Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Thanks Roger. I know few of the the fish species, so if anyone knows them it's welcome info.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Very nice additions again, congratulations! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Thank you Julie. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Really great newcomers! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:21 am

Thanks Yvette! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:03 am

Great newcomers!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Thanks Andreas. sunny

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 pm

SO many new goodies! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:43 pm

What a great new finds ..
i missed a lot of you aditions but its so nice to see.
great finds in trifftshops and great variation in your collection Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Finally got around to photographing these models. I finally decided to grab the "US special editions" that aren't so special anymore for myself. I really only like the animals though, so the horses and calf are pictured but the riders and accessories are not. I also got around the grabbing the last few horses I needed that were being retired and the Lipizzaner and Hanoverian mares are actually nicer than I'd previously appreciated. I also found a few Papo Fantasy sets at a thrift store (a complete surprise since that's the first time I've seen them locally) and though the knights have some broken swords etc. the horses got away with just a few scratches, and they told me they wanted to come home with me so alas I now have a few more nonSchleich Knights and tournament horses on my shelves.
Then, I've been prowling my local stores awaiting the coming of new Schleich models and though I've seen a handful none of them are the much anticipated sloth bear. So I sated myself with the safari moon bear instead. Laughing As well as the dingo and kookaburra and lynx. Then I also found the Schleich spotted jaguar so I couldn't let him go. I also need to find the Dalmatian pup soon, his mother misses him. She finds time to waste playing with an old friend of mine though, a small pointer I found in one my storage boxes that I'd forgotten about. I have no idea on brand or anything, but he's good fun and helps the Dalmatian pass the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Nice newcomers again!! Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Thank you Andreas. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Very nice additions, Paige, congratulations! cheers I especially love your Safari Ltd dingo and kookaburra, they're gorgeous drunken The moon bear looks rather nice as well. Thanks for sharing! Smile

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Nice adds Paige Very Happy I have a bias for the bear and kookaburra Wink
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 am

Here are my three big parcels I've been waiting a week for and they finally came! Two yesterday and one today. The first was from Taos, containing some lovely AAA/ELC models including the wonderful the fallow deer! Leaving the mysterious muntjac for me to track down someday. I really wish that some of the character these models had could be present in modern day figures, that donkey foal is just darling, alongside all the maternal fowl figures and their little chicks and goslings. The border collie and piglet models have quite a size disparity between them, but both are charming, as is the little lamb. I love the little horse colt, the calf, cow, goat, donkey adult and fox are all lovely too. Thanks Taos!

This parcel is from Froggie. I got started collecting with Schleich and remembering their old splendid models, and here are some I thought I'd never track down. Its a pleasure to have the brown llama, newfoundland, condor, komodo and all the rest and its great to see how wonderful and diverse their range once was. It knock several off my retired Schleich list, and its slowly getting shorter every year. Thank you so much Froggie!

Here, lastly I got today, was a wonderful package from Susanne. She always includes the best extras, and the greatest thank you card. Again, some great bullylands, another great Schleich, some of my first Eikohs and some Australian Yowies! Again, special thanks for Susanne. sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:22 am

Oh, i see any rare figurines. Congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Thanks Andreas!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:57 pm

SO many awesome models !!!! I didn't even see the previous ones Sleep Embarassed
Amazing AAA/ELCs you got, WOW Shocked
You got those old special edition Papo knights affraid I had been eying them for a long time, - and then they were gone geek

And SO many precious, rare , old Schleich, - those schnauzers used to cost at least 50 - 60 Euros each, and the condor too !!! Even if the prices of Schlecih have dropped, they are true treasures Very Happy

I am very happy that you like the Aussie-yowies , - they aren't the quality of the American or British ones, but the species are great , and when they stand on a shelf, they look ok Laughing

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 am

Great new additions there.
Love the dark brwon lama the rearing special schleich horse and the fennek sitting in the front!
Cognratz

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:42 am

Congratulations! Very nice additions! The brown llama is very rare, isn't it? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Thanks girls. From the little I know yes the llama is very rare, it was made for only one year. Not quite like the "super beagle" or "super pinto" etc. but up there with the brown pelican, grouse, etc. I would imagine. Though I'm sure others would have more specific info about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 11:03 am

Very nice additions again Very Happy And such a great varity, I just love watch your pictures drunken Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Thanks Julie!

And here we go again! I went to some early garage sales and flea markets (if you can really call them that here) and got really lucky finding some old breyers for very cheap! All of them were 10$ each or less. I like the older ones too and enjoyed researching the sculpts. The dog is not breyer, its not stamped that I can see but I liked him nonetheless and brought him home to keep the horses safe.  Rolling Eyes

Then, my mother went out of town and got me the Schleich Arabian stallion from last year, and Dalmatian pup to join his mom now, as well as the new kangaroo and twin to the jaguar I got a little awhile as well. Then she got me the tree thing from Papo, which will either be dubbed baby Groot or an Enting.  Laughing Then I found a playskool  horse, a fast food restaurant husky toy, some ERTL big horses (the percheron pair and Shetland mare), small sheep all at a thrift store, and Schleich Andalusian foal, chocolate Labrador mom (now SHE needs her puppy) and rabbit as well.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:55 am

Nice adds Very Happy

What is the small sheep ?

Could you make a walkaround of teh Schelcih kangaroo? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 am

These Breyer horses you've found are all very nice figures without the traditional drama we find in some of them.
Many congratulations! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next