Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:52 pm

Oh, no reason to feel bad. You're helping as much as you can and it is highly appreciated. I will list a weasel pup on TAW and luckily someone will find one to photograph.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Lego News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 5:15 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Yesterday, I managed to order a few lego sets for myself, and they'll be coming at the end of this week. I can't wait to see what's inside these sets. I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to make new characters with the new hair and stuff that come with the minifigures in the sets, but as for what else is in them, I really don't know. Also, still waiting for the second lot from ebay, so no news on that yet. Still really excited about the legos. The current total of my collection is 1629, and that's if you count everything. Anyway, I'll keep you all updated about my other finds, when I find anything. I have no more news at the moment, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 nice little surprises in the mail   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 2:01 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: A person I met a few years ago reached out to me today and said she had some animal replicas, and asked if I'd be interested in them. Naturally, I said yes. So now there's three packages coming in the mail, and I should see these new additions by the end of this week. This person and I originally met at V.O.A. and she seemed interested in my collection. Well, I'd say, this is a plus for my collection. The lady said that she had a lot of retired Schleich for me, so that's good. Anyway, I can't wait to see what comes. Well, that's the latest news for new additions, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 7:15 am

It is a very good news, I like when that kind of things happen in a collector's life.

By the way, even if pics are not of the best quality, a smartphone pic of an unknown animal would be more helpful for us than none. So don't worry, if your neighbour can make pics, they would be very welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:06 pm

Waiting for the arrival of a package with animals produces a great emotion.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not here yet, but closer and closer   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 3:40 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today I checked the mail. No boxes or envelopes yet, so I'm still waiting. Boy am I excited though. Just think, if that other package comes, then I might be getting some more retired Schleich. At least that's what the lady said she had. Anyway, we'll see. Also going to V.O.A. tomorrow, so hopefully I'll find something good. Also waiting for the legos I mentioned, and yes, they're in the mail too. As for new additions, no news yet.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 boxes   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 1:19 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I got 3 boxes in the mail. Two of them had figures in them, and one had legos. For the Legos, I kept 4 hats and hair, about 4 animals, and a bunch of accessories. And here's a list of the figures I kept that I know what they are. Note: This list isn't complete because there are some figures that I don't know what brands they are.

70200 Schleich Phoenix

13624 Schleich Mustang Stallion Rearing Black.

And as for the others, those I still have to figure out what they are. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:12 pm

3 boxes at once, it must be exciting! That rearing Mustang is a very nice figure, congratulations!

aschuck

PostSubject: More box results   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:06 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I also got Schleich 70432 Unicorn Standing, and 14730 Schleich Tiger Cub. Just wanted to let you all know. The current total of my collection is 1640. There might be more figures that I might want to keep, but at this point, I'll need sighted assistance to figure out the answer to that question.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Here's the total now!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:45 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, here we go. Today, I got some sighted assistance with identifying more figures. For the Schleich ones, I have no idea what the item numbers are, because they haven't been looked up on Tai yet. Anyway, here is a rough reconstruction of the list of figures I'm keeping:

Playskool Lion

Wild Republic Panda Sitting.

3 Schleich primates.

2 Schleich Giraffes.

1 Schleich Horse.

1 Schleich Pig.

and 2 Schleich Wild cats.

And that's about it for new additions news. Also, the current total of my collection is 1651. I just thought I'd let you all know. Well, if there's more news, I'll post again, but really there's not much else, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:21 pm

Anna, if the person that helps you seeing the brands of the figures also reads the year marked on them, usually it is only two numbers, we will be able of identifying most of your Schleich models. With horses it is more difficult but it is also possible.

aschuck

PostSubject: Unknown K&M panda sitting: Identification please?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 12:15 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just found out that in my collection I have a sitting panda by K&M. Does anyone know the number accompanying this figure? Your identification Help would be much appreciated. Just as a footnote, it was one of the figures I got the other day. The pose of this panda is that he's just sitting there, with both arms sort of raised, as if he's applauding a tightrope walker or someone like that. That's the best description I can give you for now. Hope this helps. Also, Roger, I couldn't get information about the dates on the Schleich models, so, sorry man, I tried to get as much info as I could. Also, I ended up with a Safari coral snake baby too. It's about a foot long, I think, and is slithering. Any info for this figure would be much appreciated too. Anyway, that's about it for new additions, so I'll post if there's more news.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am

The coral snake baby is much probably the 263329 because its size is close to a foot.
The older babies were much smaller, less than 5 inches.
Panda is more difficult because there are many pandas.
There's a panda cub, in a set of 4 figures, 2 adultes plus 2 cubs. It is from the Wild Republic Eco Domes collection.
Panda dady is sitting but only the left arm is raised.
Panda mom is sitting but arms are supporting her weight..
One of the cubs is on fours.
The 2nd panda cub is sitting like a baby, with both arms raised but not like applauding, it looks like he is ready to cover his eyes with his hands. Well, maybe he is trying to applaud but if he does, he will smach his muzzle.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 2:24 am

About the snake baby 263329, if its head point to north, the tail point to south.

The shortest part is in the head and the longest is in the tail.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 5:28 pm

I forgot to mention the product number of the panda if it is really the Eco Dome sitting cub. It is 89321, it is the number of the set. Eco Domes have sequencial numbers.
I am sharing a picture just for reference, maybe with sighted assistance someone can confirm it for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

landrover wrote:
About the snake baby 263329, if its head point to north, the tail point to south.

The shortest part is in the head and the longest is in the tail.

That's a very interesting explanation, Fernando. cheers

aschuck

PostSubject: Latest Safari Order   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 6:57 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I placed a Safari order, so this should bring in more new additions for my collection. I just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Snake Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 4:38 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, mom and I looked up the mysterious Safari Snake, and found that it is, indeed, 263329. We also looked up some schleich figures. Here is a short list of what I can remember looking up.

The List:

13276 Arabian Foal

13245 Arabian Stallion

14306 Orangutan Female

14307 Orangutan Young

14320 Giraffe Female

14717 Gibbon

An unknown schleich Leopard from 2006,

And 14663 Baby Gorilla.

All in all, I think I scored pretty good this time. Anyway, we'll see what new additions come in the next few months. I don't know when I'll be ordering lots again from ebay, but as always, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Hurray for your mom! The Schleich leopard marked 2006 is number 14360 . It has its mouth open.

aschuck

PostSubject: Collecta Whales Found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:37 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, dad and I ordered two whale calves by Collecta from ebay. They were the following:

88616 Dolphin Calf

and 88617 Beluga Calf.

And those are the latest additions, for now anyway. Well, I'll post if there's any more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collecta Dolphin calf   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 11:31 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's some news: awhile ago, dad and I ordered two whale calves by Collecta from ebay. Today, the dolphin calf arrived in the mail, so this looks good for my searchlist. I'm hoping to do a happy hen toys order later this month, so we'll see what that yields. Still waiting for my safari order to arrive, and I'm excited about that. As for new additions from resaling, not much, because I've been stuck at home with a cold as of late. Just trying to keep myself busy, and keep from going crazy with this whole quarantine business. Anyway, this is the news for new additions, so I'll post if there's more news.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 6 mojo figures found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 1:31 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I went to the consignment shop and bought some legos. Then I went to Hobby Lobby, and bought 6 mojo figures. Here is a list of what I purchased:

Mojo Snow leopard

Mojo Flamingo

Mojo Goat

And 3 mojo primates.

And that's about it for new additions. Now the full total of my collection is 1704. Anyway, that's about it for news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much news this time.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 1:50 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I don't have much news, for now. Still waiting for my safari order to arrive. Also ordered a large lot of animal figures from ebay. Also went to V.O.A. and managed to find a Lego dolphin. The current total of my collection is now 1704, currently. Well, I guess that's about it for news, so I'll write if anything else comes my way, as far as new additions goes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Order Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 4:10 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, my Safari order arrived, and now the totals in my collection are:

Safari Total: 511.

Full Total: 1726.

I got a lot of great figures, and it was fun recording them in my collectors reference guide. Anyway, my Dad says that the large lot that I ordered from ebay will arrive this week, so that's something to look forward to. Anyway, that's about it for new addition news, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 11:35 am

That's very exciting, adding new figures to your collection is always fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Boxes from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 3:32 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I checked the mail, and found What do you know, pleasant surprise! A box from ebay. It's probably part of the lot that I ordered, so there might be more boxes coming. At this point, I have no idea. Anyway, here is a list of the AAA figures I kept for my collection:

AAA Chimpanzee Sitting holding bananas in right hand.

AAA chimpanzee with baby 55038.

AAA Holstein Bull Standing looking right.

AAA Turkey

AAA walrus Calf.

On the walrus, you can definitely tell it's a calf, because the tusks are very short, shorter than an adult walrus. Anyway, that's beside the point. So, now my collection total is 1731. The AAA total is 275. I guess we'll have to see in the next few days if more boxes show up. Either way, I'm really glad I got this lot.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next