Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: AAA Hatching Eagle   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Dear Roger and others,

Well, last night, I stumbled on this wevsite called ron's rescued treasures.com. It turns out that they are selling some AAA figures, including a AAA Eagle hatching out of an egg. I write about this figure in particular because it interests me, and would be very useful in my collection. Anyway, I think a page should be made for this figure at Tai, just for future reference, to help out other collectors of the AAA brand. Oh, if I ever get this figure, then I'll be sure to share pictures. By the way, dad and I took some AAA pictures the other day, but we couldn't load them on my computer yet. I still have about 11 AAA pictures to send you right now Roger, so keep your eyes peeled for an email or two from me. Well, if anyone has any comments about this aforementioned AAA figure then let me know.

Aschuck

P.S. Did you know that AAA Also made a hatching sea turtle and a hatching ostrich chick? It's all very interesting, I think.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:03 pm

Thanks Anna, your research about the brand has been very useful. As consequence of your post, I created a page to hatching animals as I did before to hatching dinosaurs. Taking in consideration that the ostrich really exists, we have already listed a little series of 5 figures even if the tortoise is the only pictured and it is part of a lifecycle. AAA is complex, isn't it?
About the fawn, I really haven't found the picture of it. I wanted to check if it is really a sikka deer or if it is the already known fallow deer fawn.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Hatching Snakes Info   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:11 am

Dear Roger,

Found out from my collection That AAA Made These Hatching Snakes, all of which I have pictures of:

Mamba Hatching, Black Snake Hatching, Black Rat Snake Hatching (96239), and Python Hatching.

If you want to get copies of these figures for yourself, then Veghead.com is your best bet. At least that's where I got these snakes. Yes I do have pictures of them, so you can go ahead and list them on Tai, if you want, and I'll try to get the pictures to you whenever I can. Aschuck

P.S. I also have a AAA Ostrich chick walking. Well, I'll keep you updated on my findings as far as hatching animals goes, and if you find anything, then let me know. P.P.S. Did you know that AAA Made a Hatching T-rex? I basically have all the AAA Hatching Dinosaurs, except the Parasaurolophus and Brachiosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:40 am

Hello Anna. I added a list of these snakes hatching to the new page dedicated to Hatching Animals. They are in a subsection but eventually they will have their own page. The ostrich hatching is also already pictured once I believe it is the figure of the ostrich set that is already on TAW. The T-Rex is not among the hatching dinosaurs yet once I believe it is from a set similar to the ostrich but I will surely study the best way to list it. I worked also hardly on primates section. Still lot of work to do but things have to go slowly. Looking forward to see if you manage a way to take good pictures to the wiki. bounce

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Hatching Fish, I don't know what species exactly   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:45 am

Dear Roger, Well, here's another one, a AAA Hatching Fish, which I don't have the species for. Oh well, you can just list it, and we'll correct it later. Just thought I'd let you know. Oh, now there's a figure I don't have yet. So, I don't have the hatching crocodile, ostrich eagle, fish, or sea turtle. Well, I guess I'll have to keep looking for now. Aschuck.

P.S. News from Safari:

Mythical Realms: Mothman and Yeti.

Toobs: Cryptozoology, with new paint work. That's the news from Safari for 2020. Don't know when I'll know more, but will keep you informed.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Sets Info   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Dear Roger,

Here is some useful info concerning three AAA sets I found some months back:

AAA 32127 T-rex Life Cycle. I used to have this complete set, but I sold the pieces that I couldn't use for my collection. List of the Parts: T-rex Hatching (32271) T-rex Juvenile, T-rex Adult, and T-rex Skeleton. Found on Ebay.

AAA Monarch Butterfly Life Cycle 12830. No idea what all comes in this set, but apparently, AAA Might've made a Life Cycle of a swallowtail Butterfly too. All I have is the item number and the name.

Butterflies assortment of 4. AAA 12831. Set of Four butterflies, about 5 inches each.

Well, that's all the news I could find as of right now, but I'll let you know if I find any more. Great job on Tai, by the way, and I hope we can continue editing, as well as we can. At any rate, I'll keep you supplied with information. Aschuck

P.S. AAA Also made an adult and Baby Sawfish (96118 and 96119).
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Brachiosaurus Hatching Found   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:44 am

Dear Roger,

Well, nothing new, as far as new info goes for AAA, but I did manage to order from ebay a AAA Brachiosaurus Hatching. This might be the one pictured on Tai, so that's great. Now the number of AAA figures in my collection is 115. Hopping to order from Veghead sometime this month. We'll see what all I can get. By the way, Veghead does have really nice AAA figures. I really wish they would tell their customers what brand of figure they would be getting. It would be easier on us collectors for sure. I know that I ordered at least four hatching snakes from Veghead, well, make that five, if you count the Safari Hatching Cobra. Of course this was a few months ago, so you know, we probably have pictures of the snakes by now. Those snakes by the way, are made by AAA, and I have a few pictures of them on my computer. Also, dad and I were going to load the most recent AAA pictures on to my computer, but we couldn't because he had things to do. Dad said that we could load pictures another day. Well, that's okay, because there are still some pictures that need to be taken, namely: AAA Polar Bear Cub Facing Right, the two new beavers by AAA, and the Hatching T-rex by AAA. Well, that's it for news. I'll let you know when I get more.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Beaver Info   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:42 am

Dear Roger,

Well, it seems that you will soon have a picture of the AAA beaver holding a stick, because that is the one I just got from ebay. The AAA Beaver Baby is standing I think, looking a little to the side. Interesting. There's also a third beaver by AAA which I'm on the hunt for whose item number is 13823. This figure is about foru inches tall, and I think I've seen it online, but I don't remember exactly where. At any rate we'll soon have pictures of my beavers up on Tai. Also, dad and I finally put some more AAA pictures on my computer, so the process of sending them to you should be started tomorrow. Mom and I will be sure to name the photos, so you can identify them. Well, that's all the news for now, but I'll let you know when I get more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Corrections Again, tried again with putting in the pages for my figures   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:44 am

Dear Roger,

Well, I thought I'd try again at editing Tai, but again I failed, well sort of. See, I knew what I wanted the page to say, I just couldn't do the whole coding thing. So, I was wondering if you could correct my mistakes, since you know a lot more about coding than I do. Well, what do you think? Well, I guess you'll see for yourself right? Anyway, the figure page I tried to create is called AAA Salmon Baby. This particular figure is different from the Young Salmon 13833. The difference is in the size mostly, maybe in the coloring, but I don't really know for sure. Anyway, when creating the page, just keep in mind that the salmon connected with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is indeed a young salmon, not a baby. So, that's the news, for now anyway. Well, I should probably end this post, but as always I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey, Tell everybody that Safari has released a Mothman and Yeti for Mythical Realms. That would be much appreciated if you could pass on the word.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Arctic Wolf Lying   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:50 pm

Dear Roger, Well, nothing new as of late, but a friend of mine is ordering for me a AAA Platypus from ebay, I hope at least. Anyway, that's happening later this month. Also, did you know that AAA made a Arctic wolf lying down? Even if this figure isn't pictured on Tai yet, I think a page should be created just for other collectors to get information for their wishlists. Anyway, that's all thll keeAschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Platypus Found   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 2:17 am

Dear Roger,

Well, it seems that we'll finally have a picture of a AAA Platypus, because I'm getting one from ebay. Great, hunh. Anyway, I also received a AAA Hatching brachiosaurus to day too. Well, as always, I'll keep you posted as far as AAA news goes, and I guess that's it for now.

Aschuck

P.S. I'm hopefully making an order of schleich figures at the end of this month.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Finds again   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:29 am

Dear Roger,

Today I went to Volunteers of America and got a large bag of random figures. Turns out that there was a hippo calf in there which was made by AAA. The Hippo calf is just standing with the mouth closed. I also managed to send you some pictures through email. Did you get them yet? If you have, I'd like to know if they'll work for Tai's AAA Section.Well, that's all the news, for now anyway. I'll let you know when I get more.

Aschuck

P.S. I have finally found a AAA Platypus for my collection from ebay. It was expensive, but it was worth buying. Now I have 116 AAA figures in my collection.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Pictures: Which ones can you use?   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 3:51 am

Dear Roger,

Hi. Hey, I was just looking at Tai, and I noticed that some of my pictures were there. Now, I just wanted to know which pictures of mine you didn't use. The reason, you ask? Because if I can, I'll try to take better pictures of the figures we still don't have on Tai. So if there are any pictures that need to be redone, then let me know. Good thing about the hippo calf, I actually found that at the local VOA. Also, I still have some figures that need their pictures taken, and we are in the process of finding an alternative photographer, in other words, one who's not my dad, who thinks my collection as a whole is "Ridiculous," which is crazy, because he is, indirectly, insulting me as a collector. Yeah, that's pretty bad if you ask me. Oh well, at least we'll finally get a picture of a AAA platypus, because I have one now! Anyway, write me if you want, and we'll go from there.

Aschuck

P.S. Did you end up using the pictures of the hatching snakes yet? If not, then those can always be redone too. Just tell me what's what, and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 pm

Anna, I fixed your work at the wiki regarding the salmon baby. I renamed the already posted to salmon young and opened a new link to the baby. If you send the picture to me, I will make the rest of the job.
About wolves, it seems all models can be found in grey, brown, black and white colors. I am listing them as long as I know the existence of these versions.
I haven't used the hatching snakes yet, we really need better pictures of these.
About your dad, I am so sorry about that, unfortunately many people find our collections ridiculous. They often forget to use a mirror to see how ridiculous are many things they do. For example, when a father finds ridiculous a hobby that gives so many joy to his daughter, that makes her happy and helps her knowing more about the wonderful of the animals, it is more than ridiculous, it is not sensate. Though, I don't like to judge the way others think.
I also recomend that this kind of personal message, you'd use e-mail instead of posting on forum once those are private matters and the forum is public.
By the way, is your platypus the large or the small one?

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 9:38 pm

Hi Roger,
I have quite a few pictures of AAA models that are missing from TAI.Do you want me to email them to you?

Regards,

Taylor

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 11:47 pm

Taos wrote:
Hi Roger,
I have quite a few pictures of AAA models that are missing from TAI.Do you want me to email them to you?

Regards,

Taylor

Do it please! Very Happy You can send them to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Slowly, we all together will build a good source about AAA figures. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: My platypus   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:35 am

Dear Roger, Yes, my platypus is the large one, from AAA. AAA also did a very large howling male wolf in gray brown and white. The numbers connected with these figures are as follows: 96961 Brown Wolf Male Howling Large.

96964 Gray Wolf Male Howling Large.

96966 Arctic Wolf Howling Large.

The only reason I have thin info is because I looked these figures up on Ebay. At the moment, I'm still searching for 96961 96964 And 96966. Well, I should end this post, but any more info would be nice.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Armadillos Found   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:32 am

Dear Roger and others,

Well, just thought to let you all know that I just ordered a lot of three AAA Armadillos, mama and two babies. Apparently it appears that AAA made two armadillo baby versions, or something like that. So we'll see when the order arrives what the babies look like. That's all the news lately, but I'll keep you posted.

Aschuck

P.S. Do we have any pictures of AAA Armadillos on Tai?

P.P.S. As far as red pandas go, AAA made two other versions that I know exist: one red panda looking left, and the other looking right. Both of these have the same exact item number, so they're really hard to identify. The only reason I know all this is because I have the AAA red panda who is looking to the left. There does exist a red panda looking to the right. Boy, I wish I had that figure!
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Hedgehog on the way   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:07 am

Dear Roger, Hi, just wanted to let you know that I am going to acquire another AAA Hedgehog sometime soon. He is different from the other hedgehog that I already have, so I'll share pictures as soon as I can. That's all the news for now.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Recently Ordered a AAA hedgehog that is different than the one I have   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 5:10 am

Dear Roger,

Well, lately, I have ordered a AAA Hedgehog, which is different than the one I have. This other one, it seems, is smaller, and the item number is different too. I'll be sure to show you pictures of all my AAA figures sometime soon. Also, I have hired a really good photographer to take the pictures, so we should have good results for Tai at some point. Which reminds me: how's the editing going? Any new pages that I should know about? Also, any new pictures (Not from me obviously)? Just thought I'd ask, since the editing of Tai is so important to us collectors as a whole. Well, nothing new from my end, as far as new figures goes, but if you have anything new to share about AAA pictures, then please reply.

Aschuck

P.S. The item number for the new Hedgehog is 55046. The size: 2.75 inches. Perhaps it is a baby hedgehog?
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Photographer Finally Found! Yay!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:16 am

Dear Roger, Well, just thought to let you and the others know that I have finally found a photographer for my AAA Figures. She's a good friend of mine, and probably has a really good camera, so we'll see how the pictures come out. Anyway, she will be emailing the pictures to you, so keep your eyes peeled for an email address that's not mine. If this whole method I have just described doesn't work, then I'll just forward you the pictures slowly. Also, I'm probably making an order from veghead this month, so we'll see what that yields for AAA figures. Well, that's all the news for now, but I'll keep you all informed as to how things are, collection wise.

Aschuck

P.S. News from Safari: New stuff sometime in a few months. Don't know exactly when.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: What New Pictures did you get from that other member?   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:24 am

Dear Roger,

So, what other pictures did you get in your email, besides mine I mean? Just wondering if you could provide me with the descriptions of those AAA pictures, so I can take notes for my collection.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: How's the Editing of the AAA Section going?   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Dear Roger, Hi, it's just me again, and I wanted to know if the editing of the AAA section is going good at Tai. What are the new pictures? I mean the ones that aren't mine? I am starting another pile of AAA figures to be taken pictures of, but the pile is currently incomplete, because I have to get some figures from veghead, which I'm planning to do this month. Also, I think a page for the AAA Blue tongued skink looking left, and also the one looking right should be added to Tai. I can, of course provide you with pictures of these, because they'll be in my collection, as well as several others. Anyway, what do you think? Should we create separate pages for the two blue tongued skinks or not? I personally think it would be useful for other collectors like myself, to have really good photos of the two different blue tongued skinks, so they could see which one or ones they needed for their collections. Just a thought, considering that I myself have used toy Animal Wiki to take notes for the AAA portion of my collection. Also, I recently purchased a lot from ebay, which had a AAA gorillla in it. He is standing, but I'm not sure how to describe him, other than he's standing. I'll send you a picture at some point, so you can see what I mean. Anyway, I'll keep you posted about my veghead finds, and in the meantime, you can go on editing, and we'll see how things work out. Also, glad you liked Emma's pictures. She'll be taking more in the future.

Aschuck.

P.S. Did you know that veghead has a jumbo size crocodile figure?
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Scorpion, great white shark small, and killer whale calf found at VOA.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 2:57 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the other day, I went to V.O.A. and found some AAA figures, some of which I didn't have. Those that I didn't have were:

Leopard cub walking, Scorpion, Great White Shark small version, and killer whale calf.

The Leopard cub is already in my collection, but I can get pictures soon of the other ones I have. There was also a leopard lying down. Does anyone want a picture of that one too? Anyway, the other figures were all copies of ones I had already. Very few AAA figures in this find, but a few is better than none. Also found some K&M in the bunch too, as well as some unidentified figures. All in all, most of this find I'm selling. The AAA figure copies have already sold, well most of them. These figures were a Timber wolf cub sitting, Two panda cubs both standing, a gorilla with right arm raised, and a dolphin calf which I already have. Anyway, those have sold, so that's good. As far as other news, well, still doing research as far as AAA goes. and collecting the figures, of course. I'll be sure to let you all know if I find anything else.

Ashuck

P.S. I might be able to carry AAA figures in the future, albeit second-hand ones gotten from ebay, but You know, just thought I'd let you know, in case I have any more for sale. As soon as a picture is taken of the small great white, then that one will be for sale. $3.00 is the price for that one. The price of the dolphin Calf I have for sale is $3.00 too. Just thought to let you all know.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 11:15 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next