Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:18 am

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:21 am

Some wonderful additions! What a lot of beautyful models Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 1:28 pm

Sharks are resilient animals and Play Visions sharks are resilient toys. It is impressive how they resist all this time to the exigent market.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm

thank you Pips! :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:48 am

More updates again. A great trade with Taos!
Yielded some lovely AAA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And also a Toros Bravos bull!, UK yowies and others.

Then some of my finds, some sort of cheap turtle tube (wanted the softshell turtle), a Carnegie dino, and the newer Wild Republic poly bag (generally wouldnt recommend, the figures are very soft and rubbery. I wanted the coyote and hellbender).

In a moment I will post up close pics of the eagle, and I hope to start my collection up close overview in my display topic soon.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:53 am

Here is the eagle. No brand stamp anywhere, highly detailed, moveable wings and cling talons. I'd guess it is some sort of action figure toy as well, perhaps for a fantasy series like Lord of the Rings (briefly googled and didnt find anything like it for that series yet). Quite a nice figure overall of a large golden eagle type of raptor.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:17 am

Thanks again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Nice additions.......The AAA lot is marvellous.

I like the Dodo and red panda. congratulations. Applause Applause Applause

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 6:54 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Here is the eagle. No brand stamp anywhere, highly detailed, moveable wings and cling talons. I'd guess it is some sort of action figure toy as well, perhaps for a fantasy series like Lord of the Rings (briefly googled and didnt find anything like it for that series yet). Quite a nice figure overall of a large golden eagle type of raptor.

The eagle is indeed included with an action figure called Ezio from Assasin's Creed (NECA).
Aparently it was a SDCC 2012 exclusive.

NECA SDCC Assasin's Creed - Ezio Auditore -Eagle Vision.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Aha! I didnt even think about the Assassin's Creed franchise. The level of detail makes sense then, for a mature action figure line. Thank you for your detective work!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:21 pm

Interesting information. Action figures have interesting animals sometimes included.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:55 am

Got a great package from Casterligg (thank you!), several great figures. I also went to a museum today and they had a great selection of safaris, many of them older! The whale shark is stamped 1991. Also visited a toy store and got some Papo and Safari figures there as well. Also a AAA snow leopard I found some time ago and cleaned finally.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Congratulations, beautieful additions. Especially the crab and the horseshoe crab, you was faster :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Very nice lot, especially the narwhal.

cheers cheers cheers

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Wonderful new models, congratulations Applause
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 1:14 am

Augh the horseshoe! Beat me too lol. Are those figures branded?

Interesting info on the eagle, Bloodrayne, thanks! Makes you wonder how a San Diego Comic Con exclusive (therefore presumably pricey) figure ended up in a thrift store bag in Florida, 3000+ miles away. Ah well!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:41 am

(Sorry I took this long to see your comments) Thank you! I dont believe the crab or horseshoe is stamped by a brand, but I will check to make sure. They are a lighter material but quite nice figures all the same. For me, the maned wolf or horseshoe are the stars of that lot.

If you guys are curious of brands of other figures in my collection, I have another thread where I am trying to do closer up pics and add the basic catalog info for them. If anyone has requests I'm taking them, whatever species you want to see closer up next. I'm just picking randomly right now.

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 2:35 pm

Oooo I was gonna ask about that horsehoe crab too!

And congratulations on the earlier dodo (is that AAA?). Dodos are, if you pardon the expression, getting hard to find!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Yes it is AAA! I also have the one from Papo, so someday the Safari ltd. will make 3. Those are all the ones from big brands I believe.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 12:38 am

The crab and horseshoe are unbranded, and made of solid, hard, light, thinner plastic. When I do those groups for my collection closer look I'll take better photos and share here also.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 6:42 pm

New figures for my shelves. Snagged some harder to find bullylands and AAA, splurged on a pair of dinosaurs, and a whole troop of primates swarmed my shelves.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Beautieful newcomers. I especially like the K&M monkeys

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 2:18 am

Primates and mouflon are beautiful.

Your shelve will fill quickly. flower flower flower

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:41 pm

I think what you are referring to as a mouflon is a domestic "show" (shaved) sheep. The safari monkeys and apes toob was surprisingly nice! I need to get the new primates toob and compare.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Wonderful new models. I will also get the Safari Toob later this year. Safari surely has improved its techniques.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next