Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series

Go down 
+12
MartinH
Gabe
Numa
Roger
Philter4
Arrakai
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
Wildheart
SyLoBe
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series Empty
PostSubject: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Well I picked them up from the post office today - itching to unpack them all the way home - and WOW!  They are SO realistic and beautiful!  So here are a few pictures for you:
Indian Rhino
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Asian Elephant Cow
and I think all these animals below are in scale with each other

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Congrats Harriet, you finally have intercontinental company for that giraffe Very Happy

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 pm

They are very well textured! And what a great size they have! Congratulations :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm

They are super beautiful!On my wishlist! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Fantastic figueres, Henriette, congratulations flower

Wonderful that you got your expensive figueres, how great that they are so lovely !

Do I need to add that the pictures are just ..... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Both figures are awesome! I'd like to see a Wildlife Wonders version of the Indian rhino!
And, for the 25th million time, just wish they had made the Indian rhino larger!
I know I'm a broken record about scale, but I truly believe they need to make a line of figures in scale to each other!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Fantastic figueres, Henriette, congratulations flower

Wonderful that you got your expensive figueres, how great that they are so lovely !

Do I need to add that the pictures are just ..... cheers cheers
Thank you Robert, Sylvia, Mihnea and Susanne cheers cheers I'm SO pleased with them that I've forgotten about the customs charge Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:02 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Both figures are awesome! I'd like to see a Wildlife Wonders version of the Indian rhino!
And, for the 25th million time, just wish they had made the Indian rhino larger!
Thank you Baltimore, they really are awesome!
baltimore zoo wrote:
I know I'm a broken record about scale

Laughing no I agree with you - what do you think about the Bullyland black rhino? He's in scale with everything in that last picture I posted I think.

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 pm

congratz Harriet, they look awsome cheers

I dont have any safari rhino yet, but looking at pics here, I might just get me one of those Very Happy

Thanx for the pics cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
[.....

- what do you think about the Bullyland black rhino? He's in scale with everything in that last picture I posted I think.

Laughing Bullyland can break scales like almost nobody !
Have you seen their "Soft-play" ones, - they are huuuuge !

Here some of their smaller Camels Laughing Laughing

Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Very nice Harriet, I like the elephant and I think the size is closer to scale with the Schleich figures.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:28 pm

These figures and pictures are really nice!!! :)
Congratulations Harriet!Very Happy
Indian rhinos are large but smaller than the African species! The highest point of the body of an Indian rhino is almost the same as the sholders of an okapi. So the rhino is not very big but not very small too! :)
The elephant is magnificent!:)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Philter4 wrote:
Very nice Harriet, I like the elephant and I think the size is closer to scale with the Schleich figures.
Thanks Anna, Phil and Roger!
Susanne I love that HUGE camel! I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Fantastic pictures! They are brilliant, thanks for posting these.

SOme of those wildlife wonders models are brilliant and that Elephant fits in perfect scale wise with the Schleich Zebra etc.

I absolutely love that Indian Rhino - the best one I have seen so far and the size does not seem to be that big so it fits in with the Schleich models....

Thats great stuff! I want this now! :-)

Last edited by Schleichzoo on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Wow, they are so amazing! Shocked Shocked

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
Fantastic pictures! They are brilliant, thanks for posting these.
I absolutely love that Indian Rhino - the best one I have seen so far and the size doesnot seem to be that big so it fits in with the Schleich models?

Thats great stuff! I want this now! :-)
Thank you Numaan!
Yes, the Indian rhino is small and fits with them nicely on the shelf, here's a better picture with some of my rhinos:
Schleichzoo wrote:
SOme of those wildlife wonders models are brilliant and that Elephant fits in perfect scale wise with the Schleich Zebra etc.
It's great, she's even nicer than I expected and is the perfect scale yes. cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 am

Gabe wrote:
Wow, they are so amazing! Shocked Shocked
Thanks Gabe cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 am

Indian rhinos are as almost as big as white rhinos(5 ft 7 in to 6 ft 7 in) tall and can be up to 13 ft in length, and weigh over 6,000 pounds(the white rhino 5 ft to 6 ft 3 in and 10 -14 ft in length, and weigh close to 8,000 pounds)!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:39 am

oh my... Harriet I love your photos. They have amazing light cheers
Anyway... indian rhino from Safari is the bes! I can´t wait to have him in my collection... and WW asian elephant? She´s so gorgeous!! Shocked I will be so poor Crying or Very sad
Bullyland black rhino... I was always like "well I don´t know" about him... He is too big:/ But your photos of him are so amazing that I must have him in my collection Embarassed

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 am

Congratulations Harriet! I just particularly love the indian rhino. Of course wwonder indian elephant nice to have. But it just too big for me to fit in with other critters.

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:33 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congratulations Harriet! I just particularly love the indian rhino. Of course wwonder indian elephant nice to have. But it just too big for me to fit in with other critters.
Thank you Martin and Ken!
The Bullyland rhino is a must have, he doesn't take up any more space than the Schleich Rhinos, he's just a bit taller. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
ken yeo wrote:
The Bullyland rhino is a must have, he doesn't take up any more space than the Schleich Rhinos, he's just a bit taller. Very Happy

exactly... he is taller... that´s what i was worry about...
silent silent

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:36 pm

MartinH wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

exactly... he is taller... that´s what i was worry about...
silent silent
I'm sure he will easily fit in exclamation

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 pm

I am not thatkeen on the Bullyland Rhino either, there is something about its legs that doesnt sit right with me - I think they are a tiny bit too long making the rhino stand taller. Rhino's have shorter stumpier legs but the Bully Rhino has tall slender legs like an antelope or something and so I am not keen on it and its pose.....

Love the others though.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
I am not thatkeen on the Bullyland Rhino either, there is something about its legs that doesnt sit right with me - I think they are a tiny bit too long making the rhino stand taller. Rhino's have shorter stumpier legs but the Bully Rhino has tall slender legs like an antelope or something and so I am not keen on it and its pose.....

Love the others though.
He is in an unusual pose. He's no way near as realistic as the Papo black Rhino, but I like him a lot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Can you tell I'm trying to make you like him Numaan Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series   Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  and Asian rhino from Wildlife series Empty

Back to top Go down

Asian Elephant 2010 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders and Asian rhino from Wildlife series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next