Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: More Schleich Horse Info   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 10:42 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Hey, there's nothing new to report for new additions, but, yes, Roger, I do have the schleich horse with the number 13789. It's already listed in my collectors reference guide. Like I said before, no real news, but I am going to V.O.A. this week, so we'll see what I find. I'm also hoping to go to michaels too, so there might be some good stuff after all there too. Anyway, `I'll let you know what all I find.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More safari news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 11:29 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here it is, the news from today's adventures out and about: I went to michaels, and purchased 4 toobs, and 2 wolf figures. The toobs were: in the woods, rainforest, sharks, and ocean. The two wolf figures were a black wolf, and an arctic wolf. These are the latect additions to my collection. The total of models without counting plush, playmobil, lego, and sand-filled is 1887. If you counted the other stuff in, the total would be 2302. And this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A fantasy ranch and/or preserve, like fablehaven   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 7:50 pm

Dear Sts friends:

Hey guys, today I took a look at the early learning center topics. I must say, that this is another brand that I need information on, since they have fairies, mermaids, and other fantasy figures. I've been doing some ebay research, but so far no new additions from elc, at least at this point. Also, I have a question: if you, meaning collectors of figures like me, had a little kingdom, sort of like mine with my fansasy figures, well, if you had a little kingdom, and in your kingdom you had a sort of sanctuary for mythical animals, what would you name it? The only reason why I ask is that the queen of my figure kingdom has started a sanctuary like this, and I need a name for this preserve. Obviousl`y, I can't use Fablehaven, because that 's already used in a really great book series. So, if you guys have any ideas for the name of my mythical sanctuary, let me know about your ideas.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More lego news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 12:02 am

Hi guys,

Not much to report tonight, except that some lego animals are joining my collection. Other than that, nothing else really. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Plans for the end of the month   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 3:51 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you that, besides going out to Shoelers this week, at the end of this month, I'm planning on making an order with Happy Hen Toys, for my collection. In the meantime, I'll probably get a little something at Shoelers for myself, although I don't know what it will be yet. Anyway, this is the latest news, so if anything changes, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Looking for collecta figures   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 9:31 am

Dear sts friends:

Hey guys, I was wondering, is anyone interested in trading figures with me? I don't have any to trade right now, but if I do, I'll post in this topic, and whoever's interested can private message me or send me an email. Also, does anyone know of a good place to find the collectA fawn buck and hind deer which are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? If you have any advice on where to look on the internet, that would be of use to me, that would be great. I've already checked Happy Hen for these figures, but no luck so far. Well, if I find any figures to trade, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from shoelers   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 9:03 pm

Hi guys,

Well, not much going on here, except that the happy hen toys order has been set aside for another month. I'm still going consigning and going up to shoelers this week, so I might find something good, but at this point it's hard to tell what I'll find. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 12:05 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've decided to do a happy hen order after all at the end of this month. I haven't decided what I'll order yet, but I'll let you know what comes of ordering from there. Also, I'm planning on placing a Safari order next month, so this is another piece of news for my collection. Nothing found yet that I can report about in this post, but if anything changes, I'll let you know. Still planning on going consigning, so that's something to look forward to. Anyway, if anything else happens in my collection, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The trip to shoelers postponed   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 7:42 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well guys, I didn't go to shoelers today, because my driver couldn't make it. Hopefully, I'll be going next week, so that's good. Other than that, there's not much else happening. If anything changes, I'll post again, but really, no real news for new additions today.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Plans for the end of the month   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:09 am

Hi guys,

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that at the end of this month, I'll be placing a Safari order. So there should be some new additions after all. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: I couldn't resist   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 8:28 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that lots of new additions are coming to my collection, because I placed a Safari order today. So I guess, good news all around. I haven't found anything else for my collection yet, but if I do, I'll let you know. Anyway, this is all the news there is, for now, so if anything changes, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The island in a box   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 3:58 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, tonight, I write you to tell you about a new project, which my mom is helping me with. What we're making is essentially an island within a foam-core box. On this island, there's a city, which was abandoned years ago. Later on, some animals got shipwrecked on this island, and they said, "Hey, no one is living in this city. So we'll just claim it for ourselves." And that's exactly what they did. Over the years, a little colony was formed on the island, mostly made up of birds, but there were some other animals too. About a year after the colony officially settled on the island, the colony leaders said, "Well, what will we do now?" And the other animals said, "We should hide this island from the rest of the world, so that only animals, and mythical beings can find it." So a council was held, and it was determined that many of the animals currently living on the island were quite talented with magic. Over the next three years, a magical barrier was erected around the island, and the animals named their country Birdland, and the city that still stood on the island, they named Caledreck.

This is the behind the scenes look at the foam core box that my mom and I are making. Essentially, it is a miniature replica of the hidden country described above. And yes, I do have animals that live there. Anyway, all this is to say that this project is coming along splendidly. A few days ago, mom and I put some scerery in the box, and decorated the front of the box, but this project is far from complete. When it is at a good halfway point, does anyone want a picture of the box? Just wondering, because I was thinking of posting a picture of this project here for you to see. Anyway, let me know what you'd like to see, and I'll see what I can do. Still waiting for my safari order to arrive. No new additions yet. Also, I'm reorganizing my collection so that it's easier to find stuff. It's sort of a complicated process, because I need plastic boxes, but as a long-term project, it's a good idea. I've even written Braille labels for the boxes too, even though I need to find more of the sizes I like. All in All, it's a good idea, and I think it will work. Anyway, if you want to see my island project just let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 11:37 am

That's a very interesting project and the fact that you are building it together with your Mother turns it even more special.
Sure you can share a picture if you have the oportunity to do it.
About plastic boxes, the best is to find first a model and size you like, especially those that fit in to allow you to put several boxes in a small space.

aschuck

PostSubject: A trip to consignment   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 1:47 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, tomorrow I'm going consigning, which might mean more new additions. Also, I'm still waiting for my safari order to arrive. Hopefully it will come soon. Roger, what I said before about boxes, wasn't me asking for your help, it was just me explaining to you how my collection's organization is going currently. No, I don't need you"r help about finding boxes. I already have that part figured out. Yes, it's true that I need a lot of boxes, but don't worry, I'll get them. You watch, maybe a year from now, I'll have everything just the way I want it. Anyway, if I find anything tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich 13925 pony found   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 1:20 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went out and about and found Schleich 13925 the german riding pony mare. So now that one is joining my collection.  I also found some toob figures, so  I kept those too. And that's all there is for new additions, so if there"'s more news, I'll post again.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Okay, this reply is short   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 2:10 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, my safari order has finally arrived, and I must say, I'm very impressed by the dinosaurs I ordered for myself. Which means lots of prehistoric additions. I also ordered some toobs which were really nice too. So all in all, my collection continues to grow. The current number of models is now 1970, last I checked.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 7:15 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went out and about and found Schleich 13925 the german riding pony mare. So now that one is joining my collection.  I also found some toob figures, so  I kept those too. And that's all there is for new additions, so if there"'s more news, I'll post again.

Aschuck

The pony mare, has a beautiful braided mane. This figure is nice. Congratulations. Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News for Papo in my collection   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:10 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that sometime soon, I'll be making an account with papo, which will mean more additions for my collection. Right now, I'm still in the thinking about it stage, but that could change. Anyway, this is good news all around, so keep your eyes peeled for more news from my collection. Also, later on, I'm planning on constructing a single castle tower for my piano teacher's family's kingdom. This tower will be a tall cylinder, large enough to accommodate at least two of the large eldrador creatures, people like the stone monster and the ice giant. Anyway, my question to you is, how big should this tower be? ,see, it's supposed to be a sort of guard tower, and I know what I want to do, I just don't know the exact dimensions. Anyway, I'll ask my mom with help with the math part of this project, and as the project itself gets going, I'll let you know about how things are. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so if there's more, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 11:39 pm

This project sounds very interesting, Applause Applause I like a tall tower.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, here's the latest   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 10:59 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went out and about today, and found two seleich new additions: 14864 poison dart frog, and 14865 Otter. And that's about all I found. I also went to a resale shop, but I found nothing there.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich 13927 and 13929 found!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 8:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to Michaels, and purchased the jamestown toob. I also went to tractor supply, and purchased Schleich 13927 and 13929 Hanoverian mare and foal. So these are tee latest new additions. Well, if there's more news, I'll post again. I just wanted to let you know about these.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 more toobs from michaels   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 5:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the news: next week, I'll be going to michaels, and hopefully getting 3 more toobs. They are the pandas toob, reptiles toob, and baby sea life toob. Also, the current total of everything in my collection is 2443, but if you just counted the models, it's really 2021, and still rising. Also, I'm thinking of making a video series about my plastic figure kingdom. Well, just the people part of my collection. Anyway, after I've done some experimenting, and once we know it works, then would you all like to view this series? Just wondering. Also, at the end of this month, I'll be placing an order with Hotaling Imports, which will mean more papo figures for my collection. So, I'd say, good news all around. Anyway, this is the latest news, so I'll post if anything else happens.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: the tower project   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 10:00 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've talked with my piano teacher, and he said that me making a tower for his kingdom would actually be a good idea. I already have a picture of the tower itself in my mind. It's a tall tower, tall enough to fit four eldrador figures, in this case, the ice giant, lava smasher, shadow stone monster, and stone monster. As for the color of this tower, it's going to be red, because the name of my piano teacher's figure kingdom is the Red Isle. I really do hope this project works out. I know for a fact that, if this works, this will be one of the best christmas presents that I've given my piano teacher's family. I'm also thinking of making their kingdom a flag, just lik"e my kingdom is going to be getting a flag too. Anyway, I'll let you know how the tower and flag project goes, but as for new additions, ordering from hotaling is a next week job. All the same, if I receive my order from papo, and all goes well, then there should be some news next week. Anyway, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 12:15 am

I wish you good luck with the red tower cheers cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: more tower news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 7:47 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've decided that my dad, or some one whose good with wood, will be building the famous red tower for my piano teacher's kingdom. Anyway, this is the latest news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next