Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:05 pm

Some "re-annexed" models. These are all figures I kept but not with my regular collection for some time (for various reasons, mostly forgotten now). I have decided to renew their inclusion in my collection and decided to reshow them here.
First up, schleich minis (? If any aren't please correct me)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Various dinosaurs and nondinosaurian reptiles

Safari ltd toob models

Many of these are unknown, a couple of k&m and safari toobs. Any info please let me know!

And lastly, several small horses and others again unknown. The draft and pinto far left are Empire, a couple of miniwhinnie breyers, a Creata blue appaloosa and the two far left foals, Kid Kore blue appy foal(?), and two unknown horses. Then a schleich mini pig I missed, some safari Minis and lots of unknowns including a brown dog/wolf.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:38 pm

I see intertesting figures , especially of K&M International

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 6:35 pm

Congratulation Paige Very Happy It is surely a batch dedicated to Fernando cheers

My favorite is the T-rex skull
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 9:45 pm

It is part of this hobby, sometimes we don't tink some figures are important in our collections, we just have them for any circunstance and later we find that they should belong there. It already happened with me and I like the feeling.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:03 pm

So many wonderful and varied models to join your collection again! cheers cheers
I especially loved the little dogs I spotted amongst all the other beauties, the Boxer is beautiful! drunken And the the little Schleich GSD and the Safari one- both so sweet! I love you
And then three wonderful little pups sitting together in the last photo, I particularly love the little golden one, reminds me very much of a Golden Retriever puppy when they're at that adorable age of 4/5 weeks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 2:43 am

Shocked what's the species in the last picture, down on top left please?..
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:18 am

Ohhh, I adore this kind of herds  drunken

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
First up, schleich minis (? If any aren't please correct me)

The elephant and marmot are minos, the others are the slightly larger, wonderful, old Schleich so-called classics study Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:57 am

Thank you everyone!

I think for the Schleich classics and minis (now I understand the distinction, thank you Susanne) I will make a display shelf in my room for them. I think almost all of them came from you in Denmark anyhow! 

Everyone else will find a spot somewhere. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:59 am

*squints* What is the little brown guy to the right of the Golden pup and above the shepherd/wolf in the bottom photo?
Of course I enjoy the dinos...
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:48 am

oops! .. on top right!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 7:29 am

Oh its a very very small giant sloth I think... legs are wrong but that's the closest guess I have.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 am

Wow, very interesting additions. Big congrats.

What is the brand of the deer and the lynx on the right side of the deer.

And what is the brand of the small snakes in pic 5 , also the little animal (and what is it- my eyes are not good) on the left side of the first snake. And what is the brown animal in the same pic (last line down)- could it be a giant sloth?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:32 am

Thank you Paige! :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 3:15 am

So many old lovelies!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:13 am

I’m glad these adorable guys could find a place in your collection again, all of them are very charming I love you

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:18 pm

Andreas the deer is a k&m, the lynx is only marked lynx and K, the small snakes and lizard I got a long time ago and are unbranded (naturally given their size), the others I think you refer to are a small cougar (middle is a dark brown bovid and right is a dark brown wolf/dog) and a giant sloth (I think).

Thank you everybody!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 2:46 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Andreas the deer is a k&m, the lynx is only marked lynx and K, the small snakes and lizard I got a long time ago and are unbranded (naturally given their size), the others I think you refer to are a small cougar (middle is a dark brown bovid and right is a dark brown wolf/dog) and a giant sloth (I think).

Thank you everybody!

Thank you, very interesting. The lynx looks very good , marked with "K" i think from the groovy tube books.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 4:24 am

widukind wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Thank you everybody!

Thank you, very interesting. The lynx looks very good , marked with "K" i think from the groovy tube books.

Yes, I think it is this one.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:52 am

Discovery channel shark sets! When I first saw them on forum I desperately needed them, so many great rare species! But as usual with this hobby, things come up or get in the way. Finally, I got both for reasonable prices and I hope to see more in the future.

First up,  the Isle of Jaws set. Including (according to the box) 2 great whites, a carpet shark, angular rough shark, pyjama shark, birdbeak dogfish, lantern shark, sevengill shark (though it only has 5 gills :/ ), a mako, and a hammerhead.

Next is the Alien Sharks set. Including a frilled shark (my most hoped for figure), goblin shark (huge and also amazing), sawshark, ghost shark, bull shark, hammerhead, speartooth shark, "leopard" shark, megamouth, and basking.

And as you can see, several are copies. All on the right side are from the sets, the left are the safari ltd megamouth and basking sharks, PV zebra bullhead shark, and unknown small species I posted in the "what is this" section.

Overall despite being lower quality plastic, painting, and the larger ones being hollow, I was pleasantly surprised by all these new species.

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:06 am

sbell reviewed these sets on ATF (not sure if they are here on STS as well), if you want a good analysis of the species:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:08 am

I still don't know why Steven Spielberg based the JAws film on a great white shark, it could be much better with a Pyjama shark, I guess. Laughing Nightmare with a Pyjama Shark.
Collecting sharks is surely fun, checking their different features,shapes and colors, grouping them in many ways. Congratulations for finding these sets, it was surely a step forward in your shark collecting project.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:45 pm

I was wondering why these sets are not so much interesting for collectors as they was released. It is a wonderful treasure

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:01 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
sbell reviewed these sets on ATF (not sure if they are here on STS as well), if you want a good analysis of the species:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He did [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congratulation for these sets Paige Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Yhose are just marvellous cheers

Imagine that I never noticed them before geek

An imagine that just a couple of years ago I only knew of a couple of kinds of shark, - the tiger shark only because I once had some for dinner in Norway Embarassed

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:15 pm

Wow what treasures to add to your collection- all those unusual species and I'm sure the models themselves are really rare! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next