkir curly has stiff looking legs, the Morgan doesn't quite look like a Morgan horse to me (more like a generic gelding or maybe a warmblood), though none of them are bad. The rest, gypsy, prezwalski, fjord, knappstrupper, and Friesian, all look nice with lots of different character and style and forms.

I can try to take comparison photos of them with some Schleich figures, but I am very busy at my new job so it may take a little while. But I will post them in a comparison topic when I do and let you know. Smile

I hope that answers your question and didn't confuse you. Its probably more of a reply than you wanted anyways. Very Happy (and keep in mind too, I know a thing or two about horses, but I am by no means an expert. And if I were to say anything of value it would be more directed towards breed history or behavior, not specific anatomy).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:12 pm

Latest additions. The first two released sets from Toy Fish Factory (splendid models is all I have to say), some Schleich, Mojo, and miscellaneous.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 9:29 am

Big congratulations, especially the fishes are very interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 am

Thank you Andreas.

The fish are really cool. The last year or so I really into them. I like the new plastic used, and though the painting is a little less than spot on, it's still a great set of models. I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys fish species.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 7:40 pm

Haven't been on here for a little while. Here are my new additions.
A Breyer Man O' War race horse model, some old and new Safari ltd. horses. I also bought an action toy set of "Ralph" from the upcoming release movie Rampage (I hope to get the crocodile and gorilla next). I also got some very discounted safari ltd models like the bass and goliath grouper. Alongside the Schleich forest babies set, a AAA bear cub and a ceramic statue Rottweiler pup and others.

Then I got the retired prehistoric sharks toob.

I'm hoping to get a great parcel from Froggie (Beatrice) this week so stand by for that too.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 12:21 am

Saving that iconic Safari tube is surely a precious addition. I really like these Incredible Creatures fishes you acquired too. Very Happy Parcels from Beatrice are always very special. She always find what seems impossible. bounce impossible

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:37 am

Interesting additions again and again :) Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 6:43 am

Thanks guys. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Here are my additions from Beatrice! I was so happy to receive this good looking bunch in the mail, and so to Beatrice I give a big Big BIG thank you!

Safari and Schleich models I've looked for for years now:

Some very nice and wonderful Bullyland figures:

And then a variety of Toy Major, Chinese models, UK Yowies, McDonald's, etc.:

And lastly these are things I've found recently. The Breyer Holstein cow was a nice surprise at a vintage store, I bought the "George" action figure set from the movie Rampage (which I enjoyed the movie), a slightly worse for wear baby iguana by AAA, and lastly a Funrise carousel horse from my grandmother (whom has collected carousels for her whole life and is now giving some to her grandchildren to keep as mementos of her).

Enjoy! Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Great additions again :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 10:58 pm

You truely scooped the cream from Beatrice's sale affraid

So many precious rarities, and beautiful oldies Applause

Lovely cow and iguana in the last picture. That Schleich bull, - I don't think I have seen it before ? bounce

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:54 am

Thank you Andreas and Susanne! The bull is the brand new Texas longhorn from this year, the first and only new 2018 model I've found so far and just recently. (You probably didn't recognize it because now that I'm looking at the photo I hid his white splotches on his rump behind the carousel horse)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 2:12 am

Other lot with marvelous figures.

very nice fishes of Bullyland. flower

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 am

So many great new models for your collection cheers Applause

I just came back from the cinema and I have watched the movie Rampage :)
And now I`m also hunting this model of Gorge ... bounce It look`s great.

Congratulations for all these nice newcommers Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Thank you Fernando and Kosta!

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:28 am

Lovely additions Saarlooswolfhound! cheers cheers cheers
Thought I'd drop by hah xD

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:32 pm

So, you got Froggie's Carp. Very Happy

Congratiolations to your new animals. They all look really great!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:24 am

More additions. Here are some of the 2018 Schleich animals, as well as some exclusive horses I found (if anyone has some info on them I'd appreciate if you shared it), I also got the "Lizzie" figure from the Rampage movie toys as well as "Blue" from the new Jurassic World toy series, and I also got lucky and found a PV sloth bear at a store that sells vintage type stuff.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:24 am

Congratulations, great newcomers again

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:18 pm

Very nice additions! I loved the Rampage designs and was thinking about adding the wolf to my own collection. Your crocodile certainly looks fantastic.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Wonderful additions again , - all of them cheers

A joy to look, and see so many different super-collectable models in one photo Very Happy Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Thanks you guys. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next