Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Well, here's the latest!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 4:52 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, since this topic, or thread, or whatever has become my general additions thread, I might as well tell you all the latest happenings. First: next month, I'll be placing a papo order. This will be good for my collection. Also, next week, I'll also be doing an ebay order, so we'll see what comes of that as far as new additions goes. As far as what I've found lately, well, nothing new, although I am going to shoelers books next week, so that'll be good. All in all, things are looking good for my collection as a whole. The current number of models is still at 2023. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another update   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 9:11 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it, I've added a few accessories to my total of models. So now the total is 2096. At some point, I'm going to order from this website called collectible wildlife gifts. Has anyone else on this forum heard of this place? Just wondering. Anyway, apparently, they have a lot of interesting animal figures, as well as plastic animal skulls. Right now, I'm on the hunt for more model skulls. The size I like is about toob size, if that makes sense. Anyway, I'm looking forward to ordering from this website, so I'll let you know about what comes of this new place. Ordering from there, I mean. Anyway, this is the latest update, so I'll post if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Ostrich info   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 9:17 pm

Dear Roger and Others:

Hey, for those of us collectors who collect ostrich models, I have a question: what is the difference between schleich 14091, and 14091B? Are they the same mold, but just painted differently, or what? Anyway, if this question could be answered by anyone, that would help me a lot. I know when I was young, I had a Schleich ostrich which wasn't 14325, so the real question is, is it 14091, or 14091B? Anyway, your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Purplewood Book   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 12:59 am

Dear Roger and Others:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm in the process of writing a book about my kingdom Purplewood. I was wondering if any of you wanted to read when it's done? I could email it to you, and you could give me feedback about it. So, what do you think? Honestly, for me, this project is going to be pretty hard. Anyway, I'll let you know about the book's progress, as it comes together. It might take me a long time to write it, but at least it's being written. Also, Purplewood now has a magical preserve, called Lavender Haven. Personally, I think it's a really good idea, both the name of the preserve, and the idea behind it. Anyway, I'll keep you informed on how the book goes, but keep in mind that this could take me a while.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: prehistoric news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 10:47 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that the organizing of my collection continues. I just finished writing a bunch of labels for boxes I don't have yet. Writing the labels was pretty hard at first, but then I discovered that I could separate out the prhistoric stuff by species. Man oh man, this whole reorganizing my collection thingy is so much fun, and when it's completed, it'll be easier for me to tell stories. As for new additions news, nothing yet. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The thread with hotaling has been cut   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 2:51 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm closing my account with hotaling, so I'll be getting papo figures from ebay. The reason why I'm closing my hotaling account is because, when mom and I went to place a wholesale order with papo, well, they wouldn't let us order just one of each thing. So, we didn't place the order after all. No new additions yet for my collection, but I'll let you know if anything changes. Anyway, this is the latest news, so I'll post again if anything else happens.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: news from years ago   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 3:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that all goes well with organizing my collection, although there are no new additions yet. I've decided to organize the prehistoric part of my collection in to smaller boxes, you know, by species. You know what I'm trying to say, right? Anyway, the organizing is going good, but I do need to get more boxes at some point. Oh well, I'll figure it all out as I go along. Also, the labels for the future and current boxes are almost complete. It'll be nice once my system is completed, because it'll be easier to tell stories. Anyway, like I said, no news for any new additions, but that could change. This week, I'll be going to shoelers, and consignment, so if anything changes, I'll post in this thread. The current total of figures in my collection is still 2023, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 5:03 pm

We know collectible wildlife gifts, I think it was called Tapirback in the past. Many of our members already bought figures from there, they have Nayab, Play Visions and many other similar brands.

aschuck

PostSubject: 6 figures   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know where I can find the AAA jumbo lion that's listed on TAW? Because this is one of the ones I'm on the hunt for. Also, 6 AAA figures are leaving my collection. They are:

AAA adult horse (I think it's already listed on TAW).

AAA adult Horse (also listed on TAW)

AAA young sheep,

And a AAA holstein calf. There are also 2 AAA horse foals leaving too. Does anyone want pictures of these, before I consign them? If so, then please reply to this topic. No news for new additions, and the total of my collection is currently: 2017, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news from my collection   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 9:29 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, well, a few more figures have left my collection, so now the total is 2010, and rising. Also, editors of TAW, do we have a page made for AAA whales which are 19 inches long? If we don't, then I think we should, because I saw a listing on ebay that said "AAA killr whale," and in the listing, the figure was listed as being 19 inches long. Anyway, this is just a suggestion, so do with it as you like. Anyway, if anything else happens in my collection, I'll let you know

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: back to the old grindstone (of telling stories)   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 6:58 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that the organizing of my collection is complete, because, well, I reorganized a bunch of it tonight. I'm going to V.O.A tomorrow, so maybe I'll find something good, but as to what it is, that remains to be seen. Anyway, if I find something, I'll post here. No news for new additions yet, although dad and I looked at ebay, but there were no good deals. What I mean is, we couldn't find a cheap enough lot that would be worth getting. Anyway, right now this is all the news I have, so if anything happens, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 thingies today   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 1:25 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to Tractor Supply today, and managed to find 2 Schleich figures, an african elephant, and a tiger. I also went to V.O.O., but there was notfing worth getting for my collection there. Also, the current total of my collection is 2010, and rising. Anyway, this is the latest news, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 6:37 am

I also got the current Schleich tiger not long ago and it is a wonderful figure. This time Schleich made a tiger as good as the best ones.

aschuck

PostSubject: 2 additions today.   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 2:46 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went out to a bookstore, and managed to find a Schleich african elephant male, and a pachycephalosaurus, also by schleich. I also found some stuff for my lego collection too. Right now, the current number of models in my collection is 2012, and rising. Anyway, this is all the news for new additions, so I'll post if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: See this AAA wolf   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I
aschuck wrote:
Dear Susanne,

Would you like pictures of the AAA figures in my collection? If so, then good, because the only pictures I could send you are of the figures in my collection.  Unfortunately for me, my collection of AAA is very small, as of right now.  Oh well, hopefully it will grow.  The real problem is getting the AAA figures from online sources.  By the way, here is a website address that sells AAA, under the name of Mamejo Nature: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This website also has item numbers and UPC information (for the AAA figures), as well as measurements.  Hope you all find this address helpful.  I certainly did when compiling my list of numbers. Also, I found somebody on ebay who is selling the AAA fox, whose lying down (item number 96616).  I'd love to get my hands on that figure! She'd be the perfect addition to my fox clan.

Anna

P.S. Speaking of foxes, I already have a AAA fox, whose about 3 inches long.  Would anybody like to see a picture of him?  In the stories I tell with my figures, the 3-inch fox has a name.  His name is Salt, and if I ever find him a wife, her name will be pepper.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey, I know about this place!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 6:30 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, I've heard of christystoyounlet. I've been thinking of ordering some AAA figures from there. Thanks for the info though. Also, my AAA collection is like yours, very small, with only 301 figures so far. Also, pictures do not help me at all, but I'm sure other collectors would appreciate the extra information. As for me, pictures are not helpful for this topic, since I am blind, and can't see them anyway. However, if you have item numbers, names, and information like that to share, then please add your info to this topic, or at the topic marked: "Information about AAA models." Yes, my AAA collection is small, but as to my whole collection, the total is currently 2012, and rising.

Thanks for understanding,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Safari news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 10:16 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: I've decided, at some point, to place an order with safari, which has things on it for my collection. So if you count the figures that are "coming soon," the total you get when counting my models is: 2058, and rising. I'm really excited about placing this order, even though I'll have to save up for it, but that's not too bad, af all, at this point, I already have a bunch of money saved up, so it'll just take a bit more, which I can manage. Anyway, while I wait to place this order, I'll probably go to Shoelers books next week, and buy a few Schleich things for my collection. Anyway, this is the latest from my collection, so if anything changes, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Still holding steady at 2012.   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 5:29 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've decided not to include the "coming soon" figures in my collection's total yet, because they haven't arrived yet. So right now, things are holding steady at 2012, and rising. The 2012 represents the current total of my collection. Even though I'm not counting the figures coming, that doesn't mean I won't be placing the order with safari. Far from it! Yeah, I would say the Safari sales people are looking forward to placing my order. Hopefully it will be placed soon, because I'm looking forward to placing it too, as it means more figures for my collection. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so I'll post if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 40 Figures coming   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:43 am

Dear Sts Frsends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that pretty soon, I'll be plaming a Safari order, "which will have 40 figures for my collection on it. So now the total is 1052, and rising. Anyway, these figures haven't arrived yet, so I won't be able to count them yet. So, for right now, this is the latest from my collection. I'll be sure and post again if anything else changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Figuring   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 12:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, as of right now, I'm still working on my Safari order. The order itself has 40 figures on it for my collection. Anyway, my point is that now the total in my collection is currently 2052, and rising. Yesterday, I got some Lego animals in the mail, but I haven't really posted about them here, because I think not too many of you would like to hear about just what was inside the puffy envelopes from Lego. Suffice it to say that the animals were beautiful. Anyway, this is all the latest news, so I'll post again if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: more lego news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 9:30 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well guys, no new additions for my figure collection, I'm still holding steady at 2055, currently. Anyway, the only news I have is about my lego collection, which is up to 280 people and animals right now. I went to VOA yesterday, but didn't find any models, or lego people and animals. All I found was a bunch of random lego parts, mostly architectural, which I bought for a friend of mine, who is more a construction worker than a story teller when it comes to lego. Anyway, the news is good for my legos, as I've ordered a few sets for myself. I'm also expecting a lego parts order in May. Well, I suppose I'll keep you updated about these finds, since my lego collection is sort of connected to my figure collection. Other than the news I just told you, not much else is happening, but I am excited for the Schleich models for 2024. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 lego sets coming   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 12:00 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: 3 lego sets are coming to me tomorrow, and I'm excited. Hopefully there'll be a lot of parts I can use. Anyway, I've also included the other collections in my main collector information document. Man, I had so much fun just jotting down lego part numbers and names! It was really fun for me. Also, Dad and I are going to order stuff from ebay, so there might be more additions to tell you about there too. It all depends what we see on ebay. No new additions to speak of right now, but if anything changes, I'll let you know. The current, completed total of my collection is 2487.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: large lot of figures from ebay   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:55 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, Dad and I did indeed order a large lot from ebay tonight, although I really don't know what all's in it, except there might be some fantasy stuff. Either way, I'll have to see the lot up close before I make any decisions about what I'm keeping. Anyway, this is the latest for new additions news, so if anything else happens, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: even more lego news   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 12:01 pm

Hi guys,

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that things are looking up for my collection, with the total being 2500, currently. Anyway, this is all the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from ebay   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:47 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well guys, here's the latest: I'm expecting two lots of figures from ebay. One lot has a bunch of AAA figures, and the other is a large mix of fantasy figures. It's the second lot that I'm really looking forward to, because there mihht be people figures I can use. At this point, I'll have to see the second lot up close before I make any decisions. I'm also looking forward to the lot of AAA figures, as there might be a few that I could use in my collection. Speaking of which, the current total in my collection is 2504, and rising. And this is the latest news from my side, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   bullyland - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next