Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:31 am

Such wonderful additions from very kind friends!! And how I love the dogs, do you know the brand of the papillon and cairn terrier? They are both gorgeous models of breeds that I rarely come across in figure form! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:21 pm

Wonderful additions again cheers

The two AAA birds shine , of course, but still each one is beautyful Applause

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:07 pm

I also think the 2 perched birds and the albatross are great!

Bonnie, I believe the Cairn was a Barbie accessory; i know the Papillon was an accessory with a Justin Beiber doll. I can look up the company name tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Oh thank you Kelly that would be so useful! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:37 pm

Great selection of models!Congrats Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Thank you all. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 2:14 am

Bonnie, I have the manufacturer of the Papillon and the doll set it came with down as TBD. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:04 am

Thank you so much Kelly, I will take a note of it and hopefully find it some day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Nice additions again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 2:41 am

Thank you guys. :)

This is my last additions for a while I think. I found the Wild Republic polybag I have been searching for a while now. The plastic of these models is strange and soft, but the cougar, wolf, and elk are actually nice sculpts. The bison is an odd shape around its head so he might not stick around long... we shall see. My mysterious Safari Clydesdale GELDING is happy to join my mare and foal (at least until I get the proper stallion to join them). And lastly, I got lucky on ebay finding the old safari white tiger AND cub from whitelightningwolf and the orange variant at the same time from a different seller. Now I just need the orange cub someday.

(Photo is a bit dark, I didn't want to wait until I had better light to share).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 3:50 am

More nice animals, the Elk is marvellous.

Congratulations cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 8:09 am

Wonderful additions, especially the elk is very interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:14 am

Some excellent models, I love the wolf! Applause cheers
And congratulations on finding the Safari Ltd tiger! Very Happy Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:08 pm

OHHH WOW !!!!! Youy got both the white and melanistic Safari walking tiger affraid bounce bounce affraid Applause bounce cheers

How incredible !!!
I had never seen any of them, and the Tiger came all the way during the first chaos of corona, - took him 4 months, but he did it !

And ho and behold, - suddenly you got TWO variations cheers

Please will you make a couple of pictures of Whitetiger for TAW ( and for me) Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Thats why I bought them Susanne, I couldn't resist! I will make photos for TAW for sure. I just couldn't believe I found both color variants at once but the white ones came from whitelightningwolf, one of the great rarity finders on forum.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Fantastic Paige, It is always a joy for me to see when people rescue these long retired Safari. They’re especially hard to find for European collectors. Susanne already asked for a picture of the white tiger so I don’t need to, your collection is being quite useful to fill up some Safari gaps on TAW.. flower

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 7:37 pm

The white juvenile tiger looks a bit like the old Schleich one back in the 90ies.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Thabks everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I thought the same. Maybe I will do a walk around.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 8:34 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
...I will make photos for TAW for sure. .....

cheers Very Happy Very Happy sunny cheers

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thanks everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I thought the same. Maybe I will do a walk around.

cheers Applause Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 1:33 am

Wonderful new models Paige ! cheers
Congratulations for all, but especially for these rare Safari tigers Applause
The Wild Republic models also look very interesting.
I am not sure from this photo, but the wolf look`s very nice I think..
How do you see this model ? :)

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Wonderful additions!! Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Thank you everyone. @Kosta, I can do a comparison of the wolf soon. Its a nice model, but not my favorite. It didn't quite meet my expectations.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 3:01 am

If it`s not a problem for you, when you have time for an extra photo of it, it will be nice.
But I am also trasting on your oppinion about the model :)

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 4:26 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Here is my lot of new additions. Everything in the first photo are AAA/ELC models from Taos, excepting the little jaguar cub and mystery brand rubber hatching dino baby. I LOVE all of the AAA/ELC models, they have such a unique quality and charm and a realism of their own. The elephant seal and highland bull is especially great, so thanks Taos! Then in the second photo is my group of thrift store and store purchases. The Schleich's and otter were old actually and I kept forgetting to include them in photo shoots, but the Breyers, Chap Mei (?) barracuda, Tree House kids Labrador, etc. are all nice models too, though less realistic or a little damaged from their past lives, but I love them anyways. I do not however, know anything about the indian rhino other than its vintage-like plastic quality, solid, and not other than China. I haven't decided if I want to keep him yet, but any information about that guy is most welcome. Anyways, I hope everyone's New Year start of collecting is off going well.  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is the model of that buckskin Breyer foal? I have him! He is so cute
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 2:16 am

I don't remember this photo.
The hatching dimetrodon is an AAA or knockoff thereof. Hard to tell, but the black jaguar cub looks like the AAA mold I've seen used for tiger and perhaps lion cubs?
I like the little white pteranodon(?) over the shark. I have the same barracuda, and mine indeed came with a lot of Chap Meis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next