Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Not much for news.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 9:30 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, not much news for new additions, just some lego animals that my family gave me. So that makes the collection total, for my collection, 1977. Also, Schleich is previewing their 2022 stuff, at least some of it, on their website. There's a link that says "Preview our 2022 new items." or something like that. Anyway, I've been making a list of the stuff I'll be getting there soon. Can't wait to see the new figures up close. And I guess that's about it for news. At this point, I don't know if I'll be getting any figures for christmas, well not just yet anyway. Well, I think you get the point right? I'll be sure and write if there are any more new additions.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Nothing New, well except for some lego animals.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 2:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've got nothing much to report for new stuff,  except for finding some new lego animals for myself, just a few here and there.  That's about it for new addtions.  I'm planning on doing some large ordering later next month, but that hasn't arrived yet, so ... see?  Well, pretty soon, I'll probably have a hole burnt in my pocket, by all the money I mean. Oh well, I guess it's time for the fire brigade to come out and patch up that hole! Haha! Anyway, if, or rather when I get new additions again I'll let you all know.  Also, I think I did the math wrong when counting my collection last. Here is the real full total,  without my shell collection: 1608. And that's if you count sand-filled, plush, playmobil, lego, AAA, Schleich, Boley, Wild Republic, Safari, CollectA, Unknown Figures, Papo, Mojo, Terra, Chap Mei, and Imperial.  And so, there you have it, the final total, until I get more new additions.

Aschuck

P.S. I'll write again if anything else comes my way.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Anna, there are several braille characters on your post, I think you're using contracted braille grade 2, I believe I can fix it, let me know.

aschuck

PostSubject: Yeah Hey thanks   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 5:37 pm

Dear Roger,

Hey, thanks for spotting those mistakes. I'll admit I was pretty excited when writing that last post. If you could correct those for me, then that would be great. Yes I'm using Grade 2 Braille.

Aschuck

P.S. I'm also using my Braillenote Touch Plus to write all these posts, so please excuse the mistakes. Sometimes, my fingers type faster than my thoughts, and vice versa.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:58 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

Hey, thanks for spotting those mistakes. I'll admit I was pretty excited when writing that last post.  If you could correct those for me, then that would be great. Yes I'm using Grade 2 Braille.

Aschuck

P.S. I'm also using my Braillenote Touch Plus to write all these posts, so please excuse the mistakes.  Sometimes, my fingers type faster than my thoughts,  and vice versa.

You don't need to feel sorry, I am the king of mistakes in this forum and please keep enjoying, we are here to help whenever needed. Actually it is quite cool you can use the forum with your device.
I think I spotted out all those spots and it is spot on now. Laughing I confess the most difficult was the word "when". I thought it was "which?" Laughing

aschuck

PostSubject: A REALLY cool figure which doesn't exist which I saw in a dream.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:37 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, a few nights ago, I dreamed that I went to a huge flea market, there was a  guy there selling an enormous figure of a horseshoe crab. This figure was 18 inches long, and the plastic felt like the plastic of AAA. Oh man, if AAA actually made this figure in real-life, that would be so cool. The only bad thing about that marvelous dream, when I went to buy the giant horseshoe crab, it disappeared out of my hand,  because I woke up.  Still,  it was a ool dream.  Also, later this month, I'm  going to be getting some  things from the Schleich website.  Here is a list of what I'll be ordering:

13935 Lop Rabbit

14855 Beaver

70145 Lava Smasher

70146 Ice Giant

And lastly, 70151 Jungle Emperor.

And those will be all the new additions,  unless I find other stunning things. Anyway, I'll let you all know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 1:57 am

Many times I have dreamed with animals and in those dreams the animals are beautiful.

I recently dreamed with some exotic birds. Sleep

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Corrections for my collection total   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 2:31 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just looked at the Schleich website, and some of the things I wanted to get were out of stock. Oh well, I guess I'll have to get them later. In the meantime, I'll just, well, I don't know, find something else stunning to buy. Either way, the total in my collection is 1609 still. So, nothing new, yet. Anyway, if I run across anything stunning, I'll let you know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 11:24 am

Anna, I love those dreams. I always think they mean a lot. It is somewhat natural that Fernando, a Colombian man, dreams about exotic birds, but it is truly interesting that you dream about horseshoe crabs, giant ones and with the plastic like AAA. I always told you that AAA has the nicest figures for tactile experience. Their sizes, texture, the less round extremities and also the fact they use a somewhat rubbery material that feels extremly organic in some figures like the sea star and other invertebrates. The fact that they have a realistic weight, contrarily to what happens with some Safari Incredible Creatures, is also a bonus in my opinion. Where AAA often fails, is about the painting but that's the least important in this regard.
Anna, I needed once more to edit your post, I don't know why the braille characters continue appearing, mostly when you use contracted braille. Don't feel bad about it, I can always fix it but maybe you can find the reason to avoid it from happening.

aschuck

PostSubject: The K&M Pets tube   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 1:34 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to JoAnnes, and purchased a wild republic pets tube. And that's about all I've found for my collection so far this month. The current total is 1620. I just wanted to let you all know that these are my latest finds. I hope I can go out and about next week and find some more stuff. Anyway, I'll write again if I find anything more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Sperm Whale Info   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:46 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I was looking at my collection, and I thought: I wonder if the AAA Sperm Whale I have has a number? I found out, with some sighted help, that the number is 12212. Well, there's another one gone from my searchlist! Yay me! Anyway, this Sperm Whale is definitely AAA. His tail is sort of off to the side, and his mouth is closed, but you can see the teeth. This is the best description I can give you. Anyway, I have no idea whether that whale came in a lot from ebay or what, but it's great that I found that. Anyway, if there are other sperm Whales mentioned on Taw, you might want to check about their positions, and if they're AAA. We don't want to get mixed up now do we? No we don't, because for a collector like myself, position matters.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:47 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I was looking at my collection, and I thought:  I wonder if the AAA Sperm Whale I have has a number?  I found out, with some sighted help, that the number is 12212. Well, there's another one gone from my searchlist!  Yay me!  Anyway,  this Sperm Whale is definitely AAA. His tail is sort of off to the side, and his mouth is closed, but you can see the teeth.  This is the best description I can give you.  Anyway, I have no idea whether that whale came in a lot from ebay or what, but it's great that I found that.  Anyway, if there are other sperm Whales mentioned on Taw, you might want to check about their positions, and if they're AAA.  We don't want to get mixed up now do we? No we don't,  because for a collector like myself, position matters.

Aschuck

Anna, the 12212 is 9 inches long, the tail is slightly curved to the left side of the animal, the mouth is open and the head is up with the figure supporting its weight on pectoral fins and adjacent area.

aschuck

PostSubject: Eldrador and the Crystal World   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 9:36 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys. Well, here's some news, there's more figures coming from ebay soon. Also, does anyone else approve of the idea of an eldrador crystal world? I mean, Schleich already made an ice world, so why couldn't they extend it to include crystal worlds too? Makes sense, doesn't it? Also, speaking of crystal worlds, today I made a new fictional creature. It's called the crystal hermit crab. Man, if Schleich made a figure of this, it could turn out really good. Anyway, I don't know what exactly is coming from ebay, as far as figures goes, but which, I know I'll let you all know. Well, if anyone else approves of the crystal world idea, and has any more ideas, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lots from ebay   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 6:48 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: two different lots of AAA and other brands figures coming from ebay. Don't know what they are yet, so we'll see. Hopefully I'll have more news soon when these arrive. Also, I'm going consigning tonight, so we'll see what that yields.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 10 Schleich Things found tonight   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:02 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight I went to the little consignment shop, and found 6 Schleich figures for my collection. I also went to a bookstore, where I purchased 4 more. All in all, I'm pretty happy with my purchases. Here's a list of what I got:

Schleich 14806 Blue Whale

Schleich 14835 Hammerhead Shark

Schleich 14843 Warthog

Schleich Great White Shark

Schleich Boar

Schleich elephant female

Schleich Moose Bull 14310.

Schleich Elephant Calf

Schleich Calf.

And that's about it, for what I got that I could remember. The full total of my collection is now 1628. And that's the news for the latest additions. If I get more from ebay, I'll let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:09 am

I am happy for you Anna, you even got the new warthog.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:15 am

Interesting additions, especially the moose schleich.

Congratulations cheers cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The news about the first lot from ebay   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the first lot has arrived from ebay, but I won't be able to review it until later today. Boy am I excited to see it though. I just wanted to let you all know that this is the first piece of news from ebay for this month. Well, when I get to look at the lot, I'll let you know what I'll be keeping for myself. As for the second lot, that's still on the way, so we'll see when that arrives. Anyway, this is the news, for now anyway, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The results of the first lot.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:46 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've seen the first lot from ebay, and everything in it was doubles, except for two figures: a AAA Zebra Foal, and one other AAA figure which I couldn't figure out what animal it was, so I decided to keep it anyway. As for the stuff that was doubles, I put all that in my inventory. Also, mom and I looked up the figures I got the other day, and some of them were on my searchlist, so at least we got some item numbers crossed off. Still waiting for the lot from ebay, so I'll post again when that one arrives.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Moose Information   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:52 am

Dear Landrover and others,

Hey, almost forgot, I ended up not keeping the Schleich moose, because it was a double of one that I already had. Also, the current total of my collection is 1629. The AAA total is 270.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA weasel variation found   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:39 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I got some help from a neighbor friend of mine, and found out that the unidentified AAA animal that I got the other day is actually a AAA weasel baby. He's sitting, with the tail curled around, and looking to the left. Do we have a picture of this one on Tai? Just wondering. Anyway, the description above is the best description I can give you. Anyway, that's the news, so we'll see if there's more when the second lot arrives from ebay. In the meantime, I'll post if there's more news from my side.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:02 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Well,  I  got  some help from a neighbor friend of mine, and found out that the unidentified AAA  animal that  I got the other day is actually a AAA weasel baby.  He's sitting, with the tail curled  around, and looking to the left.  Do we have a picture of this one on Tai? Just  wondering.  Anyway, the description  above is the best description I can give you.  Anyway, that's the news,  so we'll see  if there's  more when the second lot arrives from ebay.  In the meantime, I'll post if there's more news from my side.

Aschuck

Anna, I don't know any AAA figure representing a weasel baby. It doesn't mean that it does not exist. Do you know if your friend identified the animal reading the name marked on it? The closest I know is an otter pup turning the head through the left but it is litterally looking back and the tail is strongly curved but not curled on the body.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA weasel Info   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:18 pm

Dear Roger,

Okay, here are the reasons why the AAA weasel Baby does indeed exist:

1. It is not the otter you described, for one thing the tail is thicker, and strongly curled around, and the ears are smaller.

2. My friend read the writing on the figure, so we know that it's a weasel.

3. All the animals in the lot were baby animals, and the weasel was the right size to be a baby weasel in the first place, so therefore, we know that it's a baby weasel sitting, looking left.

If you need any more information, I can give you another description, but I'd rather not do that. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking "But Aschuck, We need all the help we can get for Tai." Well, I can't send you a picture, so my descriptions will have to do.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:50 pm

Anna, point 2 was enough. So it is not defintely the otter pup and it is amazing that you're always finding new AAA figures. Maybe your friend can take a picture with the mobile phone and send it to my e-mail. You know we all get curious when a unknown figure is mentioned.

aschuck

PostSubject: This figure does exist   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:17 pm

Dear Roger,

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but unfortunately I don't think my friend could take a good enough picture for Tai by just using a mobile phone. Sorry man, I've done what I can for you guys. All I can provide you with is descriptions, for now anyway. Also, the AAA weasel went into my collection. As I've probably told you before, I SO totally wish I could help out more with Tai, especially because there's so much information missing, but sadly I can't because I don't have a good photographer. Oh! I feel so bad for you editors, because I ⠺⠁⠝⠞ ⠞⠕ help out Tai in the worst way, but I can't. I guess what I'll do is keep providing descriptions, but I guess that's the best I can do for you.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next