Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:57 am

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Adult Alpaca? Sure they have one, if you can get it.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Dear Susanne, and everybody else, I have also seen on ebay an Alpaca Adult large-size by AAA, but I couldn't get it, because it was like 36 bucks, so I wasn't able to afford that kind of thing just now. Oh, well. Maybe Someday, if ebay still has it. In the meantime, whoever's editing Tai, take note of this info. It might prove to be useful. Yes, I will show you all pictures of the latest AAA figures in my collection. Please also take note that the pictures themselves won't be coming soon, as we're having a problem with getting a really good quality picture of each figure. Not to worry, the pictures of the arctic fox and Alpaca calf will come. As far as other news goes, the total of AAA figures in my collection has decreased by one, because I took that figure out, and decided to sell it. Oh well, at least I am still in the hundreds, for now anyway. I have also acquired a Mojo Cobra and Rattlesnake. Also started collecting K&M figures too. Well, that's it for news, so if anything else happens, I'll let you know. Aschuck.

P.S. The AAA Figures I had in my inventory have all sold, just to lte you know.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 1:10 am

I am so glad you've found these. I knew you wanted them a lot.
Surely AAA needs a lot of work at Toy Animal Wiki but, with the help of all, yourself included, we will surely be able of sorting lots of these figures in a comprehensive way.
The Arctic fox is already photographed on TAW with a picture of my collection. I am now very curious to see your alpaca, I need o be sure it is different from the llama baby already entered.
Great you are collecting Mojo and K&M. Let me know if you find the large K&M fennec fox. It is one of the figures that is being hard to add to my collection of foxes. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 3:21 am

dear Sts Friends,

Hey, just thought to let you all know that next week, I am getting/ordering a bunch of AAA (AKA Mamejo) figures from the website imex-modle.com. In the order, there is a bunch of stuff for my collection. The Order is as follows: Large Dolphin (9-inch), Extra Large Sea Turtle (13-inch), A set of four different butterflies, An armadillo Large (6-inch), a large raccoon, A jumbo Sabertooth tiger, and a mammoth of the same size (12 inches), a chameleon (8-inch), a large manta ray, and that's about it. I hope this list helps you collectors of this brand out. It sure helps me, especially now that I can get these wholesale. Oops, I think I said too much. Oh, well, you all will see pictures soon anyway, so no matter. Anyway, that's the latest from my side, so if anybody has comments for this post please reply. Aschuck P.S. Imex Model has some very nice jumbo size dinosaurs all of them 18 inches. Unfortunately, they are pretty expensive. A few of them are 20 inches. The reason I know all this is because I checked the website.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 am

Great lot, cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 5:54 pm

WOW !!! You will soon have a very exceptional and unusual collection of AAA models cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 4:55 pm

Great

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Arctic Fox and Alpaca Calf arriving this week   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:33 am

Dear Sts Friends, Hi guys, just thought to let you know that the AAA Alpaca Calf and Arctic Fox will be coming in the mail this week. As for other figures by AAA, those will be coming next month sometime. I mean, of course, the Armadillo and a bunch of others that I'm going to be ordering. Well, I'll let you know if I find anything else, so keep your eyes peeled. Hey, if anyone wants pictures of these, then that task will have to wait as of right now. I've asked my dad to help with the pictures of these, but we haven't goten around to them yet. Just thought I'd let you all know. Aschuck

P.S. The current total in my collection (if you count the people) is 818 figures. This includes the figures that I'm ordering. Also, no new news from Safari.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Ltd Hatching Crocodile Found too.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 5:21 am

Dear Sts Friends, Well, by now, the AAA Arctic Fox and Alpaca Calf have arrived in my collection. Also recently ordered a Safari Ltd Hatching Crocodile, one from the Incredible Creatures line. That's all the news for now, but I'll keep you posted as far as anything new goes. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Big Very Fuzzy Plans   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2019 3:14 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Hey, I just thought I would let you all know that I am planning on getting for my collection a AAA Large alpaca from Ebay. It's discontinued, by the way, and it's about 40 bucks, but still ... Well, I am going to try and get it anyway. I am also going to get a safari Ltd goose (The one whose sitting on the nest). As for other news, well, I named the AAA arctic fox Bayleaf, on account of some of my fox family having a trend of spice names, you know, like Dill (Schleich Fox 14338), and so on. So I decided to name this new one Bayleaf. Does anyone even know if that's spice? Well, maybe it's an herb, but at this point, it really doesn't matter that much. Still no news from Safari, by the way. Also, did you know that AAA made a vampire bat? Yeah, I've been doing some digging about there products lately. That's how come I know so much. See? A lot of research pays off, in the long run. I'll let you know what other finds I see on ebay too, okay? Oh and did anyone like the title for this post? I made it kind of cute, because, well, I don't know, I just felt like being funny. Well, I do have some more digging to do, so I'll keep you all posted about my finds.

Aschuck

P.S. AAA also made a horseshoe bat at some point. Man, if I could get my hands on that one, that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Starfish Found On Ebay It really is AAA   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Dear Sts Friends, Well, I decided not to get the AAA Adult Alpaca. It turned out to be too expensive, so I am planning on getting a AAA 9-inch Starfish instead. Also getting the Safari Ltd Goose on nest figure too. Well, that's about it for news, but I'll keep you posted as far as my other finds go. Aschuck. P.S. Do we have a AAA Starfish on Tai yet?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2019 10:46 pm

Interesting, recently I visited an aquarium and I had a living starfish in my hands, it was around 9 inches, exactly as the AAA figure you mentioned. No, we don't have it yet at the Toy Animal Wiki and I am sure you'll find the starfish an impressive figure. You did well not getting the alpaca so expensive, I am sure someday you will find it cheaper. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Some Mixed News   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 12:09 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, I have news again, and it's just this that the AAA Armadillo that I mentioned, and the otheres mentioned awhile ago, well, they are going to take a long time in getting here. So that's kind of a bummer, but you know, life happens like that sometimes. Also, the imex folks wouldn't sell to my company because I don't have a brick and mortar store. As for other news, I'm hopefully making an amazon order this month, so we'll see what AAA figures that yields. Still no news from safari at the moment. Also hoping to make a veghead order soon too. Did you know that they actually have a lot of snake figures? In other words, that site might be really useful for Tai. I therefore urge you Roger, to do some research, and see what you can find out. Well, that's about it for now, so as always I will keep you posted about my doings. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 am

I have a few AAA figures for trade /sale

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More News from My Collection   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 2:59 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, it looks like I will be ordering at least some AAA figures this month, well at the end anyway. The only problem is I don't know which ones I want to order first. I suppose I could start with the large smilodon and woolly mammoth 35000 and 35001. Anyway, I just thought I would let all of you know. Also lately, I have acquired two Schleich Calves for my collection, so I might end up ordering some people figures for my collection namely three eldrador sets: Yeti, Kraken King, and stone skeleton. Also, did you know that the lava golem from eldrador works well as a person in my collection? Well, as usual I'll keep you all posted about my finds. Aschuck

P.S. No new news from safari as yet.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Medium Devilfish Found   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Today, I went to goodwill, and managed to stumble on a figure of a devilfish. It was made by AAA, and so I bought it thinking that it would be a really nice addition to my collection. It still is in my collection even now. The question is, do we even have a picture of a AAA Medium Devilfish on Tai? If not, then I could supply the photo. Well, let me know what you all think, and I'll keep you all posted about my other finds. Aschuck

P.S. Also went to a consigment shop where I saw, but didn't buy, a Schleich cow with head lowered.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 3:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that a few days ago, a friend of mine and I ordered a AAA Hedgehog and Smilodon from Ebay. Just thought I'd let you know, so that if anyone reads these posts, they can catch up on the latest from my side of the world. Do we have pictures of a AAA hedgehog on Tai? If we don't, I think it's time we took stock of what we have of AAA in our collections. Right now, I have about 109 AAA figures in my collection. That number will grow though, I'm sure. Well, if anybody reads this and replies, then that's great. I'd love to hear what you all think. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 6:42 pm

We can always use more help at Tai, with AAA and other things. I have some photos someone sent me I haven't gotten on there yet for AAA. We know very little about their historic production.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Info for: AAA 96935 Green Notched Turtle   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 2:28 am

Dear Sts Friends: Hi, Did you know that AAA might have made a brown version of the green notched turtle (96935)? Interesting, isn't it. Anyway, apparently, Veghead.com has a brown notched turtle figure for sale. I myself am planning on getting the green version. As far as other news, I now have in my collection a certain Safari Ltd goose 245929, and will soon have a papo elephant seal. Now that's a creature that I don't have. Also, AAA might have made several sea turtles. This is just speculation, but it might lead somewhere, if we collectors know where to look. In other words, I'll see about ordering from veghead next month, and we'll see what that brings. Aschuck

P.S. Veghead also has several Safari discontinued models, Namely: Clown Anemonefish, Blue Crab, Horseshoe Crab, White lipped snail, and armadillo. If you're interested in any of these, then veghead is the place for you.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 11:05 am

cheers

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: They Really are coming   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 4:36 am

Hi Guys, Well, do you remember when I wrote a post about a lot of AAA figures I was getting? Well, I wrote that when I thought I would be getting them, and now, at the end of this month, I finally am getting them, the lot of figures I mean. At least ten figures in this lot, maybe more. Well, if there's any more news, I'll let you know. Aschuck

P.S. I also ordered last month a papo elephant seal, which I've never had a figure of in my collection before.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Sika Deer Fawn   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 12:48 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Okay, even though we don't have a picture of this one, I still think it would be nice to have a page for it on Tai. I'm talking about a AAA Sika Deer fawn I just discovered on ebay last night. It is sold by this place called Monster House Hong Kong. They also had a steller's Sea Lion made by AAA, as well as a AAA dodo Bird. If anybody has any information concerning these guys, then let me know. In the meantime, even though we don't have a picture for the mentioned Sika Deer fawn, I think it would be good to create a page for it on TAI, just so other collectors of AAA can know that it exists.

Aschuck

P.S. They also had in their ebay store a AAA adult alpaca.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:09 pm

I think I know this man. He has nice stuff, but is certainlty not the cheapest seller on the net Wink

PS, I have the fawn, - I'll try to remember taking a picture, if you do not buy it Very Happy

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Beavers   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've found them, a pair of AAA beavers on ebay, slightly used, but they'll work, regardless of the paint condition. I really think a page or two needs to be made at Tai for a AAA Baby Beaver, because we don't have a picture of that one yet. Also, well I might have posted about this elsewhere, but safari has released a yeti and mothman as part of there line up this year. No idea why they would release some things early, but we'll see what else they have in store. As of late, I am getting an adult and baby beaver from ebay, both made by AAA. That's all for the news, but if anyone has any comments about the news from safari, then please reply to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Thanks for info Anna! I hope you can share a picture of the beaver kit as soon as you get it. Very Happy
Well, the Rodents and Rabbits page wasn't updated yet. So, I listed all I know:
- 4 beavers (3 pictured)
- 3 mice (0 pictured)
- 2 chipmunks (1 pictured)
- 2 flying squirrels (both pictured)
- 3 hedgehogs (1 pictured)
- 1 mole (without picture)
- 2 porcupines (both pictured)
- 1 hare (without picture)
- 2 rabbits (1 pictured)

I am sure the list is not complete and obviously several of them still miss pictures as you can see.
I favoured the family grouping instead of large and small once I believe the small ones are priimarily intended to represent youngsters.
I want also to note that hedgehogs and moles are listed together just for convenience once they're not rodents neither rabbits.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next