Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: More News   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:29 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, the new collecta Xiphactinus and pravitoceras arrived in the mail from ebay. They're great figures, although they took a month getting here, but still they really look good. Still waiting for the lot of 11 figures from ebay, so we'll see when that arrives. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know what's going on.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 1:54 am

Some of my AAA jumbo animals. Looking for AAA jumbo laying tiger figure. If you have it, plz show me. :-)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 3:14 am

This Xiphactinus Collecta has great details its mouth looks scary.

congratulations. cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA jumbo animals list? any help please?   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 2:45 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone have a list of the jumbo size animals that other forum members have by AAA? A copy of this list would be much appreciated, because I'm making a list of all the AAA figures I need to get for my collection. Anyway, any help would be great. Also, a lot of 11 figures should be arriving any day now from ebay, so we'll see what that holds. Current total in my collection right now is 1930.

Anyway, if anyone could help me in compiling this list, that would be great.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The lot of 11   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 6:23 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the lot of 11 figures arrived today from ebay, and I kept 4. No idea what the brands are, but hey this is good. The current total of figures in my collection (if you count everything) is now 1934. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:21 pm

Applause Applause
You feel very happy when a pack of animals arrives.

Congratulations.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Fictional Creatures Book Series   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:28 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it, I've finally started a series of books which feature my fictional creatures. The first book is called The Ice Fields of Kahara: Bigger than a Dream, Book 1. Anyway, I just thought I should let all you fantasy lovers know that the first story in the first book features an ice tigress. At this point, I'm working on writing the rough draft of the first story, but hopefully someone will be interested. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know. As of right now, no new additions for my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 2:23 am

How exciting to get new models! Congratulations! That is exciting to hear about your writing too, good luck with your endeavor!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lot of 12 AAA figures coming from ebay.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 6:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to say, there's a lot of 12 AAA figures coming from ebay for me. Dad and I ordered the lot to do, so we'll see what this new lot reveals for my collection. And that's about it for news, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New Pages for Taw.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Dear Roger,

Hey, I was wondering, if I gave you the information about my AAA figures that I have, then would you be able to create pages for my figures, based on the information I give you? Just a thought to help your editing, since I can't create pages myself. It's not pos'sible to do on a braillenote Touch Plus, I don't think. Anyway, if you need info about my AAA figures, then I can provide you with as much as you want. Also, Aaa figures that are 20 inches in measurement should be labeled as "Jumbo," because they are larger than extra extra large, as in 13 inches. This is the case with the sea turtle whose number is 12813. Anyway, these suggestions should be useful, but if they aren't enough then let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: What's the lot of AAA figures   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, dad says that the lot of 12 figures will arrive in about a week. I really can't wait to see them, because a bunch of them might be seals. I don't know this for sure, but it's a good guess, since I haven't even seen these figures yet. Anyway, we'll see if there are any doubles, and I guess those I'll sell. In the meantime, I just wanted to ask, could somebody please email me a list of AAA jumbo animals? See, I'm on the hunt for these, and I'm not sure what to do. A little help would be nice. Anyway, if anyone reads this post, just know that I need help with my searchlist, when it comes to AAA.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: For those of us who like legos ...   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:54 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to a couple of stores, and managed to find 3 Schleich items for my collection. Also, lately I've ordered some lego parts, so I'm expecting those in the mail. The current total of my collection is now 1947. Anyway, that's the news for new additions, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA lot info   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 12:26 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, my dad says that the lot of 12 AAA figures should arrive any day now. I'm so excited to see it. Also, dad and I put another lot of AAA figures on his ebay watchlist. We'll be ordering that lot at the end of this month. Just as a preview, the lot has 36 figures, one of which is a walrus. Also, here is a list of the figures I managed to find the other day:

Schleich 14838 Snow Leopard

Schleich 15027 Brontosaurus and a random dinosaur made by Schleich which I don't know the number for. Anyway, that's the news, for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 1:28 am

So exciting! Your collection sounds like a busy place these days, that is a good feeling. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:46 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, of course my collection is a busy project. I mean, one of the reasons I collect stuff in the first place is because it gives me and the Lord joy. I bet when He sees my ostriches getting themselves tangled up in things, He probably laughs. And basically, that's the way it's supposed to be, at least for me. So of course my collection is doing good, because that's practically my life, and my identity. See God? I told you ordering lots from ebay was a sort of good idea! See? Anyway, if anyone reads this, just know that my life, for the moment, is going great.

Aschuck

P.S. I've been telling lots of stories lately too. Mest of them are what I call silent stories. A silent story is a type of story where none of the characterst move or talk or do things, you just sit there and look at them. For me, this is really relaxing, just sort of sorting through everything.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:40 am

Wonderful new models to add to your collection! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lot is coming!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 10:28 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, the lot of 12 figures arrived today at my dad's address. He says he'll be bringing it tomorrow. Boy am I excited. Also, has anyone heard anything about CollectA 2022? Just wondering.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Who else collects legos on this forum?   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 12:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I was wondering, am I the only one who collects legos on this forum or what? Does anyone else here on the forum collect legos? If so, here is a website address for those of you with Lego wishlists or searchlists:

Well, here's a shorthand for the address, since I couldn't put in the link: it's basically rebrickable dot com. It's at this website that a lego collector can find images, part numbers, and other info for all sorts of lego parts. I just thought I'd let you all know about this, because it's a great resource, for me at least. Have fun browsing.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Two seals and a dolphin   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 9:40 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, dad brought the lot of figures from ebay that we ordered, and here are descriptions of the figures I've kept:

Dolphin Large: Looks like the AAA dolphin 12206, only this one has its tongue sticking out.

Seal Pup: The back feet of this seal are together, like the AAA seal pup 13827, only this seal pup has its mouth open, not closed, like the mouth of 13827.

Sea Lion Pup: A smaller version of 12809 AAA sea Lion. Identical to the larger version.

And those are the figures I kept.

The AAA total is now 270.

Current total of my collection is 1953.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More new additions   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 7:51 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you all know I ordered some more collecta figures from happy hen toys. Here's a list of what I ordered.

Arsinoitherium, Narwhal, Western Gorilla Baby, Pygmy Hippo, And Manatee Calf Swimming.

Aschuck

P.S. I really liked the arsinoitherium, then again, I ended up keeping all the figures, so I guess there's no point in saying which one was my favorite.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:00 pm

Congrats! I recently purchased the pygmy hippo and manatee from CollectA and they are amazing models!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:11 pm

A pygmy hippo? Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Boley and lego news   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:41 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that yes, I do collect LEGO, and also Boley animals. Right now, I have about 77 Lego animals and people, and 1 Boley spider in my collection. I'm also thinking of investigating other Boley animals in the future. The other day, I purchased 2 lego sets, and got some interesting parts. Anyway, if any one else collects lego, I'd love to hear from you. Also, does any one else collect Boley animals?

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A Schleich Lion, and some Lego additions   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 11:16 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to the little consignment shop that I have dealings with, and managed to find a Schleich lion. Also, I went to a bookstore, and purchased a lego set. This had a boat, a sawfish, and a crab, as well as some people, and some jewels, which I kept. Anyway, as you all know my collection is growing steadily. The current total is 1977. I just wanted to let you know about the new additions.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Latest Lego news for my collection   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 12:38 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I ordered a Lego set from ebay, which has a lot of great parts in it. I know for sure I'm keeping the lobster and dolphin, but I don't know about anything else. Anyway, these are the latest additions, so if more news comes my way, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next