Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:20 am

Nice lot again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:42 am

WOW ! It seems that for some strange reason I have not seen your news for some time scratch Sleep

There is certainly something to look at ! So many beauties ! So many rarities ! Holy Hamster ! bounce affraid cheers Very Happy Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:18 am

I did not realize how long this thread has been neglected! I've been busy finishing up my last semester of school. (hurray!) And then I needed to dust off my collection (I put it off a year  pale). Perhaps that will be my next post here, updated photos of my "compendium." Here are all my new additions from the last few months I received from very good friends or found myself.

First up, a little fantasy and good ol' days. The Sasquatch and "grumpy dragon" sit on my desk at home with my "sleepy" dragon. These are little fun models I really enjoy. I liked the Papo little dragons since they reminded me of dinosaurs, and the Spinosaurus is retiring so I had to grab her, along with one of the more unique prehistoric figure from before the dinosaur age, the gorgonopsid.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next up we have figures I bought myself or forgot to post with earlier trades. These safari figures are truly a delight and have some charm of their own, the Papo hare is very much aware of his surroundings, you can tell from his eyes. The anghinga especially will join his less fabulous twin on my shelves.

Now we have the most splendid package from Beatrice! First off all of the Schleich beauties... many of which when I first started collecting and saw for the first time I never thought I'd actually hold in my own hands. I cannot resist their artistic beauty in detailing, painting schemes, and how they whisper their history and personalities the artist was able to bestow. The throughbred is easily my favorite horse from their old lines, not totally sure why but he has always charmed me. And the eventing set... Completes my horse eventing series! I cannot believe Beatrice was able to track one down in its entirety in great condition for a reasonable price. I am forever grateful for her help sniffing out these otherwise difficult to find models for me! And a sneaky little old CollectA appaloosa horse hangs in the background on the left.

And then a little more mixed bunch. The elephant seal will certainly command the pinnipeds shelf (once its back up) and I thought I was going to have to settle with the Mojo reproduction. Then Beatrice told me she found one and my heart skipped a beat! The tropical fish leaves just one more from that set for me to track down... a lovely (Nayab?) musk ox to hang out with the Schleich and safari versions, and some charming older oceanic friends were more than welcome.

That wraps up all my news other than two figures I forgot, to be included later on...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 2:36 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Lot of animals..... affraid

Very nice additions, especially the Bullyland belemnite and bullyland ammonite.

Congrats. sunny sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:41 pm

SO many goodies cheers Applause Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:26 am

I hope your last semester is doing as you expected and please don't take the sleepy dragon as an inspiration to complete it. Laughing Great additions as usual, Paige. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 5:44 am

Ha Roger no, the sleepy dragon is more of a side effect! But I've wrapped up my schooling career and it all ended very well due to lots of hard work!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Ha Roger no, the sleepy dragon is more of a side effect! But I've wrapped up my schooling career and it all ended very well due to lots of hard work!

So good to read it! cheers Congratulations, you surely deserved it. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:50 pm

A large group but short commentary update. Here are some finds and purchases I made recently.
A large generic appaloosa stallion I love. Some new Schleich, some newer Papo, a large AAA, safari ltd. and others.

The safari whales toob (splendid mini figures) and all my new yowies so far. All I'm missing are the mandrill, tortoise, and elephant seal.

Back to top Go down
Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:02 am

Wow! I'm not a big fan of major brands figures but on your photo I see that Safari made such qualitative toob whales at last year! It makes me to buy such toob too Very Happy
Beautiful figures!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:13 am

The whale toob is really nice. I need to grab the dolphin one too, but I'd recommend the whale toob if you don't mind smaller scale figures.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Beautieful additions again :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Great additions as always, Paige! What a lovely batch and great varity of brands and species! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 11:01 pm

More new figures. First up is a ton of goodies from Beatrice! Schleich, bullyland and more.

Some new stuff from Taylor! Bullyland, Papo, ELC, etc.

And lastly some stuff I found myself! Misc.

Thank you so much Beatrice and Taylor!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 8:05 am

Mamma Mia ! affraid

You continue with all these absolutely gorgeous finds cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 9:24 am

A big and nice lot again :). Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Thank you both. Very Happy

I remember when I first started collecting in 2009 and did the initial research on Schleich as a brand. I remember seeing so many beautiful mini works of art that I thought would take forever and a fortune to track down for my collection. Beatrice in the past year has just about found half if not more of anything in the Gaschers book (original figures up to 2009) for me!

And I've always known about AAA, my brother had a small collection of zoo/museum figures from this brand (I inherited) and I vaguely remember seeing big models of their lizards in gift shops. AAA in a lot of ways is harder to collect than Schleich because their exact history is so fuzzy, but again Taylor has helped me a lot with them too!

Besides affordable figures overall are hard to find reliably where I'm at anymore. All the online stores I used to shop at have closed or have bumped prices, so it's really nice to have international members here that are so generous and helpful, I hope I can do half for them of what they've done for my collection.

In summary, thank you again Beatrice and Taylor so much for your assistance. It is very much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:51 pm

Glad to be of help!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 11:19 pm

congrats for so many beautiful finds! I am jalous of your Bullyland wildcat! :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Another update! I forgot to photograph a few so another update will probably come shortly. Bluebox horse, Yowies, AAA, large safari ltd. tamarin and an unbranded GSD.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:53 am

The ammonites! Paint me jealous. Razz

This is the first I've seen someone getting the Yowies handfish and sea snake, distribution on these sure is wonky this go 'round. Seems people in different parts of the country are getting different figures. Hopefully it'll even out.

I'm sure you know, but if I'm looking at the right horse, the big black blanket Appy stallion is the Breyers Running stallion from around the early 70s. I found the charcoal one at a thrift store about a year ago, and got $125 for it.

You really have a beautiful collection!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 1:07 am

Thank you several times over for your comments. Very Happy I didn't know that model was worth that much! I'm not so into "worth" however, I'm gonna keep that handsome stallion.

I just recently rearranged my collection and added a display, I've been thinking I'll post an in depth tour of my collection. 6 full bookcases and 2 two "half" size ones, in addition to many smaller shelves.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:24 am

Especially the new Yowies are beautiful

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Thank you! The newer yowies really are beautiful, I think they made good species choices for series 5 for a surprise egg size and they are detailed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next