Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Congratulations Anna for your new figures. The wiki is missing both radiated tortoise and spotted crab. It seems you're now finding some rare figures. I can't help about the India Friends and Company shop unfortunately. Sad

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: AAA Additions.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:48 pm

Dear Sts friends:

Well, here's the latest: Currently waiting for two things from ebay. One is a hatching crocodile by AAA, the other thingy is a lot of 7 tortoises by AAA. Some of those I might sell, depending on if they're doubles. Anyway, it's been another good haul, so that's good. That's the latest from my side, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Hyena info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:09 pm

Dear roger and others:

Well, a while back, I received from Ebay a lovely AAA Baby Crocodile who had a piece of egg shell on his tail. So, the qquestion is: Should we categorize him as hatching, or as something else? Just wondering, because if we need pictures of this figure, then those I can provide. I also received a AAA Snapping turtle. It was part of a lot of 7 tortoises, most of which I didn't keep. Anyway, do we need pictures of this one too? As for other additions, I found a AAA African wild dog, which is actually marked Hyena on the figure. Right now, he's among the wild dog family, so that's good. Right now, the AAA total is 223. well, if anyone needs pictures, then I can send them to you whenever I can. Oh and roger, do you think the entry in Taw that says African Wild Dog in the AAA section should be changed to hyena instead? This is because my figure is stamped Hyena. Well, it's up to you, I guess. Well, as of late, no more new additions, so I'll post if more come my way.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 7:40 am

Anna, those are good questions.
The crocodile is a hatching in my opinion although it is evident it already hatched. Though, the last piece of the egg shell is not something the baby have found but something it is trying to free itself.A different idea from the classic way Safari provided. Whatever you categorize it, it is a hatchling for sure. Wink Strange it is not on TAW once I have this model too. I can't take a picture of it at the moment but I will try to see if I find a picture that I can use.
Isn't your snapping turtle a big-headed turtle instead? We have two models on TAW mislabeled as snapping turtles that are big-headed turtles. The younger one has a long tail strongly curved to its left side with the tip of the tail almost touching the rear part of the carapace.
The African wild dog is a mistake from AAA. The figure is clearly and undoubtfully an African wild dog. Sometimes figures are ambiguous and show features from different species but this model is surely not a hyena. Though, some samples are usually painted like hyenas and sold as that. Maybe it worth that I make a not at the wiki about that. It would be interesting to see how is yours painted.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Male Kangaroo Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 4:01 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the news. Today, I ordered a AAA Male kangaroo from ebay. This figure is 8 in. tall, and I was just wondering if you guys need a picture for Taw or not. If so, then this figure will be going in to the portrait box. Other than this figure, there are no more new additions for AAA at this point. Anyway, let me know if a picture is needed for taw.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The current AAA Total.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:06 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, here's something new. I found a AAA brown notched turtle in my inventory, which I've decided to keep. This makes the AAA total in my collection 225. Also, roger, the reason why I asked about where you lived was because I wanted to send you a box of AAA figures, as sort of a thank you gift. It was a pretty cool idea, until I realized that I have no idea how much the shipping to portugal would be. Anyway, if ever I get around to it, I'll send you something. By the way, could you be so kind as to ask Bmathison1972 if he wants to do a sort of chat or skype about AAA models? Just wondering if he would be interested. Anyway, I've also ordered from Ebay a AAA large male kangaroo. Do we need pictures of this one, for taw I mean? If so, then I can provide those, although there's about 30 figures in the portrait box right now. Oh well, we'll figure something out. Anyway, if you want me to send you a surprise package of AAA models, I can do it, but you should know that I have a lot of them. You'll need to tell me which ones you want. Anyway, we'll figure something out. Well, that's the news from the land of new additions, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:41 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger and others:  

Well, here's something new.  I found a AAA brown notched turtle in my inventory, which I've decided to keep.  This makes the AAA total in my collection 225.  Also, roger, the reason why I asked about where you lived was because I wanted to send you a box of AAA figures, as sort of a thank you gift.  It was a pretty cool idea, until I realized that I have no idea how much the shipping to portugal would be.  Anyway, if ever I get around to it, I'll send you something.  By the way, could you be so kind as to ask Bmathison1972 if he wants to do a sort of chat or skype about AAA models?  Just wondering if he would be interested.  Anyway, I've also ordered from Ebay a AAA large male kangaroo.  Do we need pictures of this one, for taw I mean?  If so, then I can provide those, although there's about 30 figures in the portrait box right now.  Oh well, we'll figure something out.  Anyway, if you want me to send you a surprise package of AAA models, I can do it, but you should know that I have a lot of them.  You'll need to tell me which ones you want.  Anyway, we'll figure something out.  Well, that's the news from the land of new additions, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Hello Anna! The fact that you want to reward me with AAA figures is immensely kind from you but I live in Portugal, on the other side of the ocean and it would cost a fortune to you send it to me. Besides of that, I only collect certain AAA figures. Not surely the large mammals like your 8 inches kangaroo. I like some models like the turtle you've just obtained for instance but obviously this one belongs to your collection. Maybe we could work something and it would be useful that you could manage a way to use the private message system on forum. Using it that is relatively easy and accessible, you could also ask directly Blaine to contact you.

aschuck

PostSubject: Asking about animals.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Okay, so, no new additions, but oh well. So, roger, what AAA Animals specifically do you collect? I only ask because I'd really like to send you some of the ones that are in my inventory. Turtles and tortoises I have plenty of, but at this point, I really don't know what exactly you collect regarding AAA figures. So, the question is, what exactly do you want me to put on reserve for you? Just wondering, because I'd really like to do this for you, to help out with your collection, since you and the others have been such a help to me. See? Anyway, if you could provide me with a list of the AAA animals you are interested in, that would be great. As has been said before, there's no new additions from my side, so I'll probably post if there are any. In the meantime, have a great day, and just think about what I said.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:27 pm

Some figures I'd love to get are very rare like the aardvarks or pangolins. I also love those lifesized reptiles but I have not room for them, maybe only a snake but these are too heavy to be sent.
However, if you have any of these, I'd be happy of working something with you..
Fox kit sitting, mouse male, platypus baby, any sea turtles and smaller tortoises, tiger salamander, female toad, mantis, roach, the scorpion with 8 legs, tarantula, centipede, snail, starfish (any), seahorse.

Though, I don't think it is a good idea. You don't need to thank me for the forum. The forum is a community and all the members are part of it, it would never work with a single person and I am just one more member as you are or as any other.
The best present you can give me you're already giving. It is when I feel that you are enjoying the forum and that you find it useful for your hobby. flower

aschuck

PostSubject: Surprise for Roger.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:22 pm

Dear Roger:

Well, I've checked my things, and I can tell you that sea turtles and tortoises I have a lot of right now. I also have three scorpions, all with 8 legs. So, what I've done is I've packed up anything that's AAA that might be interesting to you. I've also included some wildlife surprises as well. All we need now is your postal address, and your consent to pay the shipping. Otherwise, we're all set as far as this package goes. In other words, it's all a go. So, what do you think? Right now, I have no idea how much the shipping will be. That's why we need your postal address. But don't worry, this package will arrive. Anyway, if you need any other AAA figures from me, I'll be on the lookout for you.

Aschuck

P.S. All the figures in this package are used, and as is. They originally came from Ebay, so I hope you don't mind about the condition and all.

P.P.S. I don't have the fox Kit sitting. Well, okay, I do, but it's not in the box because that figure is in my collection. See? You understand don't you? Anyway, if you have any questions, then please reply to this post, or email me. I'm always glad to help another collector.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Anna, it is again very kind from you. Obviously the sitting fox kit, being from your collection, is completely out of question. Please reserve these turtles and scorpions and I will e-mail you when oportune. Unexpectedly, it seems I have to go out for some weeks and I ahve no idea when I'll be back home. Thus, it is not convenient to send anything until my return. I will remember to contact you as soon as I'm back and I'll mail you my address in case we work something. flower

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Mammals?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 12:39 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, I just thought I'd write you to ask, what AAA mammals are you interested in? Just wondering if you could provide me with a list of those. The last list you gave me didn't have anything on it that I could find for you. Here's what I have in my things that I know off the top of my head:

Kangaroo Brown, Brown Wolf Lying, Koala Joey, and also several copies of a certain polar bear cub which isn't pictured on Taw, but which I have a copy of in my collection. I also have two walking polar bears, those are 53002, well, that's the AAA item number. Well, if you could send me a list of the AAA mammals you're on the hunt for, that would be great.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Kangaroo Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, so, for those of you who have been following the lengthy narrative of the AAA things of my collection, I have news again. First: The eight inch kangaroo that I ordered a few weeks ago turned out to be a double of one that I already had. Second: I've ordered a AAA lying snow leopard hopefully to replace the one that I accidentally sold. Oops, my mistake. Hopefully this snow leopard is in really good shape. And as of now, that's the news. Just so you know, the AAA total is 225. Anyway, that's all the AAA news that I have, so I'll keep you all posted. I guess in the meantime, I'll go to ebay and look at AAA figures again. By the way, I found the AAA Lion Jumbo. He's 18 inches long, and he's one that I want. Well, I guess I'll post later,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Snow Leopard has arrived.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 1:06 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, a while ago, I ordered from ebay a AAA Laying snow Leopard. Today, it arrived, and it's a great new addition. Also, I'm going resaling tonight, so we'll see what I find there. Just so you know, resaling is my term for Resale shopping. The AAA total in my collection right now is 225. As always, I'll be sure and let you know if there are any more new additions.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Pictures.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:47 am

dear Roger and others:

Hey, because of this pandemic, I've decided that I can't send you any more AAA photos. That's because I don't know when I'll be getting the right photo booth and camera to do any good photos. I hope you all understand this dilemma. As you know, I'd really like to help out the Wiki, it's just that I can't provide you with photos. Nevertheless, I still want to be an editor, so keep me on the list. Also, because I can't send you pictures, I'm dissolving the portrait box. Yeah, I know that sounds bad, but what can I do? It's either that or leave the figures in the portrait box for eternity. See? It's a hard decision, I know, but sometimes, you got to do what you got to do. Anyway, I hope you all understand. But even though I won't be providing you with pictures, I'll still keep you all posted about new additions. And as for collecting AAA, well, that's far from finished. I mean, just because I can't send pictures, doesn't mean that I won't collect animal figures. Far from it! I'm certainly not finished collecting yet. Anyway, if you read this, try and see this from my point of view, okay? I don't want this message to be misunderstood. Well, if you read this and have anything to add to this topic, then please reply.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Anna, obviously we understand. Your contribution to the AAA section was already important. It is actually a good news that you’re removing your figures from the portrait box, they are confined for a long time and contrarily to us, they don’t need to. I hope you enjoy your AAA models as they deserve and as you deserve too.

aschuck

PostSubject: Another AAA lot.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 7:10 pm

Dear Sts Friends:
Well, here's the news: Tonight, Dad and I ordered another lot of AAA figures from ebay. I have no idea what all is in this lot, so we'll see what figures I keep when this lot arrives. The AAA total in my collection is still at 225, but that might change once this new lot arrives. Anyway, that's the news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA News?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 7:24 pm

Dear Kikimalou,
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I am interested in that arsinotherium figure, but I think it would be better if I get it from ebay, See? You understand, right? Anyway, I've read your message, and thanks for writing to me by the way, but what can I say? Also, how in the world would it work to get your figure to my address? Just wondering, in case I change my mind. As for other news, the latest lot of AAA figures hasn't arrived from ebay yet, so there's very little AAA news. Although, I just wanted to respond to your message, but I'm not used to using the private message system on this forum. I can tell you, it's a lot easier, navigating the internet, when you have the screen, so to speak, right at your fingertips. I know this because I had a device where I could flip flop between the internet and my document at any given time. It was so easy. Sadly, my device was really old, and basically, it broke, and couldn't be repaired. So, right now, the screen, of sorts, really isn't at my fingertips, and I must say, it's very annoying, in some respects. Not to complain, I mean, being blind is great, in many ways. It's just that while all you sighted people get the benefit of being able to actually see, we blind people can read in the dark. Now, how cool is that? Oh man, I think I digressed a little too much. Oh well, you get the point, right? Anyway, there's really nothing else to report from the AAA corner of the world, but I'll keep you posted, if I find anything, that is.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Lot has arrived from ebay.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

well, my friends, it has arrived, the lot of figures from ebay.  In this lot there were 4 or 5 figures that I kept for myself.  The following list is the list of the ones I kept:

AAA Polar Bear, not sure how to describe this one.

AAA Polar Bear, this one is also hard to describe.

AAA Gorilla.
AAA Humpback whale Calf, I think.

Schleich Lion.

The AAA figures I'm selling are the following, and roger, if you're interested in any of these, then please email me with any you want me to put on reserve and/or send to you.  

AAA Polar Bear Cub looking off to the side.
Penguin chick, also looking off to the side.

Killer Whale Calf 96014.

Dolphin Calf.  

An

Dolphin Calf AAA.

And that's about alll the news there is, except that the AAA total is at 229.

Well, that's the end of the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuckds
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another AAA Post.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 11:46 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, sorry if the last post was a bit messed up. My computer wasn't quite working right. Anyway, about the two polar Bears, one is walking I think, and has its head turned slightly. The other has its head raised. Are there pictures of these on Tai already. If so, then good. Also, Roger, I still can't provide you with pictures yet. Oh well, we'll figure something out. Also, in my collection, the total of AAA figures is 229. I'm not sure how many figures I have as a whole, I'll have to go check my documents. Anyway, that's the news from my side, so I'll post again if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 3:05 pm

Fantastic additions! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Congratulations for your new figures, Anna! Thanks also for your offers but there isn’t anything from my wants list. I don’t know if you are using a new computer but it is always a complete new adventure. Only time will help you getting used with it.

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA Figures from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:42 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, so, yesterday, I ordered 11 more figures from ebay.

One is a AAA dolphin, and the other 10 are all forest creatures, sold as a lot. The only thing I know for sure is that there are two chipmunks in this lot. Once again, I'll have to see the figures before I know what I'll keep. The AAA Total in my collection is, as of right now, 230. That might change, so we'll see when the lot arrives.

Well,, that's the news for now, so I'll post again if there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Forest Animals   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today the lot of 10 AAA figures previously ordered from ebay arrived, and I kept 5 figures. The AAA total is now 235. I just thought I'd let you all know how my collection is going. Anyway, that's the news, for right now anyway, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, in the lot there was a male walking fox, which I thought of giving to you, but then my mom claimed it, so oh well. Also, there are two eating chipmunks. Would you like one put on reserve in the box of figures I already have for you? If you want one, then please reply.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 3:31 pm

Anna, I think I already have the walking fox your Mom rescued. Actually, I’d love to get the chipmunk and I find it very kind from you but you know shipping to Portugal is prohibitive. :)

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next