Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: No News from AAA as yet.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 3:30 am

Dear Roger,

Yes, I did get your email, and it's great that you've been working on the AAA section at Taw. As for the Uno Braille, can't help there. I don't even know if they make a portuguese version at all. I've only seen the english version. Anyway, that's all the help I can give you on that. As for new finds for AAA, nothing new, until a few months from now. Okay, maybe I'll get around to ordering some more figures, but we'll see. Also, are there any more pictures needed on Taw? Currently, I have some figures from a Terra Marine World set, as well as some K&M mermaids, and some K&M other animals. Could you make me a list of the needed pictures please? Just so I can see what figure pictures I can provide, that aren't only AAA. Seriously, I love helping you all out at Taw, even if it is just providing pictures, but still ... If there more pictures missing, I would love to contribute. Just let me know which ones you need, and I'll do my best to find the figures I have.

Aschuck

P.S. Veghead has a scorpion figure, made by Safari, with poseable pincers and tail. It's really too bad that veghead doesn't ship internationally, otherwise, you could get this figure yourself. Well, that's all the news, so as usual I'll keep you all informed if any changes get blown my way.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Anna, thanks for letting me know about the Safari Incredible Creatures scorpion being sold by Veghead, though, I am not searching it. I was only suggesting to your collection the huge but wonderful scorpion from the Smythsonian's collection. It is hard to find but easier for a collector based in USA. The Uno braille don't have a Portuguese version, I will try to find the English version trhough a direct source, you don't have to worry about it.
We have several Terra figures missing on TAW, making a list is too exaustive. Let me know which ones you've got and I will let you know if we need some pictures. I am also curious about which animals you've got from K&M?

aschuck

PostSubject: Thanks to whoever stuck my topics together   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 5:01 am

Dear Sts Friends:

I think it's time for a little thanks to be payed to whoever stuck all of the topics in the section together. Whoever you are, thank you for putting all of my topics together. I think it will make things easier for other collectors like myself when looking for info about AAA in the future. As for news from my collection, I looked on ebay the other day, and ordered two Safari Dinosaurs. They were Carnegie Caudipteryx, and Wild Safari Oviraptor mother. That my friends is the latest news. I'll let you know if I find any more AAA figures. For right now, the current number of AAA figures in my collection is 140. Also, did you know that AAA made a brown notched turtle figure? Interesting, isn't it? The only reason I know about this figure is because I saw it on Veghead, and was interested in it. Well, that's about it for now.

See You,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:19 pm

I merged your topics according with the subject. One is about your additions, another about your collection and another one with your posts about AAA numbers. It is much easier for everyone like that and I could build a good and useful list of AAA numbers after merging everything.
Congratulations for all your new finds, the Safari oviraptor with nest is one of my favorite dinosaur figures of ever although I don't have it.

aschuck

PostSubject: New Finds on Ebay: AAA lot of 2 foxes and 2skunks.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, yesterday, a friend of mine and I ordered from ebay a lot of two AAA foxes, and Two Skunks. Roger, if you want to see pictures of these, then the pictures will be coming in January, because that's when my photographer friend can do a session. As for other finds, well, I am ordering more AAA figures at the end of this month, so you'll get to see pictures of those too. Roger, I hope that the pictures I send you are useful to you. The thing is, I can't send you pictures of everything that you need pictures for because my collection is so huge. I can tell you that in January, there will be more pictures from me as far as AAA figures go. Also, did you know that AAA made a jumbo Sea Turtle? I'm hoping to order that figure for my collection some time soon. The Size of the Sea Turtle is 13.5 inches. Now that would be a really great figure to have pictured on Tai, don't you think? Anyway, just wanted to let you all know about miy finds, so as always I'll keep you all informed if I find anything else. Aschuck

P.S. Hey, tell whoever's monitoring the Mojo Fun 2020 Releases, that I managed to find the Mojo Llamas and the Yeti and Bigfoot. These figures are available at Hobby Lobby.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 7:23 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Anna, congratulations for your new finds! I have read before about that Jumbo sea turtle, I am not sure it is the large sea turtle pictured on TAW but there are several versions and likely, the one you are getting is even larger. I am crazily curious about which foxes have you got. I know you have the female, could you describe which ones are these two you've found?
I also already know which AAA fox I am missing. I called it small but it is actually a fox kit sitting.
Please remember taking a picture of your zebra foal walking once you've sent the wolf pup instead. Wink

aschuck

PostSubject: Fox info   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 3:12 am

Dear Roger,

Okay, one of the two AAA foxes is laying down, and the other is just standing or something. They are kind of hard to describe without the actual figure in your hand, you know? Anyway, about that zebra photo, I kind of lost that, sort of permanently, so I hope you can do without, because I have no idea where it is. Sorry friend, no can help there. As for the AAA Skunks, I have no idea what either of them is doing. I am, however, looking forward to getting this lot. The pictures of the latest AAA finds will be sent to you probably next month, so you can see the foxes for yourself. About the AAA Sea Turtle, it is brown, and the title for it says Extra Large, and it is, in Fact, 13.5 inches. I know it is brown, and it is indeed larger than the largest pictured on Tai, if the largest on Tai is 9 or so inches. Well, you can decide for yourself when the pictures arrive. I also took note about the fox you're missing. For my own collection, of course. Well, that's all the news for now, so as always I'll keep you informed.

Aschuck

P.S. Did you know that AAA made a brown Version of the Green Notched Turtle? The only reason I know this is because Veghead has a brown notched Turtle figure for sale.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Irma and Ginger: Two foxes to have their pictures taken soon.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Dear Roger and Others: Well, they have a rrived, the two foxes and skunks from Ebay. They are AAA, and I've prepared a little walkaround of them for those of you who want to read it.

1. Ginger is the first fox in the lot. She is looking to the right, and just walking around. She's about 6" or 7" long.

2. Irma is the second in the lot and she is sitting down with her tail curled around her feet. You'll be able to tell from the forthcoming pictures that she is a fox kit.

3. Skunk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. This skunk has its tail raised, and is just walking around. It doesn't have a name yet.

4. Skunk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. This skunk looks similar to the last one, only the tail is lowered. All four of these figures will be coming in picture format next month, so don't worry, you'll get to see them.

Well, that's the Walkaround, so if anyone wants more info, then write me.

Aschuck

P.S. If anyone wants info or suggestions for figure names, then write me. I'm Sure I can help with all that.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:49 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger and Others: Well, they have a rrived, the two foxes and skunks from Ebay. They are AAA, and I've prepared a little walkaround of them for those of you who want to read it.

1. Ginger is the first fox in the lot. She is looking to the right, and just walking around. She's about 6" or 7" long.

2. Irma is the second in the lot and she is sitting down with her tail curled around her feet. You'll be able to tell from the forthcoming pictures that she is a fox kit.

3. Skunk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. This skunk has its tail raised, and is just walking around. It doesn't have a name yet.

4. Skunk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. This skunk looks similar to the last one, only the tail is lowered. All four of these figures will be coming in picture format next month, so don't worry, you'll get to see them.

Well, that's the Walkaround, so if anyone wants more info, then write me.

Aschuck

P.S. If anyone wants info or suggestions for figure names, then write me. I'm Sure I can help with all that.

That's great, Anna! I may know these foxes but nothing is as conclusive as watching the pictures you will provide next yar.
The skunks are likely the two skunk kits AAA made. They're in fact quite similar and one is with the tail up and the other with the tail down as you described. Both are already on TAW. You need now their mother, she is in a pose that reminds a cat stretching. Both front legs are stretched froward with the body dropped and the tail is up with the tip pointing forwards. I don't know any other AAA skunk besides these three.

aschuck

PostSubject: Voa Strikes again: how I found AAA 96572 at VOA.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 1:10 am

Dear Sts Friends: Hi, it's me again, and here's the latest news: Today, I went up to VOA, and found a AAA figure in a bag with some other figures. The Figure was a AAA cheetah cub, walking. I bet you all can guess the one I'm talking about. It is already pictured on Tai. Item number 96572. Anyway, it's in my collection, so the current AAA count is 145.

As for other news, I also found some retired schleich figures in the same bag. I found Schleich 14364 Lion Cub, 14330 Another Lion Cub, 14327 Cheetah Cub, 14323 Grizzly Bear Female, 14248 Red Deer Stag and the AAA cheetah Already mentioned. All in all, it was a jackpot in my point of view. Well, that's all the ... oh ... wait a minute, there's more. The other day, a friend of mine and I found a AAA alpaca on ebay. We're planning on ordering it next month. So really the AAA total is 146. There, that's all the latest news. Let me know what you think, and as always, I'll keep you posted about my finds.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Alpaca? Yes, one of those does in fact exist.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:41 am

Dear Sts Friends: Well, just wanted to let you all know that I have indeed found a AAA alpaca on ebay, and am going to order it next month. Haven't found anything else yet, but that could change. Also, did you know that Veghead is selling two different versions of a AAA tegus lizard? One is brown, and the other is green. Very interesting. They also have a brown and a green notched turtle, both figures made by AAA. Well, if anyone wants, if I get any more additions as far as new AAA goes, I'll share pictures. As of right now, nothing really new, just making plans for later. You know, the usual. Also, the AAA Alpaca is a large one, but I guess you'll be able to tell that from the picture I'll have. Anyway, I'll keep you all informed as to my finds, but for now, nothing. As usual, though, that could change.

Aschuck

P.S. Did you know that on Veghead, there are several versions of a Desert monitor Lizard? There's a brown one as a young lizard, a brown one in a medium size and a brown adult lizard. The same is true for the green variation.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Alpaca by AAA is coming!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 1:31 am

Dear Roger and others:

Well, the AAA Alpaca has been ordered from ebay, so you'll all get to see pictures of it soon. When it arrives it will be a great addition, and I hope you can find the pictures useful. So right now, that makes two figures having their pictures taken. As for other news, I might be ordering more AAA figures from another site soon too. Not sure what I'll get, but I'll let you know what I find. As for work on Taw, do we have a page for a AAA butterfly assortment? If not, then we should, because AAA made this nice assortment of butterflies, that I want in my collection. The set is basically a set of four butterflies, all 5 inches. Of course, what can I say? I mean, I've never seen the set for the life of me, so how can I tell if it'll work? You see? Without actually seeing the figure, well, you know what I mean, right? Well, that's all the news for now. I'll keep my eyes open for more AAA finds, and of course I'll keep you informed as to what I find, but as of right now, there's nothing more. I suppose I'll post again when there's more news, so see you all later, and have a great day.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Six more AAA figures ordered today.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 1:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the word is that today I ordered six more figures of AAA from Amazon. They were listed as mamejo nature, but as we all know, Mamejo nature is also known as AAA. anyway, I am getting A AAA large raccoon, large skuunk, and a set of four butterflies by AAA. Can't wait to see what these figures look like, so we'll see. Also, Roger, I should be sending pictures to you next week sometime, so be on the look out. Anyway, you might be asking yourselves, What's the current number of AAA figures? The answer: 152. Well, that's the latest news, so I'll keep you posted if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 10:43 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the word is that today I ordered six more figures of AAA from Amazon. They were listed as mamejo nature, but as we all know, Mamejo nature is also known as AAA. anyway, I am getting A AAA large raccoon, large skuunk, and a set of four butterflies by AAA. Can't wait to see what these figures look like, so we'll see. Also, Roger, I should be sending pictures to you next week sometime, so be on the look out. Anyway, you might be asking yourselves, What's the current number of AAA figures? The answer: 152. Well, that's the latest news, so I'll keep you posted if there's more.

Aschuck

It is good to know your collection of AAA figures is growing. I will look forward to see these pictures, could you please also include individual pictures of your AAA sea lions, both are missing at the wiki.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Alpaca and others.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 2:52 am

Dear Sts Friends: Well, I've ordered the AAA Alpaca from ebay, so that's another thing I am waiting for. In the meantime, sure, Roger, I can find those sea lions for you. Are they the sort of seals with the bit furry manes, or not, because I have both types of seals by AAA in my collection. Just wondering, in case you want pictures of both species. Anyway, I should be placing an order with veghead at the end of this month, so we'll see what that yields as far as AAA goes. As for other news, there isn't much, except, has anyone heard of the brand Insect Lore? How realistic are their figures? Are they as realistic as AAA? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of collecting them soon. And I guess that's about it, so I'll keep you posted as far as my finds go.

Aschuck.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 12:54 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends: Well, I've ordered the AAA Alpaca from ebay, so that's another thing I am waiting for. In the meantime, sure, Roger, I can find those sea lions for you. Are they the sort of seals with the bit furry manes, or not, because I have both types of seals by AAA in my collection. Just wondering, in case you want pictures of both species. Anyway, I should be placing an order with veghead at the end of this month, so we'll see what that yields as far as AAA goes. As for other news, there isn't much, except, has anyone heard of the brand Insect Lore? How realistic are their figures? Are they as realistic as AAA? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of collecting them soon. And I guess that's about it, so I'll keep you posted as far as my finds go.

Aschuck.

No, those with furry manes are already on TAW, I mean the mother and pup sea lions that are easy to identify once they have the snout pointed upwards. Your question is intriguing actually once there is some debat about which exact species AAA intend to represent with these furry-necked animals. They look like fur seals to me but it seems some are marked sea lions. Namely, the smaller one is very controversial. Could you please ask someone to check which animal name they have marked in their ventral parts?

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Sea Lions: I don't think I have them.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Dear Roger,

Well, I checked my collection, and all I have are two AAA seals with the manes, two other seals with no manes, and two manatees. That's all I have in AAA Seal Land. Sorry I don't have the ones you're looking for, but I'll find them, some day. As for other news, I couldn't find sighted assistance to identify what's written on the figures, so can't help you there, although, I always thought that Sea Lions were the ones with the mane thing going on. Oh well. Man, I wish ... wait a minute ... are there such things as seals with manes? If so then that's great. Anyway, pictures are expected to come to you by the end of this week, so you can judge for yourself what they look like. Also, is the large AAA fox you have pictured male? Mine is, but I guess I'll just show you in the pictures. I also found a set of three wolves and one fox sold on Amazon. If you do amazon, then it shouldn't be hard to find. It's listed as "Mamejo Nature 4pk wild canine." Anyway, that's all the help I can give for right now, so I'll let you know if there's more news some time. If you need any more AAA pictures then let me know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 1:23 pm

I checked again your collection and you are right, I haven't found the sea lions in your pictures. Maybe I made some confusion with a picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted not long ago showing both sea lions. You have the fur seals and the harp seals.
Well, you can split seals in two main groups. The true seals that your harp seals belong and the eared seals where your fur seals and sea lions belong. Most males of eared seal species, show a kind of mane once the fur is quite long in their necks. Curiously, the sea lions I was referring, are basically maneless once they intend to represent a female and a pup, I guess.
If you find sighted assistance, it could be really useful to know what is marked in your maned seals, it seems some are marked fur seals while others are marked sea lion. It may be because contrarily to all other pairs, the smaller version is apparently not a pup of the larger version but a male adulte.
I can't check at the moment if my fox is a male but I will check it as soon as possible, the one you are qcquiring with the trio of wolves is a female so it may represent a family although they do not look like family at all. Laughing I miss the fox pup as I told you, if you ever find a source where to find it, just let me know.

aschuck

PostSubject: Fox Kit Info   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 8:45 pm

Dear Roger,

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I found the sitting fox kit on ebay. Naturally, I got it because it was AAA. I don't know what seller it was or anything, just that that's where I got mine. Also, if you do ebay, then you should be able to just search for AAA foxes or something. I don't know, I'm just trying to help out. Also, the fox walking large that I have is not the same one as in the 4pk of wolves. The large walking fox is indeed male, and he's just walking along, just looking around. The fox in the 4pk is listed as a mini fox. Well, hope these bits of info are useful to you. At this point I've done all I can to help. Also, I will keep you and the others informed about my new AAA finds, so I'll keep you posted. That's all the news for now.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Veghead Order, and some others.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Dear Sts Friends: I've recently placed an order with Veghead.com, and it might have AAA figures in it. If there are AAA figures in the order, then I'll share pictures with you, Roger. My photographer friend is coming tomorrow, although, there are only two figures to be photographed at the moment. Oh well, hopefully another date can be set up for next month. It all depends, I suppose. Anyway, I'm looking forward to receiving all these orders, so I'll keep you all posted as to other finds. As of right now, nothing new, just waiting for the things to arrive. And I guess that's about it for new news. I suppose I should end this post, but I'll keep you all informed if any more things come my way.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:39 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends: I've recently placed an order with Veghead.com, and it might have AAA figures in it. If there are AAA figures in the order, then I'll share pictures with you, Roger. My photographer friend is coming tomorrow, although, there are only two figures to be photographed at the moment. Oh well, hopefully another date can be set up for next month. It all depends, I suppose. Anyway, I'm looking forward to receiving all these orders, so I'll keep you all posted as to other finds. As of right now, nothing new, just waiting for the things to arrive. And I guess that's about it for new news. I suppose I should end this post, but I'll keep you all informed if any more things come my way.

Aschuck

Anna, there is no hurries, maybe your friend can photograph these two figures next time with all your new additions after their arrival. Maybe you can enjoy better your free time meanwhile. The AAA on TAW is still being updated and I think the wild cats and birds sections are now looking much better. We have now complete or almost complete galleries of AAA perched birds, birds in flight and both sets of ducks. The more recent group of tropical birds is only missing the blue and golden macaw and the rainbow parakket, I guess. The only duck missing is the large golden-eye duck. Maybe the gallery mode is not as friendly user for you but you can always ask me whatever exists in each thematics.

aschuck

PostSubject: Fox Pictures For Roger.   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:48 pm

Dear Roger and others,

Well, the fox pictures are taken, and my photo friend is coming again next month to take some more pictures, so we should be all good there. Roger, when you get these pictures, then let me know what you think of them. My photo friend likes it that you think that she's sort of a hero, so let me know what you think of these pictures. As for other news, still waiting for the new additions to arrive, but at least we're up to date on photos, for right now anyway. The pictures I am sending you are the ones of the two foxes I have: The fox kit sitting, and the large male fox walking. Both are made by AAA. Well, that's all the news, so I'll write you when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Orders are coming   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 am

Dear Roger and others,

Well, I went to VOA the other day, and didn't find anything. The orders that have been made are hopefully on their way. I've been checking the mail, but no puffy envelopes or boxes yet. I am excited to see the figures coming from veghead. Anyway, that is the latest news, so I'll keep you informed if there's more.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Latest News from My side    2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:19 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the Large raccoon and Large skunk by AAA have arrived, and my veghead order is coming in three days, so we'll see what AAA figures that yields. The Current total is 148, not including the set of butterflies coming from amazon. That's the latest news, so when the veghead order comes, I'll let you all know what AAA figures were included.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   2 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next