Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Results of the Lego People Pack   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

A few days ago, I received a Lego People Pack from ebay, which I had ordered. I kept all the people in the set, and the parrot, lobster, and dolphin that were included. I also kept 3 hair-pieces, which made it possible for me to have 3 new characters for my Lego collection. Currently, I've found no new additions for my figures, but total is now 1985. Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to a store that sells Schleich, so we'll see what that yields.

Aschuck

P.S. Does anyone else on this forum collect Lego stuff?

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 12:27 am

In the 2000s i collect some Bionicles. Lewa Nuva was my favorite.

aschuck

PostSubject: Results of the Trip to Family Farm and Home   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to this store where they sell all sorts of farm type things, including, guess what? Schleich!!! Anyway, I managed to purchase the Schleich Roaring Lion for my collection, which was on my list. Anyway, that's the result of that trip. Current total? 1986. I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

P.S. The store is called Family Farm and Home, and you can find sand filled animals there too!

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 6 CollectA Figures   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 6:32 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that tonight I ordered 6 Collecta Figures from Happy Hen Toys. Here is a list of what I ordered:

Darwin's Frog Collecta 88938

Koala Collecta 88940

Kangaroo Male Collecta 88942

Rhinoceros Beetle Collecta 88337

Pygmy Hippo Calf Collecta 88687.

Anyway, that's the news for new stuff, so I'll post again if there's more to write.

Aschuck

P.S. Current Total is 1992.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:14 pm

So exciting for you!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Happy Hen Toys Order arrived   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 10:17 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, my Happy Hen Toys order arrived, and I must say, CollectA has certainleay improved in quality in the last few years. Granted, I still like their older models, I have a few in my collection, but as long as they continue on this trend, well, the more real these figures are, the better it is. Anyway, I liked all the figures I got, and I kept them all. The current total in my collection has to be updated, and so I really can't tell you what the actual total is, but I should be able to figure that out soon. Let's just say it's 619 plus X, when X equals whatever left over. Anyway, I really can't tell you the full total, oh well, I'll figure it out. By the way, my collectA has gone up to 75 figures now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Congratulations cheers cheers

The Collecta models are very nice. The Koala and Kangaroo are lovely.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Okay, I really don't know what to put here for a post title, so I'll just put something, because it's a required field.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:26 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, first off, no new additions. As far as I can tell, anyway. Second, I know the subject for this post looks pretty weird, but I really didn't know what to write in that field, so I just put something, because I thought: well, why not? Anyway, collection wise, there's not much going on, except that my lego people are going on adventures, and starting a zoo, and, hopefully soon, the mythical creatures of my collection will have a new house, or rather, box. Well, you know what I mean, right? Really looking forward to going out and about next week. Hopefully, I'll find something at VOA.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Cow and moose found   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight I went to the little consignment shop that I have dealings with, and managed to find a Schleich Moose and a Schleich Cow. Also found a Lego rabit. These are the laatest finds for my collection. Current total is 1934. I just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Finds from Christy's Toy Outlet   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:58 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, for those of you following the lengthy narrative of this topic, I've found a place where you, meaning all you fellow collectors, can find AAA, or Mamejo, figures. The website is Christy's toy outlet, all spelled as one word. Anyway, I recently purchased some AAA figures there, let me tell you, they don't have much. Oh well, I guess that's okay, for now. I also purchased a few collectA things as well. Here is a list of what I purchased:

AAA Tarantula 22215 (Not the jumbo one, which does exist, and has the item number 22216.) Collecta Beluga Calf Collecta Skunk Collecta Puffin.

And that's all I could remember.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Thanks Aschuck for the link, Christy's toy is very interesting.Applause Applause

They have many animals , very nice.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 Schleich Cows found   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:52 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to this store called Family Farm and Home, and bought 3 Schleich cows. Apparently, stores like Tractor Supply, and places like that do sell Schleich. I just thought I'd let you all know about the latest additions. Current total is 1937.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Cataloguing my collection: What to do about keeping track of everything?   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:34 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I write this post to ask, does anyone else have trouble cataloguing their collections? How do you keep track of what you have? Just wondering because I'm having trouble keeping track of my collection. Do you think I should write a hard copy braille list, or something, or what? Well, if you have any advice, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The package has arrived.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, the package of figures I ordered came from Christy's toy outlet. I ended up keeping for out of the 6 that I had ordered. The current total in my collection is now 1935. The AAA total is 270.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: VOA Finds   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to VOA, and found three bags of figures, mostly dinosaurs, 2 sharks, a random Schleich Elf which I'm not keeping, and I think there was a lizard in one of those bags too. About the dinos, I have a sneaky suspicion that one of them is schleich, but I really don't know yet. One of the sharks is Battat, and I've already put it in my collectors reference guide, so that's good. Also, Dad and I ordered a lot of 150 figures, which is coming from ebay. And I guess that's about it for news. I'm hoping to find more stuff next week. Next thursday, I'm going out with a good friend, and we're going to explore some places, to find stuff for my collection. I'll be sure and let you know if I find anything good. The current total in my collection is 1936. Oh yeah, and here's another sneaky suspicion: I think one of the dinosaurs is AAA, but once again, I don't know yet. Can't wait to see what's in the lot from ebay.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lot of 150 hasn't arrived yet, so ...   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 6:47 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the results from the VOA batch of figures I got the other day:

There was a battat Shark, which I kept, and a Schleich Dinosaur which I also kept. I'm still waiting for the lot of 150 to arrive, but hopefully it'll come soon. Also found a Terra silverback gorilla at the grocery store the other day. And I guess that's all the news for now.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, here's a little editing advice for the AAA section of Taw: AAA 12203 and 12823 are ⠃⠕⠹ manatees, and are the same mold. If you have pictures of one, you might want to link these two models together. I also have AAA 12204 Manatee Calf.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lot of 150: My review.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:07 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, the lot of 150 figures arrived. Yay! Well, here is a general overview of its contents, and the figures I am maybe keeping:

Generally, there were a lot of mixed animals, a Schleich one here and there, a safari one here and there, and some AAA and Wild republic figures mixed in. The horse figures were too small for my tastes, same as the other hoofed creatures in this lot, with the exception of the AAA giraffe calf, and zebra foal. Those are two I'm keeping, along with some other Safari, Wild Republic and Schleich Figures. I still have to look everything up with Mom, so we'll see what that yields. Anyway, this is just a general overview, so I won't go into detail. There were just so many figures in the lot, it's hard to describe them all. Oh well, I guess if I have any more news, I'll report to you later this week. Also, I'm going out and about later this week too, so hopefully I'll find something amazing.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Results of the Lot of 150 figures   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:20 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here are the results of the ⠇⠕⠞ of 150 figures ⠞ recently came:

The figures I kept are ⠮ following:

Some figures from the Safari Pets ⠠⠞⠕⠕⠃

A figure from the Insects Toob by Safari.

Schleich Alpaca Foal

Schleich Meerkats 14362 and 14368

Safari Alpaca Foal

Schleich Giraffe Calf, Zebra Colt, and domestic Cat.

Some figures from the Safari Desert Toob.

And some figures made by K&M International. These probably came from one of their sets, but I don't know. I've already put these in my collectors reference guide, so that's all good. Anyway, that's all the news for new additions, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. The rest of the figures in the lot that I didn't keep I'm going to sell.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More results   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:43 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I almost forgot to tell you: I also found Schleich 14367 Squirrel and a Schleich Warthog Piglet in the lot of 150 figures too. Well, that's pretty good news for my collection. Anyway, if anyone has any comments on these posts, please write or reply. Or whatever. Also, I went to Volunteers of America the other day, and managed to find a Schleich Velociraptor 14509, and I didn't know it was one I'd been looking for. Yay me! Anyway, that one is now in my collection. And I guess that's about it for news. Oh yeah, and I'll be placing a Safari Order next month, so we'll see what that yields. Also, Roger, here's some news from AAA: They (AAA) have been inactive for 8 months due to guess what? The pandemic. I heard that from Christy's toy outlet. They said that if I emailed them, then They would do what they could to get me another catalogue of information about AAA and/or mamejo. So you see, even AAA was affected by this whole global pandemic. Anyway, I think you get my point, right? Well, I'll keep searching for AAA models, and we'll see what I find, now and in the future.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Latest Addition   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 1:50 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yesterday, I went to my piano teacher's house, and had a blast, and while I was there, I swapped figures with one of his kids. I traded a Schleich Elf for a Schleich cow that I knew I didn't have. Anyway, the visit was great, and this cow is the only new addition lately. Might be getting some more figures for Christmas, but at this point who knows? Anyway, the current total for my collection is now 1973. In the end, I decided not to keep some more figures from the lot of 150, so that's why the number went down. At least with that lot, I got some great stuff. And I guess that's all the news for now. I'll write you all again when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Is anyone still following this thread of mine?   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 1:57 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to know, is anyone on this forum still following this thread of mine? Are you still reading my posts, because I feel like somehow, well, you're on this forum, and you're missing all the action in my collection! Oh man, this is bad! Where are you guys? And why don't you reply to my posts in this thread? Well, I'm keeping you all up to date as far as news goes, so, well, what can I say? It's like that part from the movie Last Action Heroes, where Danny Says: "Oh man, ⠊⠄⠍ in this action movie, and I'm missing all the action!" Also, has anyone else seen this film? Just wondering.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 10:36 pm

I still read your thread, Anna. I'm just not a talkative person so I don't usually respond, but I follow it. Smile
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Oh Ha Ha, I see.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 10:51 pm

Dear Pipsxlch,

Oh, Haha, I see now. So you must have heard about that lot I got? Great for my collection, isn't it? I mean, I never thought I'd find so much great stuff in one lot. Hopefully, I can order a huge lot of Schleich figures soon too. At this point, no new additions, except for the latest cow from my piano teacher's family, but I'll definitely keep you posted if more things are found.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Of course, I follow your topics and it is very interesting how your collection grow every day with

interesting models.

Your AAA collection is huge. cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Oh, and that's not all   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:17 pm

Dear Landrover,

Okay, just some clarification: When I said 1973, I meant my whole collection. My AAA collection is only 270 at the moment. Thank you so much for following this thread, I really like posting here, but what's even more fun is reading the other posts by other members. Either way, I'll keep you all updated as to what I find.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next