Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 1:45 am

Congratulations, beautiful additions to your collecction. cheers

I want ,especially, the Mojo orca.

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 am

Wow, you got Safari 2020 figures now! They're already available!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have the Southlands's Lumholtz's tree kangaroo? If you have it, could you take a photo of the new Safari's Matschie's tree kangaroo together with it?
And maybe the Atlantic white-side dolphin together with the CollectA's pacific white-sided dolphin?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Thank you for sharing with so beautiful pictures, which brand is the macrauchenia from please?

Last edited by Caracal on Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:11 pm

Pardofelis, the tree kangaroos are squared off facing each other so you can see the size/height difference.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here is the 2020 safari atlantic white sided dolphin compared to the CollectA pacific and older safari ltd. Pacific white sided dolphin. Again, the bodies are squared up and parallel to each other. (You can see the older safari is smaller bodied while the CollectA is a bit larger bodied than the 2020 figure)

And Caracal, it is a safari toob figure, if memory serves it is from the prehistoric life toob.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Wonderful tree kangoos !!! Aren't we lucky that we are collectors in a time were the manufacturers dare to go outside the range of the most common animals  cheers

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

THAT is just a brilliant photo Applause Applause Applause

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:41 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Wow, you got Safari 2020 figures now! They're already available!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have the Southlands's Lumholtz's tree kangaroo? If you have it, could you take a photo of the new Safari's Matschie's tree kangaroo together with it?
And maybe the Atlantic white-side dolphin together with the CollectA's pacific white-sided dolphin?

Yes. Safari starts releasing their figures in November or December before the 'official' year. I have all the ones I want, too (I'll post them once the last couple Yowies come in...).
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:44 am

Thank you Susanne! And can I add, I am SO happy to see you back again! Hello dear friend. Very Happy flower sunny

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:52 am

Thank you VERY VERY much Saarlooswolfhound!! While the Safari tree kangaroo is bigger than the Southlands I can accept the size difference! And the same for the dolphins! I was unaware of the older Safari Pacific white-sided, its paintjob looks much nicer than the CollectA counterpart, same that it's too small (and retired I assume)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 11:34 pm

FINALLY! A fantastic package arrived! About half of this post is due to Taos, thank for your all your help my friend! The other half are purchases/finds, and a stupidly forgotten christmas gift.

So first off! From my wonderful parents for Christmas they got me my long awaited schleich nativity set! It even came with the original box! Now my question for all of you is, which animals would YOU pair it with for the holidays? I know what figures were intended for it, I'm just curious what you all think/would do.

Next, a mixture of Taylor's awesome trade and some of my finds. Here we have the Kaiyodo Asahiyama wolf figure (the listing was the cheapest I'd seen it so I jumped on it!), maia & borges water fowl (!), a pile of safari otter pups, some awesome CollectA, the old Papo hind, etc.

Here is a pic full of deep red and brown farmlife. ERTL anjou cattle, the lovely mojo scottish cow as a surrogate to the papo limousine calf, some minnie whinnies etc.

And lastly some sea creatures. The maia and borges manatee and octopus ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I own of my top 3 favorites made) and the retired safari ltd prehistoric sea life toob (bought specifically for the frilled shark).

Thanks again for the trade Taylor!

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 1:45 am

Oooh, those are some lovely additions, congrats!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 1:48 am

Marvellous additions. Applause

My brother has the nativity set of Schleich , it es very detailed.

Many animals beautiful, especially the manati and the wolf. cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 8:15 am

Very very nice additions. What brand is the small tortoise on the left side?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

Those M&B waterfowl look good. I had seen them on eBay but the advertised sizes were too big. Here they look like a much better size!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 4:50 pm

Very nice additions, Paige! I always enjoy seeing figures of the Portuguese brand Maia & Borges finding their place in some notorious collections.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:50 pm

Fabulous flocks again cheers

Paige, - how do you do it ? Whenever I try to take pictures of several models together, they always look as if they are having a serious fight to be seen Shocked Laughing

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Congratulations, Paige! I find myself drawn to the M&B waterfowl, that lovely burro and the Safari toob- I have that one myself and enjoyed it. I did'nt know Schleich made a Nativity, what a great idea really...one kids could interact with safely.

Hmm, for companions for it... is there a dog model out there that resembles a Canaan dog? Maybe a little barn cat? With my Nativity, I have a dog and a creature I only recently was able to identify. Turns out it's the dinosaurish monster from the recent King Kong movie. With that thing guarding Baby Jesus, Herod's men won't come within a hundred miles! Shocked Wink Crocodile
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:56 am

Thanks everyone!

@Andreas, that is a safari toob figure marked as a musk turtle. Need to do my research and figure out what toob its from.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thank you! I just try to arrange them in a way that you can tell what figure is what... sometimes it works out better than others. In this latest post I was most pleased with the farmlife photo and very disappointed in the arrangement of the wildlife one. I just try to get a good mix of taller/bigger with flatter/smaller figures. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the nativity is a very good set for kids as it wont shatter! I believe Bullyland made as well at one point. I like that its animal free, so you can pick whatever you like to go with it. I love your suggestions! And your nativity sounds very well guarded. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:00 pm

Wonderful newcomers. I love the variety you have. The new Atlantic White-sided Dolphin looks amazing. And I never knew, that Schleich has released the Christmas tale. They look really beautiful. Congratulations Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:27 pm

Glad to see them in their new home!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Thank you everybody!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Ok, this is probably my last update for a while (I've spent my allowance so to speak Wink ). This was intended to be a retiree purchase (the arabians and snapping turtle) but it turned into a little more. Papo and mojo fun cattle will reunite with their proper momma/offspring, I finally got the twin to my CollectA donkey foal, some great breeds of dog and strange prehistorics to name just a few.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Always nice figures :)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:19 pm

cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 2:05 pm

Very nice additions, Paige! The snapping turtle is made of a softer material, hollow with a very soft material inside. That's an interesting idea to turn that figure not as heavy as a rock but how do you feel it?

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next