Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:06 pm

Thank you everyone! The little wolf is nayab/wild republic, good to know!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have never seen this foal before either. It was quite a surprise find!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for your ideas on the little man dressed in green and white. I really have no idea what or who he is, but your ideas are as good as mine!

@Taylor, thank you so much my friend! I love your philosphy, it is a great day when we collectors can help other collector friends out. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:44 pm

I assumed the little man in green is a Leprechaun but that may be me being bias as I'm Irish!!! lol! lol!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:59 pm

Aha! A leprechaun! That could be it too!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:18 pm

Interesting new models Applause
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Excellent additions Very Happy especially the small AAA lion I love so much !
I made a walkaround of this lion 8 years ago. It is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 6:40 pm

Haven't uploaded for a while because I wanted share big news... but they are on a slow boat from Germany so I probably won't see them for a while longer yet. So in the mean time, here are some thrift store finds!

The safari brachiosaurus is such a nice model. This one is a bit rough but the sculpt itself is great. The schleich baryonyx just had to join the green Mojo one. Only thing I don't like is its pink/bloodshot eyes. I found the AAA dimetrodon, Invicta liopleurodon, and unknown plesiosaur at the same thrift store. The liopleurodon was a real treat because it's my favorite marine reptile and it's just a cool albeit simple sculpt! I found a new blue spotted ray, Wing Mau desert short horned lizard variant and Toy Major elephant calf for TAW. The Schleich pinto and bald eagle I'm keeping since my old ones are very well loved, though I'd never dream of getting rid of them. And lastly, the Mojo macaque and pangolin are long awaited purchases I finally pulled the trigger for. I have dubbed the former Kiki. Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Nice additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Wow, I would love to have such a thrift store near my home, even not so near Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 pm

very interesting newcomers! I love this invicta Lieuplorodon and this so vintage looking AAA Dimetrodon! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:16 pm

The blue Dimetrodon was one of my first dinosaur figures when I was a child Very Happy
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:29 pm

The old bald eagle pair from Schleich are the only vintage models I will probably never replace in my main collection drunken

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 pm

I have that blue spotted Ray, a flea market find for me! If you ever manage to figure out what company it is or where it came from, please let me know!! I posted some pictures a while back and people suggested chap Mei - but it is noticeably different than the chap Mei ray on TAI. I have been so curious about it ever since! Wonderful additions!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:49 pm

Thanks everyone! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have the Chapmei model and when I saw the blue spot one at a thrift store I thought it was a Chapmei copy. Once I got it home I realized its clearly not a copy. I will probably make a comparison topic at some point!

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 11:42 pm

This lot of animals is splendid, great variety, I like much the Safari brachiosaurus.

cheers cheers cheers

I would like to see more photos of the brachiosaurus please. bounce bounce

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:22 am

Great finds, congratulations! I'm with Fernando on really liking the brachiosaur, and that liopleurodon also.

I have the AAA dimetrodon, and find it a charming model even if not necessarily the most accurate. It has some other AAA dino buddies that are keepers.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 10:12 am

What excellent finds! Shocked And all from a Thrift store, like Kiki I would love to have one like this near me! Very Happy
Amazing models, and now they have a wonderful home in your collection! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:09 am

Such wonderful finds, and mainly from a thrift shop, if I ever visit the US I'll be going to everyone I can find

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:40 pm

Very nice additions! Congrats! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Wonderful additions!! Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:13 pm

To clear up, I bought the 2 mojos online, but the rest were from various thrift stores over this last month.

Thanks everyone! 

I will do a brachiosaurus walkaround today, so stay posted. :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 12:10 am

Here is the brachiosaurus: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the ray:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:27 am

Wonderful, beautyful finds !!! cheers

Great mojo-choices, they are almost iconic, aren't they ? Very Happy

But imagine going to a thrift store and finding gems like that !!!! Shocked

Well, I am sure that it also needs great love for models, and an eagle eye like yours to spot them Applause
( Talking of eagle, - yes, that old Schleich eagle is also very dear to me )

Congratulations, Paige !
Fantastic finds/wonderful choices, and lovely photo as always Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 am

I have the same ray. There are a few more variations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Thank you both!

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 6:55 pm

haha that Derpy Spino tho haha xD awesome addition there ever had the issue of running out of space the one fear for all us collectors rofl... I have faced it lel

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next