Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 3:35 am

Thats an old photo of additions. The foal is indeed a breyer.

Kelly, yes the dino baby is a knockoff. The quetzalcoatlus is a mini schleich dino.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:24 pm

If only I knew Taylor had the elephant seal! Taylor do you have any more?

Great additions, and I always love seeing AAA and ELC

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:08 pm

These are old additions Adam. But thanks.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:29 pm

Oh golly, silly me. Shocked Embarassed Embarassed

Very nice 'new' additions Paige

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 2:47 am

No worries.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:45 pm

A splendid package from our great Taos has arrived! A large box with lots of models  to enjoy this Christmas season. So BIG THANK YOU to you my friend!

First up, the Jackal from Papo has landed! Mine has the large yellow eyes but I don't mind so much as that is part of what has made the model so unique. I also got a lovely strange looking small AAA lion, whom is also a new favorite because of his odd face. Some excellent CollectAs I put off getting for far too long, like the shoebill, the fallow to finish my trio, and the lovely peres david deer, just to name a few.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*subtley calling Bonnie over...* dogs! The lovely strange set from England with the marvellous sculpts and saluki breed! As well as some darling AAA and the stunning CollectA bernese mountain dog.

Some excellent farm life including another ELC yellow shaggy goat buck, AAA pot bellied piglet, the siam twins from CollectAs older years, and the pygmy goat kid from Safari finally joins his mother on my shelves.

Last of the models, sealife, prehistoric, and fantasy. A strange ELC tube, the humanoid models I am not particularly invested in (anyone know what the green elf looking guy is?) But the monsters are quite fun, my nieces and nephews will enjoy getting a look at this set. A pair of HUGE AAA orca and white shark which is now named Bruce, an awesome hesperornis and adorably threatening smilodon.

Taylor also included a hilarious Schleich greeting card and a mammal text which I will share in my appropriate thread in the coming days. But all in all this was a wonderful package to end my trading year with. Thank you again my friend for your generosity!

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:05 pm

So, how do you like the jackal? Me personally, I always like it, but was much more pleased with it in-hand!

Last edited by bmathison1972 on Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:05 pm

Nice additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:21 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
So, how do you like the jackal? Me personally, I always like it, but was much more pleased with it in-hand!
I think it is a wonderful model, and stand by my assessment from before as well. The only detractor are the eyes, but that could be easily fixed/doesn't bother me too much. Sculpt could pass for just about any canid (a young wolf or a coyote even), but it will join my black backed jackals and wild dogs on the shelf as an African Golden Wolf or hybrid (but I rarely get technical with my collection in terms of taxonomy/classification).

I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

Thank you Blaine and Andreas!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm

WOW !!! Again you give me a big smile with this multitude of wonderful models in wonderful photos cheers

Truely amazing again, - even the "saluki-set" Laughing

And I agree : Hurraaay for Taylor Wink

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm

very beautiful batch as always very well shooted! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:17 pm

wow, this is a huge lot. I see beautiful Collectas. I like too, the AAA orca.

Congrats, and hurray to Taos Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:51 pm

So many nice figures to enjoy during Christmas time. Taylor is a complete collector as you are so it is easy to find some synergies between you. Just as a note, I also think the jackal in hands is much more acceptable than what we expect.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:13 pm

What an amazing haul from Taylor!!!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:39 pm

What a wonderful, wonderful batch, and I heard your calling... look at all those dogs!! Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
Ohhh doggy heaven drunken !
And I completely agree with you, the Peterkin dogs have extraordinarily nice sculpts, I really hope to find another set one day because I think they would be faultless once they were repainted! And the AAA dogs- especially the golden retriever! I love you I love you And the CollectA Bernese Mountain Dog is beautiful as well, what an excellent addition to your collection! I think he marks the turn for the better with CollectA dogs, because after him came the Toy Poodle- and now for next year the amazing Beagle and Boxer! Very Happy They will look amazing with all your many many other dogs, I am so happy for you!Very Happy
And the other animals are all wonderful as well!
How lucky you were to be able to find enough models to be able to trade for so many lovely models! And hurray for Taylor! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:50 pm

Thank you Susanne, Alain, Fernando, Roger, Adam, and Bonnie!

Some of the peterkin dogs might be destined for repaint, but the dalmatian, frenchie, dachshund, and schnauzer are all painted well enough. I usually take "china-ish" models like these and take the opportunity to paint more unique color types like a chocolate schnauzer or english cream golden retriever etc. We shall see when I get my painter's hat on again. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 11:02 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you Susanne, Alain, Fernando, Roger, Adam, and Bonnie!

Some of the peterkin dogs might be destined for repaint, but the dalmatian, frenchie, dachshund, and schnauzer are all painted well enough. I usually take "china-ish" models like these and take the opportunity to paint more unique color types like a chocolate schnauzer or english cream golden retriever etc. We shall see when I get my painter's hat on again. Rolling Eyes
Oh yes- what a wonderful idea- I always like to do this too! And an English cream golden retriever- that would be amazing- just like Sandy! And I would love to see them if you do decide to repaint any of them! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 11:52 pm

Congratulations, isn't Taylor great? They all look good, but you have some real interesting pieces here. The more I see the Papo jackal, the more I think it would be fun to get an army of them and paint them up as various canid species.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:16 am

[/quote]The more I see the Papo jackal, the more I think it would be fun to get an army of them and paint them up as various canid species.[/quote]
How did you guess my plan? Twisted Evil drunken Laughing

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:36 am

Oops, these guys were hanging out in another spot. The Schleich mopane tree and coral are things I am re-annexing to the collection. The others are thrift store finds, a little mystery arctic wolf, a strange AAA foal/pony, and 2 Safari ltd toob figures of a snapping turtle and mallard.

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:51 am

I recognize that wolf as an action products figure, although it was sold by Nayab as well I believe :)

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:08 am

I agree with that here :) And ANOTHER AAA figure I have never set my eyes on before

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:10 pm

The little Arctic Wolf! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Congratulations!

anyone know what the green elf looking guy is?
Has it to be something other than an elf? It could be a christmas elf or a kobold. Knowing that we have ECL as british brand, it could be Puck, but this would work for the other humanoid fantasy figure, too.

I got the little artic wolf as part of the "famous" 36 Small Wild Animals Set from Nayab/Wild Republic.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:09 pm

Thank you all for your kind words!!much appreciated.Its nice to see all the models in their new home.Its always nice to help other collectors add to their collection!!! Smile Smile

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next